PDA

View Full Version : Remix on Offspring - Have You Ever

DJ Blackman
01-25-2007, 12:23 AM
Greetings Offspring!:)

I DJ Blackman... From Russia, from St.-Petersburg. I have not found your post address and have decided to write on a forum. There is to you an offer, wish to make an official remix on your song Have You Ever in style Drum and Bass, directions NewSchool Of Jump Up! If it is interesting to you, I ask to write or here, or on my mail box djblackman@mail.ru. For acquaintance I can lay out my tracks, remixes... In style Drum and Bass. For a remix the voice part is necessary to me!

Thankful in advance!:)

DJ Blackman
01-25-2007, 05:39 AM
I am Waiting! ;)

Zeall
01-25-2007, 05:50 AM
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

*in a playful melody*

DJ Blackman
01-25-2007, 06:01 AM
what???? :mad:

Motaboy80
01-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Ill do it.. just give me 1 month.. im kinda busy now.. Do you have accapella version or do i need to low-cut it ?:rolleyes:

EDIT: sorry i was drunk.. do your own thing..

Amiralanal
01-25-2007, 02:05 PM
what happened with all the posts?

someone started deleting posts, we were on the second page

ZagmenO
01-25-2007, 04:56 PM

I DJ Blackman... From Russia, from St.-Petersburg. I have not found your post address and have decided to write on a forum. There is to you an offer, wish to make an official remix on your song Have You Ever in style Drum and Bass, directions NewSchool Of Jump Up! If it is interesting to you, I ask to write or here, or on my mail box djblackman@mail.ru. For acquaintance I can lay out my tracks, remixes... In style Drum and Bass. For a remix the voice part is necessary to me!

The Offspring barely read here.

DJ Blackman
01-26-2007, 05:25 AM
Ill do it.. just give me 1 month.. im kinda busy now.. Do you have accapella version or do i need to low-cut it ?:rolleyes:

EDIT: sorry i was drunk.. do your own thing..

Here Offspring happen??? To me it is necessary acapella this song... For a remix! In style Drum and Bass... Can at whom is?

Me waiting!;)

Biggest offspring fan
01-26-2007, 01:50 PM

Where can I write to the band?

The Offspring
P.O. Box 3479
Huntington Beach, CA 92605–3479
U.S.A.

DJ Blackman
01-27-2007, 04:35 AM
And on the Internet with them it is possible to communicate? I thought if to write the letter from Russia to the USA it will go very long...

Amiralanal
01-27-2007, 04:37 AM
And on the Internet with them it is possible to communicate? I thought if to write the letter from Russia to the USA it will go very long...

they dont give a fuck about you.

DJ Blackman
01-27-2007, 12:19 PM
Offspring at this forum happen???;)

noodlesfan
01-27-2007, 01:54 PM
That would be me, you can reach my publisher at this address:

Michael Krinks
2241 E.Claradge Ave.
Avon Park, FL

in the United States, enclose your pitch, and ten american dollars and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

DJ Blackman
01-27-2007, 03:03 PM
For what to send the letter? If it is possible to solve it through the Internet...:confused: :confused: :confused:

NMHFBD
01-29-2007, 07:38 AM
why don't you just make an unofficial remixes of the songs?

darea
01-29-2007, 08:08 AM
there is an email address somewhere on the offspring website, you could always try that... but you gotta look for the email yourself

Jack-UK
01-29-2007, 11:52 AM
Offspring dont believe in email.

Use mind control.

...Keep trying.

DJ Blackman
01-30-2007, 04:14 AM
why don't you just make an unofficial remixes of the songs?

Because there is no voice part of this song!:(

DJ Blackman
01-30-2007, 04:19 AM
Then a question on another I shall put.... Who has a voice part of song Have You Ever???:cool:

ygokazuki
01-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Then a question on another I shall put.... Who has a voice part of song Have You Ever???:cool:You can try to filter the frequencies until all you have left is the vox....

darea
02-10-2007, 09:54 AM
(info@offspring.com)