H1T_That
12-22-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah, I said it, heathens.

I'm a Protestant.

I agree.

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 03:39 AM
btw who is that in your signature?

Arkane, the greatest man to ever butcher mudskins.

H1T_That
12-22-2006, 03:45 AM

Mind posting the link for that video you posted before. I want to give it another watch, but can't seem to find it.

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 03:52 AM
The one with O Fortuna as the background music?

H1T_That
12-22-2006, 04:09 AM
The one with O Fortuna as the background music?

I don't remember. There was background music though, not sure if it was O Fortuna.

Amiralanal
12-22-2006, 04:29 AM

cant find anything on google

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 05:11 AM
I don't remember. There was background music though, not sure if it was O Fortuna.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxt0EdnYhp0

cant find anything on google

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=%22zeljko+raznatovic%22&meta=

Amiralanal
12-22-2006, 06:21 AM
At least he wasnt forcing his ideas on others through www.offspring.com/forums

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 06:22 AM
You're not a real Christian, and you're gonna burn in hell, proddy faggot.

Amiralanal
12-22-2006, 06:27 AM
You're not a real Christian, and you're gonna burn in hell, proddy faggot.

i know that i am not a real christian. Im not christian at all.
Protestant or catholic, its all shit to me

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 06:44 AM
You don't choose your religion, it's in your blood. And your blood is inferior.

Mota Boy
12-22-2006, 09:10 AM
Arkane, the greatest man to ever butcher mudskins.He also holds numerous records in the NFL, including the most number of consecutive seasons with twenty-five or more touchdown passes.

adombomb222
12-22-2006, 09:41 AM
So what are we talking about here?

I don't believe in god any more. But I do believe that people must believe in a higher monarchy. I personally don't believe in that monarchy.

Does that mean I'll burn in the 8th ring of Hell?

Llamas
12-22-2006, 10:10 AM
and what do you think about abortion?

adombomb222
12-22-2006, 10:24 AM
and what do you think about abortion?

Me?

Well I say giving birth is fucking crazy, and I couldn't image going through that. Abortion means to kill a potential life, that is part of you. So Iím really neutral on that.

If I got a girl pregnant, and if she wanted an abortion, Iíd say go for it because she has her entire life ahead of her. And on the other hand I would say have it.

I guess itís how you view life, and when a baby should be considered a life. When it is conceived or when it takes its first breath of air. I would say abortion is wrong because itís taking anotherís life, which canít defend itís self. But you also have to think about how much this would impact the girls life, if sheís young this messes up everything.

Paint_It_Black
12-22-2006, 11:22 AM
But I do believe that people must believe in a higher monarchy.

I believe people should choose their words carefully.

JohnnyNemesis
12-22-2006, 11:29 AM
I agree, but I hope that certain people don't for continued comedic value.

0r4ng3
12-22-2006, 11:32 AM
On the main page, the "Christians" is cut off from the thread title, so I keep clicking on this thread, thinking someone's going to explain that Protestants are just figments of our imaginations.

Paint_It_Black
12-22-2006, 11:37 AM
No, that's God.

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 11:59 AM
why are prodestans not real Christians, we believe in the same God, as a matter of fact I would think we are more real then the Catholics. We dont pray to the virgin mary (which if you read the bible is a sin to pray to anyone else besided God)

Plus the Pope is a bloody thief

Its all Christianity folks

EMehl6
12-22-2006, 12:07 PM
;941397']why are prodestans not real Christians, we believe in the same God, as a matter of fact I would think we are more real then the Catholics. We dont pray to the virgin mary (which if you read the bible is a sin to pray to anyone else besided God)

Plus the Pope is a bloody thief

Its all Christianity folks

Wrong. We don't pray to Mary, we pray for her to intervene on our behalf. There's a difference. We don't worship her either, it's a total myth. And, the Pope isn't a theif. So basically, you're completely wrong about everything.

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Nobody ever claims Catholics worship the Virgin Mary except stupid fucking Protestants. If you're more Christian than us, then why did your faggot hero Martin Luther defile a cathedral by nailing heresies into it?

