PDA

View Full Version : Rarely is the question asked: is black people racists?

HornyPope
01-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Not including our cracka-hatin resident Johnny.

Don't like mommies tell their young black boys and girls to not get into a white man's car?

Paint_It_Black
01-29-2007, 08:53 PM
Why no poll? :(

HornyPope
01-29-2007, 08:59 PM
To avoid penis jokes... You brought it up first!

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Kill whitey!

lawlz!

Seriously though, the word "rarely" in that there thread title is inaccurate. That shit is always asked, and the ensuing arguments are usually really annoying.

thx for the new user title though. you're my canadian boytoy, not that I'm a fag or anything.

Mota Boy
01-29-2007, 09:29 PM
A friend of mine had to hide his relationship with his girlfriend from her parents because they didn't want their daughter dating whites.

Black people root for black people to win the Oscars because of the color of their skin. Hell, they rooted for O.J. In black-majority cities it's just about impossible for a white person to win a mayoral position. Black people will chastise each other if they think someone's "acting white"... Fuck, just look at the way that Korean businesses were targeted in the L.A. riots.

Yeah, sure they're racist. Every race* is to a certain degree. But we generally let it slide because it highlights the effects of racism towards blacks and other minorities which, since white people happen to be the majority race in the country, has a much more widespread and concrete adverse effect on other groups (for instance, studies have shown that applicants with "black" names are less likely to get jobs and that lighter-skinned immigrants earn more than darker-skinned ones (http://business.bostonherald.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=179423). Thus the question is only raised by lone, fringe voices in society.

*I feel that I should probably include a disclaimer here in which I point out that by "race" I mean a certain, substantial percentage of people in that race to have a noticeable effect, not actions that are inherent to every member of a race. Or something like that.

Sin Studly
01-29-2007, 10:15 PM
That shit is always asked, and the ensuing arguments are usually really annoying.

Totally agreed. And it's always by clueless white kids who are just figuring out that racism goes more than one way. The type who just met their first ever black person and were stunned that their attempts at constantly pointing out the fact that they see him as a fellow human didn't win them his undying gratitude. Y'know, the type of morons who call it "reverse racism" and only know about racism from punk rock music and tv shows.

Minorities as a whole are a lot more racist than whitey, mainly because they don't have the White Guilt aspect to slow them down.

SkunkIt
01-29-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm pretty sure every race has people that don't want their kids to marry certain people, mine does, but i'll marry who I want.

Every ethnicity has rascism. alot of white people are just afraid to admit it when they think others are rascist especially in middle to upper class America, because of fear they'll be called racist, but if anyone else says certain people are rascist, very few people will probably call them rascist, if any.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Seriously though, the word "rarely" in that there thread title is inaccurate. That shit is always asked, and the ensuing arguments are usually really annoying.
zOMG they have Blakc Entertainment Televiison!!11 Wat do u thingk wud happen if there wuz WHIET Entertainment Telivision??????////!!!!!!!111 EVER THINK OF TAHT???

...I want to fucking SLAUGHTER those fucking fuckers.

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Fucking LAWLZ to Dr. Treez for that one. Oh GOD IF I HEAR THAT ONE MORE TIME IRL IOFHbgbfihg zpdiohcx

SkunkIt
01-29-2007, 11:09 PM
zOMG they have Blakc Entertainment Televiison!!11 Wat do u thingk wud happen if there wuz WHIET Entertainment Telivision??????////!!!!!!!111 EVER THINK OF TAHT???

...I want to fucking SLAUGHTER those fucking fuckers.

Don't slaughter me. :(

sKratch
01-29-2007, 11:13 PM
im not racist i hate evry1 !!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Jakebert
01-30-2007, 04:29 AM
u laugh at me cuz im diffent, i laugh @ u bcause ur all the same.

Sin Studly
01-30-2007, 04:43 AM

Okay, that's the most terrible argument I've ever heard. It doesn't change the fact that niggers are racist motherfuckers, but it does show exactly how clueless white middle-class American kids are when it comes to anything but Xbox and skateboarding.

