PDA

View Full Version : BBS End-of-Year Awards 2006

JohnnyNemesis
12-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Title should be self-explanatory. If you don't get it, I fucking despise you.

Anyway, categories:

Best member of '06:
Worst member of '06:
Funniest member of '06:
Best newbie of '06: [there's someone who's already a lock for this one]
Worst newbie of '06:
Whiniest member of '06:
Most improved member of '06:
Most annoying member of '06:
[Whatever category you want]

Note: These awards are NOT that serious. Just have some fun here. I'll post mine later if I feel like it. You, do your thing.

DeAtHsTaR
12-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Best member of '06: Apathy
Worst member of '06: RickyCrack
Funniest member of '06: JohnnyNemesis
Whiniest member of '06: Dain
Most comically stupid member: Mark_Bryan_420

I couldn't think of the others.

Omni
12-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I don't wanna be mean, but RickyCrack is the most annoying member I've ever seen. I'd rather put up with a combination of ANYONE. I actually like Lodat a little. And I don't like this guy.

ninthlayer
12-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Voting for yourself on a popularity thread, no matter the context, is lame as fuck. But then again, consider the source.
You guys are faggots, RickyCrack is that coolest nigger on here.

sKratch
12-26-2006, 12:17 AM
web_dude for all of the above

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Dain are you asking for me to make your internets life a living hell?

reasons why I'm better than dain

1. I actually come up with my own jokes
2. I'm not a faggot
3. I have over 1k posts of pure win, whereas you have several accounts of pure faggotry and fail
4. I haven't had threads dedicated to how faggoted I am

there's more reasons but mostly they deal with how my dick is bigger than yours and how I'm not a virgin. Also, it's funny that you bring up mb420 as I was vital to that whole charade, in a big way.

ninthlayer
12-26-2006, 12:31 AM
Best member of '06: mariza hannam
Worst member of '06: mariza hannam
Funniest member of '06: mariza hannam
Best newbie of '06: mariza hannam
Worst newbie of '06: mariza hannam
Whiniest member of '06: mariza hannam
Most improved member of '06: mariza hannam
Most annoying member of '06: mariza hannam

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 12:31 AM
Back on topic

Best member of '06: Vanilla Ice
Worst member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Funniest member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Best newbie of '06: Vanilla Ice
Worst newbie of '06:Vanilla Ice
Whiniest member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Most improved member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Most annoying member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Best fad of 06: Vanilla Ice
Worst fad of 06: Vanilla Ice

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Dain are you asking for me to make your internets life a living hell?

reasons why I'm better than dain

1. I actually come up with my own jokes
2. I'm not a faggot
3. I have over 1k posts of pure win, whereas you have several accounts of pure faggotry and fail
4. I haven't had threads dedicated to how faggoted I am

there's more reasons but mostly they deal with how my dick is bigger than yours and how I'm not a virgin. Also, it's funny that you bring up mb420 as I was vital to that whole charade, in a big way.

1. O RLY?
2. Prove it.
3. 1K posts of pure win in your opinion and win just isn't win if you call your own work win.
4. So?
5. Your ego is fucking annoying.

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 12:40 AM
OMG, my own opinion? RLY, 4srs?

Since day one (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24931) i've been owning your faggot ass. Although it's probably sour grapes that I earned my own (and more) respect in mere minutes whereas you have still yet to gain any from any respectable member. (linda and company don't count.)

I mean seriously, did you have to ruin Rick's, a respectable member's, thread?

Omni
12-26-2006, 12:42 AM
You may come up with your own jokes, but they're all lame as fuck. Like this one:

Back on topic

Best member of '06: Vanilla Ice
Worst member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Funniest member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Best newbie of '06: Vanilla Ice
Worst newbie of '06:Vanilla Ice
Whiniest member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Most improved member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Most annoying member of '06:Vanilla Ice
Best fad of 06: Vanilla Ice
Worst fad of 06: Vanilla Ice

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 12:43 AM
OMG, my own opinion? RLY, 4srs?

Since day one (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24931) i've been owning your faggot ass. Although it's probably sour grapes that I earned my own (and more) respect in mere minutes whereas you have still yet to gain any from any respectable member. (linda and company don't count.)

I mean seriously, did you have to ruin Rick's, a respectable member's, thread?

Owning me...by typing in alt-caps? Shit. And Apathy is a respectable member.

And how did I ruin it? You're the one that didn't just ignore my post, dipshit.

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 12:44 AM
You may come up with your own jokes, but they're all lame as fuck. Like this one:

Lets see you come up with something better that dosn't involve the word poop.

Owning me...by typing in alt-caps? Shit. And Apathy is a respectable member.

And how did I ruin it? You're the one that didn't just ignore my post, dipshit.

LOL, PUNK ROCK FITE!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go sk8inglolololol (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10888)

XYlophonetreeZ
12-26-2006, 12:45 AM
Best member of '06: This award never really changes. I honestly cannot pick a single member. JohnnyNemesis, Mota Boy, Not Ozymandias, and JoY all eternally win.
Worst member of '06: Dunno. L*nda, Oxygene, spammers and retards who don't deserve to have their names mentioned, and Venom Symbiote a good chunk of the time.
Funniest member of '06: Not Ozymandias always wins this one, but I've also grown awfully fond of Endy's twisted humor.
Best newbie of '06: SPLINTERGIRL!!!!!!!! But even thought no one holds a candle to her, ilovellamas and RickyCrack also come to mind. Nineteen Seventy Nine also turned out damn well after an initial period of collosal annoyance caused by his tendency to reply to every single thread ever without ever having anything substantial to say.
Worst newbie of '06: noodlesfan and MB420. No contest.
Whiniest member of '06: Probably no one I haven't already mentioned.
Most improved member of '06: HeadAroundU
Most annoying member of '06: Duskygrin, Ocupation: Offspring, and ZagmenO
Most fortunate increase in posting frequency: Jakebert
Most unfortunate increase in posting frequency: Venom Symbiote, Dain, adombomb222, and Lodat. Zero was a good number for Lodat.
Most fortunate decrease in posting frequency: Trippy, bd007h.
Most unfortunate decrease in posting frequency: Sin Studly, TheUnholyNightBringer, Sunny.

Omni
12-26-2006, 12:47 AM
What's my motivation for it? Nothing right now is funny or merits being made fun of, except your worthless "comedy." And that's not even worth my time. If I can't think of something genuinely funny, I usually don't try. 1,000 posts of pure win? I've seen you post multiple times in the same topic with shit like "Self quote LOLZ!!" Maybe it's just me... but I don't think it is.

By the way, congratulations for being able to work the word "poop" into your post.

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 12:56 AM
Gosh golly darn it, I don't know if I can compete with such gems as

I don't like abortions. They tickle.
If you don't know the joke, don't chime in.

I don't have a problem with Lodat. But I wouldn't frequently post in a place where hatred for me was almost unanimous.
Foot-in-mouth

I'm a faggot? :(
yea

I guess you don't realize that it's not being nice. Richard has lots of friends who are dying to make him a birthday thread and you, a worthless nobody, trying to take this chance, that appears once in a year, from our hands. Just to feel yourself better, feel yourself a "nice" person. Luckily, wcm already made one or I would send a huge bomb to your house.

I just wanted to quote this to rub it back in your face again.

I can't believe I stopped killing bloodscalp trolls in Stranglethorn Vale to handle two nobodies. Now go back into your parents basement, turn off the lights, sit in the corner, and think about what you've done.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-26-2006, 12:58 AM
I don't have a problem with Lodat. But I wouldn't frequently post in a place where hatred for me was almost unanimous.
Omni's a fag.

