PDA

View Full Version : pick-up lines

calichix
01-22-2007, 11:34 PM
no lame ones like "did it hurt when you fell from heaven?'' go.

Endymion
01-22-2007, 11:35 PM
nice shoes, wanna fuck?

Paint_It_Black
01-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Scream and I'll kill you.

ninthlayer
01-23-2007, 12:23 AM
Let's not complicate this by getting to know each other.

Sin Studly
01-23-2007, 05:29 AM
You're so hot I'll dump my pregnant girlfriend for you.

Endymion
01-23-2007, 06:09 AM
hey laura, does this smell like chloroform to you?

Zeall
01-23-2007, 06:14 AM
How many holes do you use?

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 07:01 AM
Wanne go to my place and eat sushi and then fuck? Or are you not into sushi?

DeAtHsTaR
01-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Did you fall from Heaven? Because your face looks pretty fucked up.

Mota Boy
01-23-2007, 07:20 AM
One of my friends swears that her friend had the worst pick-up lines ever. He looked very young and had no game, so he had to get creative. Or just bitter, I don't know. One of them was "Ever done it with a twelve year old? Want to?" Another was bringing up how small his dick was, and having his friends reassure him, but going on about how tiny it was. "And you know," my friend said "it kinda worked, because by the end of the night he'd made such a big deal out of it that they wanted to see for themselves."

T-6005
01-23-2007, 07:27 AM
I have absolutely no pickup lines.

JoY
01-23-2007, 08:18 AM
I know pick-up lines like the lame one you mentioned & for the rest only the ones used on me.

"I have four flavours of tea; forest fruits, strawberry, earl grey & mint. care for sum?"

actually, I don't remember which flavours of tea he mentioned, but there were four of them. tea is very popular over her to use in pick-up lines.

"your boyfriend always had the best toys."

this was a guy, who was my boyfriend's buddy when they were kids. his first pick-up line was; "you're so incredibly beautiful, it hurts" & then the usual; "can I take you home?". a week later he came to me specially to tell me that my boyfriend always had the best toys, when they were kids too. it probably took him that entire week to come up with that one.

"so you play the violin? I have tons of instruments at my place; drums, a guitar, a piano...." et cetera.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
01-23-2007, 08:19 AM
"Kiss me bitch, I'm about to puke anyways.". I can't translate it from danish and make it sound cool. Bweh. But it works!

Aaaand, "Shall we fuck?". I brought home quite a great guy using that one. I had to ask thrice, though :/ hmm.

Bazza
01-23-2007, 08:24 AM
A girl comes up to me and a group of my mates and shouts "so, which of you are single?"

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 08:25 AM
I have GFA tattood on my cock..................... when i get a hard on it say's: greetings from Amsterdam.;)

Zeall
01-23-2007, 08:46 AM
I have GFA tattood on my cock..................... when i get a hard on it say's: greetings from Amsterdam.;)

How small are the font sizes in Amsterdam these days?!?

J/k, couldn't stop myself

that's quite a good one actually

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 08:48 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5c/Amsterdammertje.jpg/250px-Amsterdammertje.jpg

About this big.

Amsterdammertje!!!

JoY
01-23-2007, 08:52 AM
I forgot my most charming one;
"did you.. *looks closefully at my face* ever break your nose?"

then the absolute best; when their friends come upto you for them. brings one straight back to sweet sixteen;
"my friend, uh, standing over there, asked me to.." *stomp from other friend, who takes over the task* "..he said he thinks you's fiiine."

a few times I've been hit on by a chick & although I am very uncreative when it comes to these things, they always came up with the most original things I'd ever heard. I must remember one, grr, gimme some time.

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 08:55 AM
I forgot my most charming one;
"did you.. *looks closefully at my face* ever break your nose?"

then the absolute best; when their friends come upto you for them. brings one straight back to sweet sixteen;
"my friend, uh, standing over there, asked me to.." *stomp from other friend, who takes over the task* "..he said he thinks you's fiiine."

a few times I've been hit on by a chick & although I am very uncreative when it comes to these things, they always came up with the most original things I'd ever heard. I must remember one, grr, gimme some time.

They be like: I like all kinds of beans: Limabeans, Brownbeans, Lesbeans.

Sinister
01-23-2007, 09:00 AM
I think I was the target of the two worst pickup lines EVER.

One was "I LOVE YOU" on the display of a scientific calculator.

The other one's got more of a story. I was in a camp and during an evening game I had to remove my camp shirt & toss it to the game master to get points for the team. When I sat back the girl next to me whispered "Nice back" in my ear.

And I confess shamelessly that I have used shitty lines like the "fell from heaven" one. Never again.

edit : woops, missed the purpose of the thread. Actions > words, anyway.

JoY
01-23-2007, 09:03 AM
hey! is that like; "I like nuts; coconuts, walnuts, kickinthenuts..."

one said; "can I offer you anything? a drink, a good licking.."
I laughed, in a good way, but refused anyway.

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 09:05 AM
bwahahahaha kickinthenuts.

killer_queen
01-23-2007, 09:14 AM
A reaaaally bad one I heard from a guy: "did you know that your father was a thief? seems like he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

Sinister
01-23-2007, 09:17 AM
A reaaaally bad one I heard from a guy: "did you know that your father was a thief? seems like he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."
I used that one once. For real. :(

But I was 13 so it doesn't really count, does it? :o

JoY
01-23-2007, 09:22 AM

oh jesus.. I thought that one only existed jokingly.

Zeall
01-23-2007, 09:24 AM
"I like your personality"

JoY
01-23-2007, 09:39 AM
hey, I've heard that one! while staring at my breasts! *raises eyebrow*

Duskygrin
01-23-2007, 09:43 AM
The ones I heard are mostly lousy, but compared to some written in here they're absolutely delightful:

"Is this a run in your nylons that I see?" --> if you're inexperienced (like I was, but I got better) this has the effect to have you frantically bend backwards, forwards & slantways to detect the imaginary run... guys look at your contortionating & eventually laugh & offer you their drink (as comfort comes after effort...)

"hey, snowwhite" --> sheer lameness, but makes me melt like an icicle in july

"you've got the most beautiful smile I've ever seen" --> hmm. well. sort of boosts my ego for a couple of minutes. it's not forbidden.

killer_queen
01-23-2007, 09:43 AM
oh jesus.. I thought that one only existed jokingly.
It sounds more funny when it comes from someone who is younger than you.

And a disgusting one. It's a dialog actually.

"Excuse me, miss. I want you to have my babies(abortions)"
"wtf? fuck off"
"Alright then, we can use condoms."

And a stupid one. Very stupid.

"Excuse me, do you know [insert a boy name]?"
"Nope"
"Would you like to meet him?" (translation:fail)

JohnnyNemesis
01-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Yeah, the closest thing to a pickup line I've ever used in real life was "Hey there, how are you doing?"

But I like Endy's contributions to this thread.

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 09:48 AM
My best pickup line ever was: You see my friend here.....He has a very very small penis.......

And voilá you broke the ice, and now you have something to talk about......Your friends tiny penis..;)

Sin Studly
01-23-2007, 09:51 AM

All Turks are thieves!!!! You stole Constantinople and Antioch you bastard cultureless Seljuk barbarians!!!!

killer_queen
01-23-2007, 09:56 AM
You fucking motherfucker, if you say Constantinople one more time I'm gonna fucking rip your fucking head off. It's İstanbul. sonofabitch liar.

Duskygrin
01-23-2007, 10:12 AM
erm Gülsah. It's Constantinople.

Grabbal
01-23-2007, 10:16 AM

Thats from a movie, but I can't remember which one..

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 10:18 AM
You fucking motherfucker, if you say Constantinople one more time I'm gonna fucking rip your fucking head off. It's İstanbul. sonofabitch liar.

Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople ConstantinopleConstantinople

Istanbul

0r4ng3
01-23-2007, 10:23 AM
"Did you fall from heaven? Because you've got nice cans!"

Or...

"My two favorite things are commitment, and changing myself."

killer_queen
01-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople Constantinople ConstantinopleConstantinople

Istanbul
Have you...have you gotten a lot stupider when you weren't around?

Maria, I think Constantinople sounds better but it's been İstanbul for hundreds of years. I fail to see why people keep on calling it with its old name. I'm not uncomfortable with it, I just don't understand.

Duskygrin
01-23-2007, 10:33 AM
well. the name first was Constantinople, my father & other Greeks call it Constantinople... like we call Izmir Smyrna, we call Istanbul Constantinople. But yeah, you do what you want, it's in your country now.

Whiplash
01-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Have you...have you gotten a lot stupider when you weren't around?

Sorry about that.

JoY
01-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Maria! that pick-up line you mentioned? about the smile? well, I know a different version of it; it reminded me of one that some dude used on me the other day...

"you have one very beautiful jaw"
"..say whah?"
"I'm sure people tell you this all the time, but your jaw is beautiful"
"that's probably the creepiest, but most original compliment I've ever recieved"

Edit; the more I think of, the more I realise that I have met some incredibly disturbed guys in my life.

RickyCrack
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey Bella, I almost mistook you for a parking ticket because you have fiiiiiiiiiineeeee written all over you.

The one I use most frequently however is, "Hey, wanna come over to my place and drink Jager Bombs?" This only works if you say it as creepy as possible. And if you can remember, touch yourself while doing so.

JoY
01-23-2007, 12:15 PM
hahahaha, I like that. the parking ticket-one. I know it's pretty standard, maybe it's because you directed it at me that I liked it so much.

care for some Jager Bombs?

Lodat225
01-23-2007, 12:42 PM
"Don't encourage him!"

"Someone's in trouble"

"Timeout"

"Help. I've fallen and I can't get up"

wheelchairman
01-23-2007, 02:00 PM
A girl comes up to me and a group of my mates and shouts "so, which of you are single?"
This really only confirms my prejudice about how disgusting British women are.

"My two favorite things are commitment, and changing myself."

I liked this one a lot.

I don't think I've ever used a pick up line... Starting a conversation isn't hard. I usually start by making fun of something they are wearing.

Wolfbutter
01-23-2007, 02:08 PM
"They say milk does the body good, but damn how much did you drink?"

"I need a library card, 'cause I'm checkin' you out!"

Nineteen Seventy Nine
01-23-2007, 02:09 PM
I think we did this before in the chatroom.

"Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants."

RickyCrack
01-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Give me a pikachu and i'll give you a pokeyman.

Grabbal
01-23-2007, 02:18 PM
"Wanna come home to me and have sex"??

You'll know right away..

WebDudette
01-23-2007, 02:19 PM
"Would you fuck me for blow?"

coke_a_holic
01-23-2007, 02:34 PM
"If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA Helicase so I could unzip your genes."

Isolated Fury
01-23-2007, 02:39 PM
"I'm a bottle of Coke, and I want you to drink me up."

JohnnyNemesis
01-23-2007, 03:06 PM

Though this one is very overused in college circles, I still feel that it's very win.

Wolfbutter
01-23-2007, 04:21 PM
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Sin Studly
01-23-2007, 06:10 PM
Though I have too much dignity to have ever used a pickup line (except the pregnant girlfriend one), I thought this one was amusing enough.

After beckoning somebody over with a crooked finger,

"I just made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand".

bd007h
01-23-2007, 06:50 PM
I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves

RickyCrack
01-23-2007, 06:51 PM
In accordance with Megans Law, I must tell you that I am a convicted sex offender.

the_offsprings_monkey
01-23-2007, 07:01 PM
"Here's 30p, go phone your dad an tell him you won't be home tonight"

RickyCrack
01-23-2007, 07:05 PM
faaaaaaaaaaaiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l

nieh
01-23-2007, 07:22 PM
The best pick up line ever is as follows:

"If my balls were filled with ink, I'd write a sonnet all over your lower back."

It's perfect because the use of the word sonnet instantly gives the impression that you're sensitive and into poetry. I wish I came up with it myself.

sKratch
01-23-2007, 07:32 PM
My favorite pickup line is "Hey calichix let's go have sex again."

coke_a_holic
01-23-2007, 08:04 PM
My friend Adam told me this one:

"I wish you were a sperm bank because, then, at least I'd be getting paid!"

Apathy
01-23-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm 5'8''. Let's talk a little less about that 5', and a little more about those 8''.

Of course, I'm 6'. So I can't actually use that one. I don't actually need pick-up lines anyway. The Ladies come to me.

SkunkIt
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
"You're so hot, you make me wanna stick myself in an oven to cool off."

the_offsprings_monkey
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
faaaaaaaaaaaiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l

And Zagmen0, this is coming from a guy who has a bulbasaur as his Avatar (Pikachu TFW!!).

SkunkIt
01-23-2007, 08:46 PM
And Zagmen0, this is coming from a guy who has a bulbasaur as his Avatar (Pikachu TFW!!).

But that guy is super cool awesome cool and everyone agrees with me.

Endymion
01-23-2007, 08:57 PM

bulbasaur disapproves of your faggotry.

JohnnyNemesis
01-23-2007, 09:07 PM
I'm 5'8''. Let's talk a little less about that 5', and a little more about those 8''.

Of course, I'm 6'. So I can't actually use that one.

Yes, you can.

Ohhhh burn!