You're all heathen scum.

sKratch
12-22-2006, 01:44 PM
At least he wasnt forcing his ideas on others through www.offspring.com/forums

I found several funnies in this post.

Italia311
12-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Protestants are slime. I hate them, an honest true hatred towards them.

arak0r
12-22-2006, 02:17 PM
protestants, aka orange hun scum. also, justin is catholic? :|

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Nobody ever claims Catholics worship the Virgin Mary except stupid fucking Protestants. If you're more Christian than us, then why did your faggot hero Martin Luther defile a cathedral by nailing heresies into it?

You're all heathen scum.

I never claimed to have Martin Luther as my hero

I just feel its wrong to have someone be as worshipped as the pope.

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Protestants are slime. I hate them, an honest true hatred towards them.

What happened to love thy neighbor? :D

Italia311
12-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Protestants = White Scum.

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 03:11 PM
Protestants = White Scum.

Haa, im middle eastern

Thanks for thinking in sterotypes though

JohnnyNemesis
12-22-2006, 03:28 PM
Don't mind Italia; he's never been the brightest bulb. I've got nothing against him personally though, but there have been sooo many posts of his that I respond to in my head with a "oh god, wha???"

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 03:31 PM
Don't mind Italia; he's never been the brightest bulb. I've got nothing against him personally though, but there have been sooo many posts of his that I respond to in my head with a "oh god, wha???"

Haaaa. :D

Thanks, i feel like everyone is grouping up on me :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 03:48 PM
;941474']I just feel its wrong to have someone be as worshipped as the pope.

Drinking cyanide and handling snakes is better, right? If you're middle-eastern and a protestant instead of an East/Assyrian Orthadox, I'm assuming you got your brain raped by those scumbag Appalachian baptist AoG pentecostal fucks that have been swarming the third world telling stupid third world sluts that if they convert they'll be able to go to America and have their own house and car and marry some guy who doesn't treat them like shit and beat them constantly and will never have to work in Uncle Achmed ibn Camelfucker's brothel again (like that's ever gonna happen).

So, am I wrong?

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Nope your pretty wrong, my family are Catholics from Jordan, and i just dont like the entire Catholism ideals

Were not from a third world country

Once again, people think in sterotypes far too much.

ninthlayer
12-22-2006, 04:03 PM
AoG pentecostal fucks
Ten years of my life were raped by these people.

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 04:15 PM
;941526']Nope your pretty wrong, my family are Catholics from Jordan, and i just dont like the entire Catholism ideals

Were not from a third world country

Once again, people think in sterotypes far too much.

So am I wrong about you being an AoG pentacostal baptist?

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 04:17 PM
So am I wrong about you being an AoG pentacostal baptist?

Yup, im just a prodestan (without all the fancy adjectives :D )

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 04:19 PM
Lutheran, Anglican, Episcopelian? There's no such thing as The Church of Vanilla or the Ministries of Generic Protestantism.

Paint_It_Black
12-22-2006, 04:24 PM

I strongly dislike him. Everything about him annoys the fuck out of me.

Italia311
12-22-2006, 04:29 PM
Well...all of that aside...I was basing most of my anger towards the WASPs that live around this area...

Lodat225
12-22-2006, 04:33 PM
I strongly dislike him. Everything about him annoys the fuck out of me.

He's Italian, english ain't his first language, just give him a break.

But if he's stupid, there's nothing we could do there.

Italia311
12-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Well..that is true...its one thing to be stupid...and its another to not be able to communicate properly with other ppl!!! But I wont even play that up...I just think I am not really good at articulating what I want to say through text...

Sin Studly
12-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Nah, it's not about articulation, intelligence or communicative skills. People hate you because you're just a greasy spaghetti nigger guido.

ninthlayer
12-22-2006, 04:42 PM
lodat and italia, you're both idiots.

Lodat225
12-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Yep, same as me... i think. Or, im just an idiot.

