PDA

View Full Version : Diorshow

JoY
01-07-2007, 07:29 PM
thanks to Izie, I think, I bought this mascara. & it's so worth the money, it's worth an entire thread. I also got lipgloss-like stuff with it, which makes the whole deal even better, because it rocks freaking socks.

yess, me bought make-up. I may now call myself officially a girly-girl.

Little_Miss_1565
01-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Is it an imprint of Dior?

I'm loving Benefit's Bad Gal mascara, and Stephane Marais mascara. But I'm running out of both so I am up for discovering new things.

JoY
01-07-2007, 07:37 PM
wowowow chika, no pro talk when it concerns make-up, k? imprint? it's Dior, it's awesome. all I know. it devides the lashes perfectly, it has a massive, big, fat brush, that applies mascara on every lash seperately & it causes no irritation to the eyes. all I know so far.

Little_Miss_1565
01-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Ah, k, so it is Dior. Suhweet.

The brush sounds like the Benefit one that I use. I like a big brush like that, but what i also really like about the Marais is that the brush is actually a little comb. Then I can more easily get the lashes in the outer corner of my eyes.

JoY
01-07-2007, 07:49 PM
ooo, that sounds good, too. maybe I should try them all. when this one's finished, remind I should try yours. ;D last one I tried was the Volume thingie with white & black? that was okay, but the black dried up real quickly, so in the end I only had the white, which I mixed with brown I still had from a different mascara & that worked out fiiine.

Rag Doll
01-07-2007, 07:57 PM
i have diorshow and diorshow unlimited (i prefer the unlimited). good stuff.

JoY
01-07-2007, 08:00 PM
what's the difference? tell me all about it!

Izie
01-07-2007, 08:00 PM
I actually ended up getting L'Extreme by Lancome, but Diorshow is next on my list of priorities when I make some more money :

Yay about makeup though!

JoY
01-07-2007, 08:03 PM
you Ivil woman, you should've bought Diorshow. *folds arms* but in the mean time tell me how L'Extreme is working out for you.

Rag Doll
01-07-2007, 08:09 PM
i think the brush for the ultimate is different. i dont really remember at the moment and i'm too lazy to look. however, the ultimate is definitely less clumpy.

Tizzalicious
01-08-2007, 02:43 AM
I want iiiiit!

I want money.

killer_queen
01-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Diorshow is beyond awesome. Too bad that I'm running out of it. I like dior's ultimeyes more though. Its not like diorshow. It just gives a little length and curl. I have the violet one and it's sooo perfect. I wish I was blonde, violet doesn't look good on black lashes.

L'Extreme is a good mascara too. It has a sexy bottle. Oh maaan, can't believe I've used all of them.

Anyway, tell us about what lipgloss you bought. Lip glosses are the girliest things ever.

Vera
01-08-2007, 03:22 AM
I have some lame L'Oreal sell-out mascara right now. Dumb clumpiness but I wanted something that would REALLY make my lashes longer and everything I tried at the store didn't seem to work until I came upon this one.

Just remembered the name: Telescopic

Ain't that lame? I wanted to get something fancy but instead got this.

My Dior lipgloss I bought in Amsterdam still hasn't run out. I win.

killer_queen
01-08-2007, 03:28 AM
omg Vera, I have that too. It makes my eye lashes gorgeous, blackyblack and long but it also makes my eyelids heavy (which makes me look sleepy, which makes my teachers angriez) and it's hard to clean it. For the same result but more quality stuff I suggest Lancome's Fatale. (someone shut me up)

Vera
01-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Ta! My make-up budget was recently used on nail files, nail polish & that damn L'Oreal mascara but when it runs out, I'll keep your suggestion in mind.

My lashes are very nicely curled but look quite short so this looks very nice on me, if I say so myself, but yeah, the weighty lids thing is a problem over here as well. I don't find it tough to get off, as it isn't water resistant so just some cotton that's slightly wet and rub it over my eye, it comes off quite nicely.

I used to have some Lancome mascara called Defenicils or something, which was quite good but didn't make my lashes look long enough. As the name suggests, it was of course more of the defining kind.

Sunny
01-08-2007, 04:37 AM
Diorshow unlimited is sweet, but i'm in love with the Paul&Joe mascara duo. it's a bit more expensive (well, like 3 extra bucks =p), but it has two little brushies - a fat one and a skinny comblike one. they ruuule... and it's not one of those lame black&white mascaras, either, like many duos tend to be.

benefit's bad gal is great too. so is a lot of other stuff by benefit.=p

and grrrr lancome's l'extreme sucked. now i'm afraid to try fatale or hypnose. :/

Izie
01-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Dude you on crack, L'extreme is totally awesome for me.

And I remember you talking about paul and joe, I wanted to get it, but they kind of don't have sephora in montreal so I'd have to order it online... Which is probably what I'll do when I go for mascaras next time. Or Diroshow. Arrr.

GIMME MAKEUP!

JoY
01-08-2007, 09:49 AM
oh noes!

anyway, the most I've spent on mascara in the was like.. 15 euros? so this was muchos expensive for me. I got DiorKiss with it, it was one of this gift-y packages. SCORE. the same day I bought that, I also bought L'Oreal True Match & I got an insanely cool leather bag, Diesel jacket, Diesel pants & body-blouse from my mother. possibly I'll make some pictures.

Izie
01-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Crazy shopper!

Tizzalicious
01-08-2007, 10:02 AM
L'Oreal True Match.

I have that too! It's greaaaaaaaaat!

JoY
01-08-2007, 10:05 AM
when I'm shopping, there's no stopping. ;P

there's this one store in Arnhem I'm absolutely crazy about & because I come there every time I go shopping (three to four times a year), they know exactly what I want, what I like, what size I have, if I lost weight, if I gained weight.. perfection! I spent (well, my mother) 500 euros in that store alone, within half an hour, so the shop gave me a pretty cool bag with leopard print for free.

by the way, I found it ironic you call ME a crazy shopper. ;p you guys all spend so much on make-up; insane! but I see the advantages of it now.