PDA

View Full Version : Who would you reunite

SMASH0390
01-11-2007, 09:23 AM
pick the band you would like to see reunite the most in our time. I vote soundgarden

Marco
01-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Blink 182

Of course I was joking, who the fuck cares about them. I know Queen are working on a new album, without John Deacon. He also hasn't toured with May and Taylor in the Paul Rodgers+Queen tour. I find it sad, he's a great bassist. It's not really a re-union but something like it anyway.

Forza
01-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Pink Floyd. Live8 was great; hope they play together again.

jacknife737
01-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Mighty Mighty Bosstones (although technically they're only on a "hiatus")

Or

Face to Face

0r4ng3
01-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Jawbreaker. They should not have stopped after Dear You. After that album, I'm curious as to which direction their music would go. Maybe Jets to Brazil is that direction, but probably not.

opivy21
01-11-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm just picking the first two bands that popped into my head, but I would say the Oblivians and the New Bomb Turks.

H1T_That
01-11-2007, 11:53 AM
Spineshank.

Jakebert
01-11-2007, 12:54 PM
the Pixies or Husker Du. I know the Pixies did a reunion tour a while back, but I want a new album.

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Deviates and Autopilot Off. They both split way too early.

Amiralanal
01-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Moderat likvidation

Descendents(not really reunite, but i want them to tour the world)

Minor threat

Stranger With Candy
01-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Rage Against The Machine.

The_Lightning_Rod2991
01-11-2007, 02:24 PM
either Rage against the machine or Drist (very recent split-up)

leo3375
01-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Soundgarden
RATM
The original Misfits line-up
Hüsker Dü
The Replacements
Prince and the Revolution
The original Smashing Pumpkins line-up

Camilamazed
01-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Rage Against the Machine.

Little_Miss_1565
01-11-2007, 09:33 PM
I don't like this trend of broken up bands reuniting because they usually end up sucking. I think I like the Pixies reunion so much because they only released that one new song and as far as I've heard aren't doing an album, or at least didn't rush to put an album out just to cash in.

All About Eve
01-11-2007, 09:44 PM
Are we assuming that dead people can be revived? If so, then the orginal Better Than Ezra.

nieh
01-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I don't like this trend of broken up bands reuniting because they usually end up sucking. I think I like the Pixies reunion so much because they only released that one new song and as far as I've heard aren't doing an album, or at least didn't rush to put an album out just to cash in.

Actually, I heard that they have written lots of songs together but the reason they never recorded an album is because they thought everyone would just end up downloading it.

Little_Miss_1565
01-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Actually, I heard that they have written lots of songs together but the reason they never recorded an album is because they thought everyone would just end up downloading it.

The one case in which I am glad for rampant downloading.

Ninty Man
01-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Van Halen, no more

StayInTheHouseCarl
01-12-2007, 01:02 AM
the Pixies or Husker Du. I know the Pixies did a reunion tour a while back, but I want a new album.

the Pixies are hitting the studio this month to record a new album. true story.

Jakebert
01-12-2007, 04:32 AM
Really? Everything I've heard about it said they demo'd a bunch of songs and weren't happy with them, so they decided not to go through with it. Either way, with bands like the Pixies, I would trust their reunions because all of the band memebers seem to have a lot of integrity and wouldn't record anything new unless they had something good to put out.

Little_Miss_1565
01-12-2007, 07:14 AM
the Pixies are hitting the studio this month to record a new album. true story.

NO. I PROTEST. THIS BULLSHIT CANNOT STAND.

:(

*Listens to "Break My Body" on loop to make the bad thoughts go away*

Seriously, play songs, have fun, tour, but why a new album. I have yet to hear a reunion album that wasn't a total waste of space.

mrconeman
01-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Pink Floyd definatly.
I mean, all the members of the band are touring with other members of the band.
David Gilmour is/was touring with Rick Wright. Roger Waters is/was touring with Nick Mason.
Dave and Roger are playing their solo stuff, but Pink Floyd tunes aswell, it's crazy that they are all out there playing Floyd stuff, but not as Floyd. I guess it's a lost hope though, and Live 8 really was a last time.

Plus if they actually did reunite, they could pull off a great album, I think. Gilmours latest solo release was brilliant, and I hear Rogers last few were quite good, and they can definatly pull it off live as we seen at live8.
But oh well.

Grabbal
01-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Rage against the machine!!

