PDA

View Full Version : Offs Will Rock Again!!!!!!

RazielSR
12-20-2006, 02:36 PM
AND THEY'LL KICK EVERYBODY'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!

so!!!!!

VIVA OFFSPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2006, 02:40 PM
As though they don't rock now?

RazielSR
12-20-2006, 02:44 PM
They always rock, but now they are rocking in "top secret"....u know....but they will return to rule again, I can feel it.....

ZagmenO
12-20-2006, 04:54 PM
Now here's a true Offspring fan!!! None of this:

"I hope the new album doesn't sound like Splinter nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh................." YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! The Offspring have rocked for almost 23 years straight since they were Manic Subsidal and they will continue to rawk! Fuck everyone who disagrees!

P.S. Original Prankster rawks. Hit That rawks! Pretty Fly rawks! Each & every one of their songs is da mudda fuckin' booooooooooomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Venom Symbiote
12-20-2006, 05:06 PM
"Original Prankster" so does not "rawk". Away with thee.

The other two are highly acceptable.

clocks_R_slow
12-20-2006, 07:05 PM

"I hope the new album doesn't sound like Splinter nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh................. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! The Offspring have rocked for almost 23 years straight since they were Manic Subsidal and they will continue to rawk! Fuck everyone who disagrees!

P.S. Original Prankster rawks. Hit That rawks! Pretty Fly rawks! Each & every one of their songs is da mudda fuckin' booooooooooomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool:

HELLZ fuCKING YEA!! MAN!!! HIGH FIVE!!! KUDOS TO YOU MAN!!!!!! :cool: :D

nightvision
12-21-2006, 02:47 AM
You sure like your exclamation marks.

Stranger With Candy
12-21-2006, 02:49 AM
hehe offs

Manic Subsidal Boy
12-21-2006, 03:40 AM
hehe offs

Lol, I know eh.

German Andres
12-21-2006, 08:01 AM
They always rock, but now they are rocking in "top secret"....u know....but they will return to rule again, I can feel it.....

I don`t know why, but I feel the same...they`ll always rule, like Cobain...

ZagmenO
12-21-2006, 08:17 AM
You sure like your exclamation marks.

Exclamation marks give me a boner.

Not really...

RazielSR
12-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I made this "nonsense" topic because I need to feel again the same things I felt with offspring songs from the first time I heard one. I don't like to see the offspring fans saying things like "this is the end" "offspring is dead", etc, etc

Amiralanal
12-21-2006, 01:33 PM
AND THEY'LL KICK EVERYBODY'S ASS!!!!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!

so!!!!!

VIVA OFFSPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uRR RIHGT THE OFFSPRIN ROXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Venom Symbiote
12-21-2006, 02:54 PM
I made this "nonsense" topic because I need to feel again the same things I felt with offspring songs from the first time I heard one. I don't like to see the offspring fans saying things like "this is the end" "offspring is dead", etc, etc

Conversely, none of us like fanboys.

Omni
12-21-2006, 05:52 PM
I think over half their first album blew.

thecavedog
12-22-2006, 03:51 AM

"I hope the new album doesn't sound like Splinter nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh................." YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! The Offspring have rocked for almost 23 years straight since they were Manic Subsidal and they will continue to rawk! Fuck everyone who disagrees!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

AMEN!!!!!!

DexterWannabe
12-22-2006, 09:17 AM
Exclamation marks give me a boner.

you're gay

Grabbal
12-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Nice signature there Dexter wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Nemesis881
12-22-2006, 01:59 PM
I think over half their first album blew.

Which probebly means you think their new stuff is WAYYY better. FANBOY ALERT!!!

Leave the decision to whether or not their new album rocks to the real fans you preppy fag.

Lithuanian Offspring
12-22-2006, 02:42 PM

Leave the decision to whether or not their new album rocks to the real fans you preppy fag.

Wow, you're really hardcore.

Pickles
12-22-2006, 06:22 PM
"Once Again"? When do you think they stopped?

Omni
12-22-2006, 06:46 PM

That was ridiculously dumb. I don't know whether you've heard, but they have a total of 7 studio albums. I've mentioned their VERY first, almost 20 years ago, wasn't very good, and now I'm a "preppy" (wtf does this mean?) fanboy who needs to develop taste in "real" punk music. It's a wall of sound, and it isn't very good.

Venom Symbiote
12-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Hang on a second. Americana is just as bad as Self-Titled.

The songs on Self-Titled are rad, you've just gotta factor in that they were so much younger back then, and took way too much influence from T.S.O.L. Also couldn't afford decent recording gear.

Omni
12-22-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm aware of those factors, but it still doesn't change the fact that I dislike it. And, yeah, Americana is my second least favorite.