PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Riding

RickyCrack
01-18-2007, 10:43 PM
I pray to God everyday to let this happen on my street. Also gives another meaning to black parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddnKdPhQNBA&eurl=

DexterWannabe
01-18-2007, 10:55 PM
the bus looked stupid

RickyCrack
01-18-2007, 11:04 PM
If by stupid you mean fly then you'd be right.

Also the correct terminology is whip. EG: "That whip is flyyyyy." "I just gots me some 24'' rims on this whip."

XYlophonetreeZ
01-18-2007, 11:06 PM
God I hate that shit. That's the first thing kids do when they get their licenses these days, and it's stupid as fuck. Why can't 16-year olds just do shrooms or something normal to pass the time? That's what you choose to do with the new car that your rich daddy bought you, you spoiled fuck?

I've gotta hand it to today's teenagers, though- they're efficient. They're simultaneously showing off their wealth by reckless disregard for money, endangering a vehicle that costs tens of thousands of dollars, and asserting their bad-assitude to the neighborhood by performing a stupid, dangerous stunt.

Llamas
01-18-2007, 11:06 PM
I thought it was hilarious, but the comments people have left confused me a lot. Like comments about "all you squares who aren't from the bay area can fuck off!" Do... these people take it seriously or something?

*edit* I just realized it was an actual music video? And... the guys who made it were serious. That makes it so much more hilarious, though it's fucking disgusting that they probably made money off it.

RickyCrack
01-18-2007, 11:11 PM
What's funnier is watching the taxi try and pass them.

Llamas
01-18-2007, 11:11 PM
LOLZ. Best comment on there! (read the comments - they're priceless)

" ok about hyphy bein a trend . ok trinds last for a cupple ah munths or even a year hyphy been around for as long as i've been born and thats 13years comon now hyphy ani't no trend it's a fuckin lifestyle get off dah bays case"

RickyCrack
01-18-2007, 11:15 PM
My friend and I had a little argument. I was saying that this set black people back a hundred years. But then he said hey they went from sitting in the back of the bus to owning it and putting on shiny wheels. But to me they went from sitting in the back of the bus to sitting on top or walking alongside the bus, doesn't seem like an upgrade to me.

I got you beat.

Llamas
01-18-2007, 11:17 PM
hahahaa, awesome. This is another good one:

"let's not forget "ghost riding" was called "redneck surfing" aka white people were dumb enough to do it first. Black people simply took it, and added style a class. Black people = 1, White people = 0."

and the reply...

"Who's the bigger fool? The fool himself or the one who follows him?

Being second to adopt something this retarded isn't a win."

RickyCrack
01-18-2007, 11:18 PM
Remember that movie surf ninja's?

Llamas
01-18-2007, 11:19 PM
YES!!! omg I forgot about that movie.

PS, this comment is full of wtfs:

"Holy shit! You know, they're right. They do deserve the same rights as hard working white people. Everyone is equal. JUST KIDDING! GO TO JAIL WHERE YOU'RE NOT A MINORITY!"

sKratch
01-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Ninja is the plural of ninja :[

Llamas
01-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Rickycrack is beyond our mortal grammar, as he has reminded me of one amazing movie. Also, "what would be a good speed to jump out at, at least 10?someone answer. i tried to jump out faster but my car was going hella fast."

RickyCrack
01-18-2007, 11:36 PM
I don't think those kids were black either. Philipino? Who the fuck cares, point is they totally ghost rided. It's movies like this that promote these dangerous activities.

neocon58
01-18-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I really do hope every Ghostrider ghostrides into a fucking wall, crushing themselves and dying.

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Granted . (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4BAkEz-F4&mode=related&search=)

Tizzalicious
01-19-2007, 12:47 AM
Edit: I'm an idiot without English skillz.

Mota Boy
01-19-2007, 01:46 AM
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6XMhvEf03M&mode=related&search=) remains my favorite ghost riding video of all time. And I doubt that that will ever change. He even looks like Vanilla Ice.

Edit: Holy shit, I just realized that the beat is the Ghostbuster's theme. That alone takes this whole thing from ironically entertaining to just straight fucking awesome, and I'm not even kidding.

Sin Studly
01-19-2007, 02:55 AM
Remember that movie surf ninja's?

Surf Nazis Must Die was better. Goofy-footers are an inferior species, and must be cleansed from the earth. Great stuff.

calichix
01-19-2007, 03:07 AM
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. Go to the bay area. they'll STOP TRAFFIC to ghost ride the whip. they'll get out at streetlights and thizz dance.

