PDA

View Full Version : Gather 'round, and I shall tell ye' a tale.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 05:21 PM
Hey, let me tell you all a story, about a guy, and his box.

Now, he had a job, and he had a family, but he left that job, and his family to spend his life with his box, because that's all he thought he had in life. One day his kids asked, "where's daddy?" and mom said he wasn't around anymore. They look in the garage and they said, "where's daddy's box?" And mom said "He's cheating on me. With a box."

Now, you're thinking this is pretty fucked up right? Well I think it's pretty fucked up too! A guy leaving his wife and his kids for a fucking box! What a fucking moron, seriously. But anyways, as he was traveling down the road he met a man in a car. Now, this car was an ordinary car. It had two doors and a softtop. So he gets in the car and he's driving down and he asks the man, "Hey man, you got a cigarette?" The man slaps him in his face and says, "For a cigarette you gotta give me a little sumtin' sumtin'. And the guy that has the box said "I can't give you that sumtin' sumtin'. You know why I can't give you that sumtin' sumtin'? Because I have a wife and kids, and I don't play like that! The guy meant, "Give me a dollar." The guy with the box thought it was something else you know, give 'em a little sumtin' sumtin'? He thought a little sucky sucky. But it wasn't no fucking sucky sucky!

So he got out of the car after a few miles. He was really hungry and he only had 5 dollars and he saw a little restaurant that just opened on the corner. So, he went down to that little restaurant and he got hit on by this waitress. This waitress was really hot. You know she was beautiful, she was banging, big tits, dude anybody would fuck her, seriously. He said, "You know what, I got a box, and plus I have a wife at home but I left my wife for the box so I can't really sleep with you, or my wife so I pretty much sleep with this box. And I have children at home, but I don't want my children anymore! I'd rather have my box! So you know, they wouldn't let him in the restaurant because he wouldn't have sex with the waitress even though she was really hot, fuckin' big boobs and anyone would fuck her. But you know he didn't anyways.

So he left the restaurant and all of a sudden he sees this cop and the cop asks him, "Hey man what are you doing with that box?" And then the guy said "This box is my lover. I wanna marry this box, I love this box." The cop thought he was a little crazy and was on crank. Or crack, or whatever kind of drug makes you just be weird. 'Cause I'm not sure, I'm just a storyteller. I don't know what drugs do to people! Why the fuck would I know what drugs do to people, seriously! I don't do drugs, why the fuck would I do drugs? Why the HELL would I do drugs? Seriously I don't fucking do drugs!

But anyways, the cop took him to jail 'cause he thought he was a little crazy. Asked him a few questions. He got let go because he wasn't crazy. He's not crazy at all, he's not crazy. So he kept on this journey. He just kept going, he kept going far away. About two days later, about two days went by. And he saw that waitress. You know that waitress at the restaurant. Big boobs, really fucking hot, anyone would fuck her and you'd be stupid not to fuck her? You know, unless you had a girlfriend, I understand if you have a girlfriend or you're married or anything. You just don't cheat, cheating is WRONG. Never cheat. Never cheat on anybody. If you cheat, you're a liar, if you're a cheater, you'll always be a cheater. Remember that. But anyways, as he was walking, he just kept walking farther and farther, Just kept walking to the nearest place he could with the waitress. The waitress kept on hitting on him. You know what waitress I'm talking about, I'm not gonna repeat myself. You know she's hot. You haven't seen her but I'm telling the story so fucking listen.

So, he was with her, and she said "Hey you should ditch that box and be with me." He's all "Babe, can I call you babe?" And she's all "Sure." So he called her babe, and he's all, "You know what babe? Listen. If I was gonna leave this box I'd go back to my wife and kids. You know, we got a big house and I have a nice car, but I just wanna keep walking with this box because I love this box. Ever since I bought the refrigerator it came in, I fell in love with the box 'cause of the color." She said, "But it's brown." He said, "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone, I know it's brown! But that's what I want to do." What happened is he just kept walking. He kept walking as far as he can to the farthest place he could. And you know where he went? Some pretty crazy places, that's where he went.

