PDA

View Full Version : The "Lodat, fuck off" Thread.

T-6005
12-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Call it petty, but I've been saying it for a few days (since I've realized he's been back, no matter how long he's actually been back) and Lodat should just fuck off again. It was much nicer with him gone. Hell, we could have 0 regular posters and it would be better with him gone.

So please just fuck off, Lodat.

PS - I realize this will just bring attention to the ever know-it-all idiot who isn't actually knowledgeable about any of his answers - and let's not mention his "art." But he should still go away - preferably to a shallow, unmarked grave somewhere.

Human
12-24-2006, 05:21 PM
I couldn't agree more. I don't go on here as much anymore, but unlike me, pretty much all of his posts are annoying. Hell, at least I have something interesting to say every once in awhile.

killer_queen
12-24-2006, 05:43 PM
I love this thread. I love this thread because it shows me that I'm not the only one who is extremely annoyed by lodat's existence. And I love this thread because Thibault generally doesn't tell people to fuck off and it's really good to see him being (kinda)harsh and all.

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Hahahahahah, wow. Just ignore list me if i'm so annoying. It's a fucking BBS, it's not like im your roommate, you don't have to read my posts.

Human
12-24-2006, 05:47 PM
We don't have to, but it is kind of hard to just ignore them. And even if we ignore you, we can still see that you posted and that's bad enough.

Omni
12-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Eh, he's alright. I've met far worse in real life. And I'd much rather deal with Lodat here than the others face-to-face. Plus, it's Christmas. Have a little heart.

Human
12-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Eh, he's alright. I've met far worse in real life. And I'd much rather deal with Lodat here than the others face-to-face. Plus, it's Christmas. Have a little heart.

Gahh, I hate Christmas.

Omni
12-24-2006, 05:49 PM
I hate 12 year olds.

Human
Ooh rawr. Fiesty.

Omni
Just tryin' to stick up for you. Even though it'll only come back to bite me.

Human
12-24-2006, 05:51 PM
How are you sticking up for me by telling me you hate me? Explain.

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 05:51 PM
I think he meant me but i deleted my post.

Omni
12-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I meant Lodat. But I was j/k about hating 12 year olds. They're just about right.

Grabbal
12-24-2006, 05:54 PM
I think he meant me but i deleted my post.

You're just trying to mess with our heads!!

killer_queen
12-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Thank God I'm a Muslim. I don't have to deal with pussies who claims people should be all nice on that day and they can keep on being an ass on the other days.

Anyway, I think there are two types of annoying people. Worthless spammers and... the others. lodat is a worthless spammer and Twinkle is a perfect example for my the others list.
I don't like Twinkle. She's annoying. She posts something like "awww poor puppy, mean people suck" when someone wanted real help. She's an total attention whore and most of her posts belong to the photo album. Long story short, she annoys me. That's why I try not to read her posts. And stop myself when I want to insult her with my whole being.

But lodat...Oh God, I can't even believe he is a person. Even if I ignore him I can see that he posted something and I know that it's something stupid. And call me obsessed if you like but I just don't want to see his posts or threads anymore.

Grabbal
12-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmir93 View Post
is he trying to say heil hitler or something? btw orka med att skriva ca 80 irriterande posts för att komma upp i 500

Lodat:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

He just posted this... My comment: what's the point??
Try to at least say something in each post that's got something to do with the thread!!!!!

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Then don't click on my threads.

He just posted this... My comment: what's the point??
Try to at least say something in each post that's got something to do with the thread!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmir93 View Post
is he trying to say heil hitler or something? btw orka med att skriva ca 80 irriterande posts för att komma upp i 500

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, and?

Human
12-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Why don't you just not post?
Its curiosity that gets us every time.
Now now, if you wouldn't post at all that would be so much easier for us, and honestly, none of us care what you think would be "easier".

Omni
12-24-2006, 06:05 PM
Yeah, acting nice only on Christmas can be hypocritical, but it's the closest thing to generosity some people give out.

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 06:07 PM
Why don't you just not post?
Its curiosity that gets us every time.
Now now, if you wouldn't post at all that would be so much easier for us, and honestly, none of us care what you think would be "easier".

You people don't get it. If you're pained with my existence because i spam in a message board then you have issues.

mrconeman
12-24-2006, 06:13 PM
It's not that you spam, it's that you're a fucking moron, how do you not get this?

Grabbal
12-24-2006, 06:15 PM
It's not that you spam, it's that you're a fucking moron, how do you not get this?

I think you pretty much covered it with "you're a fucking moron" in my opinion..

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 06:17 PM
Oh well, deal .

Autonomist
12-24-2006, 06:17 PM
You people don't get it. If you're pained with my existence because i spam in a message board then you have issues.

1. No we don't.
2. Then what does that say about you?

Omni
12-24-2006, 06:20 PM
I don't have a problem with Lodat. But I wouldn't frequently post in a place where hatred for me was almost unanimous.

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 06:22 PM
1. No we don't.
2. Then what does that say about you?

