PDA

View Full Version : Complete Video Of The Death Of Saddam Hussein =D.!*

bhg_rulz2
12-30-2006, 11:10 PM
check it out!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=863ce7d4a3

he still laughs moments Before his death!

Lodat225
12-30-2006, 11:14 PM
I know, i saw that... That's sick. I don't think nobody should get a death sentence.

bhg_rulz2
12-30-2006, 11:15 PM
I know, i saw that... That's sick. I don't think nobody should get a death sentence.

ur right there...even if is the worst person in the world...its better a life sentence for suffering

Lodat225
12-30-2006, 11:16 PM
Yeah... oh well. I got to watch it with volume tomorrow, everybody's sleeping at my house.

bhg_rulz2
12-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Yeah... oh well. I got to watch it with volume tomorrow, everybody's sleeping at my house.

its better with sound...u will hear saddam laughs...damn..so evil

Lodat225
12-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Damn. I have to see/hear it now!

StayInTheHouseCarl
12-30-2006, 11:21 PM
my friend ruined the ending for me...
apparently you find out vader is his father.

watch out, saddamn may be gone for now...but he will be back. the south park movie taught me so

Professor Chaos
12-30-2006, 11:22 PM
Old news is old. (http://offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=946641&postcount=41)

Lodat225
12-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Old news is old. (http://offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=946641&postcount=41)

Yeah, i saw that too. You posted first... oh well.

Little_Miss_1565
12-30-2006, 11:36 PM
So when does he laugh? After his death, caused by a neck break so severe that no air could have exited his mouth?

bhg_rulz2
12-30-2006, 11:40 PM
So when does he laugh? After his death, caused by a neck break so severe that no air could have exited his mouth?

hahahah....moments before his death sorry...i got confused!

RickyCrack
12-31-2006, 12:49 AM
Oh noesz, I'm so progressive, no deth penaltie, :`(```````

p.s. i'm sure this is fake. "Leaked from cell fone?" You can't even bring in video phones into some bars and strip clubs, how on earth did somebody sneak that into a heavily guarded government affair. lolol.

Llamas
12-31-2006, 12:53 AM
if ur trupunx u r agenst death penaltEEE!!

ninthlayer
12-31-2006, 12:54 AM
He's with Dime now. Rest in peace brother.

H1T_That
12-31-2006, 09:00 AM
He's with Dime now. Rest in peace brother.

HA!!! Win!/ Sigged.

Grabbal
12-31-2006, 09:29 AM
Tell me at exatly what point in the movie he laughs.. cant hear it..

RickyCrack
12-31-2006, 01:53 PM
Tell me at exatly what point in the movie he laughs.. cant hear it..

2:42, you see "Scudworth is your favorite character"

endlesst0m
12-31-2006, 04:08 PM
*The Noose is falling,and enemies are rising!*

At first glance, I had this wierd perception of the part at the end of the video that shows Saddam dead. I couldn't understand why the rope was still hanging straight up and down, but Saddam's body seemed to be sideways. But now I see that it only looks like that because his neck broke so severely that its at almost a right angle with the noose.

Btw, I found this interesting article...I can't really make out what this article claims is happening from this video, but the article explains that Saddam exchanged taunts with witnesses. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061231/ts_nm/iraq_saddam_taunts_dc

F@ BANKZ
01-01-2007, 06:07 AM
I'm sorry but if you have watched the video for any reason other than to see first hand what happened, not to see it just for the sake of it, then your a sick moron with no life. Don't mean to be an asshole but someone needs to tell you.

Lodat225
01-01-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm sorry but if you have watched the video for any reason other than to see first hand what happened, not to see it just for the sake of it, then your a sick moron with no life. Don't mean to be an asshole but someone needs to tell you.

Uh... chill. I think everybody here watched it just to see it first hand. How does watching a video make you a moron with no life?

Lodat225
01-01-2007, 11:34 AM
They should hang the camera man. That guy was fucking stupid.

khaaaaan
01-01-2007, 11:38 AM
The camera man was apprently one of two government officials who both played a big role in the final verdict.

