PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for Christmas?

Duskygrin
12-20-2006, 12:03 PM
. .

JohnnyNemesis
12-20-2006, 12:04 PM
NO MORE EXAAAAAAAAAAAMS!!!!!

In my case, this right here is all that matters. It's been a stressful time! Everything else will fall into place as long as I keep reminding myself that exams are doooooooooooooooooone.

0r4ng3
12-20-2006, 12:06 PM
I have so much work to do over the break. I'm starting to understand why the suicide rate is so high over the holidays. Ugh.

Not that I'd ever attempt it, but I understand why now.

Sinister
12-20-2006, 12:07 PM
On Christmas day, not much since I'll be working :(

Christmas time generally speaking, I'm gonna enjoy doing nothing when I can.

Omni
12-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Eh, I'm just gonna stay at home. Parents are coming up. I really wanted a Wii for Christmas, but since $250 is too expensive for everyone in my family, I asked for Season 1 of the Office. I'm gonna go Christmas shopping soon and get gifts for everyone else, then buy myself a couple Pearl Jam albums and call it a holiday.

Grabbal
12-20-2006, 12:10 PM
Were all gonna stay at my grandparent's house as usual, but the sad fact is that i'm only wanting one thing so far, Seinfeld season 6..

Plz give me tv show dvd tips!!

Rag Doll
12-20-2006, 12:11 PM
I agree with Maria and Ricky....FINALS ARE DONE. i just emailed my last one to my professor 13 minutes ago. *throws confetti*

on christmas, i am sleeping as late as possible because i'm working like 45 hours between now and then. then i'm opening presents and my grandma, her best friend, and my uncle are coming over for dinner and more presents.

Omni
12-20-2006, 12:11 PM
The Office. or the Boondocks. Get one of those two.

0r4ng3
12-20-2006, 12:14 PM
You two combined, Orange & Sinister, make Christmas sound like a veritable funeral. Doom & gloom, Christmas is nigh.
Yeah, because I'm secretly a Jew operative, taking all the joy out of Christmas.

Nina
12-20-2006, 12:20 PM
I'm having a spa-day! I'll take care of my body and soul.

body: long shower, lotions/creams, girlstuff, foot bubble-bath, good healthy food, etc.

soul: candles, movies, favorite tv-shows, books, crafty stuff, etc.

Marco
12-20-2006, 12:24 PM
A *cough* "friend" *cough* of mine is in Australia right now. Lucky her, spending Christmas on the beach....
I'm going to ski in the Alps (Tonale):D Can't wait!

killer_queen
12-20-2006, 12:30 PM
Nina's plan sounds fantastic. Except the healthy food stuff.

I didn't have any plans (of course) but now I have. I'm going to eat hot chicken wings and rent all the movie I've always wanted to see.

Camilamazed
12-20-2006, 12:33 PM
As usual, I'll be helping out in the Kitchen preparing desserts (I do love them. Plus, I like cooking). Then, we all have dinner together (We're going to Granny's). Afterwards, I'm going to drop by some other friends and at last I'm going to spend the rest of night with another friend who is going to be with his mother. Her Dad and brother are going to travel and leave them both alone. The sad thing is, because of religious matters, Her parents don't celebrate Christmass. So, I'll spend the resta of night with her.

:)

PS: I'll probably spend a lot of time oon the phone as well calling all the people I love.

no_way
12-20-2006, 12:36 PM
I'll go to my grandparents house which is so YAY because they have a keyboard and guitars and all those things. Besides I'll spend christmas with my cousins, uncle, aunt and all the people I love. Christmas couldn't be better this year!!!

Nina
12-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Nina's plan sounds fantastic. Except the healthy food stuff.

But... fruits!!

I'm going to eat hot chicken wings

yah okay I see your point.

Tired_Of_You
12-20-2006, 12:48 PM
On the 25th my family and I are all going to my uncle's. Big supper and gifts after the dessert! It's always fun to be with all my family like that. As for the New Eve, I'll probably go to my aunt's with my father. I'm going to see my friends too during the Holidays. From January 9 to January 23 I'm in Costa Rica. Weeee! I can't wait. College starts on the 30th I think.

Even if I wouldn't do anything for Christmas, I don't have school for a month a a half, so that'd be great anyway!

Italia311
12-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Don't forget Natale...geez.

My exams have been done since last friday...everything was good...untill I got a wisdom tooth pulled today...yeeeessssssss

no_way
12-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Hahahaah, Maria I love your signature

Italia311
12-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Thank you. The freezing just wore off...its killin.

Natale = Christmas in Italiano.

Italia311
12-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Yeah, thats like...you're feeling ok sort of...hah. I am the worst at conveying italian meanings to english. But there really is no right or wrong way to answer "how are you". It's based on feeling. Some people just dont know how thay feel...:P "ya..i am ok..."

p.s - I cannot wait for my family christmas dinner...Cibo d'italia...fish, muscles, pasta...what a good meal. An over average amount of seafood MMmmm

no_way
12-20-2006, 02:20 PM
Yeah, I've seen that movie, but I was too little I guess, I barely recall it. Also, doesn't "thank you" = grazie in italian? Not that I know the slightest thing, there's a 90% of probability that I'm wrong. My friend used to say "l'ozio comme style di vita". I don't know if that's well written too.

Italia311
12-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Grazie = Thank You in Italiano correct. What you friend is saying is like...he is relaxed...like his style of life...thats how I would take it anyway. Kind of something I wouldn't expect people to say to me...but then again...personal feelings. It is more or less an expression

offspring dude
12-21-2006, 06:50 AM
hmm, Christmas is going to be meh this year. Going to my cousin's for christmas eve and "celebrating" it there, but they're way too posh for our taste so it's kinda awkward and not very enjoyable. On Christmas day im just going to be at home with my parents, open gifts, go to church, miss all my relatives back in Colombia, the usual stuff.

Meh.

skiddles824
12-21-2006, 07:38 AM
Fuck crismas is gonna be bad this year my aunt is comin home and wholy crap she gets pissed of easly everything has to go her way and she HATES me and my sisters music so we have to play it to friggin low+ she got a new god damm cat and shes bringing it to my place and my god it better not be like her old 1...well besides the bitch comin home im just gonna relax till crismas and probly snoop around for gifts.:D

skiddles824
12-21-2006, 09:16 AM
no, her names marg and i cant wait till she leaves

Autonomist
12-21-2006, 09:49 AM
A *cough* "friend" *cough* of mine is in Australia right now. Lucky her, spending Christmas on the beach....
I'm going to ski in the Alps (Tonale):D Can't wait!

These words have just reminded me, there's supposedly more race riots to be occuring in the next couple of weeks.

Anya82
12-21-2006, 04:45 PM
My plans... well, I'm back at my hometown since sunday. I'm spending the holidays at my parent's home. We'll have the typical dinner, watch some movies together. I'll help mom with the cooking thing. We'll have some visits on 25th, prolly.

And for New Year's Eve... oh, wait a second... this thread is not for that matter. i'll wait until next week. Ha!

Lodat225
12-21-2006, 04:46 PM
Playing my Nintendo Wii the wholeeeeeeee morning.

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 07:12 AM
Race riots don't take place on the beach. Not that I'm aware of.

Cronulla beach riots.