PDA

View Full Version : Jeans

SkunkIt
01-16-2007, 12:02 AM
What kind of jeans do you prefer or usally wear? What jeans do you think are most comfortable? Is it hard for you to find jeans, because of your shape, size or height? Do you wear a belt, suspenders, or nothing with your jeans? Do you wear overalls? What kind of style do you like?

I myself, perfer Levi's to everything. They are the most comfortable jean, look good and stay soft after a few washes, allowing for more comfortable flexibility and come in my height, even though their short capris are almost my height for regular jeans. It is usally hard for me to find jeans that are not low rise, skinny or ugly in my height, but Levi's usally has my fit. I usally wear my usual, old favorite Nintendo belt (lol). I do not wear overalls and the only style of jean I like is one that fits. Not loose, not tight, but just perfect. They have to be able to go over my footwear (whatever it may be) or be capris, but not short capris.

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 12:39 AM
It's hard to find any kind of pants for me, because I am a shortie, and lately it seems like they stopped making jeans that are short enough, or at least the right waist//length combination, which is strange to me, because it would make sense to make the smaller sizes in shortter versions, not the bigger ones.

Anyway, I only have one pair of jeans I really like, which, suprisingly enough, are H&M ones. I have to fold them at the bottom, but it looks okay, so that's no problem. I neeeed more, and I've searched all over, but I just canư find any that I like.

Llamas
01-16-2007, 12:42 AM
American Eagle and... oh crap... what's it called. Express. Jeans from those places fit me the best. I hate everything else from AE, but their jeans are great.

Paint_It_Black
01-16-2007, 01:09 AM
Whatever's most comfortable at the lowest price.

the_GoDdEsS
01-16-2007, 01:59 AM
I don't wear any special brand. Usually I just find cheap pants I find nice enough. I used to have awesome looking ones that are hard to find nowadays. Preferably no blue jeans though. And the only problem I got is the same one Tizz mentioned. They're perfect around the waist but usually the legs on them are too long so I have to cut/sew them a few centimeters shorter or have it done.

wheelchairman
01-16-2007, 02:22 AM
I buy my jeans at 30$ a piece from New Yorker. I get boot cut because straight cut is for emo fagggggggots. And I hate what emo fagggggggots did to jean fashion and prices. Spoiled little bastards.

Jakebert
01-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Whatever's most comfortable at the lowest price.

Same here. As far as clothes go, I've never been overly picky.

Nina
01-16-2007, 03:42 AM
I have never owned a pair of jeans or pants that I did NOT need to tailor or fold. They are all perfect around the waist but way too long...I mean...waaaayyy...too long. The type of long that even makes it impossible to fold it sometimes.

I used to buy all my jeans from New Yorker and H&M, but they are bad quality and lose their elasticity around the waist, which is a pain in the ass. I probably wont buy jeans from there anymore. Since I lost weight I could sell them without feeling bad.

I currently have a pair from H&M, dark blue and straight cut, and a pair from HIS, low waist in black. I really like the second pair because it's good quality and fits perfectly.

I dislike wide jeans because they are unflattering. I also usually dont like low waist cut jeans because it makes everyone look like a fatty around the waist (with the lovehandles and all). Thankfully I have none, but I used to. I have never tried on skinny jeans, but I think that'll be my next pair, as soon as I can afford it. I love the way skinny jeans look on tiny slim people; however I wish people would get over the "I can wear whatever I want!!!!11111" attitude.....if you're overweight or just have big legs skinny jeans will look like shit on you, period.

I generally prefer darker colors to light colors...light blue jeans look ugly. I used to own a pair not long ago. The only reason I still wore them was because they were basically the only pair that fit.

Men in non-tight levi's jeans look delicious.

killer_queen
01-16-2007, 03:52 AM
I don't have a certain style, I always get different stuff but there is one great brand when it comes to jeans and it's Diesel. Sure, it's a lot more expensive than the others but I never have more than two pairs of jeans. don't get new ones until they get old.

