PDA

View Full Version : Immigration by nation

Sin Studly
01-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Kinda like the who is your country best at killing thread, but I thought this'd make for interesting discussion.

1. Which nationalities of immigrants are most heavily represented in your nation

2. Which nationalities of immigrants have been the most beneficial to your nation ;

3. Which nationalities of immigrants have been the most detrimental to your nation ;

example

Australia
Most immigrants ; English, Irish, German, Greeks, Italians, Chinese, Lebaneses, Vietnamese
Most benefit ;English, Irish, German, Italians, Greeks, Afghans
Most detriment ; Lebanese, Vietnamese, Malay

HabIchGehört
01-02-2007, 01:56 PM
German

Most immigrants ; aus der Türkei, Polen, Russland, Persien, Afrika
Most benefit ; I don't understand this question ;)
Most detriment ; turks, russia, polen

Sin Studly
01-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Most benefit ; I don't understand this question

Who did the greatest things for your country. In your case, it'd be Hitlers, for getting rid of all the kykes.

H1T_That
01-02-2007, 04:56 PM
England

Most immigrants ; Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Muslims

Most benefit ;Bulgarian, Polish, Romanian

Most detriment ;Muslims

adombomb222
01-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Most immigrants: Mexico, Europe
Most benefit: Europeans?
Most detriment: Mexico

H1T_That
01-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Most immigrants: Mexico, Europe
Most benefit: Europeans?
Most detriment: Mexico

You're from USA, right?

Sin Studly
01-02-2007, 05:16 PM
I never realised Europe and Muslim were nations.

adombomb222
01-02-2007, 05:20 PM
You're from USA, right?

Yes I am.

And sin, I mean European nations immigrate to the US.

Sin Studly
01-02-2007, 05:21 PM
And sin, I mean European nations immigrate to the US.

Continental drift must have REALLY sped up.

adombomb222
01-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Why are we talking about plate tectonics?

Sin Studly
01-02-2007, 05:28 PM
How else does an entire nation immigrate? Do you pull it along with tugboats?

adombomb222
01-02-2007, 05:28 PM
You know what I was getting at...

EDIT: Siged.. that was a funny smart ass comment, I like it.

JohnnyNemesis
01-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Continental drift must have REALLY sped up.

Total fucking win.

the_GoDdEsS
01-02-2007, 05:36 PM
1. Most heavily represented: Hungarian, Roma, Czech/Moravian

2. Most beneficial: Czech/Moravian

3. Most detrimental: Hungarian, Roma

HeadAroundU
01-02-2007, 05:50 PM
lolol, if SS is gonna keep his funny/smart drift, he will be the best member of 2007 and probably all next years. :p

haha, Sim, I just love how our Hungarians are immigrants. It's very special.

the_GoDdEsS
01-02-2007, 05:52 PM
The llammas sure did run fast from the steppes to drink the waters of Danube and made their puszta below it.

HeadAroundU
01-02-2007, 05:58 PM
hehehe, awesome, had to check out what's pusta in "Slovnik cudzich slov".

the_GoDdEsS
01-02-2007, 06:00 PM
Puszta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puszta) is like a steppe in Hungary. :P

XYlophonetreeZ
01-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Most heavily represented: In the present I'd say Mexicans, Cubans, Dominicans, Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos, Singaporeans, Japanese, Indians, Persians, Tunisians. (In the past: Germans, Polish, Irish, Italians, Dutch, Norwegians, and it really depends on what region of the US you're talking about).

Most beneficial: Most of them have had their perks.

Most detrimental: Singaporeans and Koreans. This is true of any given country.

wheelchairman
01-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Immigrants heavily represented in Denmark: Turkey, Iraq, and Germany
http://www.statbank.dk/statbank5a/default.asp?w=1280

Most Beneficial: Sweden, Turkey and Germany (beneficial, as in working. This graph does not have percentage of group working however. This is who is non danish and has the highest numbers.
http://www.statbank.dk/statbank5a/default.asp?w=1280

There was no crime statistics. About a year ago statistics said that crime among ethnicities was higher than among whities, but that if you factored in class, then you will find that it equals out.

Sin Studly
01-03-2007, 12:36 AM
About a year ago statistics said that crime among ethnicities was higher than among whities, but that if you factored in class, then you will find that it equals out.

It won't equal out. It will prove that poor whites are criminal as often as poor muds. It doesn't equal out the fact that more muds are poorer and therefore worse people. Poor people are evil.

Sexy Panda
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM
I can understand the Lebs getting on the shit list but why the Vietnamese? Maybe I don't understand because I don't live in Cabramatta.

Tijs
01-04-2007, 06:28 PM
The Netherlands
Most immigrants ; Indonesia, Turkey, Suriname, Morocco, Dutch Antilles
Most benefit ; Not sure about this one.
Most detriment ; This one neither.

France

Most immigrants: Portuguese, Algerians, Moroccans, Italians, Romanians, Spaniards, Turks, Tunisians, ...
I have bad experience with Algerians in France, they come in groups to a family camping and start fights.
They follow you when you want to take a leak outside a small vilage while you're at the wine. You always have to bring one or two friends with you.
Not to mention they almost beat the camping owner to death once.

Italia311
01-04-2007, 10:35 PM
For a second I thought that said Albanians....*puke*

Sin Studly
01-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Man, fuck Albanians.

Venom Symbiote
01-04-2007, 11:22 PM
Fuck just about any nation starting with "A", I say.

Tijs
01-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Yeah it's really bad, although they start the fights at the 'youth' area of the camping, it's right next to the family areas. Some actually had to go to the hospital. But then again, a LOT of weird stuff happens on that camping.

They follow you when you want to take a leak outside a small village while you're at the wine.And with that I meant while you're at the wine festivities. I believe that's a nation wide thing, is it?

And no, I didn't find out what song it was, I'm still dying to know though, if only I could remember a bit more of it.

Tijs
01-05-2007, 12:02 PM
I know the French love the wine, but I mean the annual festivities are nation wide? Or is that only in the region I stay during the summer, 60km north of Avignon? Either way, I love it, although I don't drink alcohol it's fun to see everyone get drunk and see them passed out on the side of the road.

Yours ranks in the "to avoid at all costs" camping category.
I've been going there for 7 years and I'm planning to go there again this summer.

Those guys weren't in a helicopter, but they were on a mountain and were being filmed from a helicopter or something, at least filmed from above. It was sung in French, that's right. It wasn't that bad, not great or anything, but it just bothers me that I can't remember it.

Rocky-girl
01-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Interesting, But I didn't count! And itsn't really important to me. It really doesn't matter for me what nation immigrate in bigger quontities then otheres. They immigrate! that's the problem!

HornyPope
01-05-2007, 01:22 PM
I don't think Algerians beating Europussies is necessarily bad. You are a weak, spineless people; the mere thought that you somehow deserve to be sheltered from more hostile and bored kids because you happen on some artificially designated territory only makes you more worthy of getting your ass kicked.

HornyPope
01-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Well depends, do you beat them because they are Algerians? Yeah, that's pretty racist.

HornyPope
01-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I have no problems with that. I do have problems imagining surrender monkeys beating up anyone, however. European kids in general are such sissies.

Huge Offspring Fan
01-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Maybe they are immigrating to see The Offspring live.