PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment

null
02-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Don't Panic, I am Türk, some people call me Turkish and Français guys tell me Turc too, oh man i realy must suck i think, cos i am muslim too i mean Allah is my god. whatever...

After listening all Offspring albums from first to last i really feel that Offspring should not give up, i really feel like "yeah they can make it, they can feel the same way as in their early records". But it's shame and a big dissappointment to see that even in their offical forums people are not even listening each other and all the bullshit is all about find a new way to fuck another race's mothers.

I apoligize for all the stuff that my citizen spared and i will dismiss any reply to this topic because i will be talking about Solid-State Physics & Quantum Mechanics in Brithney Spears forum.

Hüseyin BIYIK

SkunkIt
02-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Fletch, stop making accounts.

Lodat225
02-02-2007, 07:54 PM
I apoligize for all the stuff that my citizen spared and i will dismiss any reply to this topic because i will be talking about Solid-State Physics & Quantum Mechanics in Brithney Spears forum.

That was fucking hilarious.

adombomb222
02-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Quantum mechanics, we were just talking about that on the chat a while ago. I find it a very interesting topic. You do know that as long as you don't bring up any genocidal propaganda, I’m sure the BBS here would accept you.

Sin Studly
02-02-2007, 11:28 PM
You do know that as long as you don't bring up any genocidal propaganda, I’m sure the BBS here would accept you.

I wouldn't.

the_GoDdEsS
02-03-2007, 12:00 AM
"Es ist schon dunkel. Türken kommen. Türken kommen."

wheelchairman
02-03-2007, 04:46 AM
Quantum mechanics, we were just talking about that on the chat a while ago. I find it a very interesting topic. You do know that as long as you don't bring up any genocidal propaganda, I’m sure the BBS here would accept you.

Quit being an idiot. This post was uncalled for, and mentioned solely because he is turkish. It's not like you are any expert on the genocide. I doubt you've read even 1 book about it, and no, a wiki entry is not a book.

Iamstupid
02-03-2007, 12:10 PM
I really don't see what this forum has against Turkish people. I think you guys are alright! Welcome to the boards. :D

You're a ass-kisser :D

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 06:30 PM
You're a ass-kisser :D

You like The Offspring. :D

T-6005
02-03-2007, 07:45 PM
You like The Offspring. :D
Did you steal that line from an art forum?

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 10:01 PM
No, from a webcomic forum.

Sin Studly
02-04-2007, 07:33 PM
"Es ist schon dunkel. Türken kommen. Türken kommen."

Hahahaha, I taught you that!!!!!