12-18-2006, 03:25 PM
No secret santa in this board?

Blahh. No more.

Endymion
12-18-2006, 03:46 PM
it's a little late, isn't it?

Lodat225
12-18-2006, 03:48 PM
That's what i thought. If you can, lock it up. Maybe next year.

Oxygene
12-18-2006, 04:09 PM
That's what i thought. If you can, lock it up. Maybe next year.

well we could give eachother "online" things... I'd subscribe :)

Lodat225
12-18-2006, 04:10 PM
well we could give eachother "online" things... I'd subscribe :)

That'd be cool, but nobody would do it... everybody around here are just too fucking pissed.

Lodat225
12-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Fine, if more people join, i could do it JUST IN TIME.

Oxygene
12-18-2006, 04:15 PM
I'm not pissed.. maybe I'd give the person I get a virtual colostomy bag, but that's still something... sign me up :)

Lodat225
12-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Alright, three people.

Lodat225
12-18-2006, 04:37 PM
http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19307

Sinister
12-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Can I join and at the same time refuse to cooperate if I'm paired with Oxygene or ZagmenO ?

Lodat225
12-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Can I join and at the same time refuse to cooperate if I'm paired with Oxygene or ZagmenO ?

Sureeeeeeeeeee.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Lodat, what makes you think we're all pissed off and full of hate? That's pretty dumb.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Lodat, what makes you think we're all pissed off and full of hate? That's pretty dumb.

He's reading our thoughts on him.

Anyways, sign me up.

Lodat225
12-18-2006, 08:43 PM

I don't know, since i got here, all i see is threads of somebody insulting somebody else. Even if it's a normal thread somewhere in it, somebody has to insult someone else.

Camel Filters
12-18-2006, 09:48 PM
sign my ass up.

JohnnyNemesis
12-18-2006, 10:31 PM
1. ZagmenO
2. Oxygene
3. Lodat225
4. Sinister
5. the_offsprings_monkey

Man, look at that list of winners! The cream of the crop, best of the best, smartest of the smart, no doubt!

Sinister
12-18-2006, 10:52 PM
I suddenly feel like not being on the list after all.
edit: my impulsiveness is gonna kill me.

ninthlayer
12-18-2006, 10:53 PM
It's not like it's any big secret.

Paint_It_Black
12-18-2006, 11:30 PM
I don't know, since i got here, all i see is threads of somebody insulting somebody else. Even if it's a normal thread somewhere in it, somebody has to insult someone else.

I would have thought you'd have known by now that the majority of it isn't serious.

You seem more emo since you returned.

Still into the whole church thing?

Llamas
12-19-2006, 12:48 AM
Man, look at that list of winners! The cream of the crop, best of the best, smartest of the smart, no doubt!
Sometimes... this really annoys me about this board... this huge highschool clique shit. :-/ There are a couple people on the list who suck at life (mostly zagmen and oxygene), but the attitude that some people are so much better than others... blah, I feel like I've gone back 6 years and sit in hallways line with lockers and have to walk to gym class in 4 minutes.

I suddenly feel like not being on the list after all.
edit: my impulsiveness is gonna kill me.
Ugh, Sinister, stop being such a tryhard. "I want to do this! Oh no! JohnnyNemesis, who is COOL, said that everyone on the list is NOT cool! I don't want to be on the list anymore!!" Seriously, if you want to be on the list, just be on it and stop trying to fit in... please.

ninthlayer
12-19-2006, 12:57 AM
Sometimes... this really annoys me about this board... this huge highschool clique shit. :-/ There are a couple people on the list who suck at life (mostly zagmen and oxygene), but the attitude that some people are so much better than others... blah, I feel like I've gone back 6 years and sit in hallways line with lockers and have to walk to gym class in 4 minutes.
Welcome to real life, where certain people are superior to others. No reason to get all butthurt about it and try to pretend that everyone is equal.

Besides, everyone on that list fucking blows.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 12:58 AM
Welcome to real life, where certain people are superior to others. No reason to get all butthurt about it and try to pretend that everyone is equal.

Besides, everyone on that list fucking blows.