Italia311
12-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Hhaha, that may also be true

Venom Symbiote
12-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Meh, I went to an Anglican school. They're still better than Catholics.

EMehl6
12-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Last time I checked, the KKK didn't spawn out of Catholicism. I'm pretty sure we win there. We also didn't form groups that go to soldiers funerals and say that they were killed because we allow gay marriage in America. Need I go on?

We don't worship the Pope, either. We worship God, and God only. Before you spew shitty myths, do some research.

Lodat225
12-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Isn't the Pope a religious leader? What about all of your fucking saints?

JohnnyNemesis
12-22-2006, 07:20 PM
I wish you all weren't such fucking idiots.

adombomb222
12-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Isn't the Pope a religious leader? What about all of your fucking saints?

Someone has issues.

I'm not going to post in a religious thread again, because anything I have to say on the subject is blasphemous.

adombomb222
12-22-2006, 07:22 PM

Ahhh! You have the best posts for sigs! You've been siged, again!

Venom Symbiote
12-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Last time I checked, the KKK didn't spawn out of Catholicism. I'm pretty sure we win there. We also didn't form groups that go to soldiers funerals and say that they were killed because we allow gay marriage in America. Need I go on?

We don't worship the Pope, either. We worship God, and God only. Before you spew shitty myths, do some research.

I was making a light-hearted jab. I didn't mean that, you turkey-humper. Simma'down there, foo'.

But hey, the KKK isn't really a good example. I don't think any Anglicans in their right mind would associate themselves with those tools.

But hey, in all honesty the Catholics aren't exactly innocents either. I could bring up more than a few altar-boy sodomy cases and, oh, you know...the Crusades for fuck's sakes.

Most branches of Christianity are fucked up, just like the vast majority of religion. But hey, the core values of all of them I think are worth teaching. There are definitely some lessons to be learned from the Bible, religious or not I think everyone should read it cover to cover. As with the Qu'ran and various Buddhist texts, which I hope to look into sometime next year out of curiosity.

lilian [darkest star]
12-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Well back to the original point

Why are we not Christians

We pray to the same God

We follow the same rules (the ten Commandments)

Im confused

Italia311
12-23-2006, 01:57 AM
Meh, I went to an Anglican school. They're still better than Catholics.

the funny part of that is that all non catholic schools around here are dirt. Like the people that go to them.

this thread makes me howl

Oxygene
12-23-2006, 01:58 AM
I know this will offend virtually everyone, but fuck you if you're too stupid to understand what I have to say..

So...

All organazied religions, especially the catholic church (but with a handful of lesser known examples) are fucked up, stillborn ideas. They are nothing more than an attempt to practice the ultimate control on you by mediating your relation ship with God. Interpreting his message as they see fit. That is complete and utter BULLSHIT, and has fraud written ALL OVER IT! God doesn't need churches and priests and ceremonies and holy water. He's got a direct line to you, and if he ever wants to / needs to, he'll call you, he doesn't need some schmuck messenger who talks to you instead of him.
If you feel like, this isn't true about the church you're a part of, then a) you're in one of the "handfull" of churches, or b) you're in denial.. both of which I'm fine with. Please don't bother writing and telling me all about how I'm wrong, because at your church bla bla bla.
Thanks...

Italia311
12-23-2006, 02:04 AM
oh my God...I have never heard or read that before...

Welp...I'll still be going to mass on Christmas Eve...

Oxygene
12-23-2006, 02:22 AM
oh my God...I have never heard or read that before...

Welp...I'll still be going to mass on Christmas Eve...

Let's not confuse a few things...
I'm not saying it can't/couldn't be any good.. I'm just saying that the way it's been done forever it isn't. I'm also not saying people shouldn't believe in god, or be spiritual. I'm just saying organized religion is nothing more as is than a fucked up political lobby that deals with controlling masses' minds, and avoiding taxes. BUT I know it could be a great thing if done right. You should go to mass on Christmas Eve if that makes you happy. I don't look down on you for that or anything...

Human
12-23-2006, 02:24 AM
What is a mudskin?

