PDA

View Full Version : Izie

nightvision
12-20-2006, 06:52 AM
Why the hell do you close our threads? We're trying to talk you know.

Amiralanal
12-20-2006, 06:54 AM
Dont you have a responsibility as a moderator, or is this just your fucking playground?

Izie
12-20-2006, 06:57 AM
en lille smule fra post et, och en lille smule fra post to.

Amiralanal
12-20-2006, 06:59 AM
luder (10)

Izie
12-20-2006, 07:01 AM

Yeah that wasn't me. Apologies, carry on as usual.

F@ BANKZ
01-02-2007, 03:57 AM
She got voted a mod though, so there's basically, shit you can do

That is ovbiouslly apart from pming the admin

DexterWannabe
01-02-2007, 05:44 AM
Yeah that wasn't me.

was is your friends from denmark?

Izie
01-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Yup. Don't worry, even if they mess something up I'll fix it in a few hours or so.

And then obviously, you're better off emailing me than PMing me - if they have my account they have the PMs too.

Biggest offspring fan
01-04-2007, 12:30 PM
You know you are a moderator and you don't follow the rules. A moderator has to be online at least 2 times a day. And someone hacked your profile. I am going to e-mail the administrator.

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2007, 12:34 PM
You know you are a moderator and you don't follow the rules. A moderator has to be online at least 2 times a day. And someone hacked your profile. I am going to e-mail the administrator.

She is not the only moderator here. And if you have not noticed, during the holidays people were not here so often. Besides, find me in the guide lines of this forum where it says that moderators have to be online twice a day.

Well? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=moderator&match=all&titlesonly=0)

F@ BANKZ
01-04-2007, 02:08 PM
doesn't look like its all that easy to get in contact with the admin mate, he's likely rarely online & you can't pm or email him.

So...I guess you'll have to consult a mod

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2007, 02:11 PM
The only thing he has to consult is the mental insitution for the underage. Seriously, how dense is the kid?

nightvision
01-04-2007, 02:28 PM

Your stupidity seems to increase by the minute... What's up with that?

Biggest offspring fan
01-04-2007, 03:09 PM
She is not the only moderator here. And if you have not noticed, during the holidays people were not here so often. Besides, find me in the guide lines of this forum where it says that moderators have to be online twice a day.

Well? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=moderator&match=all&titlesonly=0)

Then check this thread:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9576
Read the administrators post.

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I remember that, however the exact wording goes:

A moderator should try to check their section at least twice a day, or as needed when contacted by an administrator.

Do you at least comprehend the should implication? It means this is recommended but it's no rule or a must. Moderating is not our actual job. Besides, there are two moderators for each smaller forum. Stop your brainless nitpicking.

F@ BANKZ
01-05-2007, 08:47 AM
The only thing he has to consult is the mental insitution for the underage. Seriously, how dense is the kid?

Damn what's your problem, i get you don't like me but stop fucking around with shit i say for no reason, if you hate me that much you should just ignore me as i have ignored you the last few times you've posted shit.

the_GoDdEsS
01-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Hahaha, you just totally made your stupidity illuminate the whole thread. What I said was about Biggest Offspring fan and was not aimed against you in the slightest.

F@ BANKZ
01-05-2007, 01:50 PM
yeah, only it was though

Little_Miss_1565
01-05-2007, 02:04 PM
yeah, only it was though

She was speaking to you but referring to him. Chill.

Tizzalicious
01-05-2007, 08:36 PM
I need to visit more moderator's places. I, Tizzalicious, am such a Danish cunt.

JohnnyNemesis
01-05-2007, 09:30 PM
*sigh* Good to know this work we do for free is appreciated.

When we do our jobs as modertators, people cry. When we don't do a good job in their opinion, people cry harder. When we take a little longer than people would like to do our jobs but still do it (and do it well, like when all of the Turkish spammers were banned), people continue crying. It's really sad that people can't be mature when they have complaints about what we do.

Stop being stupid whiny fucks and just stop your fucking whining, stupid whiny fucks.

Tizzalicious
01-05-2007, 10:27 PM
They are Swedes. Did you know there is a higher concentration of Nazis in Sweden, than anywhere else in Europe?

Scum sucking leaches, all of them.

Llamas
01-06-2007, 01:39 AM
I just noticed that admin post doesn't say anything about spam or going off topic in threads... it would suck if spam wasn't removed...

Biggest offspring fan
01-06-2007, 04:01 AM

When we do our jobs as modertators, people cry. When we don't do a good job in their opinion, people cry harder. When we take a little longer than people would like to do our jobs but still do it (and do it well, like when all of the Turkish spammers were banned), people continue crying. It's really sad that people can't be mature when they have complaints about what we do.

Stop being stupid whiny fucks and just stop your fucking whining, stupid whiny fucks.

It's sad i know. We appoligice. I haven't e-mailed yet and i decided to don't.

nightvision
01-06-2007, 05:23 AM
It's sad i know. We appoligice. I haven't e-mailed yet and i decided to don't.

Getting a little schizophrenic over there?

ZagmenO
01-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey Izie! How come you locked 2 of my USA threads? I really think this section needs a USA thread.

Izie
01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I closed one of your threads, Betty closed the other.

Why? Because if you want to go and promote national pride, have fun in the politics section. If you want to talk about the tour, you're welcome, I already mentioned that somewhere. Go learn from the non-closed topics.

Zeall
01-30-2007, 10:03 AM

a lot of us (including myself) do appreciate what you do to keep this place in order, you do your best.

I need to visit more moderator's places. I, Tizzalicious, am such a Danish cunt.

Why the hell did the advert for Danish Bacon (the one with Peter Schmeichel) just enter my head when i read this? :confused: