PDA

View Full Version : Freeky Cleen - A New Rock 'N' Roll Band That Kicks Ass!

FreekyCleen
12-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Hey!

We are a young but very professional rock ‘n’ roll band called FREEKY CLEEN.
Fresh and original, guitar-oriented hard rock. Pretty much blues influenced. No played out alternative!!! Please check this out http://www.freekycleen.com.ua/

All opinions welcome!

Little_Miss_1565
12-26-2006, 10:30 AM
Immediate strikes against you for the misspellings in your name. The name is already a pun. Don't make it more annoying by spelling it weird just to be "different." When I was a radio music director/programmer, it would have been grounds to immediately throw the CD out once it crossed my desk.

Also immediate strikes against you for proudly claiming to not be something played-out like 'alternative,' but you sound exactly like something else played out--one of the million young bands trying to sound exactly like early Aerosmith. When marketing yourself, don't describe your sound in terms of what you're not--it makes you sound like you don't know what you're doing, and it sets up the listener to hear what is played out about your sound.

MaF
12-27-2006, 12:07 AM
maby, i'm a fool, but dat's a real rock 'n roll... i don't listen dat kind of music, but you sound very forieght to me....so it is, but i can't just think up where am i - at English Pub or at Texas rancho :D