PDA

View Full Version : 1 question!

ShotoCloneX
12-25-2004, 11:33 PM
Hey yo!
Me and my friends are starting a band but right now im currently borrowing my brothers drums. Sooner or later i need to get my own but i just wanted to know what kinda drums atom uses and how many pieces are in it.
thanks

Satankaban
12-26-2004, 01:32 AM
I donīt know the kind of drums, but Atom has a one snare drum, hi-hat, 2 crash cymbals, one ride cymbal, one bass drum, one tom tom, 2 flore tom toms and one drum pedal.

Noodles is gay
12-26-2004, 05:23 AM
Dude, whatever Atom uses will be very expensive. He's rich and so buys the best. Just get a cheaper one then you can get better ones when you know you're actually going somewhere.

saska de o...
12-26-2004, 06:17 AM
I donīt know the kind of drums, but Atom has a one snare drum, hi-hat, 2 crash cymbals, one ride cymbal, one bass drum, one tom tom, 2 flore tom toms and one drum pedal.
yep.... normally drums (what does it mean "normally"? so- hi- hat, 2 crash, one drum pedal, one bass drum, one tom tom, one ride cymbal) is very expencive (about, well... polish 6000 zlotych- its about 1500 Euro)... so... have a nice shopping! :)

GreenTerror
12-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Drums are too much work.

VerySarcasticGirl
12-27-2004, 12:46 PM
yOU can buy a nice pearl set for 500 bucks and later u can cuztomize and buy good pinstripe heads by REMO

Satankaban
12-28-2004, 08:35 AM
yep.... normally drums (what does it mean "normally"? so- hi- hat, 2 crash, one drum pedal, one bass drum, one tom tom, one ride cymbal) is very expencive (about, well... polish 6000 zlotych- its about 1500 Euro)... so... have a nice shopping! :)

I donīt need to buy drums, because I have drums and I play them as you! I have one hi-hat, one snare, 2 tom toms, one flore tom tom, one crash and one ride. Iīd like to have one more flore tom tom, crash cymbal and maybe splash cymbal. These are for me normally drums.

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 09:27 AM
yOU can buy a nice pearl set for 500 bucks and later u can cuztomize and buy good pinstripe heads by REMO
upon one, two years this NICE PEARL will be duff....

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 09:29 AM
I donīt need to buy drums, because I have drums and I play them as you! I have one hi-hat, one snare, 2 tom toms, one flore tom tom, one crash and one ride. Iīd like to have one more flore tom tom, crash cymbal and maybe splash cymbal. These are for me normally drums.
i have that... my father and me play drums so we have normally in ur opinion drums... yep.. this is normally but i wrote in that post about normally drums and not very expencive.. any drums are cheap ;/

the best dexter holland!!
12-28-2004, 09:31 AM
you also when you send letters to the offspring they do not answer you? I sent several letters as well as a letter for the birthday of dexter but I never had answer, I am disappointed because it is my favourites band for a long time and I would like that they answer me

I also understands that there are many people who in envoit and which it is impossible to answer everyone .

what think about it? if one of the members of offspring read it, will know that you are the best band than I know!

p.s : sorry i dont speak english very well because i'm french!
bye!

saska de o...
12-28-2004, 09:41 AM
you also when you send letters to the offspring they do not answer you? I sent several letters as well as a letter for the birthday of dexter but I never had answer, I am disappointed because it is my favourites band for a long time and I would like that they answer me

I also understands that there are many people who in envoit and which it is impossible to answer everyone .

what think about it? if one of the members of offspring read it, will know that you are the best band than I know!

p.s : sorry i dont speak english very well because i'm french!
bye!
didn't u mistake threads??