Omni
12-26-2006, 01:00 AM
The tickling abortions joke was one joke, and it's been on par with every single one of yours. And I've been on this board for quite awhile, and even though I don't really 'know' Paint_it_Black like a lot of the really old (or even newer) members, I've witnessed enough posts to have a generally idea of most people's personalities, and I find Paint_it_Black to be a likable person. So what's wrong with wishing a happy birthday? Lodat is very hated by almost all members, and you're pretty much the only person posting this stuff about me, so the foot-in-mouth carries no real weight.

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 01:01 AM
LOL, PUNK ROCK FITE!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go sk8inglolololol (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10888)
Changing the subject to something I had nothing to do with??? Wow, pwnt is me.

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 01:08 AM
you're pretty much the only person posting this stuff about me, so the foot-in-mouth carries no real weight.

You don't read many posts do you?

Omni's a fag.

Changing the subject to something I had nothing to do with??? Wow, pwnt is me.

Quite wrong, faggot

Sorry for the bump, this thread is amazing.

Yeah, it is. Hey, what happened to that Lodat guy anyway?

Oh, right. The same thing that happened to you. Except you won't fucking leave.

Seconded. Fuck off.

ninthlayer
12-26-2006, 01:10 AM
I think his point was that skaters are faggots aka: go back to skatecity.

//edit
lololo, so called it.

Omni
12-26-2006, 01:11 AM
OK, provided his post was serious, that makes 2 people who have a real problem with me. I know for a fact that people on this BBS don't have a problem with speaking their minds, so if I annoyed anyone greatly, they would flame me for it for sure.

SkunkIt
12-26-2006, 01:12 AM
When I think of someone to fill the empty slots, I'll fill them.

Anyway, categories:

Best member of '06: JohnnyNemesis
Worst member of '06: ZangmenO
Funniest member of '06: Tie between Endymion, ninthlayer and Wheelchairman.
Best newbie of '06: Excuse my ignorance, but is "Ilovellamas" a newbie? It's a tie between her and Lizardus.
Worst newbie of '06: ZangmenO
Whiniest member of '06:
Most improved member of '06:
Most annoying member of '06: Lodat

ninthlayer
12-26-2006, 01:19 AM
OK, provided his post was serious, that makes 2 people who have a real problem with me. I know for a fact that people on this BBS don't have a problem with speaking their minds, so if I annoyed anyone greatly, they would flame me for it for sure.
You're not really worth having a problem with, you're just a bland faggot that tries too hard. HAPPEEBIRFDAY2PIB, U NO?

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 01:20 AM
You don't read many posts do you?

Quite wrong, faggot

Well you didn't link to the post, you just linked to a fucking huge thread.

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 01:24 AM

You're being flamed right now, faggot.

Most people come here to talk and chat as I'm sure that's what you've done. My point, however, is that there's a lot of people who's opinion dosn't matter and you're one of them so don't get all upity and try to seem like one of the big dogs when you're clearly on the bottom of the totem pole.

Well you didn't link to the post, you just linked to a fucking huge thread.

Well exuse me for making you read and using two insults with one stone. Can you remind me why you got banned again? lololololololololololol

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 01:35 AM
Well exuse me for making you read and using two insults with one stone. Can you remind me why you got banned again? lololololololololololol

I got banned for making a couple of spam posts.

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 01:36 AM
I got banned for making a couple of spam posts.

lol, no wai!!!!!!!!!!!! Full story plz

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 01:47 AM
lol, no wai!!!!!!!!!!!! Full story plz

You've totally ruined this thread. And I don't even remember the FULL story.

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 01:52 AM
You've totally ruined this thread. And I don't even remember the FULL story.

Don't remember or too embarrassed to retell?

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 01:57 AM
Don't remember or too embarrassed to retell?

I honestly don't remember. They banned my account for spamming, I think it was in the politics forum.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-26-2006, 02:05 AM
Rickycrack, plagiarizing the shit from this board at skateboard-city wasn't actually why he got banned; that was just why he was universally recognized as an immense and total faggot. He got banned for creating a spam account by the name of "kremit."

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 02:09 AM
Rickycrack, plagiarizing the shit from this board at skateboard-city wasn't actually why he got banned; that was just why he was universally recognized as an immense and total faggot. He got banned for creating a spam account by the name of "kremit."

That's right.

It's kinda sadz that you know what the name of my spam account was when it only made like 10 posts :(

ninthlayer
12-26-2006, 02:10 AM
Point still stands that you're universally disliked, regardless of the fact that Dr. Treez has a really good memory.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-26-2006, 02:32 AM
That's right.

It's kinda sadz that you know what the name of my spam account was when it only made like 10 posts :(
Shut the fuck up.

UgLy_eLf
12-26-2006, 02:37 AM
O! O ! O! pick me, I want an internet trophy! http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/755929/2/istockphoto_755929_bowling_trophy.jpg

ninthlayer
12-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Most BORN2DIE PUNKRAWK member: UgLy_eLf

Sin Studly
12-26-2006, 04:17 AM
Best member of '06: Mota Boy
Worst member of '06: Oxygene
Funniest member of '06: ninth
Best newbie of '06: Max the dying puppy
Worst newbie of '06: Oxygene
Whiniest member of '06: Oxygene.
Most annoying member of '06: Oxygene
Most fortunate increase in posting frequency: ninth, RickyCrack
Most unfortunate increase in posting frequency: Oxygene
Most fortunate decrease in posting frequency: bd007h.
Most unfortunate decrease in posting frequency: Sunny.
Most BORN2DIE PUNKRAWK member: Oxygene
Worst steppe-llama of '06 ; Oxygene
Greatest non-poster to ever live ; Zeljko Raznatovic

XYlophonetreeZ
12-26-2006, 04:38 AM
Fool, Oxygene's no newbie! He was MEMBER #6 on the OLDSKOOL boards! And he's met the Offspring! But maybe it was the super-modest subtlety with which he brings these things up that had you confused. I guess you're only human.

P.S.: Oxygene was Member #6.

P.P.S.: Oxygene was the SIXTH person ever to register on the Offspring BBS.

P.P.P.S.: Heh, you probably weren't around back then to remember, but back 'n tha day there was this feature on the boards (set up by my pal Webdude) called "Member Numbers." Anyway not like it's a big deal or anything but they basically signified who the oldskool, h4rdxc0r3 Offspring fans were and I was #6. Webdude looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined.

Sin Studly
12-26-2006, 04:44 AM
I wasn't fortunate enough to miss that. I mean he's a newbie to Europe (ie; steppe-llama Kazakh/Mongol ponyfucker).

Autonomist
12-26-2006, 04:58 AM
Is there some kind of retrospective "The BBS in 2006" thread I can look to for reference?

the_offsprings_monkey
12-26-2006, 05:56 AM
Best member of '06: Johnnynemesis
Worst member of '06: ZangmenO
Funniest member of '06: Wheelchairman
Best newbie of '06: Ain't been here so much this year so I'n not sure who's a newbie
Worst newbie of '06: See the above
Whiniest member of '06: Lodat
Most improved member of '06: Maria
Most annoying member of '06: ZangmenO

Paint_It_Black
12-26-2006, 07:24 AM
Best member of '06: Probably Justin for consistent entertainment.
Worst member of '06: I'm trying to be nicer, so I'll just pass.
Funniest member of '06: I'd probably give it to Jesse, though Per's right up there.
Best newbie of '06: Bri.
Worst newbie of '06: I don't pay much attention to them.
Whiniest member of '06: Maybe Oxygene. He made a big impression late.
Most improved member of '06: HAU of course.
Most annoying member of '06: Again, I'm trying to be nice.

Llamas
12-26-2006, 07:24 AM
Best member of '06: Paint_it_Black and Nina

Worst member of '06: noodlesfan

Funniest member of '06: Endymion

Best newbie of '06: RickyCrack

Worst newbie of '06: noodlesfan

Whiniest member of '06: Sinister

Most improved member of '06: I can't really do this because I wasn't around before to know if someone improved from before.

