View Full Version : The Offspring in studio

Ninty Man
01-20-2007, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpPE7iR4l-o&mode=related&search=

Well... somebody says it's before CO1... But I think I saw Bob Rock
Here's my bitch... priceless quote

RageAndLov
01-20-2007, 02:04 PM
doesnt they wear the same clothes when they had that secret mtv gig, but got "denied" to enter?

Little_Miss_1565
01-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Well... somebody says it's before CO1... But I think I saw Bob Rock
Here's my bitch... priceless quote

It's not Bob Rock--it's the same studio setup and all as the video that "Pass Me By" supposedly shows up in, Dexter makes a reference to Al Gore, and even beyond that, Dexter says that "Brendan" insists on having a particular chair in the control room--it's Brendan O'Brien.

Zee
01-20-2007, 02:30 PM
I uploaded it... it's Brendan indeed, and from the Conspiracy Of One recordings...

Ninty Man
01-20-2007, 02:40 PM
It's not Bob Rock--it's the same studio setup and all as the video that "Pass Me By" supposedly shows up in, Dexter makes a reference to Al Gore, and even beyond that, Dexter says that "Brendan" insists on having a particular chair in the control room--it's Brendan O'Brien.

Oh... maybe I didn't listen him cause I was laughing so much with the HERE'S MY BITCH

Iamstupid
01-21-2007, 03:11 AM
lool "here is my bitch" and "Hi" it's almost the only sentences I've understood...:p

Grabbal
01-21-2007, 04:28 AM
Man these guy can be funny!!

Dexter_italy
01-21-2007, 07:57 AM
yes that was for the conspiracy recording. Unfortunatly it seems they aren't doing nothing like that for now... it will be cool to have some studio footage during the album recording
________
Teen sex (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/39/teen/videos/1)

Grabbal
01-21-2007, 08:30 AM
They should make a youtube Musician profile and post their videos!!

Mel_Off
01-21-2007, 02:52 PM
Itīs awesome.
Damn, they are rich!! :eek:

Dexter says "itīs like a prison", well, i have an answer for that:
I want to be in that prision with you guys!! ;)
Im in love with Dexter, Noodles is my teacher, Atom is great, and i think that greg is not boring (???), well, heīs great

The Offspring is The best.
I love you guys since i have 8 years old, and I'm not a baby anymore.
The point is..Im a huge Offspring fan, and To Me You're my inspiration, my life, Everything and i just want you to know that īcause is IMPORTANT to me (and im not an idiot, IM PUNK!!!and Im a REAL fan). :D

I HOPE THAT YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE! Thatīs all, sorry for my english :( , see you bye

Iamstupid
01-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Do you know man boobs ?

mrconeman
01-22-2007, 08:26 AM
Dexter says "itīs like a prison", well, i have an answer for that:
I want to be in that prision with you guys
lawl he wants to pick up the soap.

Jojan
01-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Witch car do you think Dexter/Noodles/Greg/Ron pwns?

MaF
01-22-2007, 11:50 AM
It´s awesome.
and im not an idiot, IM PUNK!!!and Im a REAL fan). :D

see you bye
Yeah, even a fanatic :p and if u r fan of oofspring u r not punk, u r - somebody else :D

---
I watched many of studio videos on youtube.....i remember how they record "can't get my head..." and "deffy u"....

Mel_Off
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah, even a fanatic :p and if u r fan of oofspring u r not punk, u r - somebody else :D

---
I watched many of studio videos on youtube.....i remember how they record "can't get my head..." and "deffy u"....

What is your problem, I didnīt speak with you. I do what i want to do and i say what i want to say. What I say or do that is my problem.

Bye

Wolfbutter
01-23-2007, 02:35 PM
Whao, pretty cool to have the big guys tell us about the studio.

Mel_Off
01-28-2007, 01:56 AM
Whao, pretty cool to have the big guys tell us about the studio.

Yeah!! they are great!!!! :D