And then he ran into this other girl. Now you wouldn't touch this girl with a 90 foot stick. She was probably STD-infested and full of lice. Why the fuck would you wanna fuck a girl that's STD-infested and full of lice? I fucking wouldn't you know! If you have a girlfriend don't cheat. If you fucking cheat you're a fucking liar. Cheat, you always cheat. Don't cheat, Yeah, yeah, have a bagel. What the fuck's a bagel? Don't eat a bagel have watermelon! What the fuck's a watermelon? Don't eat a watermelon have some cereal! What the fuck's cereal? Watermelon, bagel, cereal? I want some milk! Have some fucking milk then, whatever.

But anyways, he kept walking, he kept walking really far, REALLY REALLY far. And finally he ended up back home with his wife and his kids. And you know what he said? "Babe, I'm never leaving you again. But I have this box and I have to. As long as I get to sleep in my box babe, and our box gets to be in bed with us I'll be with you. I'll be with you forever! I love you babe. Forever."

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-28-2006, 05:31 PM
Now, either I didn't get the joke or the stupid story-telling wasn't funny at all. I give it a fail.

Jakebert
12-28-2006, 05:35 PM
So, what message board did this come from?

Camilamazed
12-28-2006, 05:37 PM
I thought I was the only one who didn't get it.

=|

That_Guy91
12-28-2006, 05:37 PM

In this case, it would be more embarrassing to have written it himself.

Apathy
12-28-2006, 05:38 PM
I do not understand.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Too long, not gonna finish the line.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 05:40 PM
I don't get it, and I regret the time I spent reading it.

Camilamazed
12-28-2006, 05:42 PM
I don't get it, and I regret the time I spent reading it.

Same here. I kept on reading just to know what the fuck there was in that damn box.

Fool me.

Grabbal
12-28-2006, 05:44 PM
I really don't get it..
Its to long for most people to bother reading it anyway!!

That_Guy91
12-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I don't see any joke.

...wait, is the joke on us?

Llamas
12-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I think we should all start quoting the story to ruin the thread. Dain fails again.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-28-2006, 05:49 PM
The "joke" was the story-teller would repeat himself by saying the same sentence with different phrases. They'd last a whole paragraph and if you actually took time to read every word in that paragraph, then yes, the joke was on you.

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 05:53 PM
Gather round all ye faithful
and I shall tell you a tale
About a little kid named Dain
Who's comedy attempts would all fail

Llamas
12-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Now there's a tale I get!

0r4ng3
12-28-2006, 06:04 PM
I can't believe I read that whole thing. I thought there would be some kind of punchline at the end or something.

Not Ozymandias
12-28-2006, 06:18 PM
This message is hidden because DeAtHsTaR is on your ignore list.

One star.

Paint_It_Black
12-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Too Dain, didn't read.

mrconeman
12-28-2006, 07:26 PM
I actually read every single reply in full, after ignoring the initial post.
Awesome.

Paint_It_Black
12-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Awesome.

Well yeah, naturally I did too.

It's the sensible thing to do in any dain thread.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 07:51 PM
The "joke" was the story-teller would repeat himself by saying the same sentence with different phrases. They'd last a whole paragraph and if you actually took time to read every word in that paragraph, then yes, the joke was on you.

Bingo. tencharacterlimitisfuckingstupid

Llamas
12-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Wow. Good thing I skimmed the story. And massive fail in funniness.

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Bingo. tencharacterlimitisfuckingstupid

Plagiarize other boards
Was the name of his game
Little did he know
Everyone thought he was lame.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Plagiarize other boards
Was the name of his game
Little did he know
Everyone thought he was lame.

Your opinion on this post is yours, and no one can take it away. However, it's not plagiarized. I haven't plagiarized anything in nearly a year, LONG before you were even around.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 08:12 PM
So you wrote this story yourself?

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Now, either I didn't get the joke or the stupid story-telling wasn't funny at all. I give it a fail.

In this case, it would be more embarrassing to have written it himself.

