PDA

View Full Version : hi, im new

offspringbryan
12-26-2006, 04:11 PM
hi guys, obviously im new to this forum. hopefully i get a warm welcome ;)

Grabbal
12-26-2006, 04:11 PM
"Warm welcome"

Welcome to the forums..

SkunkIt
12-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the board, Ha ha ha ha ha!

Here is your complimentary gift basket and all beautiful women foot massage!

Enjoy your stay at the board!

http://www.boxofficeprophets.com/images2/rundown092603.jpg

offspringbryan
12-26-2006, 04:23 PM
wow.. nice.

adombomb222
12-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Yea, welcome.

adombomb222
12-26-2006, 06:53 PM
welcome and fuck you nigga

Buddy, no. Just no.

Bryan, just ignore him, he is one of the many retarded idiots who are on the BBS.

adombomb222
12-26-2006, 07:37 PM
Hiya Bryan! Lemme tell ya about this wacked out board! You see, you got your spammers, you got the arrogant douche bags, you got the annoyed too easily people. I happen to be a nice guy. Although, a lot of people here get angry at me. Some spammers can be nice. Others can be mean. Also, just 'cuz someone's a moderator, doesn't mean he/she's gonna be nice & make things better. Some of them actually do the opposite. There are very few tolerant people on this here board. I'm one of those few. You seem like a nice guy so far. Stick with me. I know my way around these messed up forums! ;)

Yea... what he said?

Zagmen, go die.

Huge Offspring Fan
12-26-2006, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the boards! You obviously have good taste for liking The Offspring.

Camel Filters
12-26-2006, 07:52 PM
You already made me disrespect you by making this thread. Never, and I mean never make a thread saying "hi I'm new" you don't need to state that your new. Just start posting normally and People will like you if you don't spam.

PS: I HATE THESE THREADS

adombomb222
12-26-2006, 08:01 PM
You already made me disrespect you by making this thread. Never, and I mean never make a thread saying "hi I'm new" you don't need to state that your new. Just start posting normally and People will like you if you don't spam.

Shut up retard boy! There is a lot of threads like this, I have no problem with them.

Camel Filters
12-26-2006, 08:13 PM
That's cause you're a retard.

FrancoDaHui
12-26-2006, 08:26 PM
shut the hell up, you're both retards

anyway, welcome to the bbs, i hope you enjoy your stay ;)

offspringbryan
12-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Hiya Bryan! Lemme tell ya about this wacked out board! You see, you got your spammers, you got the arrogant douche bags, you got the annoyed too easily people. I happen to be a nice guy. Although, a lot of people here get angry at me. Some spammers can be nice. Others can be mean. Also, just 'cuz someone's a moderator, doesn't mean he/she's gonna be nice & make things better. Some of them actually do the opposite. There are very few tolerant people on this here board. I'm one of those few. You seem like a nice guy so far. Stick with me. I know my way around these messed up forums! ;)

just like every other bored :D

well. thanks for the welcome. seems to kick ass so far.

Llamas
12-27-2006, 01:27 PM
Just start posting normally and People will like you if you don't spam.

This is so not true.

Spelling Corrector
12-27-2006, 01:28 PM
How is that not true?

Llamas
12-27-2006, 01:33 PM
There are plenty of people who don't spam who aren't liked.

Llamas
12-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Sure, there are plenty of people here who don't spam yet I don't like.

Little_Miss_1565
12-27-2006, 03:00 PM

Shut it, Wishomie. It's beyond comical that you'd even try to tell anyone that they're an obnoxious spammer.

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 03:47 PM
You speak from personal experience, don't you?

Hahaha, that made me laugh.

I don't know why.

Shut it, Wishomie. It's beyond comical that you'd even try to tell anyone that they're an obnoxious spammer.

He ain't a spammer anymore, so what the fuck is the problem? It's like Tizz telling someone "you're fat!" and someone else saying "who are you to call people fat?" .