Betty
01-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Hmm... while leaving the bar, from some older drunk guy, who jumps up from his pool game:

"Hey! A woman as beautiful as you can't possibly be leaving alone!"

"Ummmm... I'm with him" (gestures to random guy I had met earlier that night).

I must admit I generally feel flattered when guys/old men hit on me, even if it's corny/gross.

T-6005
01-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Me too, Michelle. Old guys are the bomb.

JoY
01-24-2007, 02:10 AM

ooooh, I LOVE that one.<33333!!!!!!!!

Llamas
01-24-2007, 02:26 AM
LOL that one you quoted, bella, is pure gold!!!! <3 I want a tshirt that says that.

Duskygrin
01-24-2007, 03:40 AM
Bella, though I'll own I much prefer the "smile" comp to the "jaw" one, the "jaw" one still is quite good in its way. After all, I'm in love with Schwarzy's, Spencer Tracy's & De Niro's jaw. Just as I dote on Jason Isaacs' eyes. A jaw is as good a feature as you can get these days.

(lolz all the time: pick-up line: "let me take a closer look at this jaw, missy" before pretending to bend & kiss)

Duskygrin
01-24-2007, 03:42 AM
I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves

this is poetic. I love.

sKratch
01-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Baby let's integrate so I can be the area between your curves.

ps don't drink and derive.

Zeall
01-24-2007, 05:02 AM
ps don't drink and derive.

ahhh, sneaky, i had to read that again to see the real word, not the word i was expecting to see

sKratch
01-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Hey baby you must be made of anti-matter, because you annihilate the competition.

Quark pickup lines would be so much easier of the "bottom" quark were still called the "beautiful" quark :[

Rag Doll
01-24-2007, 07:56 AM
"If my balls were filled with ink, I'd write a sonnet all over your lower back."

i'm adding that to my best pick-up lines ever list, right up there with "nice shoes, wanna fuck?" and "i lost my teddybear...can i sleep with you instead?".

i never hear anything good. normally at bars or work i hear "nice rack" or "can i touch them" (complete with grope attempts) or those laaame ones that people mentioned ("did it hurt" etc)....nothing creative or interesting =\. boo.

Mota Boy
01-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Of course, I'm 6'. So I can't actually use that one.Just describe yourself as 5'12"

Quark pickup lines would be so much easier of the "bottom" quark were still called the "beautiful" quarkIt'll still work in the gay community.

0r4ng3
01-24-2007, 08:59 AM
Just out of curiosity, what are some quark pickup lines?

wheelchairman
01-24-2007, 09:07 AM
One of my favorites was always....

"If you were a booger I'd pick you!"

Zeall
01-24-2007, 09:13 AM
http://www.samanthaburns.com/archives/2005/08/top_10_worst_pi.html

some good ones, even wheelchairman's is in there...

mrconeman
01-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Though I have too much dignity to have ever used a pickup line (except the pregnant girlfriend one), I thought this one was amusing enough.

After beckoning somebody over with a crooked finger,

"I just made you come with one finger, imagine what I could do with my whole hand".

I lol'd at this, loudly.

Grabbal
01-24-2007, 10:15 AM
My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

So good..

Duskygrin
01-24-2007, 11:03 AM
Hmm, charming.

Sth a guy, an unknown man, told me... last year... must have been late autumn... he was sort of following me, I was just wandering after some shopping downtown, & he came & said all in one breath, sort of whispering it over my shoulder, then disappearing (never saw him since, not to my knowledge at any rate, & his features have faded now...): "I followed you, for a while... I was walking under the sun."

Which sets me thinking: all things about sun, moons & eclipses & dazzling effulgence might sound good in pick-up lines. Careful not to verge on the XV C style, but you might just get sth out of this, keeping it poetic & simple.

sKratch
01-24-2007, 12:45 PM
Just out of curiosity, what are some quark pickup lines?

This isn't a pickup line, but something I came up with nonetheless.