I think we should all start quoting the story to ruin the thread. Dain fails again.

One star.

Too Dain, didn't read.

Awesome.

Well yeah, naturally I did too.

It's the sensible thing to do in any dain thread.

Yep, I'm the only one that thinks your a faggot piece of failing try-hard. Also nice reference that you've been here LONG before me, however, nobody still likes you.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 08:33 PM
Yep, I'm the only one that thinks your a faggot piece of failing try-hard. Also nice reference that you've been here LONG before me, however, nobody still likes you.

Way to completely miss the point and/or change the subject. You stated that "Plagiarism is my game." Well, listen to this.

1. I plagiarized TWO threads in 2005.
2. Even if I plagiarized, let's say, THREE threads, you still would have no right to even mention it, as you didn't witness it. The only people who qualify for bringing that up are the members that were a part of it, not someone who came 8 months later.

3. To everyone else, get some new material. Believe it or not, it's been over a year since the Sin Studly thread plagiarism.

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Way to completely miss the point and/or change the subject. You stated that "Plagiarism is my game." Well, listen to this.

1. I plagiarized TWO threads in 2005.
2. Even if I plagiarized, let's say, THREE threads, you still would have no right to even mention it, as you didn't witness it. The only people who qualify for bringing that up are the members that were a part of it, not someone who came 8 months later.

3. To everyone else, get some new material. Believe it or not, it's been over a year since the Sin Studly thread plagiarism.

You completely miss the point.

1. You're a faggot
2. Nobody likes you
3. I can bring up anything that I want. You aren't 1337er than me, as you aren't 1337 at all.
4. Point of the matter still remains that nobody likes you.

p.s. I no you didn't come up with this idea for a post, and stealing somebody elses idea is still plagiarizing.
p.p.s. Cry more fgt.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 08:54 PM
You completely miss the point.

1. You're a faggot
2. Nobody likes you
3. I can bring up anything that I want. You aren't 1337er than me, as you aren't 1337 at all.
4. Point of the matter still remains that nobody likes you.

p.s. Cry more fgt.

Wow, good job completely avoiding any intelligent retorts that are even slightly relevant. Apparently it's just easier for your miniscule brain to incessantly restate the same points over and over again than to engage in an argument with any visible intellect whatsoever. You are best compared to a small child who constantly repeats the same phrase just to get on someone's nerves. The big difference here is, you're what, 20? Grow the fuck up and stop talking shit about things that you weren't even present to witness. It's like finding some new friends, hearing a story about someone else, and then always saying, "Hey, remember when he did that?" Even when you weren't even fucking there.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 08:55 PM
The plagiarizer does have a few valid points, as hard as it may be to respect them.

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 08:56 PM
Wow, good job completely avoiding any intelligent retorts that are even slightly relevant. Apparently it's just easier for your miniscule brain to restate the same points over and over again than to engage in an argument with any intellect whatsoever. You can best be compared to one of those small children that constantly repeat the same phrase over and over again just to get on somebody's nerves. The big difference here is, you're what, 20? Grow the fuck up and stop talking shit about things that you weren't even present to witness. It's like finding some new friends, hearing a story about someone else, and then always saying, "Hey, remember when he did that?" Even when you weren't even fucking there.

lol, ur a fag. Still, way to plagiarize somebody elses idea.

p.s. Were you liek, membar number 6 on teh old forums?

Rag Doll
12-28-2006, 08:58 PM
uh, but considering this is a message board, RickyCrack can easily go back and read the threads and "witness" what you did, Dain.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 08:59 PM
lol, ur a fag. Still, way to plagiarize somebody elses idea.

Thank you for proving my point completely.

p.s. Were you liek, membar number 6 on teh old forums?
What the fuck are you on about?

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 09:01 PM
uh, but considering this is a message board, RickyCrack can easily go back and read the threads and "witness" what you did, Dain.

It's still the same thing as talking about someone doing something when you weren't there to be involved in it, yet contantly bringing it up because you heard so much about it, and acting like you were there. Not to mention people change over time.

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Thank you for proving my point completely.

What point? That you got caught for plagiarizing somebody elses idea and now you're getting a hard time for it? Or should I find other reasons why you're lame?

People may change over time, but you still plagiarized THIS thread, and you're still lame/not funny/a fag.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 09:14 PM
People may change over time, but you still plagiarized THIS thread
You're a fucking idiot. Seriously, let's see some proof. This thread was all me. I felt like making a dumb story. You could check every forum on the web, and even run a google search, and you won't find anything.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 09:18 PM
What point?

Jesus Christ you're idiotic. The point was that you always resort to calling me a fag/calling me out for plagiarism and you never show any shred of intelligence or originality as you do so. I KNEW that you would reply to that post by calling me a faggot and a plagiarizer, and you followed suit. The point is, you're as predictable as rain in Seattle.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-28-2006, 09:24 PM
This thread was all me. I felt like making a dumb story.

Huh... wow, just, wow. Umm... I don't even have much to say. And I thought I wasted time skimming that story.

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 09:27 PM
You being a fag and lame is as predictable as ants at a picnic, lolol.

Do you srsly think I'm here for enlightened intellectual conversations? No, I'm here to call people fagz and you make it way too easy.

Jakebert
12-28-2006, 09:31 PM
It's still the same thing as talking about someone doing something when you weren't there to be involved in it, yet contantly bringing it up because you heard so much about it, and acting like you were there. Not to mention people change over time.

1.) Actually, if he read the thread, then he saw what happened just the same as those who were there when it happened. There were a lot of people who were on the board at the time, but never posted in the thread despite reading it as it was happening. Do those people not count either?

2.) You haven't changed, though. You're still the same tryhard that you always were. The only difference is that now you pretend to embrace it so you don't look as dumb, and that actually makes you look dumber.

3.) Even if this wasn't plagerized, it looks like about a million Myspace bulletans and e-mail chain letters that everyone has seen. So, even if it's not directly stolen, it's still not nearly as original as you're claiming it to be.

4.) As someone who loves comedy and is interesting in someday possibly being a comedy writer, I have to say, that it wasn't funny. At all. The whole point of a good "screw-the-reader" joke or "anti-joke" is that despite not being a true punchline, it's still funny because the reader is interested in it because of the content leading up to the twist. That was just incredibly lame the whole way through and failed.

Paint_It_Black
12-28-2006, 09:35 PM
you still would have no right to even mention it, as you didn't witness it.

I take it you aren't studying history at all then.

I actually think Dain is mostly ok these days, but I'm still going to give him a moderate amount of shit of course. Especially while he remains obsessed with feverishly defending himself against "lolz fag".

Paint_It_Black
12-28-2006, 09:38 PM
3.) Even if this wasn't plagerized, it looks like about a million Myspace bulletans and e-mail chain letters that everyone has seen.

lol *ignores everything else you said* :rolleyes:

sKratch
12-28-2006, 09:59 PM
rickycrack gets -10 points for carrying on that argument

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 10:07 PM
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Jakebert
12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
lol *ignores everything else you said* :rolleyes:

Holy shit. How did I manage those.

Sin Studly
12-28-2006, 10:15 PM
The Holocaust didn't happen. None of you were around to witness it, so you can't claim the Holocaust happened just because you heard of it years later. If I round up the neighbourhood Jews and drive them to the shower-blocks, I don't want to hear anybody saying any shit like "Hey, remember that Holocaust thing" because you weren't there to witness it and therefore have no right to talk about it. And like, it was just one Holocaust, in 1945. Even if it were two Holocausts, or even THREE Holocausts, you'd have no right to talk about it because it happened before you were around. Only the people who were actually a part of it have the right to comment. And get some new material, it was over fifty years ago.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 10:25 PM
*fellates Justin*

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 10:44 PM
The Holocaust didn't happen. None of you were around to witness it, so you can't claim the Holocaust happened just because you heard of it years later. If I round up the neighbourhood Jews and drive them to the shower-blocks, I don't want to hear anybody saying any shit like "Hey, remember that Holocaust thing" because you weren't there to witness it and therefore have no right to talk about it. And like, it was just one Holocaust, in 1945. Even if it were two Holocausts, or even THREE Holocausts, you'd have no right to talk about it because it happened before you were around. Only the people who were actually a part of it have the right to comment. And get some new material, it was over fifty years ago.

