PDA

View Full Version : censored in their house...

Dexter_italy
12-18-2006, 03:46 AM
I was listening to never gonna find me on the site when I noticed that the goddamnit and the fuck your decision are censored. Just why? can't they tell what they want in their house? and for example da hui and other songs aren't censored....
________
Dc Medical Marijuana Dispensary (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

Hypodermic_89
12-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Interesting.

Little_Miss_1565
12-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Very interesting. They can (and do) say whatever they want on their site, as they control all the content. Odd that they'd upload the censored version.

EMehl6
12-18-2006, 09:39 AM
That's weird, maybe it was a mistake...

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-18-2006, 05:07 PM
it canīt be, maybe is just that theyīre trying to remove all "bad words" and begin in these songs... i donīt know just maybe

Apathy
12-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Nah, most likely they just didn't realize that they uploaded the censored version.

Smoky_Mc_Weed
12-19-2006, 12:14 AM
Nah, most likely they just didn't realize that they uploaded the censored version.

you're probably right

Llamas
12-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Reminds me of R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" "urban opera" crap... in the later videos, he actually censors HIMSELF in his official video. Like, instead of saying the cuss, R. Kelly says "Beep". And this is like a super serious video. Oh, lols.

But in the case of this, I wonder. I know the Offspring care about what their fans think, and maybe they're afraid that someone will visit their site who might be offended by the cussing... though I doubt that. Actually, maybe all they had immediately available for upload was the censored album, and instead of wasting time finding the uncensored, they just uploaded the censored one. No matter what, it's weird.

Dexter_italy
12-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Reminds me of R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" "urban opera" crap... in the later videos, he actually censors HIMSELF in his official video. Like, instead of saying the cuss, R. Kelly says "Beep". And this is like a super serious video. Oh, lols.

But in the case of this, I wonder. I know the Offspring care about what their fans think, and maybe they're afraid that someone will visit their site who might be offended by the cussing... though I doubt that. Actually, maybe all they had immediately available for upload was the censored album, and instead of wasting time finding the uncensored, they just uploaded the censored one. No matter what, it's weird.

The fact is that is not the all album censored, da hui isn't censored and it's full of fuck!
________
UPSKIRT TUBE (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/42/upskirt/videos/1)

EMehl6
12-19-2006, 11:44 AM
That's why I'm saying it was an accident. Whoever was in charge of uploading it botched it.

Omni
12-19-2006, 12:03 PM

Reminds me of the time that I didn't watch that video, because I don't listen to shitty music from shitty artists that piss on 14 year old girls.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 12:43 PM
Reminds me of the time that I didn't watch that video, because I don't listen to shitty music from shitty artists that piss on 14 year old girls.

And that's why people watch it because it's so fucking hilarious in every possible way. Anyone who watches it because they think it's good needs help. It was a running joke through my work office this summer because it's so horrible.

Venom Symbiote
12-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Blame the rise in the 11 year old fans, and the fact the guys are getting older and probably having a little parental duty epiphany.

They'll cuss, but they'll probably censor stuff on the free radio segment of their website.

F@ BANKZ
12-20-2006, 03:32 PM
It's been there since i listened to it over a year ago, the censorship completely ruins I Choose, but i don't understand why they would put censorship on songs like Never Gonna Find Me and not Da Hui or Bad Habbit

Edit: Strange they seem to have taken censorship off I Choose over the last few months