PDA

View Full Version : Hello! im new

Aussie_Chick
10-23-2004, 07:43 PM
undefinedundefinedheya all... :p
I'm New here, I just wanted to introduce my self to you all...
My names Sarah and im 14.
People call me Sare/Sunny/Holden...and Couseller Sarah By my friends...because they think im good at helping people =)
Im a vego, but i dnt hug trees, i just am because i hate meat. I live on da central coast, australia, nsw, my email is jackass_hsv@hotmail.com... I have been a fan of the offspring since i was 7 yrs old. My Favoutite colours are Green, Blue and Purple, but the Rainbow is good. :D im a pretty happy person I think :cool:
-LIKES-
Boys,Cars,Animals,My Fone,Food,Family,Friends,da Net,jackassMusic,beach,Surfing,HorseRiding,Camping ,Reading n Writing.
-DISLIKES-
Fakes, racists, meat, try-hards n ignorant people.
I hope u got to kno me a litl better...
Love Sunny xxx :)

Not Ozymandias
10-23-2004, 07:47 PM
-DISLIKES-
Hmm, those are my Turn-Ons. We could've been so perfect...:(

Aussie_Chick
10-23-2004, 07:57 PM
stink lol. :(

Preecey
06-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Welcome. As long as you like offspring that's fine by me...

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 11:10 AM
Hey babe! Have a damn good time here

coke_a_holic
06-16-2005, 11:12 AM
READ THE DATE OF THIS POST. Jesus fucking Christ, she joined in October. Even Wishomie knew that. You should be ashamed.

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 11:14 AM
Oh well, at least I can spell "centre" properly

punkangel
06-16-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey babe! Have a damn good time here

you wish you could have her.

the_GoDdEsS
06-16-2005, 11:15 AM
G'day, behave and don't flood. And enjoy the stay if you can.

coke_a_holic
06-16-2005, 11:16 AM
In America it's spelled center. Different countries, different spelling. We also spell 'paedophile' pedophile, deal with it.

Noodles is gay
06-16-2005, 11:17 AM
My Favoutite colours are Green, Blue and Purple, but the Rainbow is good.

No way? :eek: dey is my fav colourz 2!!!

-LIKES-
Boys,Cars,Animals,My Fone,Food,Family,Friends,da Net,jackassMusic,beach,Surfing,HorseRiding,Camping ,Reading n Writing.
-DISLIKES-
I hope u got to kno me a litl better...
Love Sunny xxx

OMGZ! Same again! I luv to ride da horses n da boyz n da net. My fone is like da coolist fing eva!!! yeh! I just cant get enuf of it all! boyz r lik da gr8ist fing eva i meen how on erf can we liv wifout em? day r sooooooooo gr8 n funni n sexy n awsum!

I cant belkieve how similur we r!!! :D :D

Anfd I hate racist, try hard ignorant ppl too! dey is da shit yeh? Fuk em all dey deserve ta die not dem ppl dat dey dont like. I h8 em all.

I hope i get ta kno u a bit betta too coz u seem like a reelly nice n fun persun to hang out wif.

pls forgif my spellin errorz but i ghuess i must b dyslexic jus lik u! OmGZ anufer fing in commun! :D

Mr. Noodles
06-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Oh well, at least I can spell "centre" properly
That's British spelling.
That's how they spell Specter.
They spell it Spectre.

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 12:02 PM
No way? :eek: dey is my fav colourz 2!!!

OMGZ! Same again! I luv to ride da horses n da boyz n da net. My fone is like da coolist fing eva!!! yeh! I just cant get enuf of it all! boyz r lik da gr8ist fing eva i meen how on erf can we liv wifout em? day r sooooooooo gr8 n funni n sexy n awsum!

I cant belkieve how similur we r!!! :D :D

Anfd I hate racist, try hard ignorant ppl too! dey is da shit yeh? Fuk em all dey deserve ta die not dem ppl dat dey dont like. I h8 em all.

I hope i get ta kno u a bit betta too coz u seem like a reelly nice n fun persun to hang out wif.

pls forgif my spellin errorz but i ghuess i must b dyslexic jus lik u! OmGZ anufer fing in commun! :D

For god's sake Jen, I'm disappointed that you didn't pick up on my centre comment. And ha ha ha for good measure

JohnnyNemesis
06-16-2005, 12:07 PM
They're two different spellings, both acceptable here. Actually, spelling it "centre" here would knock points off in an academic setting because it is technically considered WRONG, but in the real world both spellings are accepted.

My point? Don't be so pretentious.

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 12:11 PM
They're two different spellings, both acceptable here. Actually, spelling it "centre" here would knock points off in an academic setting because it is technically considered WRONG, but in the real world both spellings are accepted.

\I think i'm gonna giv up now am spel like a divvee

Preecey
06-16-2005, 12:13 PM
I don't see why it has to be an issue. As long as the writing is ledgible it doesn't matter. And nations have the right to their own spelling, notdoc.

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 12:15 PM
The word's legible, boy

Preecey
06-16-2005, 12:16 PM
The word's legible, boy
Yeah, but you got what I meant, right? You see...

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 12:17 PM
nations have the right to their own spelling, notdoc.

If I learn French I don't change the way it's all spelt, do I?

coke_a_holic
06-16-2005, 12:17 PM
No, it's definitely 'ledgible'.

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 12:20 PM
No, it's definitely 'ledgible'.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ledgible

Read it boy

Preecey
06-16-2005, 12:22 PM
Yeah, but Americans spell it 'center'. That's how they have to spell it in their country. We spell it 'centre' because we like to be so fucking tedious about these things. Who cares? Why should it be even brought up?

JohnnyNemesis
06-16-2005, 12:22 PM

If it's a nationally accepted spelling, then yes, you do. You don't stick to the spelling instincts you learned back home, you adapt to the way things are there.

Since French and English aren't the same language though, the example holds no weight. The issue was the difference between two variations of the same language, not two totally different languages...

Noodles is gay
06-16-2005, 12:59 PM

NONONO!!! I am the pretentious middle class twit!

Btw; it's 'legible'. :p

JohnnyNemesis
06-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Haha, it's definitely legible...there's no variation there, that was just a misspelling.

ruroken
06-16-2005, 01:02 PM
Hello whoever! Whatever...

everyone always gets off topic in these threads...

notoriousdoc
06-16-2005, 01:03 PM
Can I piss on coke-o-holic's face now?

JohnnyNemesis
06-16-2005, 01:03 PM
ruroken, that's because it's easy to go off-topic in threads that have no real point to begin with. Especially since the thread starter hasn't posted since last year.

No. I'm pretty sure he was spelling it that way just to get to you, and you kind of let him win.

coke_a_holic
06-16-2005, 01:04 PM
Why, because I'm so right?

ruroken
Then why the fuck is this alive?!?!?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

JohnnyNemesis
Then why the fuck is this alive?!?!?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Because wishomie wanted to be an ass and bump it.

ruroken
06-16-2005, 01:06 PM
The only idiocy is... wishomie and notoriousdoc, who went offtopic.

ruroken
06-16-2005, 01:16 PM
How did I get off topic
I meant YOU FOR BUMPING and NOTORIOUS FOR GETTING OFFTOPIC :rolleyes:

the messenger of cyn
06-16-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm new as well isn't that spiffy