Most annoying member of '06: noodlesfan, ZagmenO, Venom Symbiote.

Oxygene
12-26-2006, 07:28 AM
I'm not on nearly enough lists, esp not as the worst member... I guess I'll have to try harder...

Paint_It_Black
12-26-2006, 07:32 AM
Oxygene, why are you trying to be so pathetic? You don't seem stupid, in the conventional sense. So why do you want to be a troll so badly? Surely there's a more constructive use of your time.

Tizzalicious
12-26-2006, 07:37 AM
Some people don't have any other talents, so they just want to be as pathetic as possible, so they will at least be special in some way.

Paint_It_Black
12-26-2006, 07:40 AM
Maybe. I think it hurt his feelings that he didn't receive a good welcome here, so his response has been to be intentionally and obviously annoying. That way he doesn't have to accept that we just didn't like him. It's sad.

the_GoDdEsS
12-26-2006, 07:49 AM
If you think that was funny, you're wrong.

killer_queen
12-26-2006, 07:59 AM
Best member of '06: Sin Studly
Worst member of '06: TOM
Funniest member of '06: Paint_It_Black
Best newbie of '06: ilovellamas (duh)
Worst newbie of '06: Fletch
Whiniest member of '06: Sinister
Most annoying member of '06: Twinkle

Sin Studly
12-26-2006, 08:29 AM
Maybe. I think it hurt his feelings that he didn't receive a good welcome here, so his response has been to be intentionally and obviously annoying. That way he doesn't have to accept that we just didn't like him. It's sad.

Yeah, he's trying to convince himself we don't like him because he's being intentionally annoying, instead of just being a pathetic steppe-llama.

Paint_It_Black
12-26-2006, 08:35 AM
Exactly .

sKratch
12-26-2006, 09:15 AM
Most ruthless thread faggoteers - ???

Jakebert
12-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Best member of '06: Johnny Nemisis.
Worst member of '06: ZagmanO
Funniest member of '06: ninth
Best newbie of '06: ilovellamas
Worst newbie of '06: Oxygene or ZagmanO
Whiniest member of '06: Venom Symbiote
Most annoying member of '06: noodlesfan
Most fortunate increase in posting frequency: RickyCrack
Most unfortunate increase in posting frequency: ZagmanO
Most fortunate decrease in posting frequency: noodlesfan (he hasn't posted much lately, right?)
Most BORN2DIE PUNKRAWK member: Biggest Offspring Fan, of course. He knows what ANARCHY is.

Trippy_
12-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Best member of '06: HeadAroundU
Worst member of '06: ZagmenO
Funniest member of '06: HeadAroundU
Best newbie of '06: JohnnyNemesis
Worst newbie of '06: Oxygene
Whiniest member of '06: TUNB
Most improved member of '06: Trippy
Most annoying member of '06: ZagmenO

Little_Miss_1565
12-26-2006, 10:42 AM

He started spamming before creating the spam account, freaking out because I wouldn't give him the IP addresses for the people from skatecity who were spamming this board. Instead, I was taking the IP addresses and bringing them to the attention of the moderators and administrator of that board directly. He lost his shit because he wanted to be the White Knight who saved skatecity's hosting by revealing the ident of the rogue spammers, because believe it or not, skatecity hated him even more than we do. Most of the spam had to do with being extremely abusive to me. Banhammer FTW.

offspring dude
12-26-2006, 11:03 AM
Best member: JN, Joy, Tizz.
Worst member: ZagmenO.
Funniest member: JN, Jebus (for the pwns,) Mota Boy and others i can't remember.
Best Newbie: Pena, too bad he's stop posting.
Worst Newbie: ZagmenO.
Most annoying: ZagmenO mainly.

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 11:17 AM
He started spamming before creating the spam account, freaking out because I wouldn't give him the IP addresses for the people from skatecity who were spamming this board. Instead, I was taking the IP addresses and bringing them to the attention of the moderators and administrator of that board directly. He lost his shit because he wanted to be the White Knight who saved skatecity's hosting by revealing the ident of the rogue spammers, because believe it or not, skatecity hated him even more than we do. Most of the spam had to do with being extremely abusive to me. Banhammer FTW.

Okay, most of this is true. However, no one even noticed when you went over there and posted, and I'm one of the most respected members there these days. Most likely has something to do with all the old respected members packing up and leaving, but I digress.

killer_queen
12-26-2006, 11:18 AM
I want to nominate MarkBryan for something but I can't find a category for him. Any ideas?

Little_Miss_1565
12-26-2006, 11:20 AM
Okay, most of this is true. However, no one even noticed when you went over there and posted, and I'm one of the most respected members there these days. Most likely has something to do with all the old respected members packing up and leaving, but I digress.

I don't give a shit about people noticing if I posted or not, the admin and several of the moderators got my e-mails and the problem was taken care of. Hmm, wonder why the old respected members might want to pack up and leave if that's the atmosphere of the board now.

Stranger With Candy
12-26-2006, 11:25 AM
Best member of '06: Tijs
Worst member of '06: Lodat
Funniest member of '06: JohnnyNemesis
Best newbie of '06: 1979
Worst newbie of '06: ZagmenO
Most improved member of '06: The Offsprings Monkey
Most annoying member of '06: Lodat

Little_Miss_1565
12-26-2006, 11:26 AM
Funniest member of '06: Not Ozy/Endy, for the zillionth year in a row
Worst newbie of '06: Million-way tie between everyone who <3's making me delete things. Same with "most annoying."

Best '06 Meetup: SOAP NYC weekend!

DeAtHsTaR
12-26-2006, 11:26 AM
I don't give a shit about people noticing if I posted or not, the admin and several of the moderators got my e-mails and the problem was taken care of. Hmm, wonder why the old respected members might want to pack up and leave if that's the atmosphere of the board now.

Most of 'em left because the boards are boring now, and I don't blame them. Quite a few were modded too. And the reason I mentioned you posting is that NOBODY even paid attention to your post exposing me, and to add to this, when Sin Studly went over there and posted, he was flamed by a few British members.

Little_Miss_1565
12-26-2006, 11:27 AM
And the reason I mentioned you posting is that NOBODY even paid attention to your post exposing me, and to add to this, when Sin Studly went over there and posted, he was flamed by a few British members.

Wow, I STILL don't give a shit! Amazing!

Rag Doll
12-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Best '06 Meetup: SOAP NYC weekend!

the bath was nice and soapny!

Little_Miss_1565
12-26-2006, 11:36 AM
the bath was nice and soapny!

Especially with 8 or so brunch drunks and drug addicts with no lives in the tub.

Oxygene
12-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Oxygene, why are you trying to be so pathetic? You don't seem stupid, in the conventional sense. So why do you want to be a troll so badly? Surely there's a more constructive use of your time.

Actually since I don't like conforming to the standards of others, I'm usually disliked by the masses (it's been like that on every other forum I've been a regular at), and I make no effort to be liked. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind if people like me, but I honestly don't give a shit. Of course I'm not stupid, that's why I don't take part in the mutual dick sucking that goes on in here "oh I think you're the best bbs member" "no I think you are" "oh we both are" isn't that something :)

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Best member of '06: JohnnyNemesis
Funniest member of '06: 0r4ng3 and JohnnyNemesis
Best newbie of '06: Edit: ilovellamas wins.
Most annoying member of '06: ZagmenO and Admiranal
Most underrated: mrconeman and Jakebert

Sin Studly
12-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Actually since I don't like conforming to the standards of others

TRUPUNX! Jesus kid, how old are you?

Paint_It_Black
12-26-2006, 12:06 PM
I don't take part in the mutual dick sucking that goes on in here "oh I think you're the best bbs member" "no I think you are" "oh we both are" isn't that something :)

Show me a single instance of that happening. Admittedly, I thought it might, but the fact is it hasn't happened.