Jakebert
01-01-2007, 11:44 AM
They should hang the camera man. That guy was fucking stupid.

I thought you were against the death penalty, Mr. Progressive.

Lodat225
01-01-2007, 05:00 PM
I thought you were against the death penalty, Mr. Progressive.

I am against it. It was an exagerated post. I don't litteraly want him to die.

Orange County
01-02-2007, 04:26 AM
I got a new Saddam t-shirt, its abit tight around the neck but it hangs well.

LMAO

Marco
01-02-2007, 04:30 AM
I got a new Saddam t-shirt, its abit tight around the neck but it hangs well.

LMAO
That's my new signature.

ninthlayer
01-02-2007, 04:33 AM
That's not funny in the slightest.

Orange County
01-02-2007, 04:39 AM
That's not funny in the slightest.

Have you tried that new deodrant?

Its called a 'Sense of Humour'.

Marvellous.

ninthlayer
01-02-2007, 04:41 AM
Weak as fuck.

Orange County
01-02-2007, 04:42 AM
ROFLCOPTER

Grow some, chump.

ninthlayer
01-02-2007, 04:43 AM
ANARKY, U NO?

srsly

Orange County
01-02-2007, 04:43 AM
Retarded instutue is thatta way. :)

ninthlayer
01-02-2007, 04:45 AM
You lack the creativity for me to be further interested in playing with. You have my most sincere pity, most pathetic and lowly of all creatures.

(Britfag)

Orange County
01-02-2007, 04:46 AM
Thats cool.

Mind the door on your way out.

Bye

*WAVES* :(

F@ BANKZ
01-02-2007, 04:56 AM
Uh... chill. I think everybody here watched it just to see it first hand. How does watching a video make you a moron with no life?

Incase you're a phycopathic retard. I mean c'mon look at the thread title.

Jakebert
01-02-2007, 10:11 AM
Have you tried that new deodrant?

Its called a 'Sense of Humour'.

Marvellous.

Have you tried that new suicide? It's called "shooting yourslef in the face".

Orange County
01-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Have you tried that new suicide? It's called "shooting yourslef in the face".

Not that im aware of.

LOL

Jakebert
01-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Sweet Lord Jesus. Those guys haven't evolved since the Middle Ages.

What, because they hung someone? You're right, one of the biggest mass murderers in the history of the world deserves to live in jail, because you know he feels so bad about it and everything. I'm not that big on the death penalty either, but if there's one person who deserved it, it was Saddam.

Orange County, just stop trying. You're not witty, and by laughing at your own jokes you just look stupid.

Orange County
01-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Orange County, just stop trying. You're not witty, and by laughing at your own jokes you just look stupid.

What in gods name are you on about you nub?

sKratch
01-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Umm, Maria:

There are four methods of performing a judicial hanging the short drop, suspension hanging, the standard drop, and the long drop. Medical experts consider hanging, properly done, to be the most humane form of judicial execution.

Jakebert
01-02-2007, 10:48 AM
First of all, it's not "hung", it's "hanged", secondly I want to hear no more of this balderdash. This hanging thing is a medieval practice, nothing more, nothing less, & the fact that he was the cruelest, dirtiest mongrel doesn't change that.

I always laugh when I see you correct someones grammar/spelling. Oh thou pretentious ratess, you are thy funniest.

Your pretentious 1700's speaking aside, the fact that he was a pure jackass does change that, even ignoring that fact that sKratch shut your argument down. If you kill that many people, and believe in your head that you did the right thing, then you don't deserve humaine treatment.

sKratch
01-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Picture this scenario:
A man kills some people, is arrested and put in prison. He escapes and kills some more people. Arrested again. In a situation like this, the death penalty would be appropriate because he is a danger to society. Truthfully, a situation like this is unlikely to come up these days, because prisons are fairly secure. So let's consider something else.
A criminal leader of a nation is arrested and thrown in jail. He still has many followers on the outside, including people who might bargain for his release by taking hostages or blowing things up. Once again, the person being kept alive is detrimental to society. I'm not a proponent of the death penalty, but I can actually think about something objectively rather than take a stance and defend it no matter what.

