PDA

View Full Version : Time out

Llamas
01-28-2007, 01:24 AM
Alright. Well, today is kind of my last day that I'll be around here for a while. Long story, but I have to fly out to Seattle on Monday and spend all day Monday and Tuesday there to get my passport. I won't have internets there, and I'll just be strolling the streets of Washington alone (Endy fly up to Seattle??!) Tuesday night I'll fly back here, Wednesday will be spent getting ready, and Thursday I ship off for Austria! I have a buddy through the program I'm going through, and she's going to help me get settled the first few days, and then on the 7th, I start my language class. While I'm thoroughly stressed still, I'm also really stoked. Anyway, this will probably be my last post for some time, and I don't know how long it will be until I have internet again. I might be able to get on tomorrow for a bit. Anyway, seriously email me if I like you and all that good stuff! (I'm sure I'll be able to check email now and then.)

HornyPope
01-28-2007, 01:26 AM
I'll miss you. <3333

Tizzalicious
01-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Good luck with all the things you have the arrange before you leave! Have a good trip, and a great time in Austria!

Llamas
01-28-2007, 01:40 AM
Thanks! :)

killer_queen
01-28-2007, 03:40 AM
I'll miss you. <3333

Same here. With more hearts. <3

wheelchairman
01-28-2007, 04:06 AM
I'm not sure how well the flying to Seattle to get your passport plan will work. But good luck!

JoY
01-28-2007, 04:21 AM
babez, your MSN name? & Seattle?? sorry, but that's just fantastic.

if you happen to see my beloved boyfriend in Austria, who is there at this very moment for a week on vacation (skiing with his family).. tell him "hi", that I love him & that if he dares to break a leg, I'll personally break the other one too.<33 *sniffs*

I'll miss you, Bri. who else, besides Sanni & Gulsah, can I agree with all the time, without saying, or after a good argument? who else would I discuss music with, except Maria (but that's differently oriented)? who else would I call innerly blonde every now & then, except myself???

<3 good luck, have a SHITLOAD of fun &.. think of me, sitting here in Amsterdam, while you're so relatively close, okies? this must be so exciting for you & it IS quite an adventure. I think it's absolutely awesome that you're doing this & I hope you'll find & get everything you're looking for, everything you want & more. knowledge, friends & a great experience. when you talked about it on here, I thought it was just distant plans. maybe it was like that to you too, because it still seemed unreal & pretty far away, or something. at least, I didn't get the idea you were talking about it like this was something that'd be happening any time soon in the near future. I had no idea it'd all be realised so soon, but I'm superglad for you. I hope it'll be a blast, that you won't forget about us & that we'll see you soon again.

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Thank god. Your excessive whining would be gone = yay!

JoY
01-28-2007, 06:39 AM
what is it exactly that you're trying to accomplish here? "if they don't like me, I better start acting like a total ass, so at least they'll have a reason I can comprehend for not liking me"? kind of like a shield, or something? because it's pretty retarded & not exactly working for you/working in your advantage.

maybe you think it's better to be a total ass & unliked, so at least you don't need to wonder why people don't like you, but seriously.. it's a pisspoor way to be & frankly rather pathetic.

Grabbal
01-28-2007, 06:43 AM
Just one question..

Was he a total ass when he was "nimrod in town"?? Just wondering

wheelchairman
01-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Thank god. Your excessive whining would be gone = yay!

The only person who whines more than you do is Venom Symbiote.

JoY
01-28-2007, 07:22 AM
Just one question..

Was he a total ass when he was "nimrod in town"?? Just wondering

I.. don't quite remember. I think he was mostly trying to be funny & act tough. I don't remember him making any attempts to bash anyone, though.

Grabbal
01-28-2007, 07:31 AM
I.. don't quite remember. I think he was mostly trying to be funny & act tough. I don't remember him making any attempts to bash anyone, though.

Well, rather that then this..

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 07:35 AM
The only person who whines more than you do is Venom Symbiote.

Alright ... ?

JohnnyNemesis
01-28-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm dying inside :(

JoY
01-28-2007, 09:31 AM
if I were mod, wait yeah, if I were the mod of THIS forum, I'd delete this utter fucking crap.

Grabbal
01-28-2007, 09:44 AM
How does one become a mod??

JoY
01-28-2007, 09:58 AM
being elected by the board to be one. & responding to the admin's e-mail remotely in time. *smile*

Paint_It_Black
01-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Congratulations Bri.

Llamas
01-28-2007, 10:57 AM
Per- I have to fly to Seattle because they have a passport office there, one of 13 offices in the US, where they can make a passport in the same day. And it was one of only 3 that had any appointments open before February 5th, and it was the cheapest flight of the 3.