Tom Morello is still the best

SMASH0390
01-12-2007, 08:48 AM
yea i think if either rage or soundgarden or both got back togeather it would be fucking amazing. I like audioslave but nowhere near as much as thier original bands.

Jakebert
01-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Pink Floyd definatly.
I mean, all the members of the band are touring with other members of the band.
David Gilmour is/was touring with Rick Wright. Roger Waters is/was touring with Nick Mason.
Dave and Roger are playing their solo stuff, but Pink Floyd tunes aswell, it's crazy that they are all out there playing Floyd stuff, but not as Floyd. I guess it's a lost hope though, and Live 8 really was a last time.

Plus if they actually did reunite, they could pull off a great album, I think. Gilmours latest solo release was brilliant, and I hear Rogers last few were quite good, and they can definatly pull it off live as we seen at live8.
But oh well.

Roger's solo stuff sucks, I know a lot of people have been praising it, but it's not that good. However, I have heard great things about his live shows.

Anyway, the reason Floyd won't do any kind of reunion is because Waters and Gilmour hate each other, and I'm pretty sure that Wright feels the same way. I don't know if I'd want a new Floyd album. "The Division Bell", "A Momentary Lasp in Reason", and "The Final Cut" were all very forgettable, and "The Wall" was massively overrated. I don't see them pulling out another "Meddle" or "Animals" anytime soon.

As for the Pixies thing, I looked into it, and yeah, they're supposedly in the studio right now. I'm optimistic. The Breeders and Frank's solo stuff is great, and I really liked Bam Thwok. Plus, Frank has been saying things that give me a lot of hope; basically saying that they wouldn't release anything that they felt would tarnish the band's legacy.

mrconeman
01-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Agreed on pretty much everything you've just said (except for The Division Bell, I fucking love that album, Dave totally shines, his playing and singing was amazing on that album...for me anyway, Coming Back to Life, High Hopes, Keep Talking, Wearing the Inside out, I love them all)

I was just being a little hopeful, because after Live8 they did seem to have put their differences aside (Roger and Dave), but of course this could be just what they want to portray to the public and the media, they could still hate each other.

ZagmenO
01-12-2007, 02:43 PM
I would want Twisted Sister to reunite and make a new album!

mrconeman
01-12-2007, 02:44 PM
You do realise they made an album last month don't you?

Grabbal
01-12-2007, 02:45 PM

thats gotta burn Zagmeno!!

ZagmenO
01-12-2007, 02:46 PM

No! Are you serious? :eek:

mrconeman
01-12-2007, 02:50 PM
A Twisted Christmas – October 17, 2006

Well, a few months ago then. But yeah, they did, it's all classic Christmas tunes Twisted into well, Twisted Sister tunes. I've only heard one track off of it.

ZagmenO
01-12-2007, 02:53 PM
A Twisted Christmas – October 17, 2006

Well, a few months ago then. But yeah, they did, it's all classic Christmas tunes Twisted into well, Twisted Sister tunes. I've only heard one track off of it.

Oh. That's pretty cool. Maybe I'll buy that next Christmas, then.

Sinister
01-12-2007, 03:31 PM
I'd revive Cliff Burton and reform Metallica as it should have been all along.

RickyCrack
01-12-2007, 03:37 PM
The Specials or Skankin' Pickle. I'm sick of all these solo acts, even if Mike Park is a super hero.

Jakebert
01-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Agreed on pretty much everything you've just said (except for The Division Bell, I fucking love that album, Dave totally shines, his playing and singing was amazing on that album...for me anyway, Coming Back to Life, High Hopes, Keep Talking, Wearing the Inside out, I love them all)

I was just being a little hopeful, because after Live8 they did seem to have put their differences aside (Roger and Dave), but of course this could be just what they want to portray to the public and the media, they could still hate each other.

I don't think the Division Bell is a horrible album or anything, and I like it more than the Wall, I just think it's a little forgettable.

I remember reading something where, I think it was David, who said that they considered touring again after Live 8, but decided against it because all of those old feelings were still there. I can't say I blame him. As brilliant of a musician as Roger Waters is, every Pink Floyd bio I've read points to him as being a gigantic ass.

Killboy
01-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Well, I can't think of any other band but Creed.... I'm serious, I liked their music...

SkunkIt
01-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I'd bring back Desmond Dekker and Thomas Mccook from the dead and I wouldn't care if they never wanted to sing again.

ZagmenO
01-12-2007, 07:42 PM
I don't know why people think whoever likes Creed is a retard or something. I've personally never heard one song from them.