Well I certain ain't butt hurt. I don't think everyone is equal, either. The highschool cliqueyness is just fucking ridiculous, though.

ninthlayer
12-19-2006, 01:01 AM
You sound like Linda.

See also: butthurt.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 01:05 AM
Fuck, what I'm trying to say is:

I'm above being in highschool and I'm way better than anyone who sticks to highschool shit. :cool:

Tizzalicious
12-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Aww, look at all the trolls sending presents to each other. Themselves.

ninthlayer
12-19-2006, 01:15 AM
Fuck, what I'm trying to say is:

I'm above being in highschool and I'm way better than anyone who sticks to highschool shit. :cool:
Not appearing that way, gg.

Aww, look at all the trolls sending presents to each other. Themselves.
<3

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 02:38 AM
Hey Bri, your vag is showing again. Now run along so you won't be late for band. Us cool kids have some bullying to do!

JoY
12-19-2006, 03:04 AM
hey, the Secret Santy idea is awesome! why don't the mods do something like that some time?

Tijs
12-19-2006, 03:13 AM
I don't think that would work, too much trouble.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Now run along so you won't be late for band. Us cool kids have some bullying to do!

lol I quit band! Joke's on you! er...

JoY
12-19-2006, 03:45 AM
I don't think that would work, too much trouble.

probably true. besides, we don't even really like each other, so why buy each other presents?

it gives me heartfuzzles that the people on this list care so much about each other & have become such loving good friends, they'd want to celebrate Christmas together over the internets. gives me a warm, cuddly feeling.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 03:55 AM
probably true. besides, we don't even really like each other, so why buy each other presents?

it gives me heartfuzzles that the people on this list care so much about each other & have become such loving good friends, they'd want to celebrate Christmas together over the internets. gives me a warm, cuddly feeling.

I enjoy this post and agree.

the_GoDdEsS
12-19-2006, 03:59 AM
Sinister's change of mind after Ricky's post is giving me the giggles.

Duskygrin
12-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Secret Santa? Secret Santa... that takes me back to Primary School, when the smiling teacher, a lovely young miss, would explain us what we had to do, & we, blessed children, would hang to her very lips & laugh & shout with enthusiasm.

Where is the enthusiasm gone? Where did the childhood feeling & the delight all go? Somehow I think I didn't appreciate it enough, for if I had, then I wouldn't regret the past so.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 04:29 AM
There was a white elephant gift exchange at the xmas party I went to on saturday. Then everyone got way too drunk and full of awesome food and we forgot about it. All the presents were forgotten under the tree. It was wonderful.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 04:56 AM
I enjoy this post and agree.

That strongly implies that you understood it.

killer_queen
12-19-2006, 05:30 AM
This is what I love about this board. Which is not a good thing for myself. I got used to here so much that I can't stand posting on other forums. They just suck and they hate me for being honest. Ugh.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:23 AM

Oh yeah, 'cause you're the cream of the crop alright.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Many people would probably say so, Lodat. That wasn't the best comeback.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 08:25 AM

Ricky is, in fact, creamier than thou.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Many people would probably say so, Lodat. That wasn't the best comeback.

I'm not insulting him, because he didn't insult me, so whatever.

I would have thought you'd have known by now that the majority of it isn't serious.

You seem more emo since you returned.

Still into the whole church thing?

How am i being emo? And no, i'm not into the church thing.

Ricky is, in fact, creamier than thou.

Oh yeah, you're so right. How i wish to live in the Bronx. AWESOMENESS.

I'll just stop posting 'cause this will become another 14 + page thread.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 08:27 AM

The Bronx has nothing to do with the level of creaminess.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Hahahha. Are you saying someone who lives in the Bronx is of the cream of the crop??! Haaaaaaah. He may be mannered and well educated but he is not cream of the crop. Whatever.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 08:32 AM
You are greatly jumping to conclusions and misreading my posts.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:34 AM
You are greatly jumping to conclusions and misreading my posts.

Yes, yes i am.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 08:34 AM

He kinda did, and it felt like you were trying to. But ok.

How am i being emo? And no, i'm not into the church thing.

Just a general impression I've got of you. I didn't remember you seeming so defensive in the old days either, but maybe I'm just remembering wrong. And please don't say "how am I seeming defensive" because you clearly are.