Bella- Aww! <3 I love how you even get long winded when saying goodbye. ;) You have my MSN name, nerd! I'll PM you my email address in case you don't have it, too. And maybe I'll make it up to Amsterdam while I'm out there! I want to travel a lot (though this flight to Seattle is taking a big chunk out of my traveling funds... :( ).

Ricky- I'm sorry, but you've had since February to fly to Minnesota- not my faulty you never acted! You're always welcome in Austria, though. ;)

Lodat and Zagmen- lol you guys are way too predictable. And whining?? haha, you stood up for Wishomie when he was whining about how hard his life is. You're amazingly good at being a hypocrite.

Everyone else- thanks. :)

RickyCrack
01-28-2007, 11:05 AM
:`(`````

But I never got to penetrate you. :( :( :(

JoY
01-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Bri! I was talking about your MSN name being (at least, it was yesterday); "Bri - trying to sleep", or something like that. it's awesome, because you're going to Seattle.... & you know.. you were trying to sleep??

oh tell me you get it now, or I'll die.

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 12:06 PM
lamas, am i saying i don't whine?

Betty
01-28-2007, 01:13 PM
Well, I may be the closest to Seattle, just a quick ferry ride away.

Sounds like a fun time Bri, how long are you going to be in Austria?

Endymion
01-28-2007, 01:35 PM
(Endy fly up to Seattle??!)

god, i wish. this is my first week of classes :(

I WILL MISS YOU. PM ME CONTACT INFOZ PLZ!

Llamas
01-28-2007, 02:16 PM
:`(`````

But I never got to penetrate you. :( :( :(

lolz fag.

Bri! I was talking about your MSN name being (at least, it was yesterday); "Bri - trying to sleep", or something like that. it's awesome, because you're going to Seattle.... & you know.. you were trying to sleep??

oh tell me you get it now, or I'll die.

haha I so totally get it. I already was asked today if I was going to be sleepless while I'm there. Of course I will be, I have insomnia.

lamas, am i saying i don't whine?

no, you're complaining about the fact that my whining is annoying, yet you whine way more (especially about whining about my whining and thinking it's annoying). Therefore, you're a hypocrite. End of discussion.

Well, I may be the closest to Seattle, just a quick ferry ride away.

Sounds like a fun time Bri, how long are you going to be in Austria?

Sweet, hop the ferry and we'll party. And I'll be in Austria for 6 months at the least, and hopefully for 2 1/2 years.

god, i wish. this is my first week of classes :(

I WILL MISS YOU. PM ME CONTACT INFOZ PLZ!

Class = overrated. Also, Me > Class. Also, I will PM you, nerd.

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 02:19 PM
no, you're complaining about the fact that my whining is annoying, yet you whine way more (especially about whining about my whining and thinking it's annoying). Therefore, you're a hypocrite. End of discussion.

I'm whining by saying you whine?

killer_queen
01-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey cutie, pm me your e-mail adress too (if you're not using you hotmail adress for e-mailing). And remember me every time you hear something about terrorists.

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Hey cutie, pm me your e-mail adress too (if you're not using you hotmail adress for e-mailing). And remember me every time you hear something about terrorists.

kickedwhendown@yahoo.com

Llamas
01-28-2007, 02:34 PM
I don't use yahoo email, way to assume that because it's in my profile it's my primary address.

I will PM you my email, Gulsah! I use gmail and my university email primarily, so I'll let you know. :)

edit: no you send me any bombs, que?

Llamas
01-28-2007, 02:47 PM
I wanted to actually reply to this post. :)

babez, your MSN name? & Seattle?? sorry, but that's just fantastic.
me= smart.

if you happen to see my beloved boyfriend in Austria, who is there at this very moment for a week on vacation (skiing with his family).. tell him "hi", that I love him & that if he dares to break a leg, I'll personally break the other one too.<33 *sniffs*[quote]
Okays. What does he look like and what name does he respond to? haha.

[quote]I'll miss you, Bri. who else, besides Sanni & Gulsah, can I agree with all the time, without saying, or after a good argument? who else would I discuss music with, except Maria (but that's differently oriented)? who else would I call innerly blonde every now & then, except myself???
I'm so confused! ;) It's true, I am blonde on the inside. And it makes me feel better with you around because, while I still look retarded, you help lessen the blow. :D And we can still discuss music and you can agree with me through emails, hehe.