You should feel blessed. Scott Stapp is a horrible singer.

SkunkIt
01-12-2007, 07:45 PM
I had a Scott Stapp song on my cell phone by default. I was curious, so I listened to it. Half way through, I stopped the song and deleted it.

ZagmenO
01-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Picture two rhinos having extremely loud sex. That's almost as ear shattering as Stapp's singing.

Killboy
01-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Well, most people think that Creed sucks and if u name them they could think u made it sarcasticly... but I really like Creed... if u wanna hear a good song, I'd recommend "What if"

BuddyHolly
01-13-2007, 04:47 AM
Osker
RATM
Misfits

mrconeman
01-13-2007, 08:43 AM
The best reunion ever though - Iron Maiden.
Getting Bruce and Adrian back was brilliant. The three albums since have all been great too.

That_Guy91
01-13-2007, 08:47 AM
Rage Against the Machine.

*awaits trupunx joke*

Jakebert
01-13-2007, 09:35 AM
There's nothing wrong with liking Rage Against the Machine. They were the exception to the rule that late 90's mainstream hard rock sucked.

That_Guy91
01-13-2007, 09:46 AM
I know, but I was still kind of expecting a "trupunx".

Acoustic1804
01-13-2007, 02:45 PM
I have to say..Blink 182....I wasn't even the biggest fan of them, but I've liked them a lot more after they've split up.

Oxygene
01-13-2007, 04:15 PM
I can't believe non of you wrote the original guns n roses.. yeah axl's a fucking tool, but what they did was amazing shit.. I missed them when they were here in 91 and I missed them in 92 being like 11 years old, my parents didn't let me go, and it's still a sore spot till this day.. although I did catch them this may (well I caught axl and his homos) but it still was awesome.. I love those songs...

SMASH0390
01-14-2007, 09:37 AM
I hear ya man

leo3375
01-14-2007, 10:19 AM
I can't believe non of you wrote the original guns n roses.. yeah axl's a fucking tool, but what they did was amazing shit.. I missed them when they were here in 91 and I missed them in 92 being like 11 years old, my parents didn't let me go, and it's still a sore spot till this day.. although I did catch them this may (well I caught axl and his homos) but it still was awesome.. I love those songs...

I've been joking about Velvet Revolver firing Weiland, hiring Axl, and changing their name to Guns N Roses for at least two years!

Jakebert
01-14-2007, 10:24 AM
GNR only had one good album. Liek srsly.

SMASH0390
01-14-2007, 11:01 AM
lol they might as well leo.

JoY
01-15-2007, 07:00 AM
bands falling apart are like lovers break-ups; they split apart, they move on, play on, do their own thing seperately.. some bandmembers turn out to be lame-ass musicians on their own, without the others, others will be just as successful, or even more successful.

but most important; they break up for a good, good reason. or else they wouldn't fucking bother. & most of the times that moment in time defines the band as a group & it comes down to each on their own. trying to bring them back together will leave people with the memory of how they were before & to them it'll mean "getting back together after having broken up", & the whole breaking up causes damage that can't be undone. it'll leave both the band & the fans disappointed, because it's impossible to be like they were before, or the magic has slipped somewhere along the way.

Come out and smash'em up!
01-15-2007, 08:12 AM
if you could resurect people then

Pantera
Nirvana

if not....

System of a down ( if they split, now on hiatus)
Strapping young Lad
The Misfits (orginal line up)

SMASH0390
01-15-2007, 08:48 AM
its just a game joy, who do you want to see that you didnt have a chance to see?

That_Guy91
01-15-2007, 08:52 AM
System of a down ( if they split, now on hiatus)

Forgot to say them. I haven't seen them live yet, and NOW they go on hiatus.

Iamstupid
01-15-2007, 09:21 AM
Blink 182

The message you've entered is too short ==> FUCK YOU

Thomas
01-15-2007, 10:37 AM
RATM, SOAD, and if we could revive dead people, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles. I would KILL to see John Bonham live.

Thomas
01-15-2007, 10:39 AM
Blink 182

They are better off broken up. I am a Blink fan, but +44 is way better than Blink because of the lack of Tom. Seriously. Terrible voice. Terrible guitar player. Waste of space. At least Mark could sing.

Iamstupid
01-19-2007, 12:20 PM
They are better off broken up. I am a Blink fan, but +44 is way better than Blink because of the lack of Tom. Seriously. Terrible voice. Terrible guitar player. Waste of space. At least Mark could sing.