I ghost ride the vacuum at work. *hyphy, mang* my favorite part of the hyphy movement is how Patrick Swayze is now an idol in the black community. <333

killer_queen
01-19-2007, 03:15 AM
It's a little offtopic but I have to say. Bulbasaur is gay.:(

Paint_It_Black
01-19-2007, 04:13 AM
I have almost no idea what's going on, but that's ok. It seems to be racially beneath me.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-19-2007, 05:48 AM
It's a little offtopic but I have to say. Bulbasaur is gay.:(

:| You have to be kidding, he's the best Pokemon of them all. Well actually he's second to Pikachu, but he's still amazing.

Whiplash
01-19-2007, 06:25 AM
Squertle FTW!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Squertle FTW!

Plant Pokemon > Water Pokemon

EDIT: > You

nieh
01-19-2007, 06:44 AM
Edit: Holy shit, I just realized that the beat is the Ghostbuster's theme.

Yeah, I'm kind of ashamed of myself for not catching that myself until almost halfway through the video.

darea
01-19-2007, 08:04 AM
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6XMhvEf03M&mode=related&search=) remains my favorite ghost riding video of all time. And I doubt that that will ever change. He even looks like Vanilla Ice.

Yeah this one is good, it shows that the guy stealing the car is more intelligent than the guy ghost riding, but anyway, that will teach him not to be dumb next time he has a car....

for the first video, the ghostbusters theme does make it quite funny... people don't do ghost riding in france... they go rabbit chasing at night lol

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Regardless of your opinions about bulbasaur (he was the worst of the starting 3) we can all agree about what the fuck is up with Farfetch'd?

mrconeman
01-19-2007, 11:07 AM
find me in da club

arak0r
01-19-2007, 11:25 AM
not really ghost ridin, as theres someone drivin that bus, but i still love that video, saw it a while ago. the other video is actually a set up :\ (the guy stealin the car one)

Llamas
01-19-2007, 02:28 PM
I don't think those kids were black either. Philipino? Who the fuck cares, point is they totally ghost rided. It's movies like this that promote these dangerous activities.

Dude, they weren't even actually ghost riding. Did you look at the driver's seat? There was someone driving almost the entire time! That's part of why it's so hilarious!

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 02:33 PM
God I hate that shit. That's the first thing kids do when they get their licenses these days, and it's stupid as fuck. Why can't 16-year olds just do shrooms or something normal to pass the time? That's what you choose to do with the new car that your rich daddy bought you, you spoiled fuck?

I've gotta hand it to today's teenagers, though- they're efficient. They're simultaneously showing off their wealth by reckless disregard for money, endangering a vehicle that costs tens of thousands of dollars, and asserting their bad-assitude to the neighborhood by performing a stupid, dangerous stunt.

What the fuck are you on? Not only "rich" or "spoiled" kids do it.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Not that you'd know about those "people" on that side of the tracks, would you, Mr. High Class Neighborhood?

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm not saying anything, but in that post you were against rich people and only rich people.

Llamas
01-19-2007, 03:30 PM
What the fuck are you on? Not only "rich" or "spoiled" kids do it.

So wait, they just stumble across cars that are "pimped out" with rims and all that shit? Right, because they're totally poor.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 03:33 PM
So wait, they just stumble across cars that are "pimped out" with rims and all that shit? Right, because they're totally poor.

Dude, you don't have to pimp out your car to ghost ride.

Edit: "The act of hanging outside of their driver-side door with no driver in the seat while the car is still in motion."

Llamas
01-19-2007, 03:40 PM
Er, dude, xyz wasn't just talking about ghost riding. :p
"I've gotta hand it to today's teenagers, though- they're efficient. They're simultaneously showing off their wealth by reckless disregard for money, endangering a vehicle that costs tens of thousands of dollars, and asserting their bad-assitude to the neighborhood by performing a stupid, dangerous stunt."

He was talking about abusing things that are really expensive, like pimped out cars and such. :p

the_offsprings_monkey
01-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Dude, you don't have to pimp out your car to ghost ride.

Edit: "The act of hanging outside of their driver-side door with no driver in the seat while the car is still in motion."

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Jobs_and_People/Miners_and_Diggers/Man_digs_2.gif

Sin Studly
01-19-2007, 03:44 PM
I was under the impression "ghost riding" was something people did in stolen cars. Or are Americans that fucking stupid?

the_offsprings_monkey
01-19-2007, 03:45 PM
I was under the impression "ghost riding" was something people did in stolen cars. Or are Americans that fucking stupid?

The latter one. Not that us Brits or any better.