How i wish to live in the Bronx. AWESOMENESS.

That's pretty fucking weak. Sure, I wouldn't want to live there either. But I base my opinion of Rick on his personality and intelligence, not where he's from.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:35 AM
I did say he was mannered (SP?) and well educated.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 08:36 AM
Then why are you rating him based on where he lives and assuming people like him because of that?

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:38 AM
I'm saying he isn't cream of the crop because of where he is... and i don't mean he's "low class" and shit like that. I never said anything about people liking him because he's from the Bronx.

Edit: Please... lock this thread.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 08:39 AM
Hahahha. Are you saying someone who lives in the Bronx is of the cream of the crop??! Haaaaaaah. He may be mannered and well educated but he is not cream of the crop. Whatever.

Right, doesn't matter how hard he pretends, he's still just a nigger, right?

Wow.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:40 AM

Wow.

Jesus christ. You people are blowing this way out of proportion (SP?) . Stop mixing up what i say.

I suck at spelling.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm saying he isn't cream of the crop because of where he is... and i don't mean he's "low class" and shit like that. I never said anything about people liking him because he's from the Bronx.

So you can't be a great person if you live in a place that most people don't like? That is what you're saying. Wow, you're an excellent judge of character.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:43 AM
So you can't be a great person if you live in a place that most people don't like? That is what you're saying. Wow, you're an excellent judge of character.

HE'S NOT CREAM OF THE CROP, but he's a good person. DAMN. Stop already. Christ.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Sorry kid, I'm seriously not trying to put words in your mouth. But people are going to interpret what you said the same way I did. If you really didn't mean it like that, clarify what you meant. And I'd suggest apologising to Rick too.

There's no reason to lock this thread, just stop posting in it if you don't like it. Or be a man, clarify what you said, and take any flak that comes from it. Your choice.

I'm actually trying to help you stop digging a hole here.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:45 AM
I don't care. You don't see Ricky here insulting me, just you two. I said that he wasn't cream of the crop, just a good person, well mannered, and educated.

JohnnyNemesis
12-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Sometimes... this really annoys me about this board... this huge highschool clique shit. :-/

Fuck cliques and clique accusations. I made that post alone, with no support; the people on the list are pieces of shit and I implied so. I didn't need any 1337 endorsements either.

You play video games all day.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:50 AM
I play video games all day? I only own a 360, and 2 games. I don't playing games at all anymore. You see? He's not insulted.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 08:50 AM
I don't care. You don't see Ricky here insulting me, just you two. I said that he wasn't cream of the crop, just a good person, well mannered, and educated.

1) The problem was how you said it.
2) Show me where I've insulted you even once.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 08:52 AM
1) The problem was how you said it.
2) Show me where I've insulted you even once.

1- I can't express myself well, i guess.

2- True.

killer_queen
12-19-2006, 09:11 AM
It' so fun to watch Richard making people cry. And he's doing this by being all kind and helpful.

By the way, why is lodat back? I mean, why? Why?

JohnnyNemesis
12-19-2006, 09:13 AM
Good question. There's no one who has spammed more, or worse, than he has. EVER. At least not in my time here. Most of you weren't around for it, but it was amazing/contributed to there being mods here. Then he settled down and people seemed okay with his existence because he was mind-numbingly stupid, not just spamming.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Actually, my acounts didn't get blocked... i just forgot the passwords.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 09:17 AM
It wasn't just him, but he was certainly one of the worst. Duracell and Wishomie were on about the same level.

But yeah, Lodat settled down and seemed fine. Then he fled in shame when some truth came out. Now he's back and just seems...different.

Wishomie's back too, and seems to have stayed under the radar nicely.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Wishomie IMs me sometimes. If his IMs are any indication as to how he used to be, he's fucking stupid.

the_GoDdEsS
12-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Lodat does seem different to me too. I'm just not sure in what way.

JohnnyNemesis
12-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Lodat was worse than Duracell and wishomie combined back when he was still "LordofDeathandTime". He got away with spamming GOD for months and no one noticed because...well, because it was GOD. He would use like, 12 pt fonts and exclamation points and screen stretchers and all this godawful shit.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:19 AM
It wasn't just him, but he was certainly one of the worst. Duracell and Wishomie were on about the same level.

