PDA

View Full Version : I have now seen everything.

DeAtHsTaR
01-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Russian Man grows Penis on arm (http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/03/22/miraclesurgery.shtml)

Amiralanal
01-17-2007, 04:59 PM
i think someone did that in sweden too. His cock died when he took a piss on an electric fence

endlesst0m
01-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Could he be fined for indecent exposure for wearing a short-sleeved shirt?

SkunkIt
01-17-2007, 07:52 PM
I feel sorry for the guy, but I can't help laugh at it, especially:

"Women will never suspect it is artificial."

If I were this guy, I would have done the same thing, though.

He should have left it on his arm for a few months and had some "LOL" moments with it. "You guys wanna see what I got on my arm? LOL!"

I have a bad sense of humor, but LOL.

Apathy
01-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Using his body tissue it grew to six-and-a-half inches and was sewn back on to his groin.
...If I were him I would have left it on longer, and let it grow a bit more.

haha. Yup. Let it grow another inch or so and then hit up all the ladies.

neocon58
01-18-2007, 06:47 AM
He can thrash bitches and never have to worry about becoming a daddy.

He's my fucking hero.

fischer
01-18-2007, 07:21 AM
This article may be 100% bull sheet. Who knows. I knew some joking articles in newspapers. But not only jokes. Sometimes it is just lies. For the rate.
But of course it can be truth, then it is scary.

noodlesfan
01-18-2007, 07:39 AM
You haven't seen my penis.

Zeall
01-18-2007, 07:44 AM
You haven't seen my penis.

i'm glad about that, too

noodlesfan
01-18-2007, 03:05 PM
No you're not

SkunkIt
01-18-2007, 05:17 PM
i'm glad about that, too

I just saw two of your posts today, welcome to the board!

DeAtHsTaR
01-18-2007, 05:40 PM
I really thought a thread about a man with a penis growing out of his arm would attract more attention.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-18-2007, 06:02 PM
Was he able to piss out his arm? Hahaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaahahahaaaaaaahhaaa!

You're not serious right? He would have had to wear a bag.

Llamas
01-18-2007, 06:04 PM
I really thought a thread about a man with a penis growing out of his arm would attract more attention.

Not really. It's nothing new that people are able to grow body parts on other parts of their bodies. I didn't find it that interesting, personally.

DeAtHsTaR
01-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Not really. It's nothing new that people are able to grow body parts on other parts of their bodies. I didn't find it that interesting, personally.

But you have to picture a guy walking down the street with a penis coming out of his arm!!!!

Llamas
01-18-2007, 07:55 PM
You are aware that he probably wore long sleeves to cover it up, and if he didn't, it just would look like a birthmark type thing. It would look like a big piece of extra skin coming out of his arm. It's not like it's shaped exactly obviously like a penis.

Apathy
01-18-2007, 08:01 PM
ehhh, I think it's pretty obvious looking actually.

Camel Filters
01-18-2007, 10:29 PM
that was the sickest thing I've ever seen.

Mota Boy
01-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Have you ever seen a man eat his own face?

DeAtHsTaR
01-19-2007, 06:55 AM
Have you ever seen a man eat his own face?

Predictable/10

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 10:13 AM
You are aware that he probably wore long sleeves to cover it up, and if he didn't, it just would look like a birthmark type thing. It would look like a big piece of extra skin coming out of his arm. It's not like it's shaped exactly obviously like a penis.

Birthmark? What the fuck are you on? It's pretty obvious looking if you ask me.

bhg_rulz2
01-19-2007, 12:36 PM

i agree....why make fun of people?....i think this stuff happens more often than years back...but oh well, at least that guy will be hitting on ladies in some months!...i didnt fint it interesting either

F@ BANKZ
01-19-2007, 12:41 PM
pfft, my auntie went to school with a guy with a penis on his arm, i think he was in the same class as her. She also went to school with Jorden, but she was in the year above. Sounds like a pretty awesome school to me:p

Llamas
01-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Birthmark? What the fuck are you on? It's pretty obvious looking if you ask me.

Apparently you haven't seen a lot of birth defects. When I was born, I had a pretty large piece of skin hanging next to my ear that had to be surgically removed. Had it not been removed, by now it would be probably 4 or 5 inches long... and it was a birth mark and not a penis.

killer_queen
01-19-2007, 02:37 PM
You mean you don't have a penis? Oh well... :(

Llamas
01-19-2007, 02:39 PM
No... but we can still do it. ;)

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2007, 02:40 PM

Did you read the article?