+44 :confused: :confused: :confused: ???

DeAtHsTaR
01-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Well, most people think that Creed sucks and if u name them they could think u made it sarcasticly... but I really like Creed... if u wanna hear a good song, I'd recommend "What if"

It's good, but what a rip off of Stone Temple Pilots.

German Andres
01-22-2007, 11:54 AM
NIrvana.....if Kurt Cobain were alive....sad. But talking about live people, I`d have to say Pixies

Ninty Man
01-23-2007, 09:17 PM
+44 :confused: :confused: :confused: ???

+44, band of mark hoppus and travis barker... and yes, they are better that crappy AVA

NIrvana.....if Kurt Cobain were alive....sad. But talking about live people, I`d have to say Pixies
Ok... I must say nothing personal onto you... BUT:

FUCK ALL NIRVANA FANS

Come out and smash'em up!
01-25-2007, 01:05 PM
+44, band of mark hoppus and travis barker... and yes, they are better that crappy AVA

Ok... I must say nothing personal onto you... BUT:

FUCK ALL NIRVANA FANS

I bet you have had traumatic experiences in early 90's, Nirvana rocks and your just sensitive.

Ninty Man
01-25-2007, 05:15 PM
I bet you have had traumatic experiences in early 90's, Nirvana rocks and your just sensitive.

No, I just hate Nirvana fans, they are so stupid

leo3375
01-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Now that RATM has reunited, I'm hoping for a Soundgarden reunion.

German Andres
01-26-2007, 11:42 AM

Why do you hate them?
Maybe you are the stupid one that hasn`t motives and can`t endorse your meaningless words

Forza
01-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Fact that a bunch of those idiots suicided when Kurt Cobain shot himself makes them stupid.

That_Guy91
01-26-2007, 02:42 PM
It's ok to like Nirvana, but most of the people that consider themselves "fans" are complete morons.

ashtray_girl_1
01-26-2007, 05:41 PM
nightwish, blink 182, offspring (with ron, that is), soungarden are the ones i can think of right now but i'msure there's many more:D

German Andres
01-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Fact that a bunch of those idiots suicided when Kurt Cobain shot himself makes them stupid.

I agree with you that those guys who killed themselvs are stupid and fucking idiots, but I like their music, not the way Cobain killed himself! He was an awesome guitarist, but I not support or understand what he did.

Ninty Man
01-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Why do you hate them?
Maybe you are the stupid one that hasn`t motives and can`t endorse your meaningless words

Cause they think that they are the ultimate music motherfuckers, or in another sense: They feel like sons of GODS for listening at Nirvana

He was an awesome guitarist, but I not support or understand what he did.

You just make my whole point. Amazing guitarist??? Pfft, I've seen a monkey with better musical skills that Cobain

And unfortunately... there are still fans around here

German Andres
01-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Cause they think that they are the ultimate music motherfuckers, or in another sense: They feel like sons of GODS for listening at Nirvana

You just make my whole point. Amazing guitarist??? Pfft, I've seen a monkey with better musical skills that Cobain

And unfortunately... there are still fans around here

First: I don`t feel like that

Second: I have to admit, he was better than Noodles and many others(I love Noodles,anyway)

Third: fuck off, damn ignorant

Derek
01-29-2007, 11:03 AM
I'd like to see The Ramones back on stage. (Yes, I know that it's impossible;)) Also WIZO should play together again.

Derek

Grabbal
01-29-2007, 11:18 AM
I'd like to see The Ramones back on stage. (Yes, I know that it's impossible;)) Also WIZO should play together again.

Derek

WIZO??!?!?!?!?

Derek
01-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Oh, sorry. I forgot to explain; WIZO is a german Punk Band.
Official Homepage. (http://www.wizo.de/)

Derek

Marco
01-29-2007, 11:29 AM

Second: I have to admit, he was better than Noodles and many others(I love Noodles,anyway)

He's just got a better view of music than yours, moron.

Ninty Man
01-29-2007, 01:11 PM

1-. OK

2-. HOLY MOTHER FUCKING RAPTOR JESUS CRAP!!! That's it, I'll start to get on fire Nirvana fans

3-. Die

German Andres
02-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Well, actually I exaggerated when I said Cobain was better than Noodles. I`m sorry, that`s not true. Noodles is a lot better. I was just angry to hear so many intolerates that can`t stand the tastes of other people. Nothing we can do, though...I feel sorry for them!