An up quark says to his down quark wife, "My you look charming today!" And the down quark goes "Are you calling me fat?!?!"

cf down quark rest mass 4 to 8 and charm quark rest mass 1150 to 1350 (units MeV.c^-2)

JoY
01-24-2007, 12:57 PM
one guy showed me his pick-up line he used at the beach, that got him bitchslapped quite a few times. I became curious, so I asked him about it, but he made me promise not to bitchslap him. & I can hand out a good bitchslap, so it was sort of understandable.

first he started off real charming;
dude; "yours are not quite big enough to do this with, because I can't balance them in my hands, but you'll get the idea."
me; "*raised eyebrow*"
then he grabs my right breast; "imagine this is a sheep"
me; "*more raised eyebrow* yyyes.. yes, okay."
dude; "& this.. *grabs my left breast* ..is another sheep."
me; "I get the idea, skip it, babe."
dude; "well then, this.. *draws an imaginary line between my boobs* ..is a fence."
me; "good, good, yes, I can handle that, so now what?"
dude; "so now.. how does this sheep.. *grabs my right tit again* ..get to the other one.. *grabs my left tit again*?"
me; "..I'm not sure I like this riddle. & I have absolutely no idea."
dude; "it can't, but I sure did get to touch your boobies!!!11"

I think it's unnecessary to say he still got bitchslapped.

JohnnyNemesis
01-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Just describe yourself as 5'12"

I was thinking 6'0, cause he doesn't have a penis. But whatever!

Lodat225
01-24-2007, 02:11 PM

And what does TFW mean?

SMASH0390
01-24-2007, 04:45 PM
nice shoes, they'd look better in my pants.

0r4ng3
01-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Trying to figure out that last one gave me a headache.

"Shoes...pants...in...better...wha?"

Yeah, that's me.

DeAtHsTaR
01-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Hey, it looks like a needle, but it moves like a sewing machine!

the_offsprings_monkey
01-24-2007, 05:11 PM
And what does TFW mean?

I meant for the win. I fucked up. So what prick?

Original prankstA
01-24-2007, 06:02 PM
damn .

calichix
01-24-2007, 08:54 PM
I almost mistook you for a parking ticket because you have fiiiiiiiiiineeeee written all over you.

duuuuuuuude, I've had that one used on me by a skinny little wigger in a doorag. <3333333

Lizardus
01-24-2007, 08:58 PM
I came up with these on a similar discussion:
On a drive through: You sound hot, can i have you instead?
Trick or treating: Forget a bout the treats, wanna play some tricks?
I like painting, would you like to be my canvas?

Sin Studly
01-25-2007, 12:45 AM
duuuuuuuude, I've had that one used on me by a skinny little wigger in a doorag. <3333333

If I was in Calfornia, I'd put on the most Aussietastic accent and say "Wanna try catching my snake?"

the_GoDdEsS
01-25-2007, 02:05 AM
Heard countless lame ones. And I don't think they're flattering at all, they're just retarded.

Sin Studly
01-25-2007, 03:12 AM
Wanna try catching my snake?

the_GoDdEsS
01-25-2007, 03:13 AM
Can I torture it?

Sin Studly
01-25-2007, 03:14 AM
Crikey! :(

Lodat225
01-25-2007, 04:26 AM
Hahahaaha, that made me laugh.

JoY
01-25-2007, 06:42 AM
this whole topic's got me giggling.

what about; "nice pants/dress, but they'd/it'd look better on my bedroom floor."

laaaaamos.

RickyCrack
01-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Are you wearing space pants? Because your ass is out of this world.

*drop a sugar packet on a table. "Excuse me, I think you dropped your name tag."

Ellie
01-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Wanna try catching my snake?

Something tells me you're the type of guy whose snake would be highly venomous.

Amiralanal
01-25-2007, 01:09 PM
who the hell uses pickup-lines?

SkunkIt
01-25-2007, 05:14 PM
"Are you a Jew? Cause jew rock my world!"

0r4ng3
01-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh man, how did I forget my favorite line?

"I'm part Asian. Guess which part."

RickyCrack
01-25-2007, 05:25 PM
please cease to exist.

Mota Boy
01-25-2007, 05:37 PM
"Are you a Jew? Cause jew rock my world!"Ooooh, I've gotta try that. Much better than my old one: "Are you a Jew? 'Cause you're smokin'!"

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Ooooh, I've gotta try that. Much better than my old one: "Are you a Jew? 'Cause you're smokin'!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING OEJW FOP win win win win winwin

FULL FIDHip gjfsp'ocjgpovihrdfc

OH GOD@!!@ I!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: sigged.

sKratch
01-25-2007, 10:16 PM
I get the feeling that most of Ricky's pants are cum-crusted due to responses like this.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-25-2007, 10:21 PM
please cease to exist.
Well gee, that really isn't very good at all. Not even in an ironic way. That's just terrible, man.

calichix
01-25-2007, 10:24 PM
you could say ANYTHING in an aussietastic accent here and you'd be asphyxiated by a poonani avalanche in a matter of seconds.

sKratch
01-25-2007, 10:42 PM
That sounds like a fine way to go...