Jakebert
01-02-2007, 11:06 AM
You're stupid. In the twenty-first century we shouldn't resort to the tit-for-tat policy, or the death penalty either. In democratic countries the death penalty isn't in currency. It's called evolution. We no more believe in "he who lived by the sword shall die by the sword". Hussein was the dictator of a morass-like country, with but little hope for better days. Oh, I wouldn't deny that. But to dislocate his body for all to see is a medieval practice, a regression to past murky days.

& do take more care of your spelling, you look pathetic.

I've never been huge on the death penatly, but Saddam showed no remorse and was still in belief that what he did was right. Letting him rot in prison is not an option, because he won't feel bad about what he did, and will live the rest of his life realizing he dodged the bullet. "Rotting in prison" only works when the person in prison realizes that their situation is their fault. I think this kind of death for him is fitting. This isn't some guy who shot his wife's lover on an impulse. This isn't even just a dictator who let his country live in poverty while he got rich. This was a man who reguarly killed people for disagreeing with him. He deserved to die, and did not deserve dignity.

And what's pathetic isn't the fact that my spelling is bad, what's pathetic is someone who talks likes she's from the 1700's because her grasp of english is that bad/she wants to look smarter and more proper than everyone else.

JohnnyNemesis
01-02-2007, 11:12 AM
In the twenty-first century we shouldn't resort to the tit-for-tat policy

We really REALLY shouldn't resort to your style of English either.

All About Eve
01-02-2007, 11:16 AM
It's that we either kill him, or let him live and cause many many others to die. Either way it's caused by us. And how many people do you think are going to choose letting the evil dictator live instead of the bunches of innocents that may be caught in the crossfire?

And whatever the way you talk, you look stupid.

sKratch
01-02-2007, 11:23 AM
I thought I was pretty clear about the fact that I wasn't for his death as a matter of justice, but rather, as a matter of public safety.

endlesst0m
01-02-2007, 11:25 AM
That a man's life should be weighed on the scales of human justice... no, I cannot bear the thought.

I'm actually on agreeing more with you on this, Duskygrin, but they sure are right about the whole 1700's assesment.

Jakebert
01-02-2007, 02:19 PM
This is beyond idiotic. Only some states in the USA still cling to the death penalty. Who are we, humans, to inflict death on anybody. How are we to take this much responsibility in our hands? Even supposing the guy is Jack the Ripper or Hussein. Would you, Skratch, (god this sounds pathetic... can't recall your name sorry), cold-bloodedly kill him? Would you do that? I wouldn't. I wouldn't dare. There's hard labour, there's prison, there are other sentences. Death is not an objective penalty. I'm scared that anybody should be the proponent of that. It's regression. I'm glad it was abolished in France in 1981 if I recall right. Because it's an almost dictatorial sentence. It's tit-for-tat, regression to primeval instincts. Shouldn't have its place in a policed society. And I am thinking about it objectively. Or rather, I'm not. Nobody can be truly objective. We are persons, with natural & cultural biases. How dare can you say you're objective? & how dare can you imply that I am unable to see the pros & cons? I am. Like anybody else. Of course if you kill someone he or she'll be unable to act afterwards. You might think this is rational. But you shouldn't take it upon yourself to kill a man. That is all.

I'm pro-euthanasia, though, if carefully considered. It's a wholly different thing.

I agree that the death penalty is overused a lot, especially in the U.S., but there are those rare cases where it's needed. If he was allowed to live, Saddam would have had power over his follows in a way that could have been dangerous. From his prison cell, he could have commanded groups of loyals to go out and kill for him. There's even that slight chance he could have escaped. He still has thousands of people who follow him, and to say that those people couldn't have attacked the prison he was in and got him out of there is just naive. Saddam was a danger to society as long as he was alive.

