12-17-2006, 02:24 PM
. .

arak0r
12-17-2006, 02:59 PM
uhhh

the_offsprings_monkey
12-17-2006, 03:01 PM
uhhh

My thoughts exactly, but this is typical Maria, she never makes sense.

Prox
12-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Wanna hear a joke?

Duskygrin.

Venom Symbiote
12-17-2006, 03:16 PM
You have too much interest in the French.

It gets old pretty quickly.

Prox
12-17-2006, 03:18 PM
I was just joking.

Venom Symbiote
12-17-2006, 03:24 PM
While you're at it can you stop contributing to French nationalism?

Venom Symbiote
12-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Awwz. Hugglez.

arak0r
12-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Here is a pic of a french tailor

http://www.cecilw.com/photo/albums/animals/3161_frog.sized.jpg

Llamas
12-18-2006, 02:45 AM
Those fingernails are dirty
That's what happens when you're OUTSIDE picking up FROGS. It's not clean business.

The Deceptionist
12-18-2006, 02:47 AM
this is what happened to john lennon. he didnt really die, he was cursed by mark chapman, who turned him into a frog to spite yoko who was repulsed, made up the whole john lennon being shot thing and sent him away to live out the rest of his days in a swimming pool in la rochelle. its actually yoko's dirty fingernails you can see here

The Deceptionist
12-18-2006, 03:03 AM
John Lennon? You mean the Beatles icon? Alright then. But yoko & mark chapman, who are those illustrious unknowns?

La Rochelle? Brr. Poor bloke.

mark chapman being the guy who shot john
yoko ono, being johns wife, present at the shooting

i didnt realise la rochelle was cold..?

http://www.courttv.com/graphics/onair/shows/mugshots/indepth/chapman/mugshot.jpg

http://images.scotsman.com/2006/12/08/2006-12-08T091413Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_OUKEN-UK-LENNON.jpg

The Deceptionist
12-18-2006, 04:09 AM
exceedingly bad form indeed... but hey, lennon seemed to have surrounded himself by nutjobs

i dont remember the big harbour from going there as a kid but i do remember it being quite a touristy place. lots of icecream... plastic buckets and spades... *sigh* where did my childhood go..? lol

khaaaaan
12-18-2006, 04:22 AM
That story was like the best ever. It really made me think.
Oh lolz, the rich guy said "exactly" and so the poor tailor was like "Better make it with the holes too!" Hahahaha, this story made me laugh.

ninthlayer
12-18-2006, 04:37 AM
The frog was incredibly rude.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 05:22 AM
Khaaan's enthusiasm baffles me.

It's Khaaaaan. Get it right, hypocrite.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 05:25 AM
And you're a hypocrite.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Jesus Christ Maria, could you be any easier to wind up?

I love how you actually put in the correct number of a's that time.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 05:44 AM
Nah, actually that doesn't make me happy. For some odd reason you don't annoy me anymore. Actually, it's probably because I skim over most posts these days. Not just yours, don't take it personally.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 06:05 AM
You're being nice to me? Perhaps you're the one with something wrong (what with all the accusing...sorry couldn't resist).

Ah, anyway, arguing on the internet just seems to have lost its fun for me.

Well, if you don't make it back here for a while, I wish you all the best. Seriously. Good luck with your studies, and have a nice Christmas with your family. I mean, everyone deserves that, right?

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 06:19 AM
Aww, you're welcome. Just don't tell people I've gone all soft, k?

JoY
12-18-2006, 06:50 AM
when you tell a joke, it's usually most effective when you stop after the twist/plot. so you could've just stopped here;

I thought I'd write this one before getting my 40 winks because it's a really good one.

There was once a nice Frenchman who wore a shirt. It was a beautiful shirt, too, complete with French cuffs & matching links. Unfortunately, one fateful evening, while musing about a particular woman, he inadvertently burnt a hole, a cigarette hole in it, plump on the placket. He was in a rage, he was in China at the time & didn't have his favourite tailor to turn to. But confound it all, China is full of tailors, non?

On the morrow, he donned a coat, a hat, & headed to the nearest tailor's. With a polite nod of the head by way of greetings, he explained his plight, & added that he wished a set of a 8 shirts, the exact replicas of the one that got burnt.

"Do you understand, sir? Please make sure all the shirts are identical, I'll leave you this one for the pattern."

He left the shop, whistling in the wind.

Coming back a week later, rubbing his hands together, he wished the tailor a good morn & asked if his shirts were done & at the ready. The tailor, bowing & replying in the affirmative, went to fetch the shirts. He displayed them on the counter. The Frenchman took one step back, & opened wide his eyes in bewilderment.

"What do I see? What is that on the placket?" he mumbled, pointed at what looked like the exactly reproduced cigarette burn.

anyway, I knew what was coming right after he got a cigarette burn in his shirt, having read the thread-title.