EMehl6
12-19-2006, 09:40 PM
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1088/emogayei8.jpg

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:43 PM
What the hell?

Omni
12-19-2006, 09:43 PM
I have much better handwriting than whoever wrote that.

Rag Doll
12-19-2006, 09:45 PM
*sniff*

this thread reeks of fail.

EMehl6
12-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Handwriting aside, it's hilarious.

Omni
12-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I knew this topic wouldn't end well.

All About Eve
12-19-2006, 09:46 PM
List time!

That made no sense
It wouldn't be funny if it did
You're a tool
You're a moron
JESUS you fail

EMehl6
12-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Meh, I thought it was funny, so I decided to share it. Apparently others don't find it as funny as I do.

Lodat225
12-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Meh, I thought it was funny, so I decided to share it. Apparently others don't find it as funny as I do.

I did. I actually laughed.

EMehl6
12-19-2006, 09:50 PM
At least someone else did.

WebDudette
12-19-2006, 09:51 PM
The handwriting isn't half as bad as alot of the people at my school. Oh, and it wasn't funny.

Mota Boy
12-19-2006, 09:52 PM
Lay off the snobbery. If you don't like a topic, don't post in it. It's really just that easy.

Omni
12-19-2006, 09:54 PM
I can write very similar to computer fonts. I always got compliments for my penmanship. I have Obsessive Compulsive disorder about writing. If a letter isn't formed how I think it should be, I'll start over. When writing in pen, I've been known to scrap an entire piece of paper for one mistake and start new.

sKratch
12-19-2006, 10:02 PM
What Mota Boy said.
And I'd like to point out that this is a ripoff of the proof that girls are evil, which is actually much more funny.

WebDudette
12-19-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah, that one is actually pretty funny.

I originally hadn't planned on commenting the joke at all just the handwriting but figured that would be off-topic. But would you only expect people to come to a thread like this and say the joke was funny? It's like a thread about a band, people give posotive and negative comments.

EMehl6
12-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Yeah, I have no problem with the negative comments, except for the one person that told me that I pretty much suck because I thought it was funny. I found that to be a little over the top.

0r4ng3
12-19-2006, 10:12 PM
And I'd like to point out that this is a ripoff of the proof that girls are evil, which is actually much more funny.
Also, that one actually made sense. This one just seems to pull random things out at every step.

EMehl6
12-19-2006, 10:24 PM
It made sense to me, look:

-If you're really sad, you're depressed, hence the sad^2=depression
-Depression is at the root of wrist cutting, hence the square root of wrist cutting=depression.
-If you cut your wrists and you're emo, you probably kiss dudes, hence the wrist cutting x emo=dudes kissing dudes.
-If you take take the wrist cutting out of dudes kissing dudes, you just get gay, so you get the dudes kissing dues/wrist cutting equals gay.
-You're left with emo=gay

I guess it's not as funny 'cause you have to think a lot more, Idk.

0r4ng3
12-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Maybe I'm just overthinking it. Or underthinking it.

Whatever the case, I'm not thinking just the right amount. I'll just leave this thread alone, then.

WebDudette
12-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Wrist cutting has no relation to kissing guys.

Omni
12-19-2006, 10:30 PM
Yeah, that's what threw me off. Can someone put a link to the girls are evil one?

Rag Doll
12-19-2006, 10:34 PM
http://www.anvari.org/fun/Gender/Proof_that_Girls_are_Evil.html

definitely a better one.

EMehl6
12-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Wrist cutting has no relation to kissing guys.

As I said, if you cut your wrists and you're emo, you probably kiss dudes. That's how you get wrist cutting x emo=dudes kissing dudes.

Think of it like this, if you're a guy, you cut your wrists, and you kiss other guys, what are you? Probably emo.

Manic Subsidal Boy
12-19-2006, 10:56 PM
The emo who wrote that is spot on. "Queer Queer"

Endymion
12-19-2006, 11:20 PM
does not compute.

first off, the first two lines play no part in deriving the last line. second, in the third line, "and" would more accurately be translasted to addition, plus the implication doesn't make any sence whatsoever. ditto for the fourth line, except replace "take out" with subtraction.

however, this thread *does* prove that you're a retarded, homophobic cunt.