JohnnyNemesis
01-30-2007, 07:17 AM

lawlz lawlz lawlz fucking LAWLZ!!!

nieh
01-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Kill whitey!

lawlz!

thx for the new user title though. you're my canadian boytoy, not that I'm a fag or anything.

"Cracka-hatin Resident" makes me picture a member of the Residents being terribly disappointed after eating some bad crackers.

I'm not exactly sure how they would eat crackers at all though, seeing as how they just have a giant eye for a head. Maybe that's why he actually hates them?

The Talking Pie
01-30-2007, 07:54 AM
I once worked as a server techie guy for an 'Urban Music Discussion Board' (that is, a black rap fan board). A lot of them were very racist (but some were complete dears to me, so of course there are exceptions in everything). What really surprised me, however, wasn't racism to whites, asians, etc. like you might expect, but racism to black people who were lighter-skinned. Not even because they had one white parent, just because their skin wasn't as black as Hitler's heart.

endlesst0m
01-30-2007, 12:49 PM

I used to have a shirt that said that...it seemed so smart back in 9th grade.

0r4ng3
01-30-2007, 12:51 PM
I used to have that shirt, too. I had a...Hot Topic phase. Ugh.

Edit: I'm not racist, I have a black friend!

JoY
01-30-2007, 05:42 PM

Edit: I'm not racist, I have a black friend!

this ain't good. this is fucking great.

speaking of naive; I went to a highschool for, well, nerds & the only other colour you could find in that school was yellow. one time.. we had ONE Moroccan guy. he stole a scooter, within two days he was sent away from school. so that kind of set the school back from around 1.04 percent of immigrants, to 0.9. oh right, & we had a black biology teacher, but Africans are cool.

I come from a good neighbourhood in a village.. that basically has no bad neighbourhood. (over there our neighbourhood was below average, but I thought it was great) well, one, but even that one's white. it's not like I'd never seen people of different colour in my country, dude no, but I just never had them directly in my environment (except Marthe, my best friend ever since we were 4, but she, she.. is Marthe) & was completely unaware of ..any mingling-problems, to put it nicely.

our school got so many applications from little nerdy white kids, it burst out of it's building & soon we started to get classes in another building; the nearest school from ours. that was always one slightly different school. I had friends there, so I sometimes hung out there & stuff, but one crazy morning when I had classes there & I was using the bathroom, I was looking around me in utter shock; "niggers, go to hell", "Turks belong in the toilet", "Hitler will be back to come after immigrants". amaaaazing. I was just sitting there, doing my thing, thinking; "like psshh, that is sooo world war two, baby!"

years later, somewhere in a studenthouse in the heart of Amsterdam, my roommate suddenly says, when talking about the elections, right wing parties, blah blah; "you know, with Chey (her best friend & a friend of mine) being a BLACK person & all". & I looked at her, slightly confused, thinking; "oh right. she is pretty fucking black, isn't she?"

I grew up waaay too naive, man. *raises eyebrow*

Edit: oh right, almost forgot;
I'm not racist, I have black friends!! ..but I can't really help it, cuz I live in Amsterdam where you buy your clogs from a Turk.

Lodat225
01-30-2007, 05:44 PM
George Bush doesn't care about black people.

Paint_It_Black
01-30-2007, 07:01 PM
No one is all bad.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-30-2007, 10:33 PM
Black people think they're so cool...

Mota Boy
01-30-2007, 10:56 PM
Someone pointed out to me that the pink polo popped collar look has been one of the few fashion trends that white people started that black people emulated. I find that concept pretty hilarious.

XYlophonetreeZ
01-30-2007, 11:14 PM
Eva since I can remember I been poppin' my colla WHAT? poppin' my colla WHAT? poppin' my colla

Mota Boy
01-30-2007, 11:20 PM
I just like to think of Tupac all dolled up like Kanye in pastel sweaters and shit.

