PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to the Russian contingent of this board?

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2007, 07:40 AM
I punk! :cool:

the_GoDdEsS
01-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Facking thread! (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=503872&highlight=punk+facking#post503872)

JohnnyNemesis
01-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Oh god yes! I was trying to remember who made that thread. I can almost taste the win.

ps. lol at the highlighted search terms <3

All of you swines!
Have died RAMONES
Has died KURT KOBEIN
Has died JOHN LENNON
All have already died!
If I never shall see OFFSPRING that I of it to myself I shall not forgive

Fucking yes.

Bazza
01-09-2007, 08:01 AM
What happened to 4eh? I spoke to him a couple of times and he seemed alright. Didn't he have a Russian Offsring site?

Lithuanian Offspring
01-09-2007, 08:55 AM
I'm a counterfeit Russian. Or an upgrade. I'm not sure which one. As far as the Americans are concerned, eastern Europe is all Russia. hehee

Rocky-girl
01-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Whatever happened to the Russian contingent of this board?

It's dead.

H1T_That
01-09-2007, 02:19 PM
I like Mexican contingents better.

I can't wait till you get banned. (which you will)

Bazza
01-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Я думаю что ZagmenO очень глупий.

Unfortunately that's the worst insult I could remember in Russian.

Твой мать работал в улица, was another one, but I doubt it's gramatially correct.

Basically ZamanO, you're a fucking idiot, sort your life out.

Bazza
01-09-2007, 02:27 PM
ZagmanO, have you not realised that the main problem here is you. I have no problem, I just noticed your repeated off topic posts, which lack any form of sense or intelligence. And that little bit of Russian I typed was my attempt at remaining on topic, something you should really learn from.

Fundamentally I will reiterate my point that you're a fucking idiot (do I need to be any clearer? And don't be a nob and reply, it's a rhetorical question).

H1T_That
01-09-2007, 02:29 PM
ZagmanO, have you not realised that the main problem here is you. I have no problem, I just noticed your repeated off topic posts, which lack any form of sense or intelligence. And that little bit of Russian I typed was my attempt at remaining on topic, something you should really learn from.

Fundamentally I will reiterate my point that you're a fucking idiot (do I need to be any clearer? And don't be a nob and reply, it's a rhetorical question).

Nob is such an english word.

Bazza
01-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Nob is such an english word.

It's one of the best, can be used in so many situations and be insulting whilst not overly harsh.

H1T_That
01-09-2007, 02:54 PM
It's one of the best, can be used in so many situations and be insulting whilst not overly harsh.

Much like tosser.

Sin Studly
01-09-2007, 11:41 PM
It's dead.

:( Don't ever leave us, darling dcerushka.

edit ; Merlin Manson sounds awesome!