Endymion
12-19-2006, 11:29 PM
As I said, if you cut your wrists and you're emo, you probably kiss dudes. That's how you get wrist cutting x emo=dudes kissing dudes.

Think of it like this, if you're a guy, you cut your wrists, and you kiss other guys, what are you? Probably emo.
if you cut your wrists and you're emo, you're probably left handed.

think of it like this, if you're a guy, you cut your wrists, and you're left handed, what are you? probably emo.

sKratch
12-19-2006, 11:50 PM
lolol endy wins earth
<3

EMehl6
12-20-2006, 11:01 AM
however, this thread *does* prove that you're a retarded, homophobic cunt.

How the fuck does me finding a joke funny make me homophobic ass clown? That's like saying if you find a black joke funny you hate all black people. Try again.

JohnnyNemesis
12-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Now that you've proven that emo is gay, it's time to find a way to prove that there's something wrong with being gay.

Early hint: there's not.

That's like saying if you find a black joke funny you hate all black people.

Nah, that just means you're racist and don't even know it.

Nina
12-20-2006, 12:24 PM
You guys are giving him a hard time!

Camilamazed
12-20-2006, 12:41 PM
I thought It only happened around here. People love to mess up with emos in Brazil as well.

For God's sake, let them be.

People waste too much time carrying about other people's lives.

Vera
12-20-2006, 01:24 PM
I'm not a fan of math and even I was puzzled by the sheer lack of logic in all that. Boo.

I always gotta wonder, though, who makes these "funnies" that people e-mail to each other like there's no tomorrow? Who writes these various "What Men Really Think"-sort of email-stories? Various stuff like this (http://www.anvari.org/fun/Gender/What_Gals_Really_Mean.html) and other things on the same website.

I just can't imagine someone sitting down to write that, and then sending it to everyone they know for teh lolz.

I don't know.

Lodat225
12-20-2006, 01:29 PM
Wow. It was a joke. If you don't like it don't post anything on it.

Jakebert
12-20-2006, 02:00 PM
But, she brings up a great point. Who the hell sat there writing that kind of crap and thinking to themselfs "oh lolz, I'm sooo f

Llamas
12-20-2006, 10:52 PM
I can write very similar to computer fonts. I always got compliments for my penmanship. I have Obsessive Compulsive disorder about writing. If a letter isn't formed how I think it should be, I'll start over. When writing in pen, I've been known to scrap an entire piece of paper for one mistake and start new.
So wait, you chose to brag about that you have better handwriting than this person, because you have a mental disease? That's pretty fucked up. My handwriting sucks, though.

And the joke doesn't make sense.

-why does sad have to be squared to equal depression? Plus, sad is an adjective and depression is a noun. Shouldn't it be sadness?
-wrist cutting and being emo do not mean you kiss dudes. And what if you're a girl? Then you kiss dudes and you're not gay.
-if you DIVIDE wrist cutting from dudes kissing dudes, it doesn't make sense. It would be subtraction.

You're stupid for thinking it's funny, but you're easily amused.

Mota Boy
12-21-2006, 01:42 AM
Now that you've proven that emo is gay, it's time to find a way to prove that there's something wrong with being gay.
Gay men don't get to touch boobs during sex. There is something fundamentally wrong with that.

Vera
12-21-2006, 02:13 AM
Gay men don't get to touch boobs during sex. There is something fundamentally wrong with that.

lulz wut about gay women?

T-6005
12-21-2006, 02:48 AM
But, she brings up a great point. Who the hell sat there writing that kind of crap and thinking to themselfs "oh lolz, I'm sooo f
I laughed at this.

Not Ozymandias
12-21-2006, 05:28 AM
Five stars.

Venom Symbiote
12-21-2006, 06:08 AM
Early hint: there's not.

Well, there is with the snooty effeminate ones holding "pride rallies" and the like. Nothing wrong with the normal non-bitchy ones though.