Mota Boy
01-30-2007, 11:24 PM

OK, I'll admit it. This (http://wetmen.provocateuse.com/images/photos/tupac_01.jpg) is pretty fucking gay.

Sin Studly
01-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Someone pointed out to me that the pink polo popped collar look has been one of the few fashion trends that white people started that black people emulated. I find that concept pretty hilarious.

I thought we started all their clothing trends after zebra-skins?

calichix
01-31-2007, 12:08 AM
I know every time I'm in Oakland late at night black people make the hilarious joke, "I don't even walk around here at night and I'm BLACK." Every. Time. They compete over who has the least safe neighborhood.

Oh, God... White people complaining about BET and Black Mailmen Leagues and such drives me fucking insane.

Sin Studly
01-31-2007, 02:21 AM
The BET issue really has nothing to do with whether the African-American community are any more racist than the white Americans, though. It's just a bunch of kids who are utterly clueless about race relations, having been brought up to believe racism is "when whites are mean to non-whites", and too fucking clueless to understand that the African-American minority coupled with the non-blacks who enjoy their style of entertainment is large enough, and therefore profitable enough to merit its own television station. Their main arguing point is that society wouldn't stand for a white entertainment network, because they're so fucking stupid that they don't realise that as the majority race they don't need the 'white' prefix to signify that a television station is suited to their tastes, it's already assumed that it is.

But the real reason white entertainment television wouldn't fly in america is that no matter what 'white' theme it went by, it would piss off almost every white person in America for unfairly judging their tastes in television based on their race. So while the whites have 300+ channels to cater to whatever tastes they might have, the blacks are told that they like rap and dave chappelle. Because they're black.

But anyways, as to the question of whether the blacks in America are more racist than the whites? Almost certainly. Many of them have plenty justification for being pissed off at the white man, and the middle-class ones who don't are pretty much encouraged to hate whitey in history class. Of course, it's not a question that can ever be answered since racism towards whites is more socially acceptable than vice versa.

Paint_It_Black
01-31-2007, 08:33 AM
Should we beat all the niggers, or beat all the white trash?

0r4ng3
01-31-2007, 08:34 AM
Beat whoever you see.

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm in Web Design class, and the black guy next to me is reading this and giving me a nasty look. He won't stop looking. It's like he won't take a hint...

Mind your own business. Go away.

he won't go away...

Grabbal
01-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Should we beat all the niggers, or beat all the white trash?

When I'm in the L.A.P.D i'll answer that..

Sin Studly
01-31-2007, 08:37 AM
I'm in Web Design class, and the black guy next to me is reading this and giving me a nasty look. He won't stop looking. It's like he won't take a hint...

Mind your own business. Go away.

he won't go away...

Tell him there's some cotton needs pickin'.

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 08:38 AM
I think you just did.
Thank you.

Sin Studly
01-31-2007, 08:45 AM
No, I should thank you. I get to insult a belligerent nigger, and you're the one who's gonna get bumrushed by him and his buddies.

Mota Boy
01-31-2007, 09:03 AM
Dear black person reading this - noodlesfan jerks off to dead people. I'm not kidding, he's actually admitted to it. Nobody likes him here.

Sin Studly
01-31-2007, 09:04 AM
I'm pretty sure he once posted a picture of a lynched black man and said "lolz, cornfed nigger".

We'd love it if you and your homies kicked the everloving crap out of him.

wheelchairman
01-31-2007, 09:07 AM
Dear black person reading this - noodlesfan jerks off to dead people. I'm not kidding, he's actually admitted to it. Nobody likes him here.

This is true. Dead-serious. It's something he brags about. You can look at his posting history.

JohnnyNemesis
01-31-2007, 09:08 AM
This thread just took a turn for the awesome.

Except noodlesfan is probably lying and there's no black person reading any of this and he just wants to look subtly badass by saying there was.

Whiplash
01-31-2007, 09:58 AM
Tell him there's some cotton needs pickin'.

Muahahaha. That was soooo funny.

I can picture it allready: Noodlesfan getting his face punched right through his monitor, I love it!

