PDA

View Full Version : This ain't a scene.....

H1T_That
01-04-2007, 02:06 PM
New Fall Out Boy video and song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX6OiusNYmQ

They both fucking win. <3

Llamas
01-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Not really new... http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26729&highlight=fallout

H1T_That
01-04-2007, 02:28 PM
Dang......

~*hit_that*~
01-04-2007, 03:59 PM
haha. I didn't like the song or the Video. But FOB are okay I suppose. Nothing spectacular really.

We also had a discussion on this video on another forum I'm on...and whether they were mocking Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold with the solo on a coffin thing, or whether it really is a tribute to Slash like the band say it is. However, we found it amusing that our discussion made the story on vh1.com and on mtv.com. Nice! Two or three people got quoted too...I find it funny that almost ANYONE can come to these websites and see what we're saying!!!

H1T_That
01-04-2007, 04:12 PM
haha. I didn't like the song or the Video. But FOB are okay I suppose. Nothing spectacular really.

We also had a discussion on this video on another forum I'm on...and whether they were mocking Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold with the solo on a coffin thing, or whether it really is a tribute to Slash like the band say it is. However, we found it amusing that our discussion made the story on vh1.com and on mtv.com. Nice! Two or three people got quoted too...I find it funny that almost ANYONE can come to these websites and see what we're saying!!!

Its a mock whether they say it is or isn't. He's dressed the same as Gates n' everything.

~*hit_that*~
01-04-2007, 04:29 PM
Exactly!!!

Revolver-2005?
01-04-2007, 07:55 PM
I hate Fall out boy with every piece of my being, but that song was slightly catchy and it's different than their generic bullshit.

Llamas
01-04-2007, 08:03 PM
it's different than their generic bullshit.

It's less generic to the EMO sound, but much more generic to POP. It's very, very generic.

opivy21
01-04-2007, 08:06 PM
I wish I hadn't watched that. Llamas is right - this song sounds different for a Fall Out Boy song, but I feel like I've heard it a thousand times before.

Revolver-2005?
01-07-2007, 09:59 AM
It's less generic to the EMO sound, but much more generic to POP. It's very, very generic.

I said their generic bullshit, I was implying that it's different than what they usually do.

ZagmenO
01-07-2007, 10:08 AM
The song/video sucks. I regret ever liking their "Sugar, we're falling down swingin'" song. Oh well.

Yea. Fallout Boy got so annoying after hearing it on the radio a bazillion times!

T-6005
01-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Dance, Dance was a great song that I am completely unashamed of thoroughly enjoying.

I wish they'd never released anything else.

Killboy
01-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Oh, Holy crap!! am I the only one who liked "this ain't a scene, it's an arms race"?? damn, and I was gonna ask someone to upload it...

WebDudette
01-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Dance, Dance is a great song, Sugar Were Going Down was catchy but I loath it.

Everything else by Fallout Boy is horrible especially this song.

Killboy
01-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Man, I really liked it but, well...
I downloaded but it's a radio version, I was gonna ask someone to upload a studio one... but, for all the opinions, I don't think anyone does that.

DeAtHsTaR
01-15-2007, 10:16 PM
Dance, Dance was a great song that I am completely unashamed of thoroughly enjoying.

I wish they'd never released anything else.

Seconded .

Little_Miss_1565
01-15-2007, 11:24 PM
Excuse me?

"I am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons made out of words"

FTFL. Game set match you are DONE and not allowed to write any more songs, Fall Out Boy.

PS--this ain't a p33n, it's a god damn waste of digital memory!

Killboy
01-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Excuse me?

"I am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons made out of words"

FTFL. Game set match you are DONE and not allowed to write any more songs, Fall Out Boy.

PS--this ain't a p33n, it's a god damn waste of digital memory!

Hehehehe... dunno why but I think you're funny, even when you don't mean to be....
Yeah, lyrics is not what I call "brilliant" but I like the song for it's rythm; it's catchy and.... dunno, geez.... am I the only moron who likes the song????

Bazza
01-16-2007, 08:24 AM
Did anyone else not have a clue what he was singing in sugar we're going down? I was like wtf?! Catchy song, but nothing more (like the majority of their songs).

DeAtHsTaR
01-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Did anyone else not have a clue what he was singing in sugar we're going down? I was like wtf?! Catchy song, but nothing more (like the majority of their songs).

We goin dah tahh in a luleelurah, uh sugah we goin down swinging, Ill have another beer with a bullet, a loaded dark cock that's going and pulling!

Bazza
01-16-2007, 09:16 AM
We goin dah tahh in a luleelurah, uh sugah we goin down swinging, Ill have another beer with a bullet, a loaded dark cock that's going and pulling!