Sunny
01-16-2007, 03:53 AM
i used to be a huge fan of diesel jeans, but recently the suckers started to look dated in a huge huge 90s way. sad :[ they're still very good quality jeans though... unlike some other "fancy" brands, which lose their crystal embellishments after a couple of washes. grar. i'm not going to dry clean my jeans goddammit, no matter what the tag says! :[

aside from that, i like seven jeans, but they're expensive, as are paper denim & cloth. :/ i've recently discovered that ZARA makes pretty sweet jeans which fit me quite well... and they're much cheaper than all the other stuff.

i do have trouble finding jeans that are short enough. ;p i generally like low jeans.. perhaps too low (hello, plumber butt), and not too baggy. also, god, no flares!

i only *have* to wear a belt with one pair of jeans i own (they're too big now, poo)... but i often wear belts just for the fun of it.

Banchi
01-16-2007, 03:58 AM
idonno ....
Ordinary hi hi !

Nina
01-16-2007, 04:10 AM
oh right, belts..
I really dont like belts. They look fabulous on other people, but shitty on me. I also find them incredibly uncomfortable. I'd rather have jeans that fit me perfectly without a belt, and I dont like belts as an accessory only.

example for hot jeans (http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ninaeatspie/fashion/outfit9.jpg)

Also, jeans should never be tucked into boots, unless you HAVE to do it (too much snow, etc).

Sunny
01-16-2007, 04:13 AM
you'd hate me =p i tuck my jeans into my boots all the time. i think it's cute with big blobby boots like uggs or mukluks.

killer_queen
01-16-2007, 04:14 AM
Skinny jeans look awesome with high heels. And jeans tucked into boots might look good too. If you have a model's body.

you'd hate me =p i tuck my jeans into my boots all the time. i think it's cute with big blobby boots like uggs or mukluks.
Same here. Uggs are the cutest things ever <3

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 04:15 AM
I agree with Nina on the skinny and low waist jeans, they are baaad on people with a little more fat than none.

I love low waist ones though, the higher ones never fit right, too wide in the waist when they fit around my ass. Ghetto booty?

And I like them in boots lately, but they have to be tight jeans, otherwise you look like a farmer.

I'm all for belts too <3

the_GoDdEsS
01-16-2007, 04:16 AM
you'd hate me =p i tuck my jeans into my boots all the time.

I don't but it's a real pity to have hot high boots/pretty boots covered up under pants. And it's usually too cold for skirts in winter.

Nina
01-16-2007, 04:17 AM
Oh yeah, I agree jeans tucked in boots can look awesome, but most of the time people have no idea how to do it properly. Sometimes it just doesnt work and looks like shit...I dunno.

And I love wearing skirts in cold weather! I usually dont feel all that cold, either.

khaaaaan
01-16-2007, 04:17 AM
Although not as short as Tizz, I too have a hard time finding pants and jeans. I also have the worst measures ever. 34/32:( I'm fatter than my legs are long. OMG!

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 04:19 AM
Although not as short as Tizz, I too have a hard time finding pants and jeans. I also have the worst measures ever. 34/32:( I'm fatter than my legs are long. OMG!

Lolz, you are almost shorter than me though!

Little fatty.

(Btw, did Per text you about tonight?)

Bazza
01-16-2007, 04:20 AM

Hehe, I have problem with leg length, it's never long enough! I'm quite tall so when I do find some jeans long enough they are almost always to wide around the waist, but at the same time tight on the thighs, wtf is that all about!?

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 04:22 AM
Hehe, I have problem with leg length, it's never long enough! I'm quite tall so when I do find some jeans long enough they are almost always to wide around the waist, but at the same time tight on the thighs, wtf is that all about!?

Lolz, you have a girls body.