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Apparently you haven't seen a lot of birth defects. When I was born, I had a pretty large piece of skin hanging next to my ear that had to be surgically removed. Had it not been removed, by now it would be probably 4 or 5 inches long... and it was a birth mark and not a penis.

Yeah, but no "birthmark" looks like this:

http://www.mosnews.com/files/7375/penisarm.jpg

So stop your ranting, 'cause right now you're talking nothing but bullshit.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 02:43 PM

Yeah, it's stupid to try to argue when you didn't even read the article.

The doctors had the penis removed and attached to the manís arm. Using his body tissue it grew to six-and-a-half inches and was sewn back on to his groin.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-19-2007, 02:43 PM
So stop your ranting, 'cause right now you're talking nothing but bullshit.

He's joking? Right people?

Llamas
01-19-2007, 02:44 PM

Yes? What does that have to do with what I was talking about, though?

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 02:47 PM

Well, it is a penis.

You are aware that he probably wore long sleeves to cover it up, and if he didn't, it just would look like a birthmark type thing.

I don't know if you meant that he had it forever, or that he was hiding it during the time he had it. But if you meant forever, then ...

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2007, 02:49 PM
Yes? What does that have to do with what I was talking about, though?

You were talking about the article and what happened, but from what you were saying it seemed like you hadn't read it. Since I wasn't sure, I asked. And now I know. Yayz!

Llamas
01-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Well, it is a penis.
Yes? I know it's a penis. I never said it wasn't. My point was that walking down the street, if I saw a guy with something hanging off his skin that looked like that, I wouldn't assume it was a penis.

You were talking about the article and what happened, but from what you were saying it seemed like you hadn't read it. Since I wasn't sure, I asked. And now I know. Yayz!
I did. I don't know why it seemed that I hadn't...

JohnnyNemesis
01-19-2007, 02:53 PM
It seemed like you hadn't because you were saying that it didn't even look like a penis, which is odd considering that it actually IS a penis, so it doesn't matter what it looks like. So I was confuzzled, but now I get your point after what you said to Lodat right before your response to me in that there post.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 02:55 PM
Yes? I know it's a penis. I never said it wasn't. My point was that walking down the street, if I saw a guy with something hanging off his skin that looked like that, I wouldn't assume it was a penis.

I did. I don't know why it seemed that I hadn't...

Of course you wouldn't assume that. Nobody would. Why? 'Cause it's coming out of an arm. You would be disgusted, though. Also, you said it wasn't shaped exactly like a penis and that it's like a birthmark.

killer_queen
01-19-2007, 03:04 PM
I still don't understand. Why now? It was there since he was born, wasn't it? It's kinda stupid to wait 30 years.

Although it sounds fucking weird I heard a story like this one before. Not a penis but a girl was born with a huge hair ball on her arm. I was told that it happens when you have a twin and your twin doesn't.. you know, grow...

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I still don't understand. Why now? It was there since he was born, wasn't it? It's kinda stupid to wait 30 years.

Although it sounds fucking weird I heard a story like this one before. Not a penis but a girl was born with a huge hair ball on her arm. I was told that it happens when you have a twin and your twin doesn't.. you know, grow...

...? What? Did you read the article?

JoY
01-19-2007, 05:37 PM
It seemed like you hadn't because you were saying that it didn't even look like a penis, which is odd considering that it actually IS a penis, so it doesn't matter what it looks like. So I was confuzzled, but now I get your point after what you said to Lodat right before your response to me in that there post.

plus, she was comparing it to things, "defects", or rather abnormalities people have/had from birth.

Llamas
01-19-2007, 06:48 PM
plus, she was comparing it to things, "defects", or rather abnormalities people have/had from birth.

Thanks Bella. :) <3s to you.

wheelchairman
01-20-2007, 03:56 AM
I would have expected an article like this to come from pravda.ru. Oh well. I had no idea that the The Moscow Communist Youth Daily existed and reported news.

Nina
01-20-2007, 04:42 AM
The idea is kinda cool. I wonder why they decided to use his arm instead of another body part?

Llamas
01-20-2007, 10:24 AM
I would assume that it's because the best place to do it would be the limbs due to there not being really any major organs around to get messed with, and the inner arm because the skin tissue and such is probably the most similar. I'm not sure, but that's my speculation.

Paint_It_Black
01-20-2007, 10:44 AM
the inner arm because the skin tissue and such is probably the most similar.

How would you know?

Lolz virgin joke!

Llamas
01-20-2007, 01:30 PM
I knew someone would ask that. :p Thanks Richard!