Hehe, I always sang a long with:

"we're goin downtown, da da da da da daaa, shugar we're goin down swing it, i'm the number on with a bullet, i know you've got a chicken let's pluck it and cook it!"

Me and my mates slated this song so much when we first heard it, but it's soooo damn catchy (especially with heavy radio playlist rotation).

JohnnyNemesis
01-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Sugar, We're Goin' Down is the worst fucking song of all time. I want to kill every single person on the planet whenever it's on. Seriously, just remembering its existence is making my blood boil right now. And now I'm in a bad mood. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I'm serious. Shit pisses me off.

Bazza
01-16-2007, 10:21 AM
Sugar, We're Goin' Down is the worst fucking song of all time. I want to kill every single person on the planet whenever it's on. Seriously, just remembering its existence is making my blood boil right now. And now I'm in a bad mood. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I'm serious. Shit pisses me off.

Come on, it's a catchy tune... there's no doubting that, right?? :rolleyes:
Admittedly I've grown sick of it due to heavy play, and I wouldn't class FOB as a talented band.

JohnnyNemesis
01-16-2007, 10:23 AM
Fuck you. Fucking die. FUCK YOU.

That's what that song does to me, totally serious. I'm furious that it exists, and it's the worst pile of puke I've ever heard.

edfjhouclhifpdhgf FUCKING DIE!!!
'
'fhdguo ;i

GAH SOMEONE KILL ME

T-6005
01-16-2007, 10:25 AM
It's true - that really is a horrible song.

But like I've said many times, I'm totally partial to Dance, Dance.

Bazza
01-16-2007, 10:25 AM
:eek:

*moves slowly away from JohnnyNemesis*

I'll never mention "it" again...

JohnnyNemesis
01-16-2007, 11:31 AM
:eek:

*moves slowly away from JohnnyNemesis*

I'll never mention "it" again...

*eye twitches uncontrollably*

KillmepleaseKillmepleaseKillmepleaseKillmeplease

Little_Miss_1565
01-16-2007, 12:55 PM
*eye twitches uncontrollably*

KillmepleaseKillmepleaseKillmepleaseKillmeplease

This make you feel better:

http://hype.non-standard.net/search/girl%20talk%20remix/1/

First one in list is the Girl Talk remix/mashup of The Clipse's "Wamp Wamp" with Grizzly Bear's "Knife."

SMASH0390
01-16-2007, 12:55 PM
the backstreet boys made a song like this once. no joke sounds really similar. I like how in the video it kept exposing their vagina's. and holy shit did i see seth green?? hmm

Llamas
01-16-2007, 02:55 PM

good job trying to quote the flash animation made online but totally fucking it up. It's

We goin dah dah in a luleelurah, an sugah weah goin down swinging. I'll beer anothah one with a bullet, a lonely dark cock that's going and pulling.

And it's not a good song, but I can't imagine thinking it's the worst song I've ever heard in my life.

JohnnyNemesis
01-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Oh shit, two Lodat pwns in a week. What the FUCK is going on here?!

Prox
01-16-2007, 04:21 PM
I never, ever listen to the radio, so I have never heard Fall Out Boy. It looks like they suck from what you guys are saying.

Bazza
01-16-2007, 04:26 PM
I never, ever listen to the radio, so I have never heard Fall Out Boy. It looks like they suck from what you guys are saying.

Where have you been?! Even if people don't like them, they've still heard of them. Although I would recommend many other bands to listen to rather than FOB.

Llamas
01-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Wow, ilovellamas you know the words to a very unfunny flash animation.

WAY TO GO!

Only the chorus! And it's a result of having been shown it 8 billion times. Bah. The only funny part of the flash is the "drop a whore" part.

DeAtHsTaR
01-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I like the flash animation for Dance, Dance more.

TED'S PANTS!

DeAtHsTaR
01-16-2007, 05:37 PM
good job trying to quote the flash animation made online but totally fucking it up. It's

We goin dah dah in a luleelurah, an sugah weah goin down swinging. I'll beer anothah one with a bullet, a lonely dark cock that's going and pulling.

And it's not a good song, but I can't imagine thinking it's the worst song I've ever heard in my life.

Eh whatever, I haven't seen that animation in nearly a year.

Llamas
01-16-2007, 05:41 PM
I like the flash animation for Dance, Dance more.

TED'S PANTS!

Me, too. Whenever I hear the song, I think of "Ted's pants are falling down for the twelfth time... Mr. Miagi..." hahaha. So good. I don't even know the real words to the song.

bd007h
01-22-2007, 12:00 AM
bleh, they're nothing special, but there are far worst bands out there. I have their albums downloaded on my computer, but I rarely ever listen to them.