PDA

View Full Version : Clothing

Zeall
01-11-2007, 06:43 AM
Hey guys, i'm new here, although i have been here a while, i now have a reason to sign up (btw some of you guys have crazy conversations :D)

Anyway, i wanted to ask about the clothes being sold in the store section, more specifically, the sizes.

For people who have bought from here before, i was just wondering how big exactly large/medium/extra large the general set of clothes are, because inspecific sizes usually come with too big or too small clothing

Also, while i have a post open, is there a way i can i buy/get drum tablatures for the Offspring songs? or is it frowned upon

P.S

i wasn't sure where to put this Topic so if it is in the wrong place, can a Mod move it for me please?

Biggest offspring fan
01-11-2007, 08:18 AM
I use to by my t-shirts in medium, they usually doesn't shrimp so if you have small buy it in small or if you have medium buy it in medium. But when i bought my hoodie i bought it to big, it was in medium but away to big size. But that didn't matter because it shrump a whole size in the wash machine.

Zeall
01-11-2007, 08:46 AM
ok, thanks alot

Jojan
01-11-2007, 08:48 AM
I use to by my t-shirts in medium, they usually doesn't shrimp so if you have small buy it in small or if you have medium buy it in medium. But when i bought my hoodie i bought it to big, it was in medium but away to big size. But that didn't matter because it shrump a whole size in the wash machine.
You dumb swede that doesn't know English. ^_^ lol shrimp

I prefre to try the clothes, because I'm so fat. Sometimes XL is fine, and sometimes it's a bit to small.

darea
01-11-2007, 09:09 AM

I prefre to try the clothes, because I'm so fat. Sometimes XL is fine, and sometimes it's a bit to small.

lmao shrimp shrump ... shrunk

randman21
01-11-2007, 09:11 AM
lololololol

Zeall
01-11-2007, 09:15 AM
oh another quick question, do they deliver to England?

ArtificialLife
01-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I would get one size bigger than you usually do just in case the shirt shrimps. I know I wouldn't be happy walking around with a shrump shirt.

Biggest offspring fan
01-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Aha it is shrunk, sorry for that guys.

Dexter_H
01-11-2007, 03:33 PM

*sigh* .

nameless
01-11-2007, 05:33 PM
was there any specific design of shirts or hoodies you wanted?! it may be best to check out some uk sites, just for quicker delivery or if you needed to return anything. i bought an official t-shirt from the merch stand at a gig in 2005 and it did come up very big so id recommend check the chest sizes etc.

there is one official book that has the drum transcriptions (with guitar and bass) for americana and there are japanese ones for smash and ixnay on the hombre however these arent the most accurate and you would need to get them imported!

ArtificialLife
01-11-2007, 06:05 PM
mmmm.....shrimp

Zeall
01-12-2007, 02:11 AM
ok, thanks for the replies all