PDA

View Full Version : Who the fuck is Anna? (public message)

Sin Studly
01-18-2007, 05:43 PM
VenomRockstar
Location ;it's hell without her.
0 posts

how fucking dare you say that about Anna?
you didn't fucking know her,
but I did.
she was beautiful and funny and amazing.
and if anyone on this planet "deserves" to be ripped from family and friends 6 fucking days before their birthday,
and have their funeral on their birthday, its you, you fucking bastard.

Okay, so..... help me out, guys? Have I done something bad and forgotten what it was? Who is this Anna, and did I make fun of her for dying or something?

JohnnyNemesis
01-18-2007, 05:45 PM
I have no idea, but I'm dying to find out now. I'm assuming someone made a thread about this and didn't bother returning, then saw something you said and went nuts... but again, I have no idea.

Slightly off topic: can you please do me a favor and either PM me or share in this thread that one PM you got where someone told you to fuck off because he was in a bad mood and you didn't like The Offspring? That shit made my pathetic life.

Sin Studly
01-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Here you go, niggerachi.

i presumed that you liked the offspring, and i think you are talking to a 13 year old who has ADHD and is 5/8 scottish and this guy named Jordan Lynn has been Pissing me off today so i'm not in a good mood and i'm not the best guy to get in a bad mood, i don't want to beat up my mates, please leave these forums if you don't like the offspring and FUCK OFF! i'm in a REALLY BAD MOOD!

adombomb222
01-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Isn't ADHD the adult form form of ADD?

0r4ng3
01-18-2007, 09:03 PM
ADHD is just a more severe form of ADD. I think it's because people with ADHD are more hyper and aggressive.

Camel Filters
01-18-2007, 11:26 PM
That guy has issues. :rolleyes:

I have issues to. It's a great CD by Korn.

Llamas
01-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Isn't ADHD the adult form form of ADD?

ADD = Attention Defecit Disorder
ADHD = Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder

ADD is when you can't stay focused or concentrate on anything, and ADHD is when, in addition to a lack of focus, you can't stay calm and have a tendancy to be very hyper. They're not "forms", kids and adults can have either. They're just different "diseases".

the_GoDdEsS
01-19-2007, 01:03 AM
I had no idea and initially thought this was just a random idiot sending random PMs.

But...

Maybe? (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?p=842651&highlight=Anna#post842651)

Mota Boy
01-19-2007, 02:40 AM
That's definitely her. Apparently, if you misspell her name the same way I did in that thread, it's the first hit on Google. It appears that whoever wrote that to you "knows her" well enough to wish death upon you, but not well enough to spell her name correctly.

There are video memorials to her out the wazoo on YouTube and several posts on her myspace within the past few days. This whole internet immortality thing really creeps me the hell out.

Sin Studly
01-19-2007, 03:01 AM
This is creepy. It sorta makes me realise I could have mortal enemies I've forgotten about years and years ago.

Nina
01-19-2007, 03:04 AM
Um, after seeing the pictures I recognized her, she's kinda e-famous (also before she got stabbed). She was really pretty.

JoY
01-19-2007, 05:18 PM
ADHD is just a more severe form of ADD. I think it's because people with ADHD are more hyper and aggressive.

atually.. factually, it's the same. someone with ADHD is just more physically hyperactive & someone with ADD is more mentally hyperactive. it's not like either one of the two would do, or say such unpredictable, aggressive, odd things, or whatever, you'd have to watch out for it. it's not like having physical, or mental spasms, or having MPD, like a "yay, i'm hyper, I'M AGGRESSIVE"-kind of thing. it's just a certain chemical break on thoughts that doesn't fully function, or an engine to focuss on one subject, depends on how you view it. & yes, that can express itself in physical hyperactivity.

Edit; I must be hell just to be on one board with. sorry I always spread useless shite around. for some reason I just felt like it needed to be set straight.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Hmm... that sucks .

JoY
01-19-2007, 06:40 PM
what sucks? ADHD? you cope with it just peachy, don't you? (or I must mistake you for someone else, which would be incredibly stupid)

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 06:42 PM
No, that the woman died. I went to her Myspace and looked at the comments. It's sad... but then again, that happens to millions of people.