Oxygene
12-23-2006, 02:30 AM
What is a mudskin?

It's a foot condition.. ask that guy with kiddie hormone mustache.. he'll tell you all about it.

Human
12-23-2006, 02:31 AM
Oh, I thought he may have meant black people.

arak0r
12-23-2006, 03:47 AM
yer all fucking congoloids

Paint_It_Black
12-23-2006, 06:14 AM
Oxygene just made me laugh. What is the world coming to.

Catholics are to blame for anything done by any Protestants ever in all of history, because without Catholics there would be no Protestants.

How do you like that, EMehl6?

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2006, 10:49 AM
IAll organazied religions, especially the catholic church (but with a handful of lesser known examples) are fucked up, stillborn ideas. They are nothing more than an attempt to practice the ultimate control on you by mediating your relation ship with God. Interpreting his message as they see fit. That is complete and utter BULLSHIT, and has fraud written ALL OVER IT! God doesn't need churches and priests and ceremonies and holy water. He's got a direct line to you, and if he ever wants to / needs to, he'll call you, he doesn't need some schmuck messenger who talks to you instead of him.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i146/effinyankee/JustTRUPUNX-1.jpg

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 01:01 PM
I know this will offend virtually everyone

It's true, virtually everyone finds your trupunx idiocy offensive. Not because "zomg my Jesus is offendud", but because "Holy shit, we have to breathe the same air as that steppe-llama"

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah, but I'd still like to congratulate him for daring to finally say the exact same shit that the rest of us have been saying since we were twelve years old.

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I remember thinking the exact same thing when I was twelve. The best part is how he thinks the opinions he holds, the opinions that the rest of us grew out of when we stopped puberty are actually progressive.

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 01:18 PM
;941736']Well back to the original point

Why are we not Christians

We pray to the same God

We follow the same rules (the ten Commandments)

Im confused

http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/files/2006/08/Snake-handling.jpg

My eyes have seen the glory,
of the coming of the Lord....

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 01:29 PM
http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/files/2006/08/Snake-handling.jpg

My eyes have seen the glory,
of the coming of the Lord....

Ive never seen any prodestan do that.

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Don't lie, you appallachian scumbag fuck.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Haaa. you make me laugh, your a far to narrow minded person

Christianity is a religion about acceptence and compasion

Your not grasping the general idea

Little_Miss_1565
12-23-2006, 01:55 PM
yer all fucking congoloids

What? Everyone loves marching around with their hands on the hips of the person in front of them?

Anyway. I have never been so glad to be an obnoxious Western buddhist in my life. Please pass the patchouli incense and the sense of being better than everyone else because I've read large portions of the dharma!

Lithuanian Offspring
12-23-2006, 02:41 PM
;941551']Yup, im just a prodestan (without all the fancy adjectives :D )

And without all dat fancy spellin'! :D

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 03:03 PM
;941953']Christianity is a religion about acceptence and compasion

Christianity sure is. What's your heretical protestantism about? Handling snakes and drinking cyanide and burning crosses in the front yards of true Christians, that's what.

Lodat225
12-23-2006, 03:05 PM
Christianity sure is. What's your heretical protestantism about? Handling snakes and drinking cyanide and burning crosses in the front yards of true Christians, that's what.

I am neither, but you think all protenstants do that? Wow, so fucking stupid.

wheelchairman
12-23-2006, 03:13 PM
I am neither, but you think all protenstants do that? Wow, so fucking stupid.

no you're confused. This is his opinion of pedestrians.

Lodat225
12-23-2006, 03:13 PM
no you're confused. This is his opinion of pedestrians.

Oh, i was to about to be like "what the hell?"

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 03:16 PM
You rejected God's law, you scum back protestants. Do you even know what the word protestant means? It means you protest God.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 03:17 PM

Wow. i dont do that, ive never seen anyone do that

Protestants = Christians

Understand?

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 03:19 PM
Protestants = scumbag heathens who nail their heresies into cathedrals and hate God.

Catholics/Orthadox = Christians.