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 01:53 PM
Haha, your efforts were foiled by the bell to change classes before I could read those last posts.

I got a French-to-English dictionary thrown at my back by the black dude's friend at lunch...

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 02:08 PM
That was not the first time that the French language hurt me.....

noodlesfan
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
mon cher ange

I understood that. I already have three of them at home, I'll start... carrying one of them around, just because you called me your angel.

sKratch
01-31-2007, 02:32 PM
This thread just took a turn for the awesome.

Edit>>Undo

JohnnyNemesis
01-31-2007, 02:52 PM
Edit>>Undo

Agreed. It's been unraveled.

calichix
02-01-2007, 12:25 AM
there is white entertainment television. NBC, CBS, MTV, VH1, PBS, etc... america is a whites only club. white people just don't verbalize it like minorities do. white people pissing and moaning about white rights are like people who tell the end of a joke before the punch line in an effort to prove how much they get it but they just don't get it. there is NOTHING in the world more annoying than people suffering from the suburban white kid blues.

noodlesfan
02-01-2007, 08:27 AM
the suburban white kid blues.

"I got those [Am Am Am Am Am Am] suburban white kid bluuuuuussse"

Sin Studly
02-01-2007, 09:05 AM
there is white entertainment television. NBC, CBS, MTV, VH1, PBS, etc...

That's exactly what I said.

Mota Boy
02-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Seriously, I just find incidents of racism against white people amusing. Like my friend in high school who used to burst out "Damn, I hate these white people! ...y'know, except you."

There have only been a few times in the US when I've actually been angered by minority racism. When I'm abroad though, it's a whole different animal.

Sin Studly
02-01-2007, 09:16 AM
The only minority racism that tends to bother me is the type that comes from muslims. Y'know, the whole "gang-raping white women for wearing bikinis and then getting 20 years knocked off their sentences because Muslim Rights leaders complain" style racism. Or "Yes I just went on television claiming all white people are lying scumbags and muslims have more right to be in this country, but if you got offended by it it's because you're racist against Arabs" kinda shit.

JohnnyNemesis
02-01-2007, 10:18 AM
"Damn, I hate these white people! ...y'know, except you."

That's not racism though. Racism is a lot more than just disliking people or making stupid comments. In fact, that kind of thing falls on the most irrelevant scale of racism imaginable because it does absolutely nothing relevantly negative to you or your social mobility.

Mota Boy
02-01-2007, 10:36 AM
So when you hear people say "It's not that I don't like black people. One of my friends is black." you completely dismiss that? Isn't explicitly disliking a group of people because they are of a certain race or ethnicity the very definition of racism? I knew the person who uttered that sentiment very well, and during that time he was very much on a "kill whitey" kick.

My point was that I find stuff like that amusing rather than infuriating precisely because it has no negative impact on me. Or, if it does, it's so minute that it's relatively easily circumvented. But it's still a racist statement. If he expressed this statement to me now, and he was currently in a position to hire people, it certainly would reflect a potential for discrimination.

JohnnyNemesis
02-01-2007, 10:40 AM
So when you hear people say "It's not that I don't like black people. One of my friends is black." you completely dismiss that?

Not completely, but for the most part, yeah...for similar reasons to the ones you mentioned (amusement over infuriating feelings) I shouldn't have said it wasn't racism though, because it still is, so I take that back because I agree with what you said.

Isn't explicitly disliking a group of people because they are of a certain race or ethnicity the very definition of racism?

Only if people cling to the most elementary definition of racism possible.

I agree with everything else you said though.

Mota Boy
02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Alright, cool. I just didn't want you thinking that I was racist or anything. After all, I have a Dominican friend.

Sunny
02-01-2007, 10:58 AM
I think people need to understand the difference between racism and institutionalized racism. saying that minorities are never - or can never be racist is ridiculous to me.

racism = prejudice based on race
institutionalized racism, however = prejudice +power

so basically, everyone, regardless of color, has the ability to be racist, or to discriminate based on race. however, only the privileged group has the means and the power necessary to significantly oppress and disadvantage others because of their color.

christ.