<3 good luck, have a SHITLOAD of fun &.. think of me, sitting here in Amsterdam, while you're so relatively close, okies? this must be so exciting for you & it IS quite an adventure. I think it's absolutely awesome that you're doing this & I hope you'll find & get everything you're looking for, everything you want & more. knowledge, friends & a great experience. when you talked about it on here, I thought it was just distant plans. maybe it was like that to you too, because it still seemed unreal & pretty far away, or something. at least, I didn't get the idea you were talking about it like this was something that'd be happening any time soon in the near future. I had no idea it'd all be realised so soon, but I'm superglad for you. I hope it'll be a blast, that you won't forget about us & that we'll see you soon again.
Again, I hope I will travel around Europe, and if I do, we should totally hang out! Fo sho. All that you said about distant plans and stuff, yeah. I didn't really believe it was actually happening. I still really don't. I still think something is going to go terribly wrong between now and thursday and I'm going to be stuck in the US, with no place to live. I mean, am I really leaving? I will be in disbelief until I'm the plane to Vienna. Thanks for the well wishes. :) I won't forget about the bbs, and I'll be back! I just don't know when.

Tizzalicious
01-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Okays. What does he look like and what name does he respond to? haha.

Cookie!

We're gonna see Hanson, riiiight?

Llamas
01-28-2007, 02:55 PM
hahahahaaha, cookie. Awesome.

And YESSS OF COURSE!!! to Hanson! And we will meet them and make them divorce their wives and then we will marry them. All three of them.

Tizzalicious
01-28-2007, 02:58 PM
We are not THAT liberal over here! :(

JoY
01-28-2007, 03:00 PM
oh shit, hahaha, he actually does respond to cookie. I can see it now: you in a crowd, saying "cookie!" & he turning around & being like; "yes?". & of course all of this somewhere, on a snowy deserted Austrian mountain.

his name is Huibert. he looks like this, except usually less... squashed:
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1015/cookieww1.jpg

oh god.. I just remembered.. even the picture is called "cookie" on my computer. that's just disastrous. my poor cookie, having to put up with being called "cookie".:o :(

Edit: oh right, & don't pronounce Huibert like Per did. that was just horrible. *cracks up at the thought* Tizz, help me here.. how can you explain how you pronounce Huibert? "Howbert"? I guess that's pretty close to how you normally would pronounce it & it's not like someone with an English tongue will come closer to pronouncing the 'ui' sound.

Tizzalicious
01-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Most adorable picture ever <3

wheelchairman
01-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Huibert is pronounced like "Huey-bert". Like huey dewey and loui.

JoY
01-28-2007, 03:16 PM
don't do that!!:(

Llamas
01-28-2007, 03:24 PM
haha he's pretty cute. :) is he really your boyfriend? Also, I like how you said I would be in a crowd, and then you said on a deserted mountain. Hmm. :P

LOL at Huey-bert. I would've pronounced it "He-bert". I'll just stick to Cookie, though. ;)

JoY
01-28-2007, 03:43 PM
crowd, deserted, yeah yeah.. but you got the idea, didn't you? okay, picture you saying that in a stacked après ski bar, or in line, a gigantic line, for a ski-lift. I suppose that'd be better.

aw, he's got these big goo goo eyes that always look surprised & amazed, like everything in this world is new to him, such a cute potatoe nose (he hates it when I say that) & big, big supersoft lips. *sigh* he's such a nerdy. I miss him. (already; he left on friday, so I'm totally being a whiny pussy. it's just the thought that he won't be back till next saturday, if I'm lucky)

anyway, his brothers are with him & they're called Thomas & Alexander. that should be easier.:p

Tizzle; thanks. I love it too, because it's one of the few pictures in which he looks relaxed & not totally terrified of his picture being taken. he always tries to adopt a normal pose in pictures, which makes his eyes look like; "oh noes! pictures! must.try.to.look.normal."

wheelchairman
01-28-2007, 04:16 PM
You both know that Austria isn't just some small ski restort right? :p

JoY
01-28-2007, 04:40 PM
You both know that Austria isn't just some small ski restort right? :p

in my mind Austria is a tiny après ski bar & a queue for the ski lift. yes. & everyone's named Rudy und Toby, herds sheep in summertime & is a skilehrer when the snow starts falling.

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 06:51 PM
So um....llamas. When ya leavin'?

Seconded . Hope it's soon.

RickyCrack
01-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Seconded . Hope it's soon.

jealous of her superior respectability?

Lodat225
01-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah, don't you forget it.

Llamas
01-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Hmm, kinda sad that my "leaving" thread got a good response, while Lodat's was full of "leave already" responses. :p Well played, sir.

RickyCrack
01-28-2007, 11:57 PM
plz don't leave me:`(````

Llamas
01-29-2007, 12:02 AM
You can hide in my suitcase!

Wanna come with me to Seattle?? I leave in 4 hours! That's so enough time to drive up from Ioway.

RickyCrack
01-29-2007, 10:01 AM
How long are you gonna be in minnesota before you fly away from us (but more importantly me)?

Llamas
01-30-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm back in Minneapolis as of half an hour ago, and I'll be here until Thursday. My plane leaves here at 2pm, yo. Wanna come??

PS: Seattle was AWESOME.