PDA

View Full Version : Weird Feeling

offspring dude
01-04-2007, 06:31 PM
I have been feeling particulary weak in the past 2 days and i just got something that seemed like a panic attack a few moments ago. When i sit down or stay still different parts of my body start shaking (a tiny bit like spasms, but they last much longer,) i've also noticed that some parts of my skin have become notisably paler and these areas have tiny red lines going across them. I dont feel like im ill at all, and i dont think im going to be. What is happening to me? anyone know?

JohnnyNemesis
01-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Herpes .

~*hit_that*~
01-04-2007, 06:32 PM
No idea. Doctor in the house? I suggest you call one :)

0r4ng3
01-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Not enough sleep, I think. Or was it not enough food? I dunno, but those exact symptoms have happened to me before. I don't remember which one was the reason, though.

offspring dude
01-04-2007, 06:45 PM
i dont know it might be both actually, i have on average 5 hours of sleep evreyday but that should be enough. I never eat an entire meal though, i always eat lots of junk food (a habit im trying to stop) and my ribs are fairly visible when you look at me, incredibly enough i dont look skinny.

I think it might be that i'm not eating enough food, if i keep feeling like this im gonna go to the doctor.

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2007, 06:48 PM
My first thought was back or a nerve being stuck in your backbone but it can't be if it's not your arms/legs going numb or tingly for no reason.

But study up panick attacks on wikipedia or some medical sites. Personally I don't know much about them. Might be it.

the_GoDdEsS
01-04-2007, 06:50 PM
i dont know it might be both actually, i have on average 5 hours of sleep evreyday but that should be enough.

Very little. I lived on 5 hours a night for a few months and am never doing it again. Eight is optimal for adults.

0r4ng3
01-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Sleep varies from person to person. If I get more than 7 hours of sleep I can barely function the next day. Luckily, I only do that on weekends, when I don't really need to function.

offspring dude
01-04-2007, 06:58 PM
well i dont know i've managed 5 hours a day for the last month or so and i am only really tired in the morning, yesterday night i slept six hours and im still not feeling sleepy right now (5 to 2am here.)

I read an article on panick attacks a while ago but i don't think you can have a constant one + it doesnt really feel like one, only sometimes slightly.

Ive always thought that 8 hours is more than enough (i know you're supposed to sleep more when youre younger) but even if i go to sleep at 3am i'll wake up some time around ten so i don't know maybe im just adapted to staying up later.

I'm still considering not eating enough as the main cause though

khaaaaan
01-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Or go see a doctor.

Sin Studly
01-05-2007, 05:28 AM
Doctors are for whining faggots with cancer. Eating and sleeping right are for whining faggots with AIDS. Fuck excercise, good diet, good sleeping patterns. Drugs are the answer to everything.

Any anti-anxiety benzodiazepam that doubles as a half-decent muscle relaxant should do the job. Pop some iron pills too, your problems are probably anemia-related.

Great Mike
01-05-2007, 05:36 AM
i dont know it might be both actually, i have on average 5 hours of sleep evreyday but that should be enough. I never eat an entire meal though, i always eat lots of junk food (a habit im trying to stop) and my ribs are fairly visible when you look at me, incredibly enough i dont look skinny.

I think it might be that i'm not eating enough food, if i keep feeling like this im gonna go to the doctor.

Sounds like natural selection to me.

Italia311
01-05-2007, 05:37 AM
That sounds like me after a long night of drinking. I used to have panic attacks alot. ITs all in the head...honestly...relax and get more sleep

edit: anxiety attacks...thats what I would get...

T-6005
01-05-2007, 06:49 AM
I read an article on panick attacks a while ago but i don't think you can have a constant one + it doesnt really feel like one, only sometimes slightly.
Of course you can. It's called panic disorder. Get it checked out - I doubt you've got that, but it's obvious you've got something, so go have it looked at.

Jakebert
01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
No idea. Doctor in the house? I suggest you call one :)

http://www.noseque.net/wordpress/media/imagenes/house2.jpg

killer_queen
01-05-2007, 01:24 PM
ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!! He IS fucking SEXY, isn't it? Well, I need to calm down. But he's soooo hawt....