PDA

View Full Version : Harden the FUCK up BBS

Acoustic1804
01-26-2007, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

You could all learn a thing or two from this inspiring Australian man. (the real one)

wheelchairman
01-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Yeah but you come off as a total pussy. Are you trying to brand yourself hardcore by telling a bunch of kids on a message board to "harden the fuck"? And best of all, you link a youtube clip of some other guy.

And yes, I know who the Chopper is.

Mota Boy
01-26-2007, 03:32 PM
The DJ bit should've been scratched (in part because the guy looked so much like Chopper himself), and the whole thing should've been about half as long. Still, amusing.

Acoustic1804
01-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah but you come off as a total pussy. Are you trying to brand yourself hardcore by telling a bunch of kids on a message board to "harden the fuck"? And best of all, you link a youtube clip of some other guy.

And yes, I know who the Chopper is.

hahahhahahahaha

It's just a joke dude, settle down.

Just laugh.

It's funny how people misunderstand certain things that just aren't aimed the way they think.

My fault though, I should've added one of these in :p

JoY
01-26-2007, 06:12 PM
but your jokes suck.:(

0r4ng3
01-26-2007, 06:15 PM
When I first saw the thread title, I thought it would be about a fuck-up BBS named "Harden".

"It's Harden, the fuck-up BBS! New episodes every Saturday morning!"

Acoustic1804
01-26-2007, 06:23 PM
When I first saw the thread title, I thought it would be about a fuck-up BBS named "Harden".

"It's Harden, the fuck-up BBS! New episodes every Saturday morning!"

May I ask, what the fuck?

Venom Symbiote
01-26-2007, 06:24 PM
Chopper's a douche.

The movie wasn't even any good. They shouldn't glorify the dude, either, what with being a scumbag murderer and all.

0r4ng3
01-26-2007, 06:33 PM
May I ask, what the fuck?
The inner workings of my mind, that is.

Sin Studly
01-26-2007, 06:38 PM
I like how Ronnie Johns has stopped doing those Chopper skits after Chopper was asked what he thought of them and replied in a chillingly murderous tone "They're somewhat amusing".

Harden the fuck up, Ronnie Johns!!!

wheelchairman
01-27-2007, 05:44 AM
hahahhahahahaha

It's just a joke dude, settle down.

Just laugh.

It's funny how people misunderstand certain things that just aren't aimed the way they think.

My fault though, I should've added one of these in :p

It was a matter of priorities. Click the link, or don't click the link.

the_GoDdEsS
01-27-2007, 07:32 AM
The movie wasn't even any good. They shouldn't glorify the dude, either, what with being a scumbag murderer and all.

Shut up, convict.

I like how Ronnie Johns has stopped doing those Chopper skits after Chopper was asked what he thought of them and replied in a chillingly murderous tone "They're somewhat amusing".

Hahaha, poor guy!

Sin Studly
01-28-2007, 06:08 PM
Shut up, convict.

:(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!