HeadAroundU
01-16-2007, 04:23 AM
I have 4 jeans. 2 cheap ones and 2 expensive ones. I don't know what brands. I have no problem wearing tight or baggy jeans. It seems like it's hard to find them but I have 3 jeans that I love so..... . Colours & size, tight black, light blue that fit me well and baggy dark blue.

I wear a belt but sometimes not. No suspenders, no overalls. Never edited my jeans.

khaaaaan
01-16-2007, 04:31 AM
He called me 5 minutes ago and I'll see you both tonight. Around 21.30. But I'll probably need like a sammich or something.

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 04:47 AM
He called me 5 minutes ago and I'll see you both tonight. Around 21.30. But I'll probably need like a sammich or something.

No problem :)

khaaaaan
01-16-2007, 04:50 AM
When will you change tizznaked.com back from lemonparty.org?

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 05:00 AM
When will you change tizznaked.com back from lemonparty.org?

It still is :(

khaaaaan
01-16-2007, 05:07 AM
Yes, it still is.

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 05:10 AM
I thought you said "back to". I'll change it now.

Tizzalicious
01-16-2007, 05:13 AM
It does now!

Sinister
01-16-2007, 05:19 AM
I just bought two pairs of slightly baggy black jeans. Gotta have my mom cut the legs to my size though. Being a midget is not fun.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-16-2007, 06:34 AM
My jeans look pretty much like this, Minus the tap.
http://heikki.mutta.net/leecooper.jpg

They cost around £60, but they are VERY comfortable and look really nice.

noodlesfan
01-16-2007, 07:24 AM
I wear my dad's old jeans, sometimes there are pennies in the pockets when he gives them to me :D

HornyPope
01-16-2007, 07:50 AM
Real man wear adidas track pants. Track suit with your nation's name or flag on the back optional for extra pimpage.

Haha.

p.s. if you can't fit in jeans, you're fat.

T-6005
01-16-2007, 09:52 AM
I buy jeans that are loose everywhere but fit around the waist. That's pretty much it. Whenever I find a pair I like I buy 3 or 4 of them, since I wear nothing else.

Marco
01-16-2007, 10:26 AM
I wear these jeans: Jack & Jones, Gas, Diesel and Levis. I prefer them tight, as I hate baggy ones.

F@ BANKZ
01-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I don't do jeans, they're too worn in every sence of the word. Trackies are way more comfortable anyway and if you say i'm a chav i'll break ya face in

Sinister
01-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Chav.

Internet threats are as lame as anything can be.

WebDudette
01-16-2007, 02:48 PM
Regular loose fit blue South Pole and Levi jeans. I usually only by them when there half of though. South Pole jeans that say shit all over them or pre-faded jeans are stupid.

Lodat225
01-16-2007, 02:49 PM
It's a thread about... jeans. Jeans.

Ah... i just get whatever's clean in my closet.

rodney mullen
01-16-2007, 03:52 PM
tight ones.
mainly KR3W

JoY
01-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Diesel jeans, for sure. yeah. what else? oh right, low waist, which is why I recently bought a body-blouse. perfect; never a buttcheek showing again. plus it makes me look slimmer & keeps all my fatties into place. but this is not about my fabulous body-blouse.

Diesel is just the only one that fits well around my butt & that doesn't leave a gaping hole at the back. I mean, hullo! I could hide my entire boyfriend into some of the spaces some jeans had at the back. then it also is just really nice, nice jeans. nice fit, nice quality, nice look (sometimes to most of the times - it differs)..

I don't go shopping a lot & I only buy jeans when I need them. I mostly go to one store, succeed there & don't need another *serious* shopping-session for at least half a year. when I try on pants I like, somehow it's al-ways (well, almost always) Diesel. every pair of pants from Diesel I've got, I swear to god, until I saw the price, I wasn't even aware it was Diesel, because the salesgirl never wants to tell me in advance, because then I'll tell her it's too expensive anyway. but once the thing is on.. oh baby, it's ON. then I just stop caring & start buying. the girl at the store knows they fit me best too, so it's all she ever suggests, when I'm trying on things.