PDA

View Full Version : Justin Timberlake? I'd hit it.

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Anyone with me?

Oxygene
01-12-2007, 04:29 PM
yeah...

with an 18 wheeler..

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Hands off my honey bunny :(

Lodat225
01-12-2007, 04:31 PM
Alpha dog looked like a good movie 'till i read the reviews. One said something like this:

"Alpha dog is as interesting as watching monkeys in a zoo throwing shit at each other"

I guess it sucks.

Bazza
01-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Timberlake's a grade A nob, I just don't get what the ladies see in him?!

Sunny
01-12-2007, 04:33 PM
i'm torn.

like, his music makes my booty go *weeooo dancey*, but the rest of him.. well.. doesn't.

ek. i'm shallow. whatever. "sexyback" still pwns.

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 04:33 PM
They see good looks, catchy music, and great dancing. I'm not surprised that women are into that sort of thing.

SkunkIt
01-12-2007, 04:34 PM
http://www.the7thlevel.com/images/justinmmc.jpg

http://www.arabia.msn.com/providersimages/special/justin_2.jpg

http://img.nesteklikk.no/2006-10/86350.jpg

Yeah, i'd hit that.

Rag Doll
01-12-2007, 04:35 PM
i would definitely enjoy getting boned by him. really fucking enjoy it.

Bazza
01-12-2007, 04:36 PM
They see good looks, catchy music, and great dancing. I'm not surprised that women are into that sort of thing.

Yeah, but he know's it, making him a smug git.

Lodat225
01-12-2007, 04:37 PM
i would definitely enjoy getting boned by him. really fucking enjoy it.

Same here .

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah, but he know's it, making him a smug git.

When there's about fifty kazillion people buying your records, begging you for guest appearances on their television shows and musical projects, and sending you their panties in the mail, you'd have to be completely retarded not to "know" it. He seems to be about as humble as possible about it.

Besides, he's a dreamboat! I'd hit it!

T-6005
01-12-2007, 04:39 PM
I'd sing Homelessville with him.

Bazza
01-12-2007, 04:47 PM
I dunno, to me it seems like he has that something in his smile, as if to say "I'm better than you guys, and you know it"

Then again, maybe I don't like him cos I'm such a failure :(

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 04:51 PM
I'd sing Homelessville with him.

Yeah, and I'd do him. Did I mention that yet?

I dunno, to me it seems like he has that something in his smile, as if to say "I'm better than you guys, and you know it"

That...makes no sense.

Then again, maybe I don't like him cos I'm such a failure :(

That...makes sense.

All About Eve
01-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Bring your sexyback into my bed plz.

SkunkIt
01-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Post edited, I don't wanna get banned for side boob and monkey.

Lodat225
01-12-2007, 05:55 PM
I would be interested in seeing monkeys have shit fights! :D

I guess that does seem kinda interesting...

@ SkunkIt: Alright. And?

Lizardus
01-12-2007, 07:07 PM
yeah...

with an 18 wheeler..

Noob.

Nailbat all the way.
It hurts more and leaves some nice scars.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Give it on up to homelessville.

"I think this is my corner, if you don't mind."
"Mind? I don't mind a... BIZnit."

Llamas
01-12-2007, 08:21 PM
His looks: meh, slightly above average. His hair and facial hair are horrible, and his face in general annoys me. He's got an alright body, I guess.

His voice: I think he's a good singer and has a lot of talent. However,

His music: Most of it gives me that "good god please no" reaction.

His dancing: Typical pop "boy band/girl singer from the 90s" dancing, in the grand scheme of things. Anyone who studies dance can do what he does.

Overall: C-. Please see me after class (and no, not in a dirty way!)

All About Eve
01-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Jesus, do you have to break down everything so seriously?

Llamas
01-12-2007, 08:38 PM
Nah, just your mom.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 08:42 PM
I agree with AAE. It's one of your most annoying characteristics. I really hope you won't develop some sort of strange grudge after I tell you this, as most seem to, but I have to say that your scope of humor seems very limited, and that out of that you have a tendency to both completely attack people who are simply sharing opinions, however badly, and at the same time showing them exactly what they should and can believe, later claiming that it's only opinion.

I've almost certainly taken this far farther than AAE believes, but you should just lighten up a little. You seem too into proving people wrong.

