PDA

View Full Version : conglomiiiiit

noodlesfan
01-20-2007, 01:38 AM
if you dont know why im here thane i done either this is for my own jouurhhnal membtreees later on because i cam the thsiths is and that is n't in jy hyead because the sacid doesnnnit mekek me eforget

RickyCrack
01-20-2007, 01:43 AM
lol i'm pretending to be drunk and not spell words correctly so people will accept me and i have failed miserably.

noodlesfan
01-20-2007, 01:59 AM
im not drunk and if you call her e againim going to putyoru pen aporstrophe yettas in my mouth. the acid was 20 dollars for a hit, wheyere did it it come from i dont kjnow it was from his gbrother and he got it for me and i took it home like grape soda and then i was fursios when it time tino didnt wotrk but it started and i called and told him it dident so id sound like i was better than the acid but i wasnt better than it because when i was done callingh hhim i told him about the conglomorate corporrattttttions and he told me to bother hes other intrenet buddies and i thought of ilovelamason my face tellingme to tdo the same thing so i rusehed over to see when it was about, but i got cautght because i had gotten so ddamn ghorny by the tiem they tyweryjof by tyhe time i was awkake i did it again and then i came here bexcause you cknow what is illike just like my sone about pen-yettas. i dont know where the pennetysyay are from but they are here, i think they're here just like varbigumar was,but becausre I can identify varbigumar, the pennettas aremore mystical than the crystal ceilinng litemy door is face of jesus looking at me from the other side and itkjls starting to scare me lidn t know what to do with the cace of jesus comingo ut my door land tllleing me ethoo i smell lyeast and its the same smell as maroon and i know you know what mreooon smells like sarah nbecause you were thenre when ylou did it just like im here when i do it so efveryone is diong acid and ineed to type or ill start talking to the camera again tyhe camera has its damn eye and its keeps judening me with it it foollows me around the room until im ontoh the on ther side nad incan t seee it.

noodlesfan
01-20-2007, 02:03 AM
if i type slowly by the hand i can see whant im typing but if i don't foolllow it right and i let it go afast like it wants to do like everything else then i start to forget the space barrr and the words start to run together hitting the keyboard for physicals but they mean only to when i startreading.

Bazza
01-20-2007, 02:08 AM
I'm soooo trippin' out at teh mo

XYlophonetreeZ
01-20-2007, 02:13 AM
This message is hidden because noodlesfan is on your ignore list.

Llamas
01-20-2007, 02:14 AM
that's the 4th time I saw that in this thread, xyz. :)

noodlesfan
01-20-2007, 02:45 AM
after the most lovely show on my ceiling dots im going to leave and stop this recording. PM me for my dvd of the past several hours and more to come on this wonderful concoction

Jakebert
01-20-2007, 09:09 AM
You're one of the most pathetic attention whores I've ever met. What's really sad is that most people would have called a friend or something and bragged to them like a moron, but you came to a message board to brag.

Faggot.

mrconeman
01-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Have a fucking seizure, faggot.

SkunkIt
01-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Your gibberish hurts my eyes, for some reason. Perhaps when you stop typing badly, you can translate?

sKratch
01-21-2007, 12:17 AM
Someone obviously left his or her knickers down. FUCKING FAGGOTS. The end.

Betty
01-21-2007, 01:48 PM
I thought it was mildly interesting to read. I've never been around anybody tripping so I don't know what I would expect... I'd imagine it could be somewhat unpleasant. At least in text form you can get a vague idea of the thoughts going through somebody's mind.

I don't know about everyone in this thread, but I'm sure a lot of us have spent many a night looking to this BBS or people on it (chat, MSN) for entertainment. Sober, drunk, high, whatever. It's not entirely about attention whoring, it's about being attached to your Internet life, which may or may not be considered pathetic.

Whiplash
01-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Its the lack of a normal life.

Jakebert
01-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I don't know about everyone in this thread, but I'm sure a lot of us have spent many a night looking to this BBS or people on it (chat, MSN) for entertainment. Sober, drunk, high, whatever. It's not entirely about attention whoring, it's about being attached to your Internet life, which may or may not be considered pathetic.

With anyone other than noodlesfan, I would agree completely. But he has a reputation for attention whoring, such as purposely making himself out to be a pervert so that he could have a reputation.

mrconeman
01-21-2007, 02:12 PM

I agree, I come here drunk alot of the time, but If I can't type right I don't post, and when I do I don't post crap like "l0ol inm dnrk". Unless you're so entirely wasted that you can't type right and you have to mention your current status so people understand why you're typing like a retarded kid theres no point to mention it, never mind make an entire thread about it.

And yeah, hes lying anyway and a total faggot.

edit: posted this before reading the above post, so yeah beaten pretty much.

sKratch
01-21-2007, 02:29 PM
If you look at my several posts here from last night you can tell that I was not at all sober...

RickyCrack
01-21-2007, 03:06 PM
What's sober?

el_monkey
01-21-2007, 04:11 PM
I like acid....in your eyes

"Acid in your eyes...itwo loving people are..acid in your eyes..."

Betty
01-22-2007, 12:57 AM
With anyone other than noodlesfan, I would agree completely. But he has a reputation for attention whoring, such as purposely making himself out to be a pervert so that he could have a reputation.

And to coneman...

I see where you guys are coming from... obviously. I guess, maybe with not coming here THAT often, I tend to judge posts based on posts and not TOO much on who posted them. I don't really know this guy's rep particularly well. And the drunk bragging can be annoying. But this didn't seem that much like bragging, it seemed more like he was really gone and just decided to type up gibberish on a whim. If he did try to sound cool in any way, then that is just pathetic. I know if me or somebody I knew on here made a post like that, I would probably be pretty entertained, because I would know they're not doing it in a bragging way, so I guess I try to extend that courtesy to everyone.

Jakebert
01-22-2007, 04:34 AM
I know with most people, you'd assume that they're just having fun. Normally I would too, but he is fairly well known for purposely making himself look like a pervert, mental case, ect. just for attention, despite the fact that it's not positive attention. I don't think he was outright bragging, but I'm sure there was a little "LOL WAIT UNTIL THEY SEE THIS!!!". I mean seriously, this is the guy who wants everyone to think he looks at pictures of naked dead people.