Sin Studly
01-25-2007, 11:37 PM
you could say ANYTHING in an aussietastic accent here and you'd be asphyxiated by a poonani avalanche in a matter of seconds.

Crikey! :)

calichix
01-25-2007, 11:58 PM
do australians (in their chaps) actually say crikey?

Sin Studly
01-26-2007, 12:23 AM
Not as much as the late Mr. Irwin has led you to believe, but we do indeed say it from time to time.

RickyCrack
01-26-2007, 12:24 AM
Well gee, that really isn't very good at all. Not even in an ironic way. That's just terrible, man.

Oh, i wasn't trying to make a joke. Zagmen posted something really retarded and it got deleted.

Zeall
01-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Yesterday i got talking to a girl by nearly falling asleep on her on the bus going home (tired from work), she's pretty fine too

wheelchairman
01-26-2007, 02:52 AM
I was thinking 6'0, cause he doesn't have a penis. But whatever!

I would probably go with "I may be 6 feet, but I got 3 legs."

Tizzalicious
01-26-2007, 03:09 AM
"Are you a Jew? 'Cause you're smokin'!"

I love it <3

JoY
01-26-2007, 06:05 AM
"Are you a Jew? 'Cause you're smokin'!"

hahaha!

that testifies of good sense of humour. I would fall for that one, yes.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2007, 08:27 AM
I get the feeling that most of Ricky's pants are cum-crusted due to responses like this.

Why you assume I wear pants while browsing the BBS is beyond me. But yes, the general idea is correct.

Mota Boy
01-26-2007, 09:14 AM
*curtsies*

It's ironic that traditional pick-up lines are the absolutely worst way to pick-up girls. A simple "Hi, how are you?" works miles better than, say "Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants."

Ellie
01-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Ooooh, I've gotta try that. Much better than my old one: "Are you a Jew? 'Cause you're smokin'!"

That line would definitely make me tell you to slide your matzo balls on over.

And you're right that a simple approach is always best, although if every guy just said a simple "hi," I would have missed out on someone telling me, "I would really like to smell your morning breath." Definitely the weirdest I've heard.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2007, 10:40 AM
That one woulda been even better if he actually made suggestions as to what your morning breath might smell like.

Ellie
01-26-2007, 10:41 AM
And it might have even worked.

nieh
01-26-2007, 08:47 PM
That one woulda been even better if he actually made suggestions as to what your morning breath might smell like.

"I hope tomorrow it smells like my semen!"

0r4ng3
01-26-2007, 08:51 PM
I lol'd.

When I first read that post, in my head I was thinking "I bet it smells like ass!"

SkunkIt
01-26-2007, 08:55 PM
^ same here.

Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting head?

Your Daddy must play the trumpet, cos he sure made me horny!

nameless
01-26-2007, 09:34 PM
dont know if its been posted but i didnt fancy checking!

"i lost my phone number, can i have yours" or

take an ice cube out of a drink, smash it in front of someone then say "now that ive broken the ice, can i buy you a drink"!

sKratch
01-26-2007, 10:37 PM
"Excuse me, do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"
"Umm... no?"
"Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm So and So."

I know someone who's had that used on them.

Rag Doll
01-26-2007, 10:41 PM
"Umm... no?"

i had that used on me too.

JohnnyNemesis
01-26-2007, 10:42 PM
"Umm... no?"

That was used on me! It damn near charmed my pants off (which, as we have already established, is difficult to do considering how rare it is for me to be wearing pants).

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 08:00 AM
"Do you want to see what a real Italian sausage looks like?"

Also, I'm putting all the good ones on my School's website with a link to your profile next to it.

Whiplash
01-31-2007, 08:51 AM
Thats not going to get you anything.............

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 12:51 PM
But I followed the basic rules for this type of thread and posted whatever was asked of me before posting.

Whiplash
01-31-2007, 12:54 PM
So a guy askd you that?

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 12:56 PM
Actually, it was you, but you were too drunk to hold back your feelings towards me, but I brushed it off, because you're ugly.

Whiplash
01-31-2007, 01:21 PM
Coming from the guy who's only had some action with corpses. Nah, I'm not offended by you.

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 01:23 PM
I have never claimed to have sex with a corpse. (unless you count that fat chick, she didn't really move that much)

Whiplash
01-31-2007, 01:26 PM
I doubt if you really ever had sex.

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 02:39 PM
Believe it or not, there are some people with standards lower than my own.