Lodat225
12-23-2006, 03:20 PM
^ Yep . I don't know if they hate god though.

Prot·es·tant
n.

1. A member of a Western Christian church whose faith and practice are founded on the principles of the Reformation, especially in the acceptance of the Bible as the sole source of revelation, in justification by faith alone, and in the universal priesthood of all the believers.

2. an adherent of any of those Christian bodies that separated from the Church of Rome during the Reformation, or of any group descended from them.

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Mormons claim to be Christians too. But don't forget, they're not real Christians and neither are Protestants. You're just a cult of heretical scumbags, and Jesus hates you.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 03:26 PM
We dont hate God

We praise him

Jesus doesnt hate us

He loves us and he loves you to :D

So meh

Lodat225
12-23-2006, 03:28 PM
Dude, put your sentences together, don't hit enter space for every sentence.

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 03:28 PM
You praise a god, just like the Islams do. But you don't praise the Christian God.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Hmmm, how is that so?

EMehl6
12-23-2006, 03:39 PM
Oxygene just made me laugh. What is the world coming to.

Catholics are to blame for anything done by any Protestants ever in all of history, because without Catholics there would be no Protestants.

How do you like that, EMehl6?

Well, there was a much easier way to fix the corrupted people than to abandon everything that had been taught since the Church was founded by St. Peter. They didn't have to defile cathedrals and all that other blaphemous garbage. Therefore, it just makes me think the Protestants suck even more.

By the way, in case you haven't been watching the news, a few Protestant churches broke away from other Protestant churches for some reason. I think they just like being "rebels". I know it wasn't caused by Catholics, so you're wrong about us being to blame for everything Protestants have ever done.

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2006, 03:40 PM

That last post makes me want to repat this.

EMehl6
12-23-2006, 03:45 PM
That last post makes me want to repat this.

I really don't care. It makes me want to further my argument.

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Don't talk to me, Christian scum. PRAYZ B 2 ALAH$#$$%%@Q@!@!#

Lodat225
12-23-2006, 03:48 PM
PRAYZ B 2 ALAH$#$$%%@Q@!@!#

Hahahahah! Funny, funny.

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Especially since Allah is who Protestants worship.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Allah, just means God in Arabic, so technically youbelieve in Allah if your a Catholic.

killer_queen
12-23-2006, 04:07 PM
No. Allah means "the one and only god" in Arabic. Zeus is a god too but I don't think he and Allah are the same..thing. There are tons of gods that people made up.

And don't type Allah's name with your filthy hands. It disgusts me.

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Muslims > Protestants.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 04:09 PM
No, because Arabs can't be real Christians either. God created human beings in his image. Human beings ; not Arabs.

Haaaa. Im done

You sicken me, Hypocrite.

Lodat225
12-23-2006, 04:15 PM
;942017']Haaaa. Im done

You sicken me, Hypocrite.

He said Arabs are better than protestants.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 04:24 PM
He said

Muslims > Protestants

Not Arabs, theres a difference

Lodat225
12-23-2006, 04:27 PM
Oh, i misread. I'll just leave.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Oh, i misread. I'll just leave.

haaa, that would be best.
lol

Sin Studly
12-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Man, it's like a Heathen Convention up in here. God hates you both.

Oxygene
12-23-2006, 05:37 PM
It's funny to see how you all claim to have been more evolved at age twelve than now...actually I'm gonna go with believing you on that one.

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2006, 06:14 PM
That's about as close as you've ever come to humbly admitting you were even slightly wrong.

Listen, whether we're all geniuses or complete retards, the fact remains that what you posted earlier was the most immature, supposedly "controversial", and oft-repeated stance on religion.

lilian [darkest star]
12-23-2006, 09:03 PM
No. Allah means "the one and only god" in Arabic.

No im almost positive it just means God, but i assume it depends in which context your saying it in.

