PDA

View Full Version : Support the Troops!

Mota Boy
12-24-2006, 02:50 AM
No irony on Christmas Eve - click right on the next "here" (right here (http://americasupportsyou.com/americasupportsyou/Message.aspx?SectionID=5)) and send a message to American soldiers stationed far from home. If you're not an American, or don't like American soldiers, just ignore this. If you decide to be a smartass and harass anonymous men and women serving abroad and I find out about it, I'll personally fuck with you and hold a grudge (and believe me, I can hold a grudge). Threat aside, take ninety seconds out of your day and send out a generic holiday greeting to men and women that can't be home with their families, and very well could be risking life and limb. Screw the dismal scientists (read: economists) that say Christmas is an inefficient venue for translating money into happiness and spread some holiday cheer.

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 04:35 AM
I'm not an America, but my nation is part of the Coalition of the Willing. Can I send a message?

(I'm not actually fucking with you, as much as I hate Americans I feel your troops need support and I'll do what I can to give it. Perhaps knowing that they're supported from other countries, not just America, will help. Either way, nobody wants another repeat of Vietnam when the poor fuckers come home to find masses of faggot crybabies throwing blood at them)

ninthlayer
12-24-2006, 04:37 AM
I drove a drunk marine around last night. Eat that support.

Amiralanal
12-24-2006, 05:12 AM
(I'm not actually fucking with you, as much as I hate Americans I feel your troops need support and I'll do what I can to give it. Perhaps knowing that they're supported from other countries, not just America, will help. Either way, nobody wants another repeat of Vietnam when the poor fuckers come home to find masses of faggot crybabies throwing blood at them)

i agree...

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 05:18 AM
Fuck you, Swede.

Amiralanal
12-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Fuck you, Swede.

you are a nigger

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 05:31 AM
So build me a lego crack-pipe, ikea-boy.

Amiralanal
12-24-2006, 05:33 AM
Why are there no sinstudlys on star trek?

Sin Studly
12-24-2006, 05:35 AM
Why are there no Swedes?

Spaceships don't need tiny little allen keys to assemble them.

Amiralanal
12-24-2006, 05:45 AM
Why are there no sinstudlys on star trek?

because he is busy forcing his ideas on others through offspring.com/forums in the future aswell.

sKratch
12-24-2006, 11:04 AM
Done. Any idea how I can find a Marine's mailing address? A friend I graduated from high school with is in the corps and I'd like to send him a letter some time.

calichix
12-26-2006, 11:19 PM
this was so nice, Mota Boy. my big brother is on leave from ranger school and after what those boys are put through it's impossible not to respect them. I can't imagine what he'll go through once he gets to afghanistan.

khaaaaan
12-27-2006, 06:22 AM
Why are there no Swedes?

Spaceships don't need tiny little allen keys to assemble them.

The Borg were discovered by Swedes:rolleyes: