PDA

View Full Version : Official Bowl Game Thread

Llamas
12-30-2006, 12:04 PM
I hope there are more people besides me who watch the bowl games during this time of year! We can all discuss our predictions and feelings about different games here... I really just wanted to take this moment to give a massive LOL to my Gophers for losing the largest lead in bowl-game history yesterday. Overtime and LOSE!

I only keep up with the big 10, lol.
The Alamo bowl is on today... which I'd like to watch. And of course I gotta watch the Rose bowl and the BCS championships... Michigan vs USC? Damn.

Jakebert
12-30-2006, 12:25 PM
As an Ohioan, I have to state that I hope Michigan gets their asses kicked. It's the law.

As far as actually watching any games...I really hope I can, but I've been really forgetful/busy lately. So far I've only been able to listen to bits and pieces of games on the radio.

Llamas
12-30-2006, 12:37 PM
OSU > Michigan, and Ann Arbor is definitely a whore, but I'm one of those people who cheers for the big 10 in all bowl games... no matter how much I hate the WisconSIN BADgers.

All About Eve
12-30-2006, 12:42 PM
lolz go Dawgs

opivy21
12-30-2006, 12:57 PM
I'm in my school's marching band and they're in San Antonio right now to play halftime at the Alamo Bowl with other high school bands. I chose not to go for multiple reasons, and I'm not regretting my choice. As for the actual game, it's quite obvious that Texas is going to whip Iowa's ass.

My feelings about the championship is that it should be the rematch between OSU and Michigan. I hate Florida and the majority of the SEC. How can Florida move past Michigan in the rankings just because Michigan didn't play? It's dumb. I hope that Florida gets stomped unmercifully by OSU and I hope that Michigan beats the crap out of USC.

My team is Oklahoma. I can't complain too much about their situation. I wish that they were playing a more prestigious team than Boise State, but who knows? It's by no means a guaranteed victory. At least Adrian Peterson will be back.

Lodat225
12-30-2006, 01:42 PM
Haha, i watch bowl games every year...

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-30-2006, 02:11 PM
As an Ohioan, I have to state that I hope Michigan gets their asses kicked. It's the law.

Come on, be Big Ten boy. I know you're smarter than that.

OSU > Michigan, and Ann Arbor is definitely a whore.

Screw you. :(

I'm one of those people who cheers for the big 10 in all bowl games

Which is why I'm rooting for Ohio State, and I also hate, hate, hate Florida. I hate, hate, hate Ohio State too, but whatever. It'd be great if the stadium blew up.

--
Good choice, opivy.
--
The Ohio State and Florida game is going to blow, since Ohio State will rip the pathetic Gator limbs apart. The Wolverines and Trojans game will be better and closer. I still pick Michigan on top, because:

1) I am from Michigan.
2) Michigan is the better team, obviously.
--
If Michigan wasn't going to be number one, then Ohio State deserves it. The next big thing is that Michigan completely deserves number two.
--
I'm so big on Michigan football. So my picks:

Ohio State > > > > > > > > > > > Florida
Michigan > USC
--
I really don't care for most other bowl games, except for the other major ones.
--
Gah, go Michigan! I have to find out how the Trojans did in the Beef Bowl.
--
Edit: Still no luck.

Llamas
12-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Screw you. :(
You knew my beliefs! Don't be angry about the fact that I'm right and you're wrong! ;)

Which is why I'm rooting for Ohio State, and I also hate, hate, hate Florida. I hate, hate, hate Ohio State too, but whatever. It'd be great if the stadium blew up.
I also hate Florida. OSU will kick the patooey out of them, for sure. Which is great.

The Wolverines and Trojans game will be better and closer. I still pick Michigan on top, because:

1) I am from Michigan.
2) Michigan is the better team, obviously.
I pick Michigan only cause they're big 10. I honestly think USC is the better team, but I will be rooting for Michigan all the way.

Gah, go Michigan! I have to find out how the Trojans did in the Beef Bowl.
Who are the trojans?

Camel Filters
12-30-2006, 02:19 PM
The Badgers will win their bowl game because there just that damn good.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Who are the trojans?

USC.
--
There is a 75% chance that whatever teams eats the most meat in the Beef Bowl wins the Rose Bowl. Michigan ate 612 pounds, but I can't find out how much USC ate. A USC message board claims USC ate 30 pounds more, but I refuse to believe some Trojan kid assholes.

Llamas
12-30-2006, 02:55 PM
The Badgers will win their bowl game because there just that damn good.
That is hilarious. The Badgers haven't been that great for a while.

USC.
--
There is a 75% chance that whatever teams eats the most meat in the Beef Bowl wins the Rose Bowl. Michigan ate 612 pounds, but I can't find out how much USC ate. A USC message board claims USC ate 30 pounds more, but I refuse to believe some Trojan kid assholes.

Duh, how did I not remember USC Trojans... and weird.

arak0r
12-30-2006, 07:57 PM
ahhh gg bc

Not Ozymandias
12-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Christ on a cracker, they struggled to beat Navy. O'Brien couldn't have left soon enough.

All About Eve
12-30-2006, 08:32 PM
LOL! 18 point comeback against the number one defense in the country by GEORGIA! Eat it, Hokies. 28-3 in the second half, fucking amazing. Freshman quarterback and all that jazz even. Wooot.

Llamas
12-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Holy crap... gg Georgia.

All About Eve
12-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Lolz, a linebacker had two incerptions.

Llamas
12-30-2006, 08:36 PM
whaaaaaat? Who did they play and how did they suck so much??

All About Eve
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Virginia Tech, #1 defense in the country (before the game atleast). It's hilarious; Georgia loses 4 in the middle of the season, two of which were to VANDERBILT and KENTUCKY, then go on to upset #5 Auburn, #18(?) Georgia Tech, and now #14 Virginia Tech all in a row to finish out the season.

arak0r
12-31-2006, 02:02 AM
Christ on a cracker, they struggled to beat Navy. O'Brien couldn't have left soon enough.

the fact that he announced his leaving, and for an in conference rival, is prolly why they struggled quite a bit. not to mention navy DOES have the best rushing offense in the entire country

All About Eve
12-31-2006, 10:35 AM
the fact that he announced his leaving, and for an in conference rival, is prolly why they struggled quite a bit.
They should have been psyched and happy.

not to mention navy DOES have the best rushing offense in the entire country
Doesn't mean anything in NCAA football.

Not Ozymandias
12-31-2006, 10:41 AM
I can't wait until the day when every team gets to play in a bowl game. :)

arak0r
12-31-2006, 11:31 AM
They should have been psyched and happy.

Doesn't mean anything in NCAA football.

why would they be psyched and happy?

and it doesnt mean theyre the best rushing team in ncaa? id say that means a lot. even if you can say there are a lot of good rushing teams, theyre the best of em all. if you say there arent any good ones, well theyre one, and the best.

Llamas
12-31-2006, 11:56 AM
and it doesnt mean theyre the best rushing team in ncaa? id say that means a lot. even if you can say there are a lot of good rushing teams, theyre the best of em all. if you say there arent any good ones, well theyre one, and the best.

To me, that means nothing. 2 years ago, Minnesota had the best offense in the nation. We went to the sun bowl. We had the best offense, and Iowa had the best defense in the nation that year. Iowa DESTROYED us. Having a good offense means nothing in NCAA.

RickyCrack
12-31-2006, 01:47 PM
Why bring up bowl games. I'm liek SUPER PISSED about the Alamo Bowl > : (((((((((((( Texas got reeaaallll lucky.

Anyways, Michigan will beat USC and Ohio will beat Florida. The rose bowl I'm really torn though because I hate Ohio, but I always try to root for Big10 teams.

Llamas
12-31-2006, 01:48 PM
yeah that was sad. 2 point loss? :( fuck texas. I hate them, in all cases.

RickyCrack
12-31-2006, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't be so pissed but there's no other school or state that I hate more than Texas. Referees called back too many good plays, some which resulted in touchdowns, on bullshit calls like inelligable receivers when THAT'S WHERE THE FUCKING TIGHTEND ALWAYS LINES UP ON THE L.O.S..

Llamas
12-31-2006, 02:06 PM
So far, it's been a sad bowl season for the big 10. I'm not surprised the refs were on Texas's side, though. They have such a HUGE following. Plus the Alamo bowl is so much closer to their school than Iowa's... more likely the refs would lean toward a huge team like Texas... and yes, I fucking hate Texas (the school for me, though, not the state) and don't like to ever see them win.

RickyCrack
12-31-2006, 02:11 PM
Me and my mom really wanted Iowa to win, but I always want Iowa to win (fair-weather fans get the fuck out). She lives in Texas and was looking for a reason to wear her Iowa shirts around.

Llamas
12-31-2006, 02:14 PM
haha too bad! She lives in texas, does she hate texas too?

Little_Miss_1565
12-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Notre Dame is going to the Sugar Bowl. Brady Quinn can have some of my sugar any time he wants.

All About Eve
12-31-2006, 06:24 PM
why would they be psyched and happy?
It was a joke implying they'd be happy to be rid of him.

No, it doesn't mean anything. "Best" only refers to numbers. Unless every team played every other team, you really can't actually know the best. For instance, a SEC team who has to play against defenses like LSU, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, etc is generally going to have lower numbers than a team that plays a lot of lesser teams.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-01-2007, 07:13 AM
So, they're saying that if Michigan beats the hell out of USC and Florida barely beats Ohio State, Michigan has themselves a championship.

Now, I really don't know who I want to win that national title game.

--
Thinking next year, Michigan looks pretty good. They aren't losing any major players to the draft. Hart will likely win the Heisman, and there will be a Troy Smith-less Ohio State and a Brady Quinn-less Notre Dame.

Mota Boy
01-01-2007, 01:22 PM
It's hilarious; Georgia loses 4 in the middle of the season, two of which were to VANDERBILT and KENTUCKY... #18(?) Georgia Tech.
Kentucky's actually got a pretty good team this year. They went 8-3 and beat Clemson in the Music City Bowl, and with only six starting seniors, they'll likely be even better next year. Vanderbilt's also much better than it's been in the past. Bobby Johnson's done a terrific job recruiting to the point where we actually have life after Cutler. Arkansas just barely escaped us and we've given Florida a tough time in the past couple years, along with other schools (including beating Tennessee at home last year). The thing is, Vanderbilt can improve a lot and still be the worst team in the SEC, so it's hard to notice.

Personally, I'm having a field day watching SEC teams demolish the ACC. People within the ACC were talking about how this year the conference would rival the SEC, and it's been even worse than usual.

I'm going for all SEC teams, but mainly Arkansas over Wisconsin. Darren McFaddon can impregnate my future wife and I'll raise the kids as my own. I also want to see Florida take down Ohio State, just because I don't want to hear the Big Ten bitching for the rest of the year.

Llamas
01-01-2007, 01:33 PM
aaaaaand Wisconsin just barely beat Arkansas. :)

Mota Boy
01-01-2007, 01:46 PM
So, how are the Vikings doing?

Llamas
01-01-2007, 01:51 PM
No idea, actually... I don't follow pro football.

Llamas
01-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Michigan is gonna lose. :( I like USC more as a team, but we need more big ten representin'. This game was hella well reffed, though. Michigan is losing this very justly. They put up a good fight, too, for the first half.

Big 10 is just sucking this season. Lame.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-01-2007, 05:08 PM
I hate the world. *goes emo*

Edit: To support the really lame reffs arguement, Michigan recovered a fumble and the USC guys were taunting.
--
I liked the Wisconsin game though.

Camel Filters
01-01-2007, 08:10 PM
That is hilarious. The Badgers haven't been that great for a while.

you were saying?

aaaaaand Wisconsin just barely beat Arkansas. :)

The Badgers didn't barely beat Arkansas. They man handled them.

opivy21
01-01-2007, 10:23 PM
The Oklahoma/Boise State game was one of the best college football games I've ever seen. I'm an OU fan, so I've died a little bit on the inside, but at least it was close. I don't know. It's probably gonna sting for a while.

All About Eve
01-01-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm going for all SEC teams, but mainly Arkansas over Wisconsin. Darren McFaddon can impregnate my future wife and I'll raise the kids as my own. I also want to see Florida take down Ohio State, just because I don't want to hear the Big Ten bitching for the rest of the year.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you grew up in the South, didn't you? I think I heard you say that somewhere. And that's vintage south right there. SEC all the way.

And, now for my thoughts on the Boise State game: FUCK YES.

Mota Boy
01-01-2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah, I grew up in Arkansas and, after a brief layover in New England, went to an SEC school (Vandy). But Darren McFaddon really is the fucking man. A few of my friends know him at Arkansas and he's just the nicest, most down-to-Earth guy out there. When I was home for Christmas, there was a story in the paper about how some sick kid's dad met his aunt or something while getting his hair cut and told her how much his son liked Darren. A little while later, McFaddon shows up at his hospital room and spends over an hour talking to the kid.

And while I'm happy for Boise State for beating Oklahoma, hearing them talk about how they deserve a shot at the national championship makes me wish they'd only given the Sooners a good game. Going undefeated against the weakest schedule among BCS teams does not a national champion make.

Oh, I also meant to point out that I think Georgia Tech was ranked #14 when Georgia beat 'em.

All About Eve
01-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Ah, alright. On that note, Reggie Ball never beat Georgia in his career. Although around here, there's a bigger rivalry with Tennessee than Tech. Anyways, I'm happy that Tennessee lost to Penn State, as well. Eric Ainge is in no way as good as all the hype about him.

Llamas
01-02-2007, 01:21 PM
I hate the world. *goes emo*

Edit: To support the really lame reffs arguement, Michigan recovered a fumble and the USC guys were taunting.
--
I liked the Wisconsin game though.
I was saying that it was very well reffed, actually. I didn't catch any taunting, though.

you were saying?

The Badgers didn't barely beat Arkansas. They man handled them.[/QUOTE]
If by manhandled, you mean... won by THREE POINTS. They won by a damn field goal. That's not manhandling. I'm glad they won, but it wasn't a killing. Not like USC/Michigan. :-/

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-02-2007, 01:35 PM
I was saying that it was very well reffed, actually. I didn't catch any taunting, though.

I thought it was sarcasm. After the very first touchdown, the wide receiver did a "fade-away jump shot" with the ball after scoring. That should have been a penalty.

Llamas
01-02-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm speaking from an objective perspective. Since you're so tight with Michigan, you would be very likely to think the refs sucked in a game your team lost. I do the same with Minnesota. Sure, there were probably some bad calls, but they put plays under review at the right times and called fair penalties. I thought it was well officiated.

And thanks for ignoring my IMs yesterday. :(

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I'm speaking from an objective perspective. Since you're so tight with Michigan, you would be very likely to think the refs sucked in a game your team lost. I do the same with Minnesota. Sure, there were probably some bad calls, but they put plays under review at the right times and called fair penalties. I thought it was well officiated.

You're probably right, but I'll never know.

And thanks for ignoring my IMs yesterday. :(

Is this in reference to me? If so, I was too busy thinking of ways to replace Chad Henne.

Llamas
01-02-2007, 01:50 PM
You're probably right, but I'll never know.

Is this in reference to me? If so, I was too busy thinking of ways to replace Chad Henne.

Yeah, it happens to the best of us. It's hard admitting a loss. Especially when you lose like our teams did. :-/

And I was talking to you, jerk. But whateva. I was just offering condolances for the game.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Yeah, it happens to the best of us. It's hard admitting a loss. Especially when you lose like our teams did. :-/
True. At least the Boise State game was amazing.

And I was talking to you, jerk. But whateva. I was just offering condolances for the game.

That's sweet of you, too bad I wasn't online yesterday and never saw your message. It just looked like I was.

--
The best thing from the Rose Bowl to male Michigan fans: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9EPXqF5mhwQ

Llamas
01-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Atleast Penn State and Wisconsin won. I'm still pulling for OSU. I really do think they'll whoop Florida. I mean, I wanted Minnesota and Michigan to win, but realistically, I didn't think they would. OSU I think will pull through.

nameless
01-02-2007, 03:47 PM
ive never really got into the sport although it doesnt seem to flow at all!

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-08-2007, 06:02 PM
At first I wanted Ohio State, but now I want Florida.

I hate the SEC, and I didn't want the leapfrog of an SEC team over a Big Ten team to happen again.

I also hate Ohio State, and I'd rather not want to take any crap from stupid Buckeye assholes.

I guess I don't care if Florida as a team wins a championship, but I do care if Ohio State as a team wins a championship.

Go Florida!

opivy21
01-08-2007, 06:30 PM
I don't care who wins anymore, but I hope it's a blow out either way. I hate Florida more than Ohio State, but I don't know any Florida fans that I could give crap to if they lost. Ohio State, however, has a few fans at my school who give me crap about Oklahoma, so if Florida won, I would have some prime smack talk material for them.

JohnnyNemesis
01-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Too many lawlz to handle tonight. Not as funny as last year, however, when USC was hyped as being able to defeat the Vietnamese, capture Osama Bin Laden AND end the war on drugs in the USA before being crushed by Texas.

Mota Boy
01-08-2007, 10:06 PM
The USC Texas game was close though. USC played well; Texas just played better.

This year people were bitching and moaning that Michigan got robbed. That Ohio State was going to blow Florida out of the water and that Michigan was a much better team. There was buzz that Troy Smith could win the largest number of Heisman votes in history, and the Ohio State team was crafted by God Himself. To see not just one, but both teams go down in flames, and Smith get a grand total of 20 offensive yards was just hysterical. As much as I like him and wanted him to do well, it's just good to see all the Big Ten fanboys watch their top two teams toppled. The only downside is that, for some reason, people are now mentioning Idaho State as if they somehow deserver being mentioned.

Little_Miss_1565
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
I just wanted to swing by and say that Notre Dame is a fucking embarassment and nothing will change my mind short of Brady Quinn going long and running the ball to my end zone. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

RickyCrack
01-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Being from Iowa this is certainly a bad bowl year for the big 10. Although, how often is it ever a bad bowl year for the big ten? Although this year was a very sad year for me with the following loses, IOWA (they got cheated), Michigan, Ohio State, Minnesota, Purdue. However, next year looks very very promising, it'll be a big 10 blow out. Although it was also kind of nice to see florida win.

Llamas
01-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Being from Iowa this is certainly a bad bowl year for the big 10. Although, how often is it ever a bad bowl year for the big ten? Although this year was a very sad year for me with the following loses, IOWA (they got cheated), Michigan, Ohio State, Minnesota, Purdue. However, next year looks very very promising, it'll be a big 10 blow out. Although it was also kind of nice to see florida win.

I totally agree. The big 10 usually owns in bowl history... we had it coming sometime.

I can't believe how horribly OSU performed. With the FIRST PLAY OF THE FUCKING GAME, I was completely in disbelief - we all were - as we watched the rest of the game. In the last quarter, my friend and I left the room to go watch dick in a box a whole bunch of times. Fuck that game. We couldn't believe everyone else stayed in the living room to watch. :(

Fuck the big 10 this year, though. 2-5? Ugh.

And mota... we're not big 10 fanboys... if you're cheering for the conference that your team is in, it's just logical. It's depressing right now to see all the teams above us suck ass, because it means that our team was even worse, and that we're that low in the nation. I'm sure you know all this... but I don't see it being the same as being a fanboy.

Back to hating OSU for the rest of the year... until their next bowl game.

PS: I'd really like to see Michigan win a bowl one of these years...

RickyCrack
01-08-2007, 11:36 PM
I'd really like to see Iowa win a bowl game again, or atleast a bowl game with fair officiating.

opivy21
01-09-2007, 04:33 AM
I'm pleased with the outcome of the game. I hate Florida, but I also hate Ohio State fans.

Llamas
01-09-2007, 04:41 AM
*band nerd rant*

I just want to say that, in addition to being really uncreative and having nothing to do with Ohio State at all, "the best damn band in the land" is very undeserving for the OSU band. They don't march chair step (and it really annoys me when bands in the big ten have chosen to let go of that huge tradition and be fucking lazy), they sound horrible, and the script Ohio? Cool for the first 10 seconds... then it's boring. And god, easy as hell. They follow the leader the entire way. The only thing that they spent ANY time learning was how to walk through eachother in 2 step intervals, but that probably took 2 hours to master. And the script Ohio is what they're known for, and the most interesting part of their show. They're an average band, and one of the least interesting in the big ten... yet they're the most popular band in the nation, and get by far the most air time during games. What. The. Fuck.

[/nerd]

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-09-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm pleased with the outcome of the game. I hate Florida, but I also hate Ohio State fans.
Same here.

I'd really like to see Iowa win a bowl game again, or atleast a bowl game with fair officiating.
Any Big Ten bowl win with fair officiating would be nice.

I totally agree. The big 10 usually owns in bowl history... we had it coming sometime.

I can't believe how horribly OSU performed. With the FIRST PLAY OF THE FUCKING GAME, I was completely in disbelief - we all were - as we watched the rest of the game. In the last quarter, my friend and I left the room to go watch dick in a box a whole bunch of times. Fuck that game. We couldn't believe everyone else stayed in the living room to watch. :(

Fuck the big 10 this year, though. 2-5? Ugh.

And mota... we're not big 10 fanboys... if you're cheering for the conference that your team is in, it's just logical. It's depressing right now to see all the teams above us suck ass, because it means that our team was even worse, and that we're that low in the nation. I'm sure you know all this... but I don't see it being the same as being a fanboy.

Back to hating OSU for the rest of the year... until their next bowl game.

PS: I'd really like to see Michigan win a bowl one of these years...

This year should be erased from all of the Big Ten record books.

I know, I turned on the TV two minutes into the game thinking "Ohio State scored already? Fuck!". My thoughts changed quickly though.

Blah, it sucks. I'm looking for good seasons from Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan next year. And maybe Ohio State, so when we kick their asses next year it actually means something more than just everything.

Very true.

I hate Ohio State.

Michigan can't win a Rose Bowl for shit.

Next year, will be very, very, good.

I just wanted to swing by and say that Notre Dame is a fucking embarassment and nothing will change my mind short of Brady Quinn going long and running the ball to my end zone. Ifyouknowwhatimean.
Next year, Notre Dame will have the worst "usually good" football programs out there.

The USC Texas game was close though. USC played well; Texas just played better.

This year people were bitching and moaning that Michigan got robbed. That Ohio State was going to blow Florida out of the water and that Michigan was a much better team. There was buzz that Troy Smith could win the largest number of Heisman votes in history, and the Ohio State team was crafted by God Himself. To see not just one, but both teams go down in flames, and Smith get a grand total of 20 offensive yards was just hysterical. As much as I like him and wanted him to do well, it's just good to see all the Big Ten fanboys watch their top two teams toppled. The only downside is that, for some reason, people are now mentioning Idaho State as if they somehow deserver being mentioned.
Michigan did get robbed, at the time. You can NOT say they didn't. The way this game ended, us Michigan fans can't complain anymore. That somewhat makes us satisfied with the fairness. I still believe Michigan should be ranked ahead of Louisville in the end. LSU should be number two, though.

Too many lawlz to handle tonight. Not as funny as last year, however, when USC was hyped as being able to defeat the Vietnamese, capture Osama Bin Laden AND end the war on drugs in the USA before being crushed by Texas.
LOL

I don't care who wins anymore, but I hope it's a blow out either way. I hate Florida more than Ohio State, but I don't know any Florida fans that I could give crap to if they lost. Ohio State, however, has a few fans at my school who give me crap about Oklahoma, so if Florida won, I would have some prime smack talk material for them.

Mainly, I just wanted Ohio State to get their asses handed to, and I wanted it to be a blowout, not a "good game" of any sort.

*band nerd rant*

I just want to say that, in addition to being really uncreative and having nothing to do with Ohio State at all, "the best damn band in the land" is very undeserving for the OSU band. They don't march chair step (and it really annoys me when bands in the big ten have chosen to let go of that huge tradition and be fucking lazy), they sound horrible, and the script Ohio? Cool for the first 10 seconds... then it's boring. And god, easy as hell. They follow the leader the entire way. The only thing that they spent ANY time learning was how to walk through eachother in 2 step intervals, but that probably took 2 hours to master. And the script Ohio is what they're known for, and the most interesting part of their show. They're an average band, and one of the least interesting in the big ten... yet they're the most popular band in the nation, and get by far the most air time during games. What. The. Fuck.

[/nerd]

Yeah, seriously, wtf is up with the OSU band, those fucking bastards. I hate them.

--
As for the 50 day excuse, I can buy some of it, but not all of it. For example, the Tigers were red hot, then got 10 days off before the World Series, and blew it. The other side of it is that Florida had a pretty big break as well.
--
Best games of the year that show why College Football is the greatest sport to watch: Louisville vs Rutgers, Michigan vs Ohio State, and Oklahoma vs Boise State. Haha, I saw the whole game for all of them.
--
And like anyone else, that tournament playoff would be very nice.
--

*Ahem*, Florida won the National Championship in 1996. Michigan won it the year after. Florida won the National Championship in 2007. Michigan...

All About Eve
01-09-2007, 07:18 PM
*Gator Chomp*

Anyone with any sense knows that from top to bottom the SEC owns the Big 10.