Llamas
01-19-2007, 03:50 PM

Ghost riding was originally when rednecks would let their tractors and shit run through the fields with no driver. Atleast that's how it started in the US. Then ghettofolk started doing it with their pimped out rides. I don't think there was ever anything about stealing the cars first.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 03:56 PM
Er, dude, xyz wasn't just talking about ghost riding. :p
"I've gotta hand it to today's teenagers, though- they're efficient. They're simultaneously showing off their wealth by reckless disregard for money, endangering a vehicle that costs tens of thousands of dollars, and asserting their bad-assitude to the neighborhood by performing a stupid, dangerous stunt."

He was talking about abusing things that are really expensive, like pimped out cars and such. :p

Oh, yeah, you got me there. Heh.

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Ghost riding was originally when rednecks would let their tractors and shit run through the fields with no driver. Atleast that's how it started in the US. Then ghettofolk started doing it with their pimped out rides. I don't think there was ever anything about stealing the cars first.

We're talking about blak folks here. Name five negroes that have never stolen a car.

Llamas
01-19-2007, 04:29 PM
We're talking about blak folks here. Name five negroes that have never stolen a car.

Hmm, touchee. What about that bus? Think it was stolen? Stolen from the retards. :(

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 04:29 PM

Ok. Sam White, Darnell Brown, Mark Brown, Jake Eren, oh and Nick Coviello.

That's 5 niggers that haven't stolen a car.

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Sam White don't sound like a nigger name. That sounds so made up.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 04:31 PM
It's not.

Samuel White is a kid from my class.

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 04:33 PM
That video made me laugh my ass off! Dancing around on a short bus driving it in a neighborhood and everything! That's something my buddies and I would do.

I find this hard to believe as this bus dosn't have handicap accesibility.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 04:38 PM

Hahahhahaha..........

JoY
01-19-2007, 04:38 PM
oh I think you are. I know you are. just remember the times your mum told you you're unique & special.. ring any bells?

Llamas
01-19-2007, 04:44 PM

You don't need handicap features for those who are mentally handicapped.

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 04:47 PM
You fuckwads find proof I'm mentally handicapped and I'll give you $100! :D :p

Only retards laugh at boner jokes.

Llamas
01-19-2007, 04:54 PM
You fuckwads find proof I'm mentally handicapped and I'll give you $100! :D :p

Proof? http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=932007&postcount=1

Llamas
01-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I didn't read that, but okay, retard.

Llamas
01-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Sorry, I'm not fluent in Retard.

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 05:32 PM
You don't know you're own language? Sad.

you better pay up.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 05:45 PM
When you get a new car, and you're feeling like a star...

What you gonna do? What you gonna do?

GHOST RIDER!

DeAtHsTaR
01-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Shut the fuck up, twatwaffle.

adombomb222
01-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Watched the first minute of it. It was gay.

Lodat225
01-19-2007, 05:56 PM
Shut the fuck up, twatwaffle.

It's ok, mediocre-me.

RickyCrack
01-19-2007, 06:09 PM
You have a pokemon in your avatar! If that's not retarded than I am the frikkin POPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Except for my mastering the English language, actually being able to make jokes, and my actual use of maturity and intelligence. Yea, I'm totally retarded.

You remind me of that kid that would yell out rape and look around to see if people are laughing and then double checks to see if that girl he likes is laughing or at least looking at him, but alas to your failure nobody is laughing and the girl thinks you're a fag. Nobody likes that kid.

Llamas
01-19-2007, 08:09 PM
You know you're laughing.

Stop projecting on your social life.

Things losers say when they know they're wrong and have no way of forming a comeback.

T-6005
01-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Not worth it.

barangatang
01-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Don't. Get. Me. Motherfucking. Started. On. This.

Holy shit, sadly I've witnessed this stupid shit happen and knew most of the words to that song. The "hYpHy movement" is the most pathetic thing to happen to the bay, or should I say: "yay" area in a long time.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. Go to the bay area. they'll STOP TRAFFIC to ghost ride the whip. they'll get out at streetlights and thizz dance.

Haha, where in da yay is this? I've seen people get arrested for ghostriding.

RickyCrack
01-20-2007, 12:12 AM
I think I'm pretty good at english, thank you.

Wrong

You know you're laughing.

Along with everybody else. I wish you could say the same.

Maturity and intelligence? ppppttthhh!

All your jokes involve either; Rape, Boners, or a combination of the two.

Stop projecting on your social life.

Your social life. But nice comeback, using the my insult towards you and turning it on me without any logical basis, this argument is like a standardized, "I am rubber and you are glue." You're clearly outwitted, go pick a fight with somebody in your class like a kintergardener or leeroy jenkins.

RickyCrack
01-21-2007, 01:14 AM
And how can I be "outwitted" when this pointless back & forth dribble contains no intellect whatsoever?

Speak for yourself, and you certainly do.