As for the handwriting, meh, mine's much worse than that. But I'm a lefty, we're all retarded that way.

And as for DuskyGrin saying it's mainly girls who have OCD...you're a moron.

While we're talking about the two, I've got it really mildly. Only when I write or draw (have this weird urge to write over the top of it again and again if I fuck up a line somewhere). And when I'm shooting freethrow practice in basketball - have to end the training session with getting seven baskets in a row. Have to, like an absolute need. Won't leave until I get it, which sucks ass if you're having a shitty day or are completely rusty. It's a bitch being insane.

Omni
12-21-2006, 06:17 AM
I'm not even really sure I have it, I'm just taking a wild guess seeing as how I'm so anal about the way my handwriting looks.

JohnnyNemesis
12-21-2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah Venom, except your opinion is embarrassingly uninformed and usually irrelevant. But thanks for sharing.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-21-2006, 11:35 AM
I did. I actually laughed.

At least someone else did.

Actually it doesn't count, you two hardly even make one person.

JohnnyNemesis
12-21-2006, 11:36 AM
^I give that post an 8.5. Impressive.

EMehl6
12-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Actually it doesn't count, you two hardly even make one person.

And who are you to say that I don't make up a person? I mean, for God's sake, your username is The Offspring's vagina. And you're telling me I don't make up a whole person...

I mean, for Christ's sake, it's one thing to dislike a joke, but to say I'm not a person or I'm stupid or whatever for thinking it's funny, what the fuck kinda logic is that? Please, crawl back into the whore's vagina that you came from.

Sinister
12-21-2006, 11:41 AM
I am inclined to agree with the aforementioned "vagina".

the_offsprings_monkey
12-21-2006, 11:42 AM
And who are you to say that I don't make up a person? I mean, for God's sake, your username is The Offspring's vagina. And you're telling me I don't make up a whole person...

I'm Ashley, 17 and from Bristol, England. My username isn't actually "The Offspring's vagina", it's The_Offsprings_Monkey.

0r4ng3
12-21-2006, 11:43 AM
I mean, for God's sake, your username is The Offspring's vagina.
LOL OMG LIEK UR SO FUNNY LOL

No, wait, not "funny". I meant that other thing.

"Retarded". Yeah, that's the word.

EMehl6
12-21-2006, 11:45 AM
I'm Ashley, 17 and from Bristol, England. My username isn't actually "The Offspring's vagina", it's The_Offsprings_Monkey.

No shit. Obviously you couldn't comprehend that "monkey" is sometimes a slang term for vagina. Now you know.

LOL OMG LIEK UR SO FUNNY LOL

No, wait, not "funny". I meant that other thing.

"Retarded". Yeah, that's the word.

I don't believe I was trying to be funny, I was merely making a statement. You're all bashing me for finding something funny, so I felt inclined to do a little bashing myself.

JohnnyNemesis
12-21-2006, 11:48 AM
If you were merely making a statement, and not trying to be funny, calling him The Offspring's vagina just makes you look even dumber.

EMehl6
12-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Whatever. If bashing me for finding something funny really makes you all feel better about yourselves, carry on.

Nina
12-21-2006, 11:50 AM
But in general, "the offspring's vagina" sounds like a fun term, no?

0r4ng3
12-21-2006, 11:52 AM
It would go great with The Offspring's Manboobs.

JohnnyNemesis
12-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Whatever. If bashing me for finding something funny really makes you all feel better about yourselves, carry on.

Stop crying.

It would go great with The Offspring's Manboobs.

THOSE BELONG TO DEXTER AND DEXTER ONLY!!!

Nina
12-21-2006, 11:54 AM
...and DexterisMYman!

EMehl6
12-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Stop crying.

It's hardly crying dicklick. I'm just confused as why I'm being ripped on for finding a fucking JOKE funny.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-21-2006, 12:15 PM
It's hardly crying dicklick. I'm just confused as why I'm being ripped on for finding a fucking JOKE funny.
Then why reply, just leave it be, believe me!

JohnnyNemesis
12-21-2006, 12:16 PM

'Cause you're an idiot. Happy now?

Oh, and stop crying.