Venom Symbiote
12-23-2006, 10:00 PM
Usually Oxygene's cool, but yeah, wrong this time champ.

endlesst0m
12-23-2006, 10:05 PM
That whole thing about Catholics being "mary-worshippers"? Well, I was raised Catholic, and I wouldn't say Catholics "worship" Mary, but that whole "mary worshipper" thing got me thinking about my church the first time I heard it. It really does seem a little strange to me how much emphasis is put on Mary in the Catholic church. I mean, between the "Hail Mary", the Mary statues on thier lawns, the churches named after Mary,etc. It just seems a little excessive. Again, I wouldn't say that Catholics "worship" Mary like they worship the lord, but I really couldn't defend why there is so much emphasis put on her.

ninthlayer
12-23-2006, 10:17 PM
dharma
and greg.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 12:22 AM
Very win, Sean. I wanna give you my mouth.

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 12:27 AM
That whole thing about Catholics being "mary-worshippers"? Well, I was raised Catholic, and I wouldn't say Catholics "worship" Mary, but that whole "mary worshipper" thing got me thinking about my church the first time I heard it. It really does seem a little strange to me how much emphasis is put on Mary in the Catholic church. I mean, between the "Hail Mary", the Mary statues on thier lawns, the churches named after Mary,etc. It just seems a little excessive. Again, I wouldn't say that Catholics "worship" Mary like they worship the lord, but I really couldn't defend why there is so much emphasis put on her.

It's easier to defend than handling poisonous snakes to prove God exists.

ninthlayer
12-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Very win, Sean. I wanna give you my mouth.
' k

Oxygene
12-24-2006, 02:51 AM
Listen, whether we're all geniuses or complete retards, the fact remains that what you posted earlier was the most immature, supposedly "controversial", and oft-repeated stance on religion.

You know you aren't going to believe it, but I actually know that and agree with that. But I don't "choose" my oppinions and beliefs based on which is mature, or supposedly un-controversial, or rare, or what 12 year olds 14 year olds 55 year olds and 103 year olds think. I tend to choose what I think is correct and right based on my experiences, and what I know.. and there are heaps of evidence to back my views. Wether or not this is the common oppinion matters not to me. And wether we're all geniuses or complete retards it's fairly easy to see that my views on this have little to do with my retartedness/genius, and it's more of a cold rational thing.

Thanks for actually engaging in a conversation, maybe it's the xmas spirit or something (and this is sincere), and this is a pretty nice present :)

merry xmas johnny!

killer_queen
12-24-2006, 04:27 AM
;942101']No im almost positive it just means God, but i assume it depends in which context your saying it in.

What kind of ignorant little piece of shit are you? I know more than you do when it comes to my religion.

lilian [darkest star]
12-24-2006, 09:42 AM
What kind of ignorant little piece of shit are you? I know more than you do when it comes to my religion.

Hmmm, i speak fluent Arabic

And Allah just means God

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 09:45 AM
People.... erm, I should say, "people" who speak fluent Arabic aren't real Christians. Please die.

lilian [darkest star]
12-24-2006, 09:46 AM
People.... erm, I should say, "people" who speak fluent Arabic aren't real Christians. Please die.

Christianity was started in the middle east though

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 09:48 AM
By "people" who spoke fluent Arabic? I don't think so, mudskin. Please die. (without a bomb attached, plz)

killer_queen
12-24-2006, 09:48 AM
If you really could speak Arabic you would know that Allah is actually "el ilah". You'd know that el means one and ilah means god. And you wouldn't make such a stupid mistake you fucking liar.

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 09:49 AM
lilian is a fucking liar arab scum. Arabs lie. They're liars. What scum.

lilian [darkest star]
12-24-2006, 09:49 AM
By "people" who spoke fluent Arabic? I don't think so, mudskin. Please die. (without a bomb attached, plz)

Hmmm, what language would they have spoke then?

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 09:53 AM
English, God's language.

lilian [darkest star]
12-24-2006, 10:28 AM
English, God's language.

Haaaaa, wow. . .just wow

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm not 100% politically correct and multicultural and stuff, so I'm not sure if you're gonna suicide-bomb me or chuck a spear at me. Please give me some warning.

lilian [darkest star]
12-24-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm not 100% politically correct and multicultural and stuff, so I'm not sure if you're gonna suicide-bomb me or chuck a spear at me. Please give me some warning.