The Holocaust is not equivalent to plagiarizing a thread.

Sin Studly
12-28-2006, 10:47 PM
The Holocaust....

I'm gonna have to stop you right there, buddy. DON'T TALK ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST! You have no fucking right to mention the Holocaust. You weren't there when it happened.

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm gonna have to stop you right there, buddy. DON'T TALK ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST! You have no fucking right to mention the Holocaust. You weren't there when it happened.

The fact is, my plagiarism didn't kill 5 million Jews, it's just a running joke around here that should be restricted to those involved. Which includes....well, not RickyCrack.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 10:52 PM
it's just a running joke around here that should be restricted to those involved. Which includes....well, not RickyCrack.

'the fuck?! Since when do the VICTIMS of the joke get to decide who and who doesn't get to use it? You're the LAST person to hold any jurisdiction over the joke, because you're the butt of the joke.

EDIT: I mean, if you were actually in on the joke, that's one thing. But this...yeah, obviously different.

Paint_It_Black
12-28-2006, 10:54 PM
The Holocaust didn't happen.

Haven't we already firmly established this by now?

Sin Studly
12-28-2006, 10:55 PM
that should be restricted to those involved.

Okay. As the sole victim of your plagiarising faggotry, I hereby release my copyrights and intellectual property on "making fun of Dain for being a pathetic plagiarising faggot", making them public domain and part of the commons.

Lodat225
12-28-2006, 10:59 PM
The fact is, my plagiarism didn't kill 5 million Jews, it's just a running joke around here that should be restricted to those involved. Which includes....well, not RickyCrack.

Haha, you plagiarized! You suck!

http://i12.tinypic.com/2ilj2ur.gif

Llamas
12-28-2006, 11:13 PM
Wait...

You're a fucking idiot. Seriously, let's see some proof. This thread was all me. I felt like making a dumb story. You could check every forum on the web, and even run a google search, and you won't find anything.

you made this story up? You wrote it? All yourself? And you actually thought it was funny as you went along? I truly can't decide if it's worse to plagiarise or to have wasted all that time writing that.

Also, the joke's on the reader for reading that? I think the joke is on you for all the time you spent writing that piece of shit.

And RickyCrack, you do lose points, especially for bringing up the 1337 stuff :p

we can still do it, right?

DeAtHsTaR
12-28-2006, 11:15 PM
Also, the joke's on the reader for reading that? I think the joke is on you for all the time you spent writing that piece of shit.

It only took me about 5 minutes. ABout half of it was just restating what I had already said.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 11:15 PM
rickycrack gets -10 points for carrying on that argument

I say he starts with -20 points for carrying on the argument, but +15 sympathy points from me because I used to do that kind of thing all the time and sometimes still do. Then he gets -2.5 avocado points for being white and another -2.5 for being from Iowa.

Generally though, I'd put RickyCrack on a consistently high level of total awesome.

HornyPope
12-28-2006, 11:17 PM
What are you rating people now?

RickyCrack
12-28-2006, 11:18 PM

Girrrrrl you know it's on.

sKratch
12-28-2006, 11:19 PM
We like to call it profiling in these parts.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-28-2006, 11:23 PM
Don't eat a bagel have watermelon!
I didn't read any of that crap, but from this sentence that accidentally caught my eye I can only assume it's about a black guy and a Jew.

Llamas
12-28-2006, 11:26 PM
It only took me about 5 minutes. ABout half of it was just restating what I had already said.
I call bullshit.

I say he starts with -20 points for carrying on the argument, but +15 sympathy points from me because I used to do that kind of thing all the time and sometimes still do. Then he gets -2.5 avocado points for being white and another -2.5 for being from Iowa.