I don't like conforming to the standards of others

Yeah, we get it, TRU PUNX. Thing is, it's not cool if you keep pointing it out. And yes, you don't care what my opinion is, we know, don't bother telling me.

I make no effort to be liked.

Fine, I'm not asking you to. But can't you stop behaving like a common troll? I have a feeling you could be better than that. Do you really want to spend your free time trying to get reactions from us?

Most underrated: mrconeman and Jakebert

These comments always baffle me a little, because I must just be missing the thread where everyone's being rated. Seriously, how do you know how popular those members are? I like mrconeman, and what I've seen of Jakebert has been fine. For all I know, everyone else might like them too.

I want to nominate MarkBryan for something but I can't find a category for him. Any ideas?

Best Christian. Then you could be Best Muslim and Justin could be Best Jew. That last one is just a suspicion.

Edit: Justin got the TRU PUNX thing in while I was still typing. I knew someone would be jumping on that one real quick.

While I'm here, I'd like to suggest getting over the whole Dain thing. That shit happened a while back, and he's really not annoying anymore, from what I've seen.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-26-2006, 12:24 PM
These comments always baffle me a little, because I must just be missing the thread where everyone's being rated. Seriously, how do you know how popular those members are? I like mrconeman, and what I've seen of Jakebert has been fine. For all I know, everyone else might like them too.

Maybe I should word this differently. I think those two members are better posters than a lot of the other members here. They aren't the greatest, but they deserve credit.

Oxygene
12-26-2006, 12:38 PM
Show me a single instance of that happening. Admittedly, I thought it might, but the fact is it hasn't happened.

Dude, search the threads where I've posted and read them. If you can't find 3 people nodding heads in sync and whole heartedly agreeing with one another, then somethings wrong..

Yeah, we get it, TRU PUNX. Thing is, it's not cool if you keep pointing it out. And yes, you don't care what my opinion is, we know, don't bother telling me.

I honestly don't understand, how that's relevant. This whole thing, like the girlfriend thing is lost on me.. And how is it not cool to answer somethign honestly.. if you don't like the answers don't ask the questions. It's plain and simple. The thing is if you know I don't care what your opinion is, then why do you keep sharing it with me?

Fine, I'm not asking you to. But can't you stop behaving like a common troll? I have a feeling you could be better than that. Do you really want to spend your free time trying to get reactions from us?

I could if I wanted to, but you guys are of more use to me this way. Why would I want to add intelligent posts to this bbs? Most people here couldn't make use of it anyway, they have trouble understanding shit the way it is.. The thing is "better" is a subjective term.. would I want to fit in better, with dumbass racists who are on-line tough, but throw shitfits when someone has a gf because in r/l they're losers? I think not. I feel fine the way I am.. infact the fact that these people have a problem with me is proof I'm alright :) When they take a liking, that's the time to start worrying...

T-6005
12-26-2006, 12:43 PM
but throw shitfits when someone has a gf because in r/l they're losers?

the girlfriend thing is lost on me..

Yeah, we're all just jealous so we laugh. No joke there at all.

DexterWannabe
12-26-2006, 12:47 PM
Most Incoherent Thread - Come To Sweden

XYlophonetreeZ
12-26-2006, 01:11 PM
Most Incoherent Country: Sweden

RickyCrack
12-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Dude, search the threads where I've posted and read them. If you can't find 3 people nodding heads in sync and whole heartedly agreeing with one another, then somethings wrong..

Or maybe because you're wrong? By the same logic you could go to Africa and tell everybody that aids is for faggots and then cry that they're not appreciating how trupunx and original your thought patterns are while you get ass raped by 30 tribal mudskins.

adombomb222
12-26-2006, 02:28 PM
fuck you wack niggas deletin my posts yall are scared of bgeezy

Oh yes, we are.

Paint_It_Black
12-26-2006, 02:39 PM

I thought you had been speaking solely about this thread, so my comment was only about this particular thread. I can't comment on other threads because I would have to comment on each individually and, well, that would be really boring. Plus, it would be pointless to bring up old arguments you may have had with members here.

This whole thing, like the girlfriend thing is lost on me..

It's just an in-joke here. I don't even remember exactly how it started. But it's simply a harmless joke that the regulars here understand.

And how is it not cool to answer somethign honestly.. if you don't like the answers don't ask the questions. It's plain and simple. The thing is if you know I don't care what your opinion is, then why do you keep sharing it with me?

Answering stuff honestly is totally fine. You just come across as if you're intentionally trying to seem like you're an outsider, like a true punk, and we've seen so many kids act that way that it gets old fast. It feels like an act, even if you're just being honest. But anyway, forget it, it's not important.

Oh, and I'm only partly sharing my opinion with you. I'm also sharing it with the rest of the board. Since this is not a PM.

I could if I wanted to, but you guys are of more use to me this way. Why would I want to add intelligent posts to this bbs? Most people here couldn't make use of it anyway, they have trouble understanding shit the way it is..

More use? Really? Don't you think it's a little sad to get enjoyment from provoking juvenile arguments over and over again? There actually is plenty of intelligence here, if you bother to recognize it.

The thing is "better" is a subjective term.. would I want to fit in better, with dumbass racists who are on-line tough, but throw shitfits when someone has a gf because in r/l they're losers? I think not.

See, you don't understand us. 90% of the shit that gets said here is far from being serious. I think you could have a better time if you took things a little more lightly. But whatever, it's your choice. I just thought you'd agree that trolling on the internet is a pretty dumb way of passing your time.

Little_Miss_1565
12-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Oxy, for fuck's sake. If you don't want to make any effort to be liked, why in hell do you try so hard to NOT be liked? There are a hell of a lot of people here who try to elevate the discourse on this board, myself included, because we care about the community and have respect for why this board is here in the first place. Complain all you want about how the board is full of retards--no one knows that better than all the mods who have to clean up their mess--but for fuck's sake don't go out of your way to make it worse. You know that old saying about how if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem?

HeadAroundU
12-26-2006, 02:54 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/TRUPUNX.jpg

0r4ng3
12-26-2006, 03:00 PM
I can't think of anyone for your traditional categories, so I made some up on my own. Enjoy!

Most improved: HeadAroundU (c'mon, you were all thinking it)
Best dishwasher: Mark_Bryan_420
Best (short lived) comeback: This Thread Is Gay.
Best Band: offspringer24 (P.S. check out his band at www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers)
Least apathetic: Apathy

Edit
Most fail for putting himself in a category: 0r4ng3

Lizardus
12-26-2006, 04:22 PM
I nominate Orang3 for best fruit/vegetable/whatever.

Paint_It_Black
12-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Funniest fruit.

Hey HAU, shouldn't that be "tru" not "thru"?

JohnnyNemesis
12-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Oh man, this thread was ultra faggoted on its first page.

Best member of '06: XYlophonetreeZ/Mota Boy/NotOzymandias/Rag_Doll
Funniest member of '06: NotOzymandias
Whiniest member of '06: VenomSymbiote
Most improved member of '06: NineteenSeventyNine
Most annoying member of '06: VenomSymbiote

MOST BEAUTIFULEST GRL(s) IN DA WERLD (lol): Sunny/Little_Miss_1565
Member(s) who is/are fucking awesome and I want to appreciate somehow but can't think up a category for: sKratch/Nina/Jakebert
Most underrated member of '06: nieh, forever and always

DexterWannabe
12-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Most Incoherent Country: Sweden

are we? rly?

wheelchairman
12-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Ja, for helvete!

wheelchairman
12-26-2006, 06:07 PM
I think mine should count for more because I'm gonna spend my time and really think who deserves this.