EDIT - Right there, when I said "most annoying," I apologize. I meant to write "more annoying." You're not really an annoying person.

Llamas
01-12-2007, 08:43 PM
I wasn't trying to prove anyone wrong or tell anyone their opinions are wrong... the thread is about Justin Timberlake and I gave my opinion. :-/

edit, I just noticed that you stated that I claim it's only an opinion... but what else could it be? It is an opinion, and it'll never be anything more. I just don't see what's wrong with giving mine... everyone here gives negative opinions about things they don't like.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I wasn't trying to prove anyone wrong or tell anyone their opinions are wrong... the thread is about Justin Timberlake and I gave my opinion. :-/
But even that is part of what I meant. Initially, you state your opinion as if there could not possibly be a correct other interpretation of the situation. Then when people do object, you claim opinion.

0r4ng3
01-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Almost 30 posts, and not a single "Dick in a Box" reference? For shame.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Almost 30 posts, and not a single "Dick in a Box" reference? For shame.
Jesse, I made an SNL reference. For shame, is there no pleasing you?

Maybe making you open a box I give you will help.

Llamas
01-12-2007, 08:48 PM
But even that is part of what I meant. Initially, you state your opinion as if there could not possibly be a correct other interpretation of the situation. Then when people do object, you claim opinion.

The only part of my post in here that could possibly see as saying it like there's no other option is my opinion on his dancing. Everything else includes things like, "I think", "it gives me", "in general annoys me". Those are very explictly opinions of mine, not saying "He's average in looks no matter what you say".

0r4ng3
01-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Jesse, I made an SNL reference. For shame, is there no pleasing you?

Maybe making you open a box I give you will help.
Oh, you did? I must have missed it.

Edit: Wait, are you referring to "homelessville"? That took me a while to get.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 08:52 PM
The only part of my post in here that could possibly see as saying it like there's no other option is my opinion on his dancing. Everything else includes things like, "I think", "it gives me", "in general annoys me". Those are very explictly opinions of mine, not saying "He's average in looks no matter what you say".
I'm not going to read into your exact words, love. There would be no point to it. Any argument based on semantics automatically becomes worse in my eyes, unless those semantics are an inherent part of the tone of the sentence. "I think that" etc. isn't conducive to the meaning of the sentence. Therefore I don't necessarily care how you phrased it. And I'm not just referring to this instant in this thread. You've said it elsewhere.

And no, I will not go searching for examples. I'm not going to bother to do that in something which is also only my opinion and which could in fact very well be wrong.

I don't want to argue with you, love. I'm making a comment, and I'm asking you to either take it into consideration or ignore it. If you do, I will appreciate it. If you don't, things will go on as before. It's not exactly a life-changing moment.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 08:55 PM
This is Holly. I am Thibault's girlfriend... he's being a dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT - She's kind of pissed because I'm not at the party next door.

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 09:01 PM
I agree with absolutely everything Thibault has said in this thread. Absolutely everything.

But dude, posting on the BBS while there's a party AND a girlfriend (who you may be having sex with in her vagina for all we know) next door? That's a big no-no! A no-no-no, even!

Jakebert
01-12-2007, 09:09 PM
I always thought that the triple-no was just a myth.

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 09:10 PM
My Mom was the pioneer of the quintuple-no whenever I asked to do crazy shit as a child.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Ricky, I have to apologize. Since she's come on the board, I've thought of Brianna partly as your protegee, if you will. If anything, I was expecting you to object the most.

I am happy to find out that I was wrong.

Just one question. Which is more awesome, Sonic or Aladdin?

If you're a true man, you won't be able to decide.

EDIT - it's just an opinion.

Man, that's not fair, is it?

Llamas
01-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Quite honestly, it'd be *really great* if people could maybe PM me when they have an opinion they'd like to share with me, rather than broadcasting it over the board. And Ricky agrees with every negative thing said about me lately, so I don't see why you're surprised that he's not backing me up. Has he ever?

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Thibault: If someone was just being a dick and making bullshit statements about her I wouldn't stand for it because I do really like her. But I'm also not gonna keep quiet when people say things I agree with; that wouldn't jive with the realness.

EDIT - Okay wow yeah. This is getting stupid now/cut it.

T-6005
01-12-2007, 09:49 PM
My apologies, Brianna. I tend to think of the board as a fairly small community, and you're one of the few I can cut loose enough to disagree with "publicly" without it being a big deal.

