PDA

View Full Version : World Tour

F@ BANKZ
01-02-2007, 04:49 AM
1000th thread:p

Ok, we all know now that The Offspring are going on a world tour following the release of their next album so seriously what's there point in all these "come to:" threads.

Post here places you want the band to visit on the next world tour and what songs you feel they should play.

edit: just for evidence (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2006&newsID=431342)

Marco
01-02-2007, 05:19 AM
seriously what's there point in all these "come to:" threads.

Post here places you want the band to visit on the next world tour
Seriously what the fuck?

Anyway, they should come back here in Italy,as usual. For the songs: Obviously the ones from the new album and some old shit.

DexterWannabe
01-02-2007, 05:43 AM
SWEDEN!

they love us!

HabIchGehört
01-02-2007, 10:43 AM
They must come to Germany... I want to see their live!

Erfa
01-14-2007, 05:44 AM
SWEDEN!

they love us!
Indeed!

Some songs from the new album and some from the good old Americana days would be nice! :D

DexterWannabe
01-14-2007, 05:57 AM
good old Americana

good old days?

F@ BANKZ
01-14-2007, 06:25 AM
It was 8 odd years ago now you can't really object to people calling it old: Unless you've been a fan since Smash but there arn't many of them guys around now.

Grabbal
01-14-2007, 07:19 AM
Come to Norway!!

Such a nice place to play at..

DOMOFFSPRING
01-21-2007, 10:33 AM
1000th thread:p

Ok, we all know now that The Offspring are going on a world tour following the release of their next album so seriously what's there point in all these "come to:" threads.

Post here places you want the band to visit on the next world tour and what songs you feel they should play.

edit: just for evidence (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2006&newsID=431342)

i wanbt them 2 come 2 erie pa or clevand ho cuz i live in erie and want 2 c them really bad

Tabitha
01-21-2007, 11:46 AM
They should come to Poland of course, to Katowice again. And they should play Staring at the sun!

Ninty Man
01-21-2007, 05:24 PM
MMM... come to mexico HIJOS DE LA CHINGADA

Mel_Off
01-25-2007, 12:56 PM
They should come to Argentina again, a couple of days! Come on Guys!!!!!!!:D

And they should play songs from the new album and songs like:

Self Steem, Take It Like A man, Kick Him When He´s Down, Race Against Myself, Millon Miles Away, Living In Chaos, No Brakes, All Along, Americana, Want you bad, etc. :p

Ok Shut my mouth. I like all the songs :D

Mel_Off
01-25-2007, 01:01 PM
Alguien No Sabe Si No Dieron Una Fecha Estimada De Cuando Terminan El Cd Y Empiezan Las Giras???

nameless
01-25-2007, 05:03 PM
i hate to rain on the parade but i dont see the point in all these threads. they have label management and tour management who for the majority of the time will decide where and when they play.

their tours need to make profit, they wont just play anywhere that they have a fan base just for the sake of it. so from the label and managements point of view it is better to play, for example, 3 "central" venues each holding 5,000people instead of 15 "scattered" venues that hold 1,000 people.

i know the point of this thread was people saying where they would like them to play but it wont make a difference as to where they visit on the next tour!

im lucky in the fact that i live in the uk and the majority of bands on european tours stop by here. however ive also experienced bands not playing in the country or not in a venue i can reach. there are reasons for it though, places arent just being overlooked!

ZagmenO
01-25-2007, 06:02 PM
OK. I'm gonna do it. *gulp*

USA! USA! USA!

ashtray_girl_1
01-26-2007, 06:02 PM
I pretty much hate this entire tour section and all of these " come to wherever" threads! what's the poit? it's not like you're gonna make a difference or anything! please. stop it. or lock it.:mad:

xxec94
01-27-2007, 03:08 PM
i hope they come to victoria. or at least somewere in BC :cool:

if not il b mad cuz mcr isnt cumin either and i missed the last 2 good concerts in victoria :( billy talent and three days grace

F@ BANKZ
01-29-2007, 09:58 AM
i hate to rain on the parade but i dont see the point in all these threads. they have label management and tour management who for the majority of the time will decide where and when they play.

their tours need to make profit, they wont just play anywhere that they have a fan base just for the sake of it. so from the label and managements point of view it is better to play, for example, 3 "central" venues each holding 5,000people instead of 15 "scattered" venues that hold 1,000 people.

i know the point of this thread was people saying where they would like them to play but it wont make a difference as to where they visit on the next tour!

im lucky in the fact that i live in the uk and the majority of bands on european tours stop by here. however ive also experienced bands not playing in the country or not in a venue i can reach. there are reasons for it though, places arent just being overlooked!

The point of these threads is to see whether there is a specific fan basis in a country that is just being 'overlooked'. I can understand that the point of these tours is to make money but if there is a location with a small fan basis that they never or very rarely visit, they could expand the fan basis with just afew shows.

Grabbal
01-29-2007, 10:13 AM
I should make a "Come to Norway" thread then..

F@ BANKZ
01-29-2007, 11:00 AM
i think they normally go to Norway but i'm not sure

nameless
01-29-2007, 03:31 PM
The point of these threads is to see whether there is a specific fan basis in a country that is just being 'overlooked'. I can understand that the point of these tours is to make money but if there is a location with a small fan basis that they never or very rarely visit, they could expand the fan basis with just afew shows.

i dont think places get overlooked as such, its more the fact that it is best for them to play central locations with good transport links etc. in an ideal world they would travel to pratically every city and play but it just doesnt work like that!

BrunoAndDenise
01-31-2007, 12:01 PM
I can't wait to see them again!!!! OFFSPRING ROX!!!!:D

ZagmenO
01-31-2007, 12:09 PM
I can't wait to see them again!!!! OFFSPRING ROX!!!!:D

Amen .

Grabbal
01-31-2007, 01:17 PM
Could someone clear this up for me..

Do they come to Norway on every tour??

wernerw
02-01-2007, 06:31 AM
HAVE TO come to China. Beijing. If not i use my special kung fu powers to do something cool. You have been warned.

cool 2 hate 681
02-07-2007, 03:06 AM
offspring must come home to orange county for the last show on the world tour!!!

guidoNZ
02-23-2007, 02:07 AM
I heard tell of a legendary tour by my favourite band (the Offspring) in NEW ZEALAND some years ago, sadly for me i was too young to appreciate thier rocking tunes at age 5 - i am now fully cured, and able to enjoy Offspring music daily. I think you should choose new Zealand because as well as having a broad range of both older and younger fans it offers many great recreational activites and stunning sceenery- perfect for a well earned post album break.

Hope to rock with you's soon
Mate my name;
is Guido

Dr.evil
02-27-2007, 05:56 PM
I think they should go to australia...and stop in melbourne

cool 2 hate 681
03-12-2007, 01:52 PM
it looks like they will play summersonic in japan