PDA

View Full Version : What the Bleep do we Know?

Human
12-17-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, I watched it last night, and I just can't figure out what they're talking about. I know its based on Quantum Physics and all that, but everything they're saying is just too much to take in. And the story line part, what's that all about? Does Amanda go insane in the end, or does she find peace with herself and the world with what she's found out throughout those few days? Can someone explain this movie to me because although I really enjoyed it, there are so many parts I just don't understand.

Human
12-17-2006, 01:23 PM

Endymion
12-17-2006, 01:34 PM
the physics in it is all wrong. i'm pretty sure there was a thread about it a while ago too.

Human
12-17-2006, 01:37 PM
Are you sure its all wrong? I mean, the parts that I understood seemed to make sense, and you know, our feelings could make water particles change because we give off different amounts of body heat sometimes with our moods, that's where the concept of mood rings and such came from....I think. But what are they trying to tell you in the movie? I know there is one just large concept of it that ios revealed at the end but I don't see it at all.