But yeah, Lodat settled down and seemed fine. Then he fled in shame when some truth came out. Now he's back and just seems...different.

Wishomie's back too, and seems to have stayed under the radar nicely.

Different? There was way more spammers, and my only accounts were:

Lodat
LordofDeathAndTime
St. Jimmy
XxTriumphxX

and this one...

Lodat was worse than Duracell and wishomie combined back when he was still "LordofDeathandTime". He got away with spamming GOD for months and no one noticed because...well, because it was GOD. He would use like, 12 pt fonts and exclamation points and screen stretchers and all this godawful shit.

What's GOD? I remember that...

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:19 AM

What's GOD? I remember that...

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 09:25 AM
I said "different" because I couldn't quite place exactly what it is.

You seem defensive, when you used to just seem arrogant.

You seem possibly depressed, when you used to seem sort of cheerful.

You seem to care what we think, when you used to be a remorseless spammer.

Did something bad happen to you? Going through a rough time? Just guessing. I could be completely wrong.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:27 AM
I said "different" because I couldn't quite place exactly what it is.

You seem defensive, when you used to just seem arrogant.

You seem possibly depressed, when you used to seem sort of cheerful.

You seem to care what we think, when you used to be a remorseless spammer.

Did something bad happen to you? Going through a rough time? Just guessing. I could be completely wrong.

Ohhhh, alright. Nothing happend though, i just don't care. It's called life, but im not depressed.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Funny thing though, you seem to care more than you ever used to.

killer_queen
12-19-2006, 09:29 AM
I don't give a fuck if he has changed or not. He was a spammer. He was the worst. We thought he had changed for a couple of times but he didn't. And I think the chance of a shamless spammer to turn into a decent poster is impossible. Anyone who is okay with his existence must be nuts.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Funny thing though, you seem to care more than you ever used to.

Before i used to care, now not as much.

I don't give a fuck if he has changed or not. He was a spammer. He was the worst. We thought he had changed for a couple of times but he didn't. And I think the chance of a shamless spammer to turn into a decent poster is impossible. Anyone who is okay with his existence must be nuts.

Who cares? It's a fucking BBS. It's not High School.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Before i used to care, now not as much.

Who cares? It's a fucking BBS. It's not High School.

Yet you're the one who made the "omg you're 1337 so it's automatically funny!" comment.

Mota Boy
12-19-2006, 09:33 AM
This thread started at fail and somehow managed to go down from there. Just put it out of its misery.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Yet you're the one who made the "omg you're 1337 so it's automatically funny!" comment.

Yes, which means that everybody here fucking worships those guys, it's disturbing.

Little_Miss_1565
12-19-2006, 09:39 AM

Wow.

Jesus christ. You people are blowing this way out of proportion (SP?) . Stop mixing up what i say.

I suck at spelling.

Haha. Michael Richards much?

Yes, which means that everybody here fucking worships those guys, it's disturbing.

Didn't you just get through feeling like a jackass for actually falling for the "1337 conspiracy" bullshit? Definitely a conspiracy, especialyly when I can't fucking stand a good number of "THEM." Yup, huge fucking conspiracy.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 09:40 AM

Which means that you're still stuck in highschool mode, yet you're telling people that this isn't highschool.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:41 AM
Which means that you're still stuck in highschool mode, yet you're telling people that this isn't highschool.

How is that High School mode? Just stop.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 09:43 AM
I love the old "I'm going to keep posting here but repeatedly tell you to stop and ask for the thread to be closed" routine.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:45 AM
I can't stop replying. It's weird.

Llamas
12-19-2006, 09:46 AM
How is that High School mode? Just stop.

Because you're adding to a division in cliques on a message board. It's really tiring watching people try to define who is in what group here. There aren't groups, it's just a bunch of random people who happen to post here. Get out of highschool. "Just stop".

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:48 AM
You're right. I stand corrected. Let's move on, and leave this thread to die in all its shame.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 09:49 AM
Whatever, I liked this thread.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 10:21 AM
Does this mean there's gonna be no secret santa...? :(

That's exactly what this means. Oh well, probably next year.