PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas and happy new year from the offspring?

offspringer24
01-04-2007, 05:40 AM
every site ive been on had something like this on the main page but the offspring decide to screw there fans! why? do you not have time for the people who buy your albums and support your career? or should we all take that plane off you(dexter) that im sure we helped pay for?

BAH HUMBUG :mad:

F@ BANKZ
01-04-2007, 05:41 AM
He's working on the new album why should he consider our existence, sure he's amde afew million dollers off us bute there's no harm in him making more.

Hypodermic_89
01-04-2007, 05:51 AM
every site ive been on had something like this on the main page but the offspring decide to screw there fans! why? do you not have time for the people who buy your albums and support your career? or should we all take that plane off you(dexter) that im sure we helped pay for?

Your life isn't ruined because of this so shut up.

F@ BANKZ
01-04-2007, 05:56 AM
^You gonna stand for that *sits back and prepares for a huge argument*

or not

DexterWannabe
01-04-2007, 06:09 AM
they could have done just a little message

Camilamazed
01-04-2007, 07:05 AM
¬¬'

Thank goodness they didn't waste their time with that. They've got a lot to do.

rlplaymaker
01-04-2007, 07:28 AM

would you like some cheese for your WHINE, good sir?

DexterWannabe
01-04-2007, 07:42 AM

haha, that was fun

JohnnyNemesis
01-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Fuck, I don't even give a shit whether people I know in REAL LIFE wish me a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year, and you actually consider these complete strangers not wishing you those greeting being "screwed"?

I'm 100% serious when I say that you are unbelievably fucking pathetic. Seriously. FUCK.

PS. Check out my band www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

Blinkweasel
01-04-2007, 12:18 PM
For those of you saying "The Offspring doesn't have enough time", are you serious? Typing "The Offspring wishes everyone a happy New Year" takes about thirty seconds. And they don't work all day and all night.

Not that I care, no one probobably felt it was necessary.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-04-2007, 12:21 PM
I'd blame the website for not just putting "Happy Holidays From The Offspring!".

AFI just posted a MySpace bulletin wishing me a Happy New Year, and do you really think that was AFI?

Little_Miss_1565
01-04-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh come on. Of all the things to get your knickers in a bind about.

Maybe it wasn't a matter of not having a good time--maybe they (rightly I might add) didn't think it was a big deal. It's not a personal slight.

H1T_That
01-04-2007, 12:36 PM
What are you talking about? The band wrote a christmas message to the fans here www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers.

Ninty Man
01-04-2007, 11:40 PM
MMM.. well, have merry christmas, happy new year, día de los reyes, día de la candelara, happy birthday. happy... errr... pascuas??? happy hannukah, happy ramayan, etc... happy first time biatch

offspringer24
01-05-2007, 04:10 AM
so basically you're all sayin that "fuck you just give me your money" is a better statement in theory than "merry xmas and a happy new yr"? fucking morons :rolleyes:

offspringer24
01-05-2007, 04:12 AM

lol fair play

Splintergirl
01-05-2007, 04:55 AM
:mad: is doch alles scheiße

Little_Miss_1565
01-05-2007, 05:34 AM
so basically you're all sayin that "fuck you just give me your money" is a better statement in theory than "merry xmas and a happy new yr"? fucking morons :rolleyes:

Except for the fact that not putting up a holiday message, which can be messy anyway because I'm not sure if you realize this but there are a fuckton of people who don't celebrate Christmas, isn't saying "give me your money" by any stretch of the imagination. At all.

You know what else, in the 10+ years I've been coming to this site, there has never, ever been a holiday message. The only time the site has changed at all for a current event was when Joey Ramone died. So why get all butthurt and take it personally now?

Venom Symbiote
01-05-2007, 06:21 AM
Holy fucknuggets and turkey-fries, what was the site like 10 years ago? Or 10+ years ago, to be accurate?

Wasn't it just a mailing list or some shit back then? A little before my time.

Dexter_H
01-05-2007, 06:30 AM
Dexter left a happy holidays/merry christmas/happy new year message back at the end on 2004 on offspringnation.com

And on topic, who really gives a shit?

Thomas
01-05-2007, 06:51 AM
This is by far the most pathetic thread I've seen in my life.

Little_Miss_1565
01-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Holy fucknuggets and turkey-fries, what was the site like 10 years ago? Or 10+ years ago, to be accurate?

Wasn't it just a mailing list or some shit back then? A little before my time.

The Ixnay site was totally trupunx and had lots of links to things like the Anarchists' Cookbook. Biggest Offspring Fan's avatar is one of the pictures (animated gifs were the thing back in the old days, before flash was standard) from the Ixnay site. Top left corner, if I remember right. And there wasn't a message board, it was a graffiti wall, kind of like a glorified guestbook. Then it got overrun by spammers and shut down. I like this setup best.

*rocks back and forth in rocking chair, crocheting an afghan*

Dexter left a happy holidays/merry christmas/happy new year message back at the end on 2004 on offspringnation.com

And on topic, who really gives a shit?

Hah, Offspring Nation never worked for me.

JohnnyNemesis
01-05-2007, 09:43 PM
The Ixnay site was totally trupunx and had lots of links to things like the Anarchists' Cookbook.

I totally remember that link. I was all 13 years old or whatever and was like "ew, I feel threatened". lawlz.

Come out and smash'em up!
01-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Maybe there wasn't any mentioning about happy x-mas and new year, because majority of offspring fans are muslims. Muslims don't celebrate x-mas and their new year is in different month, than the other world.

DexterWannabe
01-06-2007, 11:18 AM
This is by far the most pathetic thread I've seen in my life.

have you seen the come to sweden thread?

Little_Miss_1565
01-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Maybe there wasn't any mentioning about happy x-mas and new year, because majority of offspring fans are muslims. Muslims don't celebrate x-mas and their new year is in different month, than the other world.

...that's a pretty big generalization to make. How do you know that the majority of Offspring fans are Muslim? I'd be inclined to say that's wrong. There are certainly a lot, but I don't think it's a majority.

DexterWannabe
01-06-2007, 11:28 AM
can it be that noodles is a muslim?

ZagmenO
01-06-2007, 05:58 PM

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! HAHAHAHA...ha...hehe... Hooo... Ahem. That made my day. :D

bouncingcoles
01-08-2007, 03:20 PM

personally i really dont care

petey
01-08-2007, 03:37 PM
He's working on the new album why should he consider our existence, sure he's amde afew million dollers off us bute there's no harm in him making more.
yeah only a FEW million dollars. those guys couldve said atleast (ATLEAST) merry christmas or a happy new year. i wouldve atleast. of course, im not in the offspring, but whatever.

Come out and smash'em up!
01-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Offcourse noodels is a muslim, tihnk about the song, mission from god!:D

Zack
01-08-2007, 06:12 PM

Dude stop Bitching...who cares

Little_Miss_1565
01-08-2007, 08:20 PM
can it be that noodles is a muslim?

Haha, yes, Wasserman is a good old classic Muslim name. :P

Llamas
01-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Haha, yes, Wasserman is a good old classic Muslim name. :P

Oh yes, I know so many German Muslims. ;)