Best member of '06: Paint_It_Black for consistancy and quality of posts
Worst member of '06: Whoever that opinion/belief guy was
Funniest member of '06: sKratch, mainly for the comedy group post of last month.
Best newbie of '06: Khaaaan, perhaps Emehl6 or whatever.
Worst newbie of '06: This category is too damn broad.
Whiniest member of '06: Oxygene, Venom Symbiote, I mean this is no contest.
Most improved member of '06: I'd put it as a toss-up between HAU, AAE, and 1979.
Most annoying member of '06: Another broad list.

Llamas
12-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I'm very insulted that you chose Emehl as a better newbie over me. :( :( :(

wheelchairman
12-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Yeah but in my book you've been around forever and I only recently just noticed you. That's how the cookie crumbles I guess. You should note, that just because he is best noobie does not mean I like him.

WebDudette
12-26-2006, 06:20 PM
You're a stupid cunt.

Best member of '06:Paint_It_Black, JohnnyNemesis (because of all the gay music he got me into)
Worst member of '06: ZagmenO
Funniest member of '06: Endymion
Worst newbie of '06:
Whiniest member of '06: Venom Symbiote although I do kind of like him.
Most improved member of '06: HAU
Most annoying member of '06: Oxygene

There were probably better choices for most. I have terrible memory most the time.

Revolver-2005?
12-26-2006, 06:43 PM
Best member of '06: JohnnyNemisis

Worst member of '06: I don't know to be honest

Funniest member of '06: Wheelchairman and PiB have given me some chuckles when I read around

Best newbie of '06: Ilovellamas

Worst newbie of '06: I don't know

Whiniest member of '06: I hate Venom Symbiote

Most improved member of '06: Not sure really.

Most annoying member of '06: Oxygene, Venom Symbiote

Apathy
12-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Least apathetic: Apathy

I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Best member of '06: JN
Worst member of '06: Too many, really.
Funniest member of '06: jesse, ninth or PIB
Best newbie of '06: 1979 is nice. Early in the year he was slightly annoying, but he got better fast.
Worst newbie of '06: ehh, if Lodat counts I'll go with him.
Whiniest member of '06: Probably Venom, although it doesn't bother me all that much.
Most improved member of '06: Might be flamed for this... but I have to go with dain.
Most annoying member of '06: MarkBryan really annoyed me, Im not sure if he posts anymore.

Rag Doll
12-26-2006, 09:36 PM
Best member of '06: XYlophonetreeZ/Mota Boy/NotOzymandias/Rag_Doll

you just want secks.

(andyoullgetitforthatlolz!)

i agree. Poor South Jersey. <33

JohnnyNemesis
12-26-2006, 09:49 PM
haha, word. I wanted to give Apathy and PilZ-E some love too, as I think they're some of the coolest fools around, but I wanted to find specific categories for them.

And Sam? YA, SECTSMEUP!!

EDIT: I swear to Bob, I didn't even realize they gave me so much love here when I made that post.

Tizzalicious
12-26-2006, 10:14 PM
Best member of '06: sKratch

Worst member of '06: Eh. I usually don't read post by people I don't like. So I'll go for ZagmenO or any other annoying fuck.

Funniest member of '06: WCM? Actually I usually laugh at combinations of people.

Best newbie of '06: Khaaaan, because he is my only friend in Denmark, so I have to be nice to him.

Worst newbie of '06: Again, I don't read.

Whiniest member of '06: The Hombre

Most improved member of '06: HAU.

Most annoying member of '06: ZagmenO, first actual member who made it to my ignore list.

0r4ng3
12-26-2006, 10:15 PM
Oh, I almost forgot, JohnnyNemesis wins for best rendition of "Living on a Prayer".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/tizzje/rickgif.gif

Tizzalicious
12-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Do I win for making that gif?

JohnnyNemesis
12-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes, you do. <3

Tizzalicious
12-26-2006, 10:43 PM
Pink heart plz? kthx.

JohnnyNemesis
12-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Lawl, my meestake <3

calichix
12-26-2006, 10:58 PM
Most mungo foxy: Laura
Best member of '06: Mota Boy, skratch, Paint_It_Black, JohnnyNemesis
Worst member of '06: Maria infuriates me. Which is actually pretty admirable, because I barely know her. So I just don't know.
Funniest member of '06: RickyCrack, Sin Studly, Endymion
Most fortunate increase in posting frequency: Vera, the goddess
Most unfortunate increase in posting frequency: uncivilized taco bell lovers.
Most fortunate decrease in posting frequency: that creepy looking fella from the midwest.
Most unfortunate decrease in posting frequency: Sunny, BREAK.

T-6005
12-27-2006, 01:17 AM
Best Member of '06: Richard or Per
Worst Member of '06: Zagmen0 does come to mind. Aggravating little shit.
Funniest member of '06:
Best Newbie of '06:
Most annoying member of '06: Lodat, and he's only been back a little while. Incredible how these things work.

killer_queen
12-27-2006, 03:52 AM
I win no award? wtf? I hate you guys. I'm leaving the board. Goodbye.

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 04:02 AM
Biggest credit to an inferior race ; killer_queen

Paint_It_Black
12-27-2006, 05:13 AM
I already nominated her for "Best Muslim". I guess she's not satisfied with that.

Edit:

Most improved member of '06: I'd put it as a toss-up between HAU, AAE, and 1979.

AAE was always good. You must have just not noticed.

randman21
12-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Best member of '06: Wheelchairman
Worst member of '06: MarkBryan_420
Funniest member of '06: I'd bet my life that I'm alone in this, but Venom Symbiote
Best newbie of '06: Pena!
Worst newbie of '06: ZagmenO
Whiniest member of '06: DeathStar
Most improved member of '06: HAU
Most annoying member of '06: Sin Studly

killer_queen
12-27-2006, 09:53 AM
I already nominated her for "Best Muslim". I guess she's not satisfied with that.
Actually I was waiting for something like biggest attention whore or something. It doesn't feel nice to be compared with the pussies in politics. I am obviously the best Muslim and Turk. Not just on these boards but in the whole world.

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 10:06 AM
Gulsah, you make me question my racist nationalism. If I could fuck any mud in the world, it'd be you.

Rocky-girl
12-27-2006, 10:22 AM
I am obviously the best Muslim and Turk. Not just on these boards but in the whole world.
^
My favourite SHY Turk))))

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Worst member of '06: Offspring fans.
Funniest member of '06:
Best newbie of '06: Of '06? Ilovellamas?
Worst newbie of '06: Obviously, me.
Most improved member of '06: Improved? Who gives a shit.

sKratch
12-27-2006, 10:48 AM
Best member of '06: Mmmm... I love you all, but there have just been so few times were I don't like something Mota Boy has posted. Plus he drinks Tequilla straight from the bottle.
Worst member of '06: So many asshats to choose from... And all their names blend together in the recesses of my memory.
Funniest member of '06: Tough call. I experienced many a lol, and even from some pretty unexpected places. But I guess it comes down to Endy.
Best newbie of '06: I'm a llamas fan.
Worst newbie of '06: There are consistently horrible newbies every year. Can't pick one.
Whiniest member of '06: Whoever all the leet conspiracy people are. Edit: Oxygene is a whining cunt.
Most improved member of '06: HeadAroundU, and I think I was one of the first to acknowledge it.
Most annoying member of '06: Although he can be ok on rare occasion, lodat is goddamn annoying very consistently.
Most fortunate increase in posting frequency: calichix!
Most unfortunate increase in posting frequency: Random spurts of Linda posting.
Most fortunate decrease in posting frequency: Random spurts of Linda not posting.
Most unfortunate decrease in posting frequency: JaG, lawl spongebob, Michelle (Betty), Adrianne doesn't really post anymore either, huh? I apparently only care when girls stop posting.
Best African American Poster: Ricky

[Bitter Moderator Categories]
Biggest Photo Album Fagotteers: Maria has a myriad of deleted posts in PA. I think she wins.
Biggest spamming faggot: bgeez
Most pokemon porn: Ninth
Most... horse-person porn?: Endy

Marco
12-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Best Offspring Picture thread posters: Wouli, Darea, Emily Offspring Fan, Forcyn
Best Ballad Poster Ever: Sin Studly

XYlophonetreeZ
12-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Lawlz @ Lodat pandering to the majority.