Not much, only that i spam and are a fucking moron. It's sad that people are "PAINED" by that. Your BBS is soooo precious, with allll of your friends.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 06:24 PM
The only time Lodat should be in a thread-title is when Jebus is pwning the everloving fuck outta him.

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Yes, pwn. Like what some people from other states, or maybe even countries think about me will effect me in any way.

Autonomist
12-24-2006, 06:29 PM
Not much, only that i spam and are a fucking moron. It's sad that people are "PAINED" by that. Your BBS is soooo precious, with allll of your friends.

It's not really, though I suppose being the spammer you wouldn't have much of a grasp on what's sad and what's not.

Omni
12-24-2006, 06:30 PM
Actually, Lodat, several people on the BBS meet with each other every so often. So, the whole "lame because you have Internet friends" card really doesn't play there.

Jebus
12-24-2006, 06:30 PM
No, lodat, that's not true at all. You have issues if you have to make up personalities on message boards because you have no real redeeming qualities to speak of. You have issues when you can't even make up your own fake personality so you have to go ahead and steal a personality from another message board. You have issues when you have to constantly tell people on message boards that they have no lives due to your own insecurities. You have issues when...well, you get where I'm going with this.

oh, and Gulsah is sexy when she's angriez.

SkunkIt
12-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Now I feel bad for Lodat, even though he annoys me, but I can't hate a retarted person, cause he reminds me of myself but worse before I was made to take medication for a year before I was cured.

Lodat, I feel your pain, my fellow retard.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Your BBS is soooo precious, with allll of your friends.

Our friends who, when you were no longer welcome on here, you had someone else make a thread to communicate with us through.

Stop being pathetic.

EDIT:

No, lodat, that's not true at all. You have issues if you have to make up personalities on message boards because you have no real redeeming qualities to speak of. You have issues when you can't even make up your own fake personality so you have to go ahead and steal a personality from another message board. You have issues when you have to constantly tell people on message boards that they have no lives due to your own insecurities. You have issues when...well, you get where I'm going with this.

Ahh, now this thread is acceptable (read my previous post).

T-6005
12-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Duuude, look at this! I didn't steal art and people are reading/replying in a thread I've made!

Shit, that wasn't even difficult. (And at this point, I hear my appreciative audience applaud.)

DeAtHsTaR
12-24-2006, 07:53 PM
I couldn't agree more. I don't go on here as much anymore, but unlike me, pretty much all of his posts are annoying. Hell, at least I have something interesting to say every once in awhile.

What's this I hear about you talking to my bisexual friend Mike on the phone?

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 07:54 PM
^Where the fuck did THAT come from?

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 08:13 PM
Go fuck yourself, scumbucket.

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Actually, Lodat, several people on the BBS meet with each other every so often. So, the whole "lame because you have Internet friends" card really doesn't play there.

I didn't say it's lame, it's perfectly fine. It's "lame" that it i pain them so much.

Our friends who, when you were no longer welcome on here, you had someone else make a thread to communicate with us through.

what?

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 08:24 PM
You've got a lot of courage.com but I'll bet you'd never say that to my face!

If you were over the age of 18 and not retarded, I would. But you're not, so you're right, I wouldn't say it to your face because I'd feel bad insulting a retard.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 08:26 PM
what?

When you were no longer around, you were talking to someone on MSN and asking questions about the BBS. I think it was Mannen som blev en gris, but I'm probably wrong. Anyway, whoever it was, he made the thread on the BBS and put your conversation with him in it and it went mostly ignored...except for me. I saw it and LOLed super hard at how pathetic it was that you were making fun of people for communicating with each other online while you were relaying messages to those same people.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Oh...crap. I'm 17 years and 364 days old! I'm sooooooo close! :p :p :p

Your mother's a stupid whore and you're an embarrassment to humanity.

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 08:27 PM
When you were no longer around, you were talking to someone on MSN and asking questions about the BBS. I think it was Mannen som blev en gris, but I'm probably wrong. Anyway, whoever it was, he made the thread on the BBS and put your conversation with him in it and it went mostly ignored...except for me. I saw it and LOLed super hard at how pathetic it was that you were making fun of people for communicating with each other online while you were relaying messages to those same people.

Please put the thread 'cause i don't remember doing that since my hotmail account was cancelled because i didn't sign in too much. Go on. Post the damn thread.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2006, 08:34 PM
Please put the thread 'cause i don't remember doing that since my hotmail account was cancelled because i didn't sign in too much. Go on. Post the damn thread.

I can't find it, but I know it happened. You're dumb.

Human
12-24-2006, 08:34 PM
Its amazing how every bit of bullshit said about Lodat is true.

Human
12-24-2006, 08:35 PM
What's this I hear about you talking to my bisexual friend Mike on the phone?

and yes dain, my friends and I were like cracking up and he made me break my lampshade. so now i have no lampshade. ='[

Lodat225
12-24-2006, 08:35 PM
I can't find it, but I know it happened. You're dumb.

I don't remember doing that. It was probably a lie, but i sure as hell don't remember that.