Again, this isn't just "OMGZ REVENGE!!!!!" like you seem to think it is. Yes, some people are treating it like that, and I'm sure some of the people directly involved are treating it like that, but most of the sane, rational people are for
this because they realize that even in prison, he's dangerous.

calichix
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM
I pussed out and exited out of it right before they let him drop. :\

randman21
01-03-2007, 02:59 PM
^Haha. It's not bad at all. There's not really much to see.

sKratch
01-03-2007, 04:04 PM
The camera doesn't really catch him falling.

Lodat225
01-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Nope, but you do see his head halfway to his back .

Lodat225
01-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Because im soooooo sexy.

DeAtHsTaR
01-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Oh noesz, I'm so progressive, no deth penaltie, :`(```````

p.s. i'm sure this is fake. "Leaked from cell fone?" You can't even bring in video phones into some bars and strip clubs, how on earth did somebody sneak that into a heavily guarded government affair. lolol.

You're a fucking idiot, they have to have video evidence of it, do you not read the papers?

RickyCrack
01-03-2007, 11:59 PM
You're a fucking idiot, they have to have video evidence of it, do you not read the papers?

Lol, of course, but captured with video phone? Don't be a fucking idiot.

WebDudette
01-04-2007, 12:13 AM
This is beyond idiotic. Only some states in the USA still cling to the death penalty. Who are we, humans, to inflict death on anybody.

I could be wrong, but I believe it was an Iraq court that sentenced him to death. Also, there is quite a few countries that still use the death penalty and no states use hanging most of them are injection now days.

calichix
01-04-2007, 12:36 AM
I just watched it and it wasn't gruesome but I still wish I hadn't. It drives me crazy knowing the time of someone's death, so watching it is just awful. The video of the Kennedy assassination still gives me a heart attack.

The death penalty seems necessary sometimes and there a lot of people who really do deserve a fait worse than death.. But there's something so unnatural and terrifying about knowing, "Today ____ will die by way of ____. At _:__, he will be dying and at _:__, he will be dead."

khaaaaan
01-04-2007, 05:44 AM

They just arrested the two guards. One of which used his cellphone to videotape it. Lol.

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2007, 07:32 AM
With cellphones? Lame. They're like Turkish gangs in Germany, waiting for some widdle white arse, beat it bloody and film. Then send to all their idiotic friends.

bhg_rulz2
05-19-2007, 08:56 PM
With cellphones? Lame. They're like Turkish gangs in Germany, waiting for some widdle white arse, beat it bloody and film. Then send to all their idiotic friends.

yeah...quality sucked

Jakebert
05-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Why the fuck did you bump this just to say that?

ZagmenO
05-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Wasn't this in politics or was that another Saddam hanging thread?

DeAtHsTaR
06-26-2007, 05:08 PM

5 and a half months later, I have something to say.

I WAS RIGHT FAGGOT.

khaaaaan
06-27-2007, 04:05 AM
I already posted that... 5 months ago.

They just arrested the two guards. One of which used his cellphone to videotape it. Lol.

Harnum
06-27-2007, 01:18 PM
5 and a half months later, I have something to say.

I WAS RIGHT FAGGOT.

Well, this was well worth the bump. Congratulations!

H1T_That
06-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Why the fuck does Dain never learn?

DeAtHsTaR
06-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Well, this was well worth the bump. Congratulations!

Look at the dates, I didn't bump it, fag.

RickyCrack
06-28-2007, 02:57 PM
05-20-2007, 10:13 AM -- ZagmenO
06-26-2007, 06:08 PM -- Fagboi

+1 for being right
-1 for attention whoring it
-1 for people not caring

You may have been right, but somehow you still failed, faggot. But I still commend you on how you tried so hard and got so far. Someday slowpoke, someday.

Andy
06-28-2007, 03:16 PM
Why the fuck does Dain never learn?

Because he knows what the public like. He's a born entertainer.

DeAtHsTaR
06-28-2007, 03:41 PM
05-20-2007, 10:13 AM -- ZagmenO
06-26-2007, 06:08 PM -- Fagboi

+1 for being right
-1 for attention whoring it
-1 for people not caring

You may have been right, but somehow you still failed, faggot. But I still commend you on how you tried so hard and got so far. Someday slowpoke, someday.

Whoever posted before me deleted their post. I found this on the front page.