And :( @ no one picking up on my Simpsons reference earlier in the thread.

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 01:15 PM
Lawlz @ Lodat pandering to the majority.

And :( @ no one picking up on my Simpsons reference earlier in the thread.

Worst member of '06: Offspring fans.
Funniest member of '06:
Best newbie of '06: Of '06? Ilovellamas?
Worst newbie of '06: Obviously, me.
Most improved member of '06: Improved? Who gives a shit.

Mota Boy is , in my opinion, the best one here.
Worst member; i made that up.
newbie: Ilovellamas, she's the only new person here that isn't annoying. (that i know of)
worst newbie: Im not a newbie, but yeah, me.
Whiniest: Who else here put him?
annoying: of course, zagmenO

How am i "pandering" to the majority?

Sin Studly
12-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Don't try and justify yourself, just call Treez a faggot and move on (preferable away from this board).

Anya82
12-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Best member of '06: JohnnyNemesis, killer_queen, the GoDdEsS
Funniest member of '06: sKratch, ninth, 0r4ng3
Best newbie of '06: ilovellamas, 1979
Worst newbie of '06: Human
Most annoying member of '06: no_way
Most unfortunate decrease in posting frequency:TheUnholyNightbringer, TheHulaChick, JoY

darea
12-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Best member of '06: Venom Symbiote, Johnny Nemesis,
Worst member of '06: Mark_Bryan_420
Funniest member of '06: Venom Symbiote
Best newbie of '06: Wouli
Worst newbie of '06:ZagmenO
Whiniest member of '06: DeathStar
Most annoying member of '06: Sin Studly, Spelling corrector
Best Share your lyrics poster : randman21
Best album art Idea : Hypodermic 89
Best offspring pic poster : wouli (and maybe me just for the end of the year), Emily offspring fan
Best Ballad poster : Sin Studly

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey, Lodat! I thought you were cool, man!!! :(

Im the coolest of the cool. :cool:

Grabbal
12-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Best member of '06: Johnny Nemesis,
Worst member of '06: Spelling corrector
Funniest member of '06: adombomb
Best newbie of '06: Wouli
Worst newbie of '06:ZagmenO
Most annoying member of '06: Spelling corrector
Best album art Idea : Hypodermic 89 (Of course)
Best offspring pic poster : Darea
Best hated by me : Spelling corrector

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 06:41 PM
How the hell am i whiney?

Edit: oh ...

Spelling Corrector
12-27-2006, 06:42 PM
How the hell am I whiney?

Edit: Oh...

Watch your mistakes!

adombomb222
12-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Funniest member of '06: adombomb

Yea! Thank you.

[Is that a good or bad thing? Like how am I the funniest member? Like stupid funny, or funny funny?]

JohnnyNemesis
12-27-2006, 07:25 PM
(Insecure funny)

adombomb222
12-27-2006, 07:26 PM
(Insecure funny)

And is that a bad thing?

EDIT: Dammit I did it, didn't I?

DeAtHsTaR
12-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Worst newbie of '06: Human

I must say I disagree, and Human's been posting for like 2 years on various names.

JohnnyNemesis
12-27-2006, 09:40 PM
I wanna add Tijs to my most underrated category. People love him in GOD, but he's a good all-around poster and a good person, etc.

Little_Miss_1565
12-27-2006, 09:43 PM
I wanna add Tijs to my most underrated category. People love him in GOD, but he's a good all-around poster and a good person, etc.

Well *I* hate him in GOD, for one!

;) J/K

I agree, Tijs is totally underrated.

Llamas
12-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Tijs is great people. He doesn't post enough, though.

Acoustic1804
12-28-2006, 12:56 AM
I don't think there is another thread more pathetic than this one.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:00 AM
And what's even worse is that, apparently, there's no way to just not click it and simply avoid it! OH HEAVENS NO!

Your mother's a stupid whore.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
12-28-2006, 01:00 AM
Worst thread of '06: BBS End-of-Year Awards 2006

And what's even worse is that, apparently, there's no way to just not click it and simply avoid it! OH HEAVENS NO!

So is yours.

OH HEAVENS!!

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:03 AM
Member who thinks that a post with "guinea pigs" in it could possibly be even remotely funny or worth reading on any level and is not under the age of twelve so it is NOT acceptable: SplinterByMyOwnDesign

Most rebellious member of '06: SplinterByMyOwnDesign

Member who splintersbyhis/herOWNdesign: SplinterByMyOwnDesign

Most embarrassing username of '06: SplinterByMyOwnDesign

Shit, you're on a roll here!

EDIT: You're at least 18 years old and you have a fucking Dexter Holland avatar. My Mom could be a total crack-whore performing oral sex on you right NOW, and I'd still be better off than you.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
12-28-2006, 01:04 AM
JohnnyNemesis, a little defensive are we?

You're not hiding something are you?

OH HEAVENS NO!

Acoustic1804
12-28-2006, 01:06 AM
Member who thinks that a post with "guinea pigs" in it could possibly be even remotely funny or worth reading on any level and is not under the age of twelve so it is NOT acceptable: SplinterByMyOwnDesign

Most rebellious member of '06: SplinterByMyOwnDesign

Most embarrassing username of '06: SplinterByMyOwnDesign

Shit, you're on a roll here!

There is no point in TRYING to be funny on a message board, he is simply defending a good point. I think what you are forgetting "JohnnyNemesis", is that:

THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:08 AM
JohnnyNemesis, a little defensive are we?

I get like that when people are stupid.

There is no point in TRYING to be funny on a message board, he is simply defending a good point.

-Way to misunderstand the post.
-The point wasn't "good", it was whiny bullshit.

THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD

Indeed. A message board featuring threads you feel inclined to evaluate as "pathetic". Funny how that isn't categorized as "defensive", but by some strange logic, any response to either of you is.

Chug bleach, whiny fucks.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
12-28-2006, 01:10 AM
Chug bleach, whiny fucks.

Once again, being hypocritical and defensive over a small post.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:14 AM
So is yours.

OH HEAVENS!!

OH HEAVENS NO!

You could have just consolidated these posts into a commentary about how I'm glue and you're rubber and all that it implies. It would have saved you a lot of time AND made you look smarter.

And stop crying about my defensive stance, already. Also, stop making it so obvious that my posts are actually bothering you. I clearly admit that the pointless stupidity of your posts brings me to a defensive state, and as a result, bothers me (stupidity always does). On the other hand, your whining over supposed "hypocrisy" while claiming I shouldn't be defensive at all reeks of...well, that same hypocrisy you condemn.

ps. You have a fucking Dexter Holland avatar. Good God.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
12-28-2006, 01:16 AM
Because i'm on an Offspring forum.

Stop looking for ways to put me down, it's not working because i've already realised you have nothing.

Acoustic1804
12-28-2006, 01:18 AM
You could have just consolidated these posts into a commentary about how I'm glue and you're rubber and all that it implies. It would have saved you a lot of time AND made you look smarter.

And stop crying about my defensive stance, already. Also, stop making it so obvious that my posts are actually bothering you. I clearly admit that the pointless stupidity of your posts brings me to a defensive state, and as a result, bothers me (stupidity always does). On the other hand, your whining over supposed "hypocrisy" while claiming I shouldn't be defensive at all reeks of...well, that same hypocrisy you condemn.

ps. You have a fucking Dexter Holland avatar. Good God.