SkunkIt
12-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Duuude, look at this! I didn't steal art and people are reading/replying in a thread I've made!

Shit, that wasn't even difficult. (And at this point, I hear my appreciative audience applaud.)

Screw the applaud, this thread gets a standing ovation.

0r4ng3
12-24-2006, 09:27 PM
I thin there should be a "ZagmenO, fuck off" thread instead. He's much, MUCH more deserving of one than Lodat.

DeAtHsTaR
12-24-2006, 10:11 PM
^Where the fuck did THAT come from?

Oops, guess I should've PM'd. Lol she'll get it.

DeAtHsTaR
12-24-2006, 10:23 PM
and yes dain, my friends and I were like cracking up and he made me break my lampshade. so now i have no lampshade. ='[

Okay, I'll have Mike (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=94882297&MyToken=d2ef1f71-6b0c-4a39-9380-1ac003b4df95) wire the money to you.

Lizardus
12-24-2006, 10:48 PM

You should sue for a new lampshade.

Am i late for the hate bandwagon?:confused:

Grabbal
12-25-2006, 06:02 AM
Dear Lodat

Just say you're sorry for being retarded and try not to act retarded again. Then people might give you a fuckin chance instead of you arguing in an argument you're never in hell gonna win!!!!

igniton/pyro
12-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Lodat is a gay tryhard. trying so hard to be offensive and just fails all the time. just because everyone beats him up at school and he got no friends he relly wants the kids at the internet to think he is a cool offensive rebbel. poor little mamas boy.

JohnnyNemesis
12-25-2006, 11:19 AM
You're an idiot and no one likes you.

Llamas
12-25-2006, 11:25 AM
I thin there should be a "ZagmenO, fuck off" thread instead. He's much, MUCH more deserving of one than Lodat.

This is true and I support 100%.

Marco
12-25-2006, 12:23 PM
...and don't forget "offspring2".
Anyway, I'll support your Zagmeno thread forever!

DexterWannabe
12-25-2006, 12:33 PM
i hate Lodat of all my heart

WebDudette
12-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Have I just not been paying attention? Sure he is stupid and kind of annoyingbut he doesn't seem that bad lately.

Omni
12-25-2006, 12:50 PM
That's what I was thinking.

DexterWannabe
12-25-2006, 12:52 PM
it worse than anything you've ever seen before, the pic of him is so... uh..

JohnnyNemesis
12-25-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah, caked on dirt IS more pleasurable than sitting in a vat of mud, but they're both fucking horrible.

the_offsprings_monkey
12-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Lodat, just don't be such an annoying asshole anymore! I'm not being annoying like I used to be an I don't get any hate (that I know of) from these people.

Lodat225
12-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Lodat is a gay tryhard. trying so hard to be offensive and just fails all the time. just because everyone beats him up at school and he got no friends he relly wants the kids at the internet to think he is a cool offensive rebbel. poor little mamas boy.

Oh really? You go to my school? I want people to like me by spamming, and acting retarded? You got it all right, dumbass.

T-6005
12-26-2006, 01:03 AM
You must not have been here during the "I can draw absolutely anything" -

*dum deedledee on other forum*

... Hey guys? I need a picture of <insert offspring forums member request here> drawn for me since I can't draw myself. ASAP thanks.
Senior Member on other forum: Whatever. Here.
*Within 2 seconds*
OMGTHXMANUPREPZflybacktooffspringforums
Here you go guys, I drew this myself, it didn't take me long and I'm a real artist, I swear.

http://www.puzzlehouse.com/images/webpage/monalisa1000.jpg

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 01:23 AM
So how was LODAT discovered anyways?

T-6005
12-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Hmmm... I want to say it was Jebus. I don't know why, that's just what my memory is telling me. I'm actually unsure.

the_GoDdEsS
12-26-2006, 03:22 AM
Yes, Jebus did.

As for Lodat himself, I've pretty much learnt to filter him and just skip his posts by default. Not worth the time.

Overworked & Underfucked
12-26-2006, 10:17 AM

I agree. I've got no problem with Lodat so far. ZagmenO on the other hand... he annoys me.

Mannen som blev en gris
12-26-2006, 10:43 AM

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22090 Post #26. Just skip the part where I say that I have more respect for him than for Dain, since, well... he's back.

Lodat225
12-26-2006, 04:01 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22090 Post #26. Just skip the part where I say that I have more respect for him than for Dain, since, well... he's back.

Yeah, i sure asked about the offspring forums there, JohnnyNemesis (Ricky?)

JohnnyNemesis
12-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah, i sure asked about the offspring forums there, JohnnyNemesis (Ricky?)

I made a mistake, that's for sure. Apologies for that, etc. But seriously, you're an idiot for thinking you're off the hook:

Oh, but they chat with people they don't know because they have no real friends.

...which is what you did when you IMed him in the first place.

Lodat225
12-26-2006, 09:59 PM
Oh well, i was even more moronic back then. Who cares?

JohnnyNemesis
12-26-2006, 10:01 PM
*shrug* Fair enough.