JohnnyNemesis
02-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Alright, cool. I just didn't want you thinking that I was racist or anything. After all, I have a Dominican friend.

This makes me lol and <3.

JoY
02-01-2007, 11:07 AM

oh, that was very well played. *laughs*

calichix
02-01-2007, 11:38 PM
That's exactly what I said.

MY BAD, I didn't read it.

Sin Studly
02-02-2007, 01:32 AM
Of course, I'm more bothered about niggers getting 50% less prison time than whites for the same crimes than retarded shit like niggers having their own TV channels. I'm pissed off that every month the city council declares a new part of town an alcohol-free zone, because it's the only way they can get rid of the tribes of niggers who threaten people with spears without seeming racist.

I'm totally down with Africans, and African-Americans. I don't mind them at all. So if you wanna call me racist for hating niggers, remember that you got no point of reference because Negroids are citizens of the fucking year compared to the Australoids.

H1T_That
02-02-2007, 12:45 PM
I think blacks are more racist than whites.

sKratch
02-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Racist .

H1T_That
02-03-2007, 04:45 AM
But, i'm black

Mota Boy
02-03-2007, 08:43 AM
Self-loathing racist.

calichix
02-03-2007, 12:11 PM
I think it's an appropriate double standard. I don't know about the racism in the prison system thing cause it's extreme on both sides.. I know a jiggaboo who's in jail for life because of the three strike program. Twice for possession once for stealing a stereo. A white dude could have weaseled his way out of that in a second. Depending on his manners a white dude probably would've been let off the hook or given a slap on the wrist.

randman21
02-03-2007, 12:13 PM
But, i'm black

No, you're not.

Mota Boy
02-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Yeah, our court system is inherently racist. I remember a statistic that whites are responsible for something like 78% of all drug use, but when you get down to who gets caught, who gets arrested, who gets charged, prosecuted and sentenced... over 70% of people in jail for drugs aren't white.

Now, I'm willing to bet that a lot of that isn't just race, but class. But that's very much a chicken-and-egg debate.

randman21
02-03-2007, 12:36 PM
hmm randman you haven't given your opinion so far. care to? I think your opinion might just be a lil more informed that those of lots in here including mine. But it's up to you obviously.

Thank you;) , but I'm afraid my mind is in several different places at the moment. I wouldn't be able to give a poignant opinion, I'm sure.

noodlesfan
02-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, our court system is inherently racist. I remember a statistic that whites are responsible for something like 78% of all drug use, but when you get down to who gets caught, who gets arrested, who gets charged, prosecuted and sentenced... over 70% of people in jail for drugs aren't white.

I think that part of the reasoning behind this is that when your average white person is confronted by a police officer and is asked whether or not they have drugs on them, most whites will cooperate and tell the officer that they have some pot or whatever and just take what he gives them. Most blacks will put up a verbal fight with the officer and refuse to cooperate or sometimes run for no reason.

When you cooperate with police after you've already been caught, you can usually get away on a fine, depending on the officer.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 01:03 PM
I think that part of the reasoning behind this is that when your average white person is confronted by a police officer and is asked whether or not they have drugs on them, most whites will cooperate and tell the officer that they have some pot or whatever and just take what he gives them.

Yeah, except for the part about what you just said being about a million percent untrue. Please be not 16 and not a total fucking retard before you bother talking about anything not related to necrophilia, unfunny sex/rape jokes, or fake tattoos/scarification/

DeAtHsTaR
02-03-2007, 01:32 PM
I think it's an appropriate double standard. I don't know about the racism in the prison system thing cause it's extreme on both sides.. I know a jiggaboo who's in jail for life because of the three strike program. Twice for possession once for stealing a stereo. A white dude could have weaseled his way out of that in a second. Depending on his manners a white dude probably would've been let off the hook or given a slap on the wrist.

A life sentence for stealing a stereo?

