PDA

View Full Version : Turks are all filthy liars

Sin Studly
01-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Y'know how the Turks kept saying that the Armenien Holocaust was a big lie, that any event in history that didn't cast the Turks in a favourable light was a big lie, that the Turkish occupation of the Balkans was bloodless and consentual, while the Serbian and Wallachian revolts were genocidal butchery and nothing more?

Yeah, well I found information on a little-known terrorist attack during WW1, and I thought I'd post the details, just so you can see how fair and unbiased the Turkish media is/was.

What really happened

An Afghani and an Indian, both Muslims who claimed alleigance to the Ottoman Empire, launched an attack on a trainload of unarmed civilians off for a picnic outside the mining town of Broken Hill. They kill three and wound six innocent civilians, before taking cover in a rocky ridge. Police arrive and during a ninety minute gun battle, one of the terrorists is shot and killed, the other is wounded. A policeman is twice wounded, and an innocent civilian a long distance away is hit by a stray bullet and killed, although it is unknown whether the police or muslims fired this bullet. As the police prepare to storm the muslim position, the surviving terrorist staggers out with a white flag tied to his empty rifle. After a brief discussion on whether or not to honour his request to surrender, the police decide not to, and the entire area is riddled with bullets, hitting him seventeen times and carving him into unrecognisable chunks of meaty flesh. The police secretly bury both bodies face-down in unmarked graves in the desert. A lynching mob descends on the Muslim community, although they are stopped by the police and agree not to slaughter all the Muslims because experienced camel-driving teams are needed to bring water to the town. Instead they burn down the German Club, and cut the hoses of firefighters attempting to stop the blaze. All Germans, Austrians and Turks in the town have their property confiscated and are ordered to walk out of town, and die horribly in the endless wastlelands.

Official Australian version at the time

Two Turkish muslims carrying the Ottoman flag open fire on a trainload of unarmed civilians off for a picnic outside the mining town of Broken Hill. They kill four and wound six. The constabulatory arrives and in the ensuing battle a policeman is twice wounded, and both Turks killed in a fair fight. It is discovered that German spies were behind the attack, and these spies were later arrested and handed over to the authorities.

Official Turkish version at the time

Turks attack a massive Australian deployment in the middle of the Australian desert. Forty armed Australian servicemen are killed, and seventy are wounded. The Turks suffer two casualties in this battle. Broken Hill is now firmly under Ottoman control, with their troops marching on Sydney.

Bazza
01-16-2007, 03:23 AM
I don't know much about history, but the Turkish version of events made me laugh. But then it was during WWI and propaganda was everywhere so I can see why they reported it in that way, even if they exaggerated all the circumstances.

Edit: I never knew the turks planned attacks against the Australians?

Sin Studly
01-16-2007, 03:36 AM
They didn't, it was two scumfuck Muslim camel-drivers working alone. Nobody could get past the pacific to even set foot on Australian soil in WW1, yet the Turks claimed to be "firmly holding" desert-towns in the middle of the outback. Plenty lolz.

It must have been a surprise to Johnny Turk when we launched our attack on Gallipolli two weeks later, seeing as half of our country was supposed to be occupied by that stage.

killer_queen
01-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Shut up sonofabitch. These are our values, you cannot insult them. We're not liars. :mad:

Sin Studly
01-16-2007, 05:09 AM
Listen me motherfucker, my grandfather fuck your grandmother!!!

adombomb222
01-16-2007, 07:09 AM
The Armenian Genocide thread, brought out all the evil traits of the Turkish people whom reside in the forums and post (when it’s convenient for them). We’ve seen traits of total disregard for facts, a personal agenda, a personal vendetta, propagandist ideals and views, horrible English skills, a lack of respect for authority and a bleak and stubborn (false) self-admonition. I think the ones who post on this forums are lost, pressured, pushed by both their parents and grandparents propaganda and political insight.

Amiralanal
01-16-2007, 08:18 AM
assholes...

F@ BANKZ
01-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Can you blame them? well yes. But they were still only trying to cover their faults up, give them a possible way out, they know their story is shite, we do, but at least it stops anyone from having a half decent reson to be a racist. (though this does not include people on the interent)

Sin Studly
01-16-2007, 11:55 AM
But they were still only trying to cover their faults up, give them a possible way out, they know their story is shite, we do, but at least it stops anyone from having a half decent reson to be a racist.

Actually, you're right. Now I'm going to embrace Holocaust Denial, because it stops racism against Germans.

Italia311
01-16-2007, 01:20 PM
They're Filthy...The End.

Whiplash
01-19-2007, 02:56 AM
Hahahaha I lolled at the turkish version. Marching on sydney?! haha

Wolfbutter
01-23-2007, 02:36 PM
You know a lot of other races are liars too?