I mean, sure, everyone is annoyed by Zagwhatever and Lodat, but I figure I can disagree with you publicly without taking it to PM. I'm unaware of the personal politics between you and other members of the board.

I'm not looking to insult you - I feel comfortable disagreeing with Ricky, it just seems like no one ever sees it because he's aPOSTWHORE much?

Not that I mind, although he's no Richard.

I figured disagreeing with you would be a simple matter that would either spark debate showing me that my opinion is in the minority or that you would reply one way or the other and that your statement would pretty much end our discussion on this topic for now.

Paint_It_Black
01-12-2007, 10:39 PM

Well, of course. That's what most people do. You give your opinion, and unless you're a spineless worm with no self-esteem you don't immediately end it with "but I could be wrong it's just my opinion please don't hate me". No. You state your opinion as if it's absolutely correct, because hey, it's your opinion, so you probably do think it's correct. But then if people over-react and blah blah blah sometimes you need to remind them that you were just giving your opinion.

I honestly don't see a single good reason in this thread for Brianna to be getting this kind of attention. She's clearly not liking it, and she clearly didn't deserve it.

Thibault, you know I love you, but quit it.

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 10:45 PM
He acknowledged that and was talking about the way things are presented/the fact that this constantly comes up. Either way, I'm begging the entire BBS to just stop talking about this in the thread now because it's clearly making her uncomfortable. I'm gonna go to sleep soon and I hope I don't come back to more of that same drama y'all agree we should curb in the first place. There's AIM/MSN options.

Paint_It_Black
01-12-2007, 11:02 PM
Good point Rick. Though, you know, she was also obviously uncomfortable with it before you joined in agreeing with everything Thibault had said. That might have been a better moment to beg everyone to drop it.

JohnnyNemesis
01-12-2007, 11:06 PM
At that point she was defending herself perfectly well and expressed no discomfort whatsoever, so there was no reason to. Beyond that though, we agree and I'm glad and back to Justin Timberlake's sexiness okay?

Little_Miss_1565
01-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Good point Rick. Though, you know, she was also obviously uncomfortable with it before you joined in agreeing with everything Thibault had said. That might have been a better moment to beg everyone to drop it.

You speak as though someone can't either change their mind or decide to do things differently.

PS--Box in a box.

Paint_It_Black
01-12-2007, 11:22 PM
expressed no discomfort whatsoever

I thought she seemed quite uncomfortable. But we're in general agreement here, so back to the topic indeed.

You speak as though someone can't either change their mind or decide to do things differently.

That wasn't my intention. I'll just get back on-topic now.

I hate Justin's voice. It just grates on me. I admit he has talent, it's just not my kind of talent. As a person, though, he seems quite likable. I seem to remember reaching that conclusion after watching the first episode of Punk'd.

T-6005
01-13-2007, 12:17 AM
My apologies for getting off-topic. I clearly didn't clearly present my arguments very well, otherwise Richard would have agreed (because I'm his protegee and he tries to find everything right with what I say).

Back on topic.

I like his SNL stuff quite a bit. And 4 srs yo, I really, really like Sexyback when it isn't being played all day like it was at the beginning of the year. It got played tonight and I was all "Shit I haven't heard this song in a while, it's great, hey Girlfriend! want to have SEX! to this?"

Vera
01-13-2007, 02:03 AM
Anyone with me?

Pass. Not Asian enough.

Nina
01-13-2007, 03:54 AM
Justin had always been goodlooking to me. It is both his physical attributes and clothing style that I like a lot. I love men who dont consider fashion a useless thing.

about other stuff..

He seems like a great guy (plz dont come with "but you dont know him and he could pretend all the timmeee!!!". thx), really genuine and naturally funny. But he always seems to be able to take certain things seriously, which I like. I hate it when people are at all times laid back.

His music is catchy, fun and great to listen to. I have both his albums now and I like them. He has a very, very good voice and he is a talented dancer.

I'm done!

killer_queen
01-13-2007, 05:39 AM
Every time I see/hear Justin's name I think about Robbie Williams' hawtness. So yeah, I prefer Robbie.

JohnnyNemesis
01-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Pass. Not Asian enough.

Ohhh, I'll get you. One of these days, I'll get you!