You forgot throw a rock at you :D

WebDudette
12-24-2006, 11:43 AM
Last I checked you don't speak fluent arabic. Although I'm not at all religious I would like to study religion some day. It's all pretty interesting.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 11:59 AM
You know you aren't going to believe it, but I actually know that and agree with that. But I don't "choose" my oppinions and beliefs based on which is mature, or supposedly un-controversial, or rare, or what 12 year olds 14 year olds 55 year olds and 103 year olds think.

Actually believing that isn't what we were talking about though. Thinking it was "controversial" and would "offend" people was stupid. But yes, Merry Christmas, etc.

Oxygene
12-25-2006, 03:50 AM
Actually believing that isn't what we were talking about though. Thinking it was "controversial" and would "offend" people was stupid. But yes, Merry Christmas, etc.

Then I misunderstood
Again, in my defense, the reason I believed it would offend people just reflects on what I think of the intelligence level here.. that's all.

ninthlayer
12-25-2006, 04:08 AM
That's one weak ass defense.

JohnnyNemesis
12-25-2006, 07:58 AM
Then I misunderstood
Again, in my defense, the reason I believed it would offend people just reflects on what I think of the intelligence level here.. that's all.

That is indeed a very strange, and as a result, weak defense. It's like you refuse to just accept that what you did or said was less than perfect, you just HAVE to continually defend yourself after you already acknowledged that it was a misunderstanding, this time with a roundabout way of blaming US for YOU saying something stupid.

Just show some humility, for chrissake.

the_GoDdEsS
12-25-2006, 08:04 AM
He can't. He's tru punx. And you should be more civil to him, or you won't get no backstage passes!

Sin Studly
12-25-2006, 08:48 AM
You'll be begging to suck his dick come tour time.

JohnnyNemesis
12-25-2006, 08:57 AM
This is true.

original pwanksta :(

Oxygene
12-25-2006, 02:53 PM
That is indeed a very strange, and as a result, weak defense. It's like you refuse to just accept that what you did or said was less than perfect, you just HAVE to continually defend yourself after you already acknowledged that it was a misunderstanding, this time with a roundabout way of blaming US for YOU saying something stupid.

Just show some humility, for chrissake.

well it might be weak, but non the less it's the truth. I have no trouble admitting when I'm wrong (and I was wrong i.e. for misunderstanding, that you weren't attacking my oppinion but rather my comment for thinking it would start a protest.. which ironically it has..), but in order for that to happen I do like to be wrong in the first place. Again seeing all the religous folks here, and seeing how many of them are really stupid, it was an easy assumtion for me...

JohnnyNemesis
12-25-2006, 06:29 PM
All the religious folks? Wtf?

Sin Studly
12-25-2006, 08:39 PM
lolz i spend all day in church!

Oxygene
12-26-2006, 02:42 AM
All the religious folks? Wtf?

yeah... all the religious folks. wtf? are you playing with a full bag of jacks?

JohnnyNemesis
12-26-2006, 08:55 PM
There aren't any religious folks here. Just because they talk about it doesn't mean they're religious folks.

Oxygene
12-27-2006, 10:36 AM
There aren't any religious folks here. Just because they talk about it doesn't mean they're religious folks.

oh I see hust 'cause some people here are religious folks people here aren't religious folks.. hm... I'm not that into this modern art thing..

JohnnyNemesis
12-27-2006, 11:03 AM
What the fuck does that even say?

In English next time, please.

EDIT: Wait, now I understand. Listen, stop being so FUCKING stupid, Oxygene. I've tried to be nice to you about this, but the fact that you're stupid enough to think that TALKING about religion and PRACTICING religion are the same thing is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.

I can handle misunderstandings, but seriously, again, stop being so FUCKING STUPID.

sKratch
12-27-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm not going to try to understand that last post, because it was the most retarded assortment of English words in a non-sentence that I've seen in a while.