Jakebert
02-01-2007, 01:07 PM
I agree with you that those guys who killed themselvs are stupid and fucking idiots, but I like their music, not the way Cobain killed himself! He was an awesome guitarist, but I not support or understand what he did.

Cobain was a horrible guitarist. The sloppiness that people kiss his ass over wasn't intentional, and wasn't done for the sake of "noise rock" like everyone says. It was done because he sucked ass at guitar. There's a huge difference between playing feedback and intentionally sloppy parts to create a different kind of sound and what Cobain did, and you know nothing about music if you can't tell what it is.

SMASH0390
02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
I'm gonna agree with you on Cobain here Jakebert. I listen to some nirvana, have all the albums, and love parts of it but honestly i think Cobain was an asshole because of the way he started fights with people (and bands like pearl jam) who were only cool to him. He did things like separate himself from the band so he could do drugs and was pretty much just a crappy person which one could blame on his depression if they wish. nirvana was very hodgepodge in its music being extremely "Noise rock" and a lot less rock n roll like the other grunge bands, it was harder to find melody in a lot of their songs (like all distortion). I think they were the least of the grunge bands for that reason, in my opinion. Although If he were alive i wouldn't back down from going to one of their concerts. I believe that a lot of hardcore nirvana fans may not have been introduced to other music yet, in my case I kinda started on nirvana, therefor they might be a little ignorant but what band does not have that (of course this is not always the case but as far as personal experience goes, that has been proven true for me). ASIDE from that Jakebert you should probably chill out man.

Ninty Man
02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Cobain was a horrible guitarist. The sloppiness that people kiss his ass over wasn't intentional, and wasn't done for the sake of "noise rock" like everyone says. It was done because he sucked ass at guitar. There's a huge difference between playing feedback and intentionally sloppy parts to create a different kind of sound and what Cobain did, and you know nothing about music if you can't tell what it is.

Hooray...
I love you XD

Well, actually I exaggerated when I said Cobain was better than Noodles. I`m sorry, that`s not true. Noodles is a lot better. I was just angry to hear so many intolerates that can`t stand the tastes of other people. Nothing we can do, though...I feel sorry for them!

Well... I mean, I can't stand Nirvana fans for been such an asses sometimes, saying such things like COBAIN WAS A GUITAR GOD, EVEN BETTER THAT VAN HALEN :eek: ... But ok

H1T_That
02-03-2007, 04:43 AM
Well done to whoever said RATM or Smashing Pumpkins.

Jakebert
02-03-2007, 11:30 AM
I'm gonna agree with you on Cobain here Jakebert. I listen to some nirvana, have all the albums, and love parts of it but honestly i think Cobain was an asshole because of the way he started fights with people (and bands like pearl jam) who were only cool to him. He did things like separate himself from the band so he could do drugs and was pretty much just a crappy person which one could blame on his depression if they wish. nirvana was very hodgepodge in its music being extremely "Noise rock" and a lot less rock n roll like the other grunge bands, it was harder to find melody in a lot of their songs (like all distortion). I think they were the least of the grunge bands for that reason, in my opinion. Although If he were alive i wouldn't back down from going to one of their concerts. I believe that a lot of hardcore nirvana fans may not have been introduced to other music yet, in my case I kinda started on nirvana, therefor they might be a little ignorant but what band does not have that (of course this is not always the case but as far as personal experience goes, that has been proven true for me). ASIDE from that Jakebert you should probably chill out man.

It's not that it's noise rock that bothers me, it's the exact opposite. People think that's what he was going for, and it wasn't Noise rock takes a lot more talent than just being able to make screeching effects and stuff with your guitar. It's about the overall music arrangement and how the noise benefits the rest of the piece. Cobains weird, sloppy noises were just because he was a bad guitarist, not because he was good at experimenting or creating new sounds.

As for the "chill out", you're still just bitter because I made you look like an idiot in the other thread. And don't bother trying to argue that, because I'm not wasting any more time on you.

SMASH0390
02-03-2007, 12:07 PM
the casualties thing is cool i learned my lesson. not a good idea to go saying shit without info to back it up. straight up fiercely throwing your opinions at one another is what boards are about, im just trying to be intelligent about it. I said chill out because your saying really blunt intolerant things like "you know nothing about music" to these kids, also Partly because i do appreciate the band to a degree. If it were fall out boy or any other band i wouldn't have bothered you, probably even helped you, which is hypocritical I know but will not happen again now that i take it into consideration. But i really do agree with you, he isn't a good guitarist and its pretty obvious he was just making noise. Its ignorant to say hes a great guitar player. he was more renown for his songwriting and in his hay day was was praised for that rather then new comers thinking he is a great guitarist. I don't think you could especially take a critic back in the day seriously if they said cobain was a great guitarist and i believe that was just common knowledge. and The songwriting just comes down to personal opinion.

