PDA

View Full Version : High School/ College/ University

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Have any of you been/ are in a sport in High School/ College/ University? I was in the soccer team and basketball but quit because it was too much work.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 06:01 PM
These boards are dead... like roadkill.

JohnnyNemesis
12-19-2006, 06:03 PM
You're a lifelong failure who's going to attend a second rate animation school or some shit.

Oh, and to answer the question, nope.

Venom Symbiote
12-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Haha, ouch.

But anyhoo, I played and coached basketball. Played soccer for a year in 9th grade or something, but fuck soccer.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 06:06 PM
You're a lifelong failure who's going to attend a second rate animation school or some shit.

Oh, and to answer the question, nope.

And... i should care what you think... why?

I thought you had me in the ignore list. Now shut up, and put me back there...

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Haha, ouch.

But anyhoo, I played and coached basketball. Played soccer for a year in 9th grade or something, but fuck soccer.

You coached basketball? Awesome.

Our coach just made us run around and do suicides.

JohnnyNemesis
12-19-2006, 06:08 PM
I took you off after a few days. Ignore lists are for pussies.

And it's not what I think, I'm sharing information you posted yourself about your future. You don't have to care, it's okay.

I forgot to mention that I bowled in highschool, but it was gay.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 06:16 PM
My friend is in the bowling club... they take a bus to the bowling alley every day. It's stupid.

And yes, i will be in a shitty college.

Rag Doll
12-19-2006, 06:31 PM
My friend is on our college bowling team. And he's really good, like, nationally ranked or something.

And he's really fucking hot, so, major plus.

*edit* and to answer the actual question, i was a cheerleader. lolz.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 06:48 PM
These boards are dead... like roadkill.

You waited three minutes. Let me phrase that as simply as possible so that you can grasp my point. You waited three fucking minutes.

Some of you may have noticed I've tried being...nice...the last few days. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up.

And... i should care what you think... why?

Because you made a thread, and asked us questions. YOU made this thread and ASKED US QUESTIONS.

Ignore lists are for pussies.

I've never used mine. Not because I'm not a pussy, I just couldn't afford to pay Ozy his royalties.

I forgot to mention that I bowled in highschool, but it was gay.

So you loved it then? Lolz. But seriously, I knew there was some white in you.

sKratch
12-19-2006, 07:11 PM
Freshman baseball, and winter track every year in high school. I bowl recreationally. Now I play frisbee lolzolsolz!

Endymion
12-19-2006, 07:22 PM
i played chess.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 07:23 PM
You waited three minutes. Let me phrase that as simply as possible so that you can grasp my point. You waited three fucking minutes.

Some of you may have noticed I've tried being...nice...the last few days. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up.

Because you made a thread, and asked us questions. YOU made this thread and ASKED US QUESTIONS.

The board's are dead. They just are... not because nobody replied. THEY JUST ARE. NOBODY POSTS ANYMORE.

I said i don't care because he said i was going to a sucky COLLEGE. NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING SPORTS.

i played chess.

There's a connect four team in our school...

Mota Boy
12-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Sports, or some sports-related activity, were mandatory in my high school. I played soccer, squash and tennis, 'cause I didn't really do activity.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 07:31 PM
Sports, or some sports-related activity, were mandatory in my high school. I played soccer, squash and tennis, 'cause I didn't really do activity.

Sports are a big thing in my school too. Not mandatory, but if you don't play a sport they send BILLIONS of things about joining a sport... and it makes you cool. :cool:

WebDudette
12-19-2006, 07:39 PM
I kind of wish my school had a chess club, not enough to starto ne myself though.

I don't play sports, probably never will either.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 07:55 PM
The board's are dead. They just are... not because nobody replied. THEY JUST ARE. NOBODY POSTS ANYMORE.

Yeah, nobody at all, obviously. How stupid of me.

Venom Symbiote
12-19-2006, 08:39 PM
You coached basketball? Awesome.

Our coach just made us run around and do suicides.

Heh, suicides are a coach's best friend. Never help out a school team when they're shortstaffed on teachers to coach. Grade 8 casual basketballers whov'e never played before? Fuuucck. I swear I spend about a half hour trying to explain the concept of travelling to the little shits.

Heh, needless to say I was a bit of a prick in that department. I was kind of the "you! suicides! now!" and "you turn up to training late, don't bother turning up to the game" type of 12th grader asshole, just coaching for the extra-curricular points.

Paint_It_Black
12-19-2006, 08:40 PM
needless to say I was a bit of a prick

Indeed, very needless.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-19-2006, 08:45 PM
I played baseball last year, and hopefully I'll make the team this year. Also, I plan on doing soccer next year. I'm not any good at basketball, but because there is a limited amount of kids on the team, and they are so bad, the coach is willing to accept anyone who wants to play. It's too late now, but I might do it for kicks and a good-looking resime next year.

Edit: I'm a little surprised how many people here don't participate in sports. I don't know if maybe my school is more athletic than others, but majority of my classmates are in some sport, even the losers.

If you sucked at sports, you did track. If you were too fat for track, you did wrestling. Now, if none of those worked, you were on the flag team (colorguard, I think they call it). Boy, do I feel bad for the flag team.

Hell, there are actually a good amount of kids on the sailing team, and some are really good at it. And can you believe people actually go to watch the equestrian team?

Edit2: I don't mean to offend anyone either, some people on the track team could beat me in a race and some people on the wrestling team could kick my ass. If you're on the flag team, I don't have anything to say.

WebDudette
12-19-2006, 09:01 PM
My school is extremely active in sports. But it is also very large. I don't participate in sports because most of my friends don't, and I'm anti-social for the most part.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:03 PM
Yeah, nobody at all, obviously. How stupid of me.

Wow, you take everything so litteral.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Heh, suicides are a coach's best friend. Never help out a school team when they're shortstaffed on teachers to coach. Grade 8 casual basketballers whov'e never played before? Fuuucck. I swear I spend about a half hour trying to explain the concept of travelling to the little shits.

Heh, needless to say I was a bit of a prick in that department. I was kind of the "you! suicides! now!" and "you turn up to training late, don't bother turning up to the game" type of 12th grader asshole, just coaching for the extra-curricular points.

God i hate suicides. I almost always came late and after practice i had to do about 5 suicides. I hated it.