Dude. We're laughing at you.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:18 AM
YEESH ALRIGHT ALREADY! Maaaaaaaaaaaaan. Don't get so defensive on me like that! It's just a message board.

Be real and do what you've gotta do, buddy: you splinterbyyourOWNdesign.

it's not working

Which is exactly why you keep responding to everything I post, right?

because i've already realised you have nothing.

I have nothing because I don't need anything. You're doing all the work for me.

Dude. We're laughing at you.

Congratulations!

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
12-28-2006, 01:20 AM
I think you are yet to realise 'Splinter by my own design' are Offspring lyrics?

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:22 AM
I know that they're Offspring lyrics, and they're quite good in "Long Way Home". But...downright laughable as a username...it connotes that ridiculous, embarrassing faux-rebellion you seem to be exuding.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
12-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Oh ok, whatever you say, JohnnyNemesis.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:24 AM
Stop getting so defensive. It hurts my feelings.

Acoustic1804
12-28-2006, 01:24 AM
I know that they're Offspring lyrics, and they're quite good in "Long Way Home". But...downright laughable as a username...it connotes that ridiculous, embarrassing faux-rebellion you seem to be exuding.

You have claimed a number of times what we say is stupidity. If you truly believe this, what drives you to continue replying?

In simpler words:

Fuck up.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:25 AM
You have claimed a number of times what we say is stupidity. If you truly believe this, what drives you to continue replying?

I answered this question a few times in those same posts. Ironically, if you weren't so fucking stupid you'd understand already.

Acoustic1804
12-28-2006, 01:28 AM
I answered this question a few times in those same posts. Ironically, if you weren't so fucking stupid you'd understand already.

What is there to understand? But I suppose just leaving it at what you just said will give you some time to think of something "intelligent" to respond to.

T-6005
12-28-2006, 01:28 AM
I actually thought of Gulsah as a newbie until a few weeks ago, even she joined something like mid-2005, didn't she?

I'll still put her down. Just to avoid the bombs.

Best Newbie of '06 (and '05): killer_queen

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 01:31 AM
killer_queen totally swept last year's awards, methinks. Or was it you, Thibault? I remember when you were finally getting noticed around here and I was all like "it's about damn time", but I never expressed it.

T-6005
12-28-2006, 01:37 AM
I don't recall sweeping any awards. But you know, I do so much of that it's hard to keep track sometimes. I just might have.

Jakebert
12-28-2006, 01:55 AM
I don't think there is another thread more pathetic than this one.

TRANSLATION: No one here likes me because I'm a whiny bitch, and I'm angry about that because I wasn't mentioned in the thread. So, I'm pretending to rebel against it so I can make myself look cool by not caring.

Worst thread of '06: BBS End-of-Year Awards 2006

So is yours.

OH HEAVENS!!

TRANSLATION: I'm a stupid parrot who just follows the other person in pretending to be rebellious, despite my lack of grammar and thinking skills. I think Dexter Holland is hot, because he does what he wants, does what he feels like.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-28-2006, 09:49 AM
SplinterByMyOwnDesign is teaming up with Acoustic1804 to try to take down JohnnyNemesis. However, The JohnnyNemesis is not only surviving, but providing the hurt on these two seemingly-young men. It was never an even fight from the origin, but Jakebert comes in to finish it off. What a night! We'll see you next week on.... BBS Brawls!

--
Even though he (or anyone) wouldn't like it, I want to send Ricky to General Offspring Discussion for two days. He can't post in any of the other forums for 48 hours. You never know, he could make some new friends. It's a curiosity thing.
--
Edit: In response to Jakebert below me: True, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Do we have any stupid and/or very brave members on this board?

Jakebert
12-28-2006, 09:56 AM
That's a horrible idea. Anyone with an actual IQ who spends more than 20 minutes there gets a horrible headache. Imagine what 2 days of it would do.

Little_Miss_1565
12-28-2006, 10:59 AM
HAY, cállate la boca. Some of us have been in that forum for over a year. :mad:

Anyway. Yes, JN is bringing the pwnage against our two young trupunxorz. The best part is when they claim to be hurting his feelings. OH HEAVENS!

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 11:28 AM
They hurt me so bad that I had, like, omgnightmares all night and stuffs! It was bad newz :(

And I post in GOD every now and then. I just approach that forum the same way I approach the Internetz: I avoid threads that are guaranteed fail.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 11:31 AM
I don't go in 90% of threads in there, but I do post there. Some people are worth discussing with, especially when Thomas shows up. And Jakebert. It's hard, though, and must be taken in small doses.

Nina
12-28-2006, 11:47 AM
(Insecure funny)

EDIT: You're at least 18 years old and you have a fucking Dexter Holland avatar. My Mom could be a total crack-whore performing oral sex on you right NOW, and I'd still be better off than you.

YEESH ALRIGHT ALREADY! Maaaaaaaaaaaaan. Don't get so defensive on me like that! It's just a message board.

[we laugh at you]

Congratulations!

Stop getting so defensive. It hurts my feelings.

I love it all. A LOT.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 11:48 AM
Love you too. hug/bj?

Nina
12-28-2006, 11:50 AM
oh weeeyy, dont talk about bjs to me!!

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 11:51 AM
Ohhhhhhh, right!

Um, shit, must change subject...um...so...

Did you realize that Splinter by my own design are Offspring lyrics?

Llamas
12-28-2006, 11:56 AM
Who is the Offspring??

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 11:58 AM
I dunno, but one of their members has manboobs. And I don't care.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Manboobs are hot, and I don't care that you don't care.

Nina
12-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Cause I'm alive! I'm alive!

killer_queen
12-28-2006, 12:05 PM
My boobs look like manboobs. Which means don't hijack threads without me.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 12:06 PM
I'll hijack your face. But you have to be there for that.

killer_queen
12-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Are you drunk? You sound like you are drunk. If you are drunk I LOVE you when you are drunk.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Haha, I've only posted here once while drunk. Also, it's 1pm right now. I am not drunk! :(

edit: i hate you, too. First I'm not pretty and then you only love me when I'm drunk. :( *cries*

Marco
12-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Most annoying member of the year 2006: Spelling Corrector.

Marco
12-28-2006, 02:47 PM
Just because of your posts a thread can go downhill.

killer_queen
12-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Haha, I've only posted here once while drunk. Also, it's 1pm right now. I am not drunk! :(

edit: i hate you, too. First I'm not pretty and then you only love me when I'm drunk. :( *cries*

Awwwww! I've just realized that you posted pictures. You know that I think you are pretty and have an awesome smile & boobs.

Oh by the way, Thibault and Anya won't get a bomb. Actually, they are the only people who won't get a bomb.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 03:10 PM
lol. you're wonderful. what's a bomb?

killer_queen
12-28-2006, 03:17 PM
It's just a lovely gift from Muslims to the infidels. You want one?

0r4ng3
12-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Everything you touch turns to fool's gold.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 03:26 PM
It's just a lovely gift from Muslims to the infidels. You want one?

Umm, if it's a cool gift. But I don't want to be an infidel. :(

T-6005
12-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Oh by the way, Thibault and Anya won't get a bomb. Actually, they are the only people who won't get a bomb.
Does this guarantee perchance come in the form of a certificate that I can stick to my back and walk around with?

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 04:08 PM
Somebody set up us the bomb

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 04:09 PM
You can definitely strap the certificate to your chest and walk into a crowded area, Thibault.

T-6005
12-28-2006, 04:12 PM
Great. Methinks New Year's in Beirut a great time to test it out. I'll get pictures.

Grabbal
12-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Best at giving compliments: Camilamazed

Llamas
12-28-2006, 06:34 PM
The "your own award idea" things are getting really annoying...

Sin Studly
12-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Best at giving compliments: Camilamazed

I give better compliments than anybody here, and you all know it. Fact.

sKratch
12-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Biggest party pooper: llamas

Llamas
12-28-2006, 07:06 PM
lol.

biggest perv: skratch

Lodat225
12-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Everything you touch turns to fool's gold.