JoY
02-03-2007, 01:54 PM
I agree with what Mota Boy said, about the class thing. class is connected to education in a way & money. a man in a stylish, not overdone, nice suit with a magnificent vocabulary & a way with words that could get him out of any inconvenient situation, would have a certain advantage, I imagine. people with class are generally not seen as criminals, maybe, probably because not many of them are, with the exception of those spoiled rats that don't know anymore what to do with their money/power/influence, but abuse all their opportunities. & it IS a chicken/egg-thing.

I think that part of the reasoning behind this is that when your average white person is confronted by a police officer and is asked whether or not they have drugs on them, most whites will cooperate and tell the officer that they have some pot or whatever and just take what he gives them. Most blacks will put up a verbal fight with the officer and refuse to cooperate or sometimes run for no reason.

When you cooperate with police after you've already been caught, you can usually get away on a fine, depending on the officer.

that is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard in my life. people don't put up a fight, or run away like crazy for no reason. that kind of behaviour doesn't come with a colour, like you're born black, THUS you put up a fight, or run like crazy if you ever come across a cop. if this would be true, that would be because the "blacks" you're talking about have more reason to be scared. that leaves one with two options; either because they're treated less merciful & with less respect, or because they've actually got reason to be scared for the cops, because they did something very wrong.

wheelchairman
02-03-2007, 02:28 PM

Now, I'm willing to bet that a lot of that isn't just race, but class. But that's very much a chicken-and-egg debate.

Nah, Marxists usually combine the two as institutionalized racial oppression or whatnot. What annoys me is they use that to justify the "historical black belt.*" And from there they can go off on weird tangents.

*not martial arts related.

Sin Studly
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
A white dude could have weaseled his way out of that in a second.

Absolutely. If being born white comes with an expensive lawyer. Y'know, I was born white and I don't particularly remember some guy in a suit popping out and saying "Hey buddy, since you're white and all, I'll hang around and make sure you don't end up in prison with all those nasty old spear chuckers"

A snuff-dippin' meth-cookin' cracker would have gotten it just as bad ; and possibly even worse since every scumbag white they lock up will make the statistics look less racist.

It's probably got to do with the fact that in America your real low-class scumfuck pieces of shit blacks who should dance from a rope tend to live in congested urban areas, while your real low-class scumfuck pieces of shit whites who should dance from a rope tend to live out in the middle of nowhere, where they can dip snuff and cook meth in peace and quiet.

You're stupid.

HornyPope
02-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Better than "all muslim terrorists" thread.

DeAtHsTaR
02-18-2007, 12:14 AM
I have a Dominican friend.

more like dumb-in-a-can, amirite?

nieh
02-18-2007, 12:56 AM
It took you two weeks to come up with that?

ninthlayer
02-18-2007, 01:16 AM
amirite?
No, you're quite far from it.
And a faggot.

Venom Symbiote
02-18-2007, 01:31 AM
The only minority racism that tends to bother me is the type that comes from muslims. Y'know, the whole "gang-raping white women for wearing bikinis and then getting 20 years knocked off their sentences because Muslim Rights leaders complain" style racism. Or "Yes I just went on television claiming all white people are lying scumbags and muslims have more right to be in this country, but if you got offended by it it's because you're racist against Arabs" kinda shit.

Yeah, exactly. Is it just me, or is it fucking retarded how that Al-Hilali dude is still able to live in the country?

I know he hasn't broken any law, but fuck...create a new law. You can't say "women who aren't covered head-to-toe are just meat and can't blame a guy if he rapes them" and get away with it.

That should be a death offense. But no, no, we've gotta be civilised white pussies.

Linda
02-18-2007, 03:24 AM
The majority of blacks are more racist against hispanics than whites.

ninthlayer
02-18-2007, 03:28 AM
Too bad that Hispanics aren't people, right?

Linda
02-18-2007, 03:41 AM
Do you think you're funny?

ninthlayer
02-18-2007, 03:53 AM
Among other things, yeah. I wasn't making an attempt at humor in this thread, however.