Generally though, I'd put RickyCrack on a consistently high level of total awesome.
I give him extra points for the pasty white complexion. And more points for the pink shoes. But minus points for smoking cuz thz grs> :( He is still winning, though!

Girrrrrl you know it's on.
*whew*. Now drive to Minnesota already! Stupid Iowa.

JohnnyNemesis
12-28-2006, 11:28 PM
What are you rating people now?

I give you +50 observation points, with a bonus 20 included for recognizing thread evolution. I also give you an additional +150 points for being a Montreal Expos fan.

I may or may not be adding extra points because you complimented me on my awesome Expos shirt while everyone else just made fun of me for proudly wearing the "eMb" logo that looks so much like a penis :(

HornyPope
12-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Awww Johnny you're so nice to me. I'll definitely be nicer to you too, now. :)

DeAtHsTaR
12-29-2006, 12:12 AM
I didn't read any of that crap, but from this sentence that accidentally caught my eye I can only assume it's about a black guy and a Jew.

HAHAHAHA! Oh shit, that made me literally LOL.

T-6005
12-29-2006, 03:02 AM
I flinched at the lack of funny.

Jakebert
12-29-2006, 08:58 AM
you made this story up? You wrote it? All yourself? And you actually thought it was funny as you went along? I truly can't decide if it's worse to plagiarise or to have wasted all that time writing that.

You have to remember, his whole life is a waste of time, so 5 minutes is nothing to him.

Apathy
12-29-2006, 10:08 AM
Wow, good job completely avoiding any intelligent retorts that are even slightly relevant. Apparently it's just easier for your miniscule brain to incessantly restate the same points over and over again than to engage in an argument with any visible intellect whatsoever. You are best compared to a small child who constantly repeats the same phrase just to get on someone's nerves. The big difference here is, you're what, 20? Grow the fuck up and stop talking shit about things that you weren't even present to witness. It's like finding some new friends, hearing a story about someone else, and then always saying, "Hey, remember when he did that?" Even when you weren't even fucking there.

From a pure writing standpoint, your story was terrible. It sounded like a ten-year old wrote it. There's redundant swearing, some sentences don't mean anything, and you started the first two paragraphs with the same transtion. That, and it wasn't funny at all.

However, I love this post and I agree with it.

DeAtHsTaR
12-29-2006, 11:30 AM
From a pure writing standpoint, your story was terrible. It sounded like a ten-year old wrote it. There's redundant swearing, some sentences don't mean anything, and you started the first two paragraphs with the same transtion. That, and it wasn't funny at all.

I actually agree with you. It was meant to be a "Funny in a holy shit this is fucking retarded kind of way" story. It didn't turn out to be so funny, although my stoner friend Mike laughed his ass off at it. But yeah it really wasn't funny. Also, almost every paragraph started with the same transition. ;)

Lodat225
12-29-2006, 01:26 PM
Just give up .

DeAtHsTaR
12-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Just give up .

Go steal some more art.

T-6005
12-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Go steal some more art.
I go back and forth between finding you annoying and amusing.

This post is on the far edge of the amusement, though. Perhaps it's the Lodat undertone that gives it such appeal to me.

khaaaaan
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
People, people! Let's not forget what this thread is all about. How much that enitial story sucks!

T-6005
12-29-2006, 03:33 PM
People, people! Let's not forget what this thread is all about. How much that enitial story sucks!
Of course it does.

Lodat225
12-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Go steal some more art.

No good art yet. http://i18.tinypic.com/29w9ttl.gif

Llamas
12-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Go steal some more art.

I find you more annoying than Lodat. I find it very amusing that you even bother ripping on him.

T-6005
12-29-2006, 03:59 PM
I find you more annoying than Lodat. I find it very amusing that you even bother ripping on him.
Oh yeah? Well, I find you more annoying than Lodat!

No I don't.

Llamas
12-29-2006, 04:02 PM
I would cry if that was true. :(

Lodat225
12-29-2006, 04:03 PM
I would cry if that was true. :(

I would also cry if that was true.

Llamas
12-29-2006, 04:04 PM
Good job striving to be annoying.

Lodat225