Fool's gold is still something. More like shit.

Anya82
12-30-2006, 03:33 PM

thank you, that makes me feel special.

Sin Studly
12-30-2006, 03:49 PM
There needs to be a catagory for "Most jihads started ;"

Harnum
12-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Well, I was here for a good stay at the beginning of the year but stopped posting and got bored and came back. I can't think of a lot of members. Forgot a lot. Anyway, here it is...

Best member of '06: Endymion, Sin Studly, or ninthlayer (They're so full of win..)
Funniest member of '06: RickyCrack
Best newbie of '06: [there's someone who's already a lock for this one]
Worst newbie of '06: Wolfmother or self-esteem771
Whiniest member of '06: Not sure...
Most improved member of '06: Not sure...
Most annoying member of '06: noodlesfan

Lodat225
12-30-2006, 04:13 PM
RickyCrack as the funniest member?

Harnum
12-30-2006, 04:14 PM
I think he's pretty damn funny, yeah. Well, in the insulting way.

killer_queen
12-30-2006, 04:17 PM
calichix should get the cutest member award. Every post of her makes me have a big, stupid smile on my face. She deserves muchos <3s.

Harnum
12-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh, Jesus! I forgot noodlesfan... Most annoying or worst member?

calichix
12-31-2006, 03:13 PM
well shoot! thanks, ladies. you're both like what would happen if you put really great sex and sunsets and flowers and things in a petri dish and it grew into 2 hot chicks.

ps: I'm adding not ozymandias to my list of unfortunate decreases in posting.

adombomb222
01-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Newbie Dipshit of '06: Camel Filters

Sinister
01-01-2007, 09:41 PM
It's not a newbie, only a long-gone spammer coming back. still deserves a negative award.

JohnnyNemesis
01-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Camel Filters/wishomie has been completely fine since he returned, stop being so insecure.

adombomb222
01-01-2007, 09:46 PM
ok...

Dipshit spamer award or '06: Camel Filters

0r4ng3
01-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Ok, so he made one joke that wasn't funny. How does that make him a dipshit?

adombomb222
01-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I just feel like calling somone a dipshit tonight.

Little_Miss_1565
01-01-2007, 09:56 PM
I just feel like calling somone a dipshit tonight.

Shit, you are soooo cooool. I better watch how I act around you so I don't feel the full force of your trupunx attitude.

Get a hobby. Go to the gym. Volunteer for an after school program. Do something with your time.

All About Eve
01-01-2007, 11:35 PM
I never liked awards.

T-6005
01-02-2007, 09:42 AM
Well, I never. What was there to improve in the first place? Hmm?
Gift horse mouth, hmm?

T-6005
01-02-2007, 10:45 AM
I own I did not understand you, but I can sense you're being disagreeable.
It was meant as a friendly barb, not a spiteful one.

T-6005
01-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Perhaps. The expression I was referring to is "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth", as in "Don't make complaints about a gift you've received."

Your objections to someone nominating you for an award of some sort just brought it to mind.

JoY
01-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Best member of '06: This award never really changes. I honestly cannot pick a single member. JohnnyNemesis, Mota Boy, Not Ozymandias, and JoY all eternally win.

& you've got my eternal love. I saved a spot in my bed for you tonight. *winknudge*

Best member of '06: difficult to choose. Mota Boy's got a sense of humour that cracks me up to no end. what helps, is that he's equally funny in real life. I'm going to go with Mota Boy, Per, Sanni & Gulsah. & Ricky.

Worst member of '06: can't decide, seriously.

Funniest member of '06: RickyCrack? although sometimes on the verge of lameness. Laura steals this prize fo sho. every time she makes a post, her posting style alone just gets me rolling on the ground in laughing fits. also Sanni & Sarah are masters at this.

Best newbie of '06: llllalalalallamas.

Worst newbie of '06: oh man...

Whiniest member of '06: most definitely Venom.

Most improved member of '06: Richard. he should lose his wife more often. he's turned into a cynic, hilarious, critical, smartass bastard. I like. of course HAU also has made incredible progression.

Most annoying member of '06: one may be critical. one may be confident. but someone critical, confident, who's also ignorant, negative, closed minded, stubborn, whiny, with a sheltered life/limited experience, who bases entire posts purely on assumptions... will most certainly annoy me, yes. guess who.

who should've posted more this year: Michelle to start with, Sunny, The Talking Motherfucking Pie, Laura, XY, Sim. & I can't believe I'm saying this, since she's here frequently, but Iz.

most adorable member of '06: Nina.

sexy bizotches of '06: Ricky, of course. Dr. Treez. his recent photo's? bay-BEE! & sKratch has shown some very edible & drool-worthy material this year.

JoY
01-07-2007, 03:41 PM

yess, I agree. =)

killer_queen
01-07-2007, 04:12 PM
There is a girl on the BBS who is such a sweetheart and I <3 her when she comes back after a looong time.

Oh, and <333.

JoY
01-07-2007, 04:18 PM
miss, I've only been away for 2 weeks at most. ;P

I'm ASSUMING you're speaking of me. even if only because it makes me all warm & fuzzy, & tingle deep down inside in.. well, you know where. <3! (I wanted to write "<3" in caps & then realised that isn't quite possible, so now I'm all confused & tipsy, but that's not because I couldn't write "<3" in caps)

killer_queen
01-07-2007, 04:29 PM
OF COURSE I was talking about you. But I just realized Sunny did come back after a looong time too. And her loooong time is a real loooong time. Now our only missing is...RXP?

JoY
01-07-2007, 05:14 PM
you suck. that's an official result.

calichix
01-07-2007, 10:07 PM
bella, it gives me such a gnardon when you address me by my name. <3<3<3

Paint_It_Black
01-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Most improved member of '06: Richard. he should lose his wife more often. he's turned into a cynic, hilarious, critical, smartass bastard. I like. of course HAU also has made incredible progression.

I've been that way for years. I mean, it's nice you noticed, but quit acting like I've changed. People who know me better will attest that I haven't.

And, uh, you seem to have some mistaken beliefs about my personal life.

wheelchairman
01-08-2007, 02:38 AM
And, uh, you seem to have some mistaken beliefs about my personal life.

Well that's partially your fault, last time you mentioned your marriage, you mentioned it falling apart. What kind of conclusions do you want any passive reader to draw? :p

ninthlayer
01-08-2007, 02:48 AM
Matrim'owned.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-08-2007, 02:53 AM
& you've got my eternal love. I saved a spot in my bed for you tonight. *winknudge*

<3<3BellaBella. I'm so there.

calichix
01-08-2007, 02:56 AM
Matrim'owned.

consider yourself sigged.

nevermind, I couldn't figure it out. hypothetically speaking, consider yourself sigged.

Paint_It_Black
01-08-2007, 06:49 AM
Well that's partially your fault, last time you mentioned your marriage, you mentioned it falling apart.

That's true. I suppose I didn't expect people to actually remember I got matrim'owned.

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Matrim'owned.

Fucking amazing.

JoY
01-08-2007, 11:00 AM
bella, it gives me such a gnardon when you address me by my name. <3<3<3

it's what I scream every night I'm having sexy times.

Well that's partially your fault, last time you mentioned your marriage, you mentioned it falling apart. What kind of conclusions do you want any passive reader to draw? :p

well, yes!
also, on here, Richard, you did change a bit. you probably realise I liked you from the start. not just a little bit, but a whole lot. but now you seem more critical, also towards yourself, more nuanced.. I don't know, more mature?

Matrim'owned.

haha! *two thumbs up*

<3<3BellaBella. I'm so there.

hawt! I would like to bring to your attention there's another free spot there tonight. *winknudge*