PDA

View Full Version : A New Year test

Duskygrin
01-07-2007, 07:26 AM
. .

Overworked & Underfucked
01-07-2007, 07:32 AM
You are Charity. The spirit of giving has been promoted by every religion. Charity is kindness. It is compassion for our fellow man. Charity doesn't ask anything in return, and in this way it serves as the opposite of greed. "Be charitable with many."

Interesting....

mrconeman
01-07-2007, 07:36 AM
You are Peace. Peace is the opposite of anger and destruction. Peace is calm. It tears down barriers; it brings us together. Peace is a noble goal sought by the good of heart. "May peace prevail on earth."

I guess.

Tijs
01-07-2007, 07:51 AM
Same as above... sounds kinda gay.

Not Ozymandias
01-07-2007, 07:53 AM
You are Love. Love is the glue that binds us all together. The love of family, the love of friends, the love between husbands and their wives--these things form the foundation of our happiness, our security, and our comfort. "All you need is love."

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/jason_fritch/roflcopter.gif

Grabbal
01-07-2007, 07:54 AM
You are Peace. Peace is the opposite of anger and destruction. Peace is calm. It tears down barriers; it brings us together. Peace is a noble goal sought by the good of heart. "May peace prevail on earth."

I doubt it..

Navampa
01-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Friendship

Lodat225
01-07-2007, 09:53 AM
You are Love. Love is the glue that binds us all together. The love of family, the love of friends, the love between husbands and their wives--these things form the foundation of our happiness, our security, and our comfort. "All you need is love."

HAHAHAHA.

HeadAroundU
01-07-2007, 12:58 PM
You are Hot. Hot is the opposite of ugly and awful. Being hot is awesome. It tears down barriers; it brings us together. Hotness is a noble goal sought by the good of heart. "May hot prevail on earth."

I like this test.

Camilamazed
01-07-2007, 04:02 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6256/test1zg2.jpg

Is it accurate??? :cool:

0r4ng3
01-07-2007, 04:05 PM
I got "Peace". The love and charity bars were completely empty, and everything else was less than half. I guess peace won by default, then.

JohnnyNemesis
01-07-2007, 04:06 PM
My results:

You are fucking sick of Internet quizzes, and that's why you skipped this one.

WOW! ACCURATE!!!

killer_queen
01-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Internet quizzes are fun when they are well prepared. I had a fucking good time while doing that disc test and and felt really informed about my character. But this one was lame.

0r4ng3
01-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I agree that most internet quizzes are lame, but I needed reassurance that I have barely any positive qualities.

Edit: Wait, what the fuck?

Emo powers, deactiviate!

Much better.

Nina
01-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Love.
:/
I am not agreeing with it.

Sunny
01-07-2007, 04:22 PM
friendship/courage. wtf@everything.

Lodat225
01-07-2007, 04:47 PM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/jason_fritch/roflcopter.gif

We're both love.

Let's love each other.

JoY
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM
My results:

You are fucking sick of Internet quizzes, and that's why you skipped this one.

WOW! ACCURATE!!!

hahaha!<3

sums me up, according to the test.

friendship scored pretty high, courage just as high, charity a little over 50%, faith a little under 50%, peace... not so much of that. & that seems correct. I rather settle things with a good argument/fight/whatever, then smoothen things with schweet talk & pretending, letting them rot & eat my heart away. one has to fight for peace, without getting blood on their hands. a fair, honest fight of reason is most often what it would, or could take. I find it only natural to accept differences in opinion, status, et cetera, since we simply all are different. ignoring differences is ridiculous, trying to erase them is simply stupid, acknowledging them while trying to at least accomplish some kind of understanding seems the only option to me.

Tizzalicious
01-08-2007, 04:12 AM
Which Positive Quality Are You?
Your Result: Friendship

You are Friendship. Friends are those who can be counted upon in times of need. Friends are those who share in your joys and your sorrows. Friendship unites us with others beyond family and brings happiness and comfort to our lives. "Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."

ninthlayer
01-08-2007, 04:55 AM
Ejaculate.

lol, cum.