PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Old Offspring Records

F@ BANKZ
12-22-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm looking for anyone that has any Offspring LP's from pre-Ignition times they'd be willing to let go. I know it's a long shot for the single and stuff but i'm going to try anyway.

To specify, I need:
I'll Be Waiting single
Offspring self-titled original
Baghdad EP, i think (don't really want as much as others)

I know around what price these go for so I'm not going to accept stupid offers before anyone tries. And i'll offer abit more than the going price.
Send me a message over Private Chat if you have any, thanks.

Grabbal
12-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Did u check ebay??

F@ BANKZ
12-22-2006, 03:54 PM
yeah, i found the Offspring album but that was all, that was on Ebay International too, i'm mostly looking for the single though. Also if i hadn't said that it might have meant people wouldn't bid on it:P

Pickles
12-22-2006, 04:41 PM
You can buy the self-titled album at the "store" section of this website.

Baghdad is an EP, not an LP.

Grabbal
12-22-2006, 04:44 PM
Don't think you can see if it's the "real" one though..

Pickles
12-22-2006, 04:44 PM
Good point.

You can probably get the songs off of a program like iTunes, or Napster.

Grabbal
12-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Good point.

You can probably get the songs off of a program like iTunes, or Napster.

I think he want's to get the cd.. as in "him having it in his room"........

Pickles
12-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh. Well, Ebay is your best bet, if you can't find it there, I don't know what to tell you...

nightvision
12-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, I have those records but I won't sell any of them.

Better go to sleep I guess.

Little_Miss_1565
12-22-2006, 09:19 PM
I have them, not parting with them. Well, I sold the black vinyl version of the Baghdad EP I had and am keeping the clear one, and the red vinyl reissue LP of S/T on Nitro. But there's a reason those records are very rare...the people who have them are hanging onto them. It took me a few years of checking eBay before I collected them all. Happy hunting!

Oxygene
12-23-2006, 02:30 AM
I have them, not parting with them. Well, I sold the black vinyl version of the Baghdad EP I had and am keeping the clear one, and the red vinyl reissue LP of S/T on Nitro. But there's a reason those records are very rare...the people who have them are hanging onto them. It took me a few years of checking eBay before I collected them all. Happy hunting!

I got all of mine a while ago.. i even have the I'll Be Waiting/BB single signed sleeve signed... i got them off of ebay

F@ BANKZ
12-23-2006, 02:30 AM
Thanks, thanks, yeah, fair enough and thanks: would it actually put the value up or down to have the sleeve signed, i mean there are alot of forgeries (not saying yours directly is)

Oxygene
12-23-2006, 03:24 AM
Thanks, thanks, yeah, fair enough and thanks: would it actually put the value up or down to have the sleeve signed, i mean there are alot of forgeries (not saying yours directly is)

Mine isn't .. the shitty way the sleeves are stuck together has "beer party" written all over it.. plust the band saw it, they thought it was an original. And I don't give a fuck about the value, this is the way I like it, and it's mine.. when I'll finally give in I'll get them all framed and shit...

darea
12-23-2006, 03:27 AM
did you check amazon?

F@ BANKZ
12-23-2006, 06:10 AM
Mine isn't .. the shitty way the sleeves are stuck together has "beer party" written all over it.. plust the band saw it, they thought it was an original. And I don't give a fuck about the value, this is the way I like it, and it's mine.. when I'll finally give in I'll get them all framed and shit...

Okay i was talking about the signature but if the band saw it i guess that covers that question too.

And no i hav't looked on Amazon i wasn't aware they have this sort of stuff so i'll check now

edit: No Luck

Little_Miss_1565
12-23-2006, 12:17 PM
eBay alerts are awesome.

Grabbal
12-24-2006, 05:45 AM
eBay alerts are awesome.

ebay alerts??

Little_Miss_1565
12-24-2006, 11:27 AM
You can set it up so that eBay will e-mail you whenever something with the title of "offspring i'll be waiting" etc. is listed anywhere on eBay.

F@ BANKZ
12-24-2006, 02:43 PM
hmm...ill try it out