Little_Miss_1565
12-27-2006, 03:51 PM
He ain't a spammer anymore, so what the fuck is the problem? It's like Tizz telling someone "you're fat!" and someone else saying "who are you to call people fat?" .

I'll believe it when he goes a full year without a single spam or troll post. He was even more of a pest than you. And still, "reformed" or not, he's got no grounds to call anyone else a spammer or troller.

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 03:52 PM
I'll believe it when he goes a full year without a single spam or troll post. He was even more of a pest than you. And still, "reformed" or not, he's got no grounds to call anyone else a spammer or troller.

Yeah, but every single post he has with the account "Camel Filter" is normal, not spam. But whatever.

Llamas
12-27-2006, 03:54 PM
I wasn't here for Wishomie's trolling, but he clearly doesn't show any remorse about it. He's not sorry or anything.. he probably still thinks it's funny or something. In that case, he has no right to tell other people it's annoying to troll, when he still thinks it's okay that he did. And the Tizz example was downright horrible. On top of that, Wishomie CHOSE to be a troll because he thought it was fun or whatever. Not even comparable.

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 04:09 PM
I wasn't here for Wishomie's trolling, but he clearly doesn't show any remorse about it. He's not sorry or anything.. he probably still thinks it's funny or something. In that case, he has no right to tell other people it's annoying to troll, when he still thinks it's okay that he did. And the Tizz example was downright horrible. On top of that, Wishomie CHOSE to be a troll because he thought it was fun or whatever. Not even comparable.

Oh well, i don't care. And also, where the hell did you get the idea he still thinks it's funny , or that he still thinks it's ok? And who cares if he doesn't show remorse? All he does is post in the NFL thread and some other threads. What, you want him to post threads saying "im sorry for spamming". You weren't even here, so don't talk shit.

Llamas
12-27-2006, 04:12 PM
Except when he adds me to his buddy list on AIM and spams me through AIM messages. He clearly thinks it's funny AND still does it. I wasn't there, but he still does it, and he has done it specifically TO ME. Wow, stfufag.

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Except when he adds me to his buddy list on AIM and spams me through AIM messages. He clearly thinks it's funny AND still does it. I wasn't there, but he still does it, and he has done it specifically TO ME. Wow, stfufag.
Who cares if he spams your AIM account? He doesn't spam the boards. Just block him then, damn. I spammed. I didn't think it was funny. I just did it for attention.

Little_Miss_1565
12-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Who cares if he spams your AIM account? He doesn't spam the boards. Just block him then, damn. I spammed. I didn't think it was funny. I just did it for attention.

Oh, shut it, you thought it was fucking hilarious. And don't think for a second anyone's forgotten.

Llamas
12-27-2006, 04:22 PM

The point wasn't that he finds it funny; the point is that he still spams, which means that he still supports spamming, which means it's hypocritical and STUPID for him to tell other people not to. God, your head is thicker than a brick wall.

Lodat225
12-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Oh, shut it, you thought it was fucking hilarious. And don't think for a second anyone's forgotten.

Yes, yes i did.

The point wasn't that he finds it funny; the point is that he still spams, which means that he still supports spamming, which means it's hypocritical and STUPID for him to tell other people not to. God, your head is thicker than a brick wall.

I know, but i only talked to you about the funny part.

Spelling Corrector
12-27-2006, 05:09 PM
Hi, I'm new.

Watch your spelling mistakes.

Grabbal
12-27-2006, 05:12 PM
There are a lot of your corrections I don't belive in..
I might belive that one though..

Spelling Corrector
12-27-2006, 05:13 PM
There are a lot of your corrections I don't believe in..
I might believe that one though..

Watch your mistakes!

Grabbal
12-27-2006, 05:32 PM
you're just here to annoy people..

Spelling Corrector
12-27-2006, 05:33 PM
You're just here to annoy people..

Have a nice day! :)

adombomb222
12-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Have a nice day! :)

Go walk (or fall) off a huge ass cliff after you've ripped out all you finger and toe nails, shot out your kneecaps and sliced off both of your ears.