Iamstupid
02-03-2007, 01:28 PM

I thought that I was a nice french girl :(
Yeah I like Nirvana and it's all

Ninty Man
02-03-2007, 01:51 PM

Nah, it's not a problem, you're still nice... cause you're french XD

Jakebert
02-03-2007, 03:01 PM
the casualties thing is cool i learned my lesson. not a good idea to go saying shit without info to back it up. straight up fiercely throwing your opinions at one another is what boards are about, im just trying to be intelligent about it. I said chill out because your saying really blunt intolerant things like "you know nothing about music" to these kids, also Partly because i do appreciate the band to a degree. If it were fall out boy or any other band i wouldn't have bothered you, probably even helped you, which is hypocritical I know but will not happen again now that i take it into consideration. But i really do agree with you, he isn't a good guitarist and its pretty obvious he was just making noise. Its ignorant to say hes a great guitar player. he was more renown for his songwriting and in his hay day was was praised for that rather then new comers thinking he is a great guitarist. I don't think you could especially take a critic back in the day seriously if they said cobain was a great guitarist and i believe that was just common knowledge. and The songwriting just comes down to personal opinion.

I agree that whether you like it or not, it comes down to opinion. I wasn't really saying people can't like him. But, as for the "you know nothing about music", that was based more in saying he was a good guitarist. Objectively speaking, he wasn't a good guitarist, and if you know anything about music, you know that. I wasn't saying that their knowledge in music was limited just because they like Nirvana.

SMASH0390
02-04-2007, 07:48 PM
i can understand that, sounds pretty righteous to me when you put it that way sorry for bustin' your balls.

Killboy
02-04-2007, 09:09 PM

Wait a minute... french GIRL?????

Holy shit!.... Well, I gotta say that, her BBS name is a guy's, IMO.

Jeff316
02-04-2007, 09:34 PM
The Letters Oraganize thats sucks they split up.:mad: But a coulple of them made a new band called the black volt.:o

Piedude
02-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Strapping young Lad
(orginal line up)

Dont think theyve properly split, Devin just doesnt want hide away for a little bit since becoming a dad....hence his new album out in a couple month (Ziltoid the Omniscient) has something to do with an Alien puppet out to destroy the world (details are sparse but that seem to be the jist of what the man himselfs saying)...and luckily for you he claims its as heavy as Strapping but with a concept like Punky Bruster and some songs that would fit DTB....

Ninty Man
02-07-2007, 07:10 PM

Yeah, but she's a girl... be nice

Human
02-07-2007, 07:13 PM
no doubt. but more led zeppelin<3 or the beatles <3 again. but many of them are dead.

WebDudette
02-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Rage Against The Machine and At The Drive-In.

StayInTheHouseCarl
02-07-2007, 10:30 PM
the police are holding a press conference this monday to announce their world tour....

....thats why this winter has been abnormally mild.... hell froze over!

SMASH0390
02-08-2007, 01:44 PM
yea lol have to seeing them

Iamstupid
02-08-2007, 02:29 PM
Nah, it's not a problem, you're still nice... cause you're french XD

Okay XD So there is no problem :D

My BBS name, IMHO is unisex because there are some dumb everywhere, girls or boys, boys or girls

Ninty Man
02-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Okay XD So there is no problem :D

My BBS name, IMHO is unisex because there are some dumb everywhere, girls or boys, boys or girls

Oh, that explains a lot

SaiKYoU
02-09-2007, 07:05 AM
"Use your illsuion era" Guns n Roses

Judge B
02-09-2007, 08:05 AM
I would reunite finnish rock band Kolmas Nainen.

fergiepunk
02-26-2007, 02:38 PM
the mighty mighty bosstones

or

rites of spring

coke_a_holic
02-26-2007, 02:50 PM
The Clash. Preferably with Joe Strummer, but I heard a long time ago they were going to go on tour with the guy from Rancid as the singer, but there has been no news of that for months (EDIT: years).

Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade, too, because they were much better than his solo work. I really hope they release another album, but he's always focusing on one project, never providing attention to more than one of his 5 or 6 different bands.