. .

Mannen som blev en gris
02-03-2007, 09:13 AM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/themannen/hornypopeemotionchart.png

I had to. I think.

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 09:16 AM
I doubt Izie thinks he's unattractive.

Edit: Duskygrin, you're not so pretty yourself you hag.

HornyPope
02-03-2007, 10:11 AM
Too long, didn't read.

Tizzalicious
02-03-2007, 10:30 AM
I loved .

Me too.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Me three...though I also needed cliff notes or some sort of summary for Maria's unnecessarily long post.

Sin Studly
02-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Dear anybody who actually read Maria's ramblings,

Please summarise this thread in three words or less.

Love,
Sin

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Dear anybody who actually read Maria's ramblings,

Please summarise this thread in three words or less.

Love,
Sin

I didn't read it, but I got far enough to be able to give you the three words (according to her):

Vlad is ugly.

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Yes. Vlad is ugly, and she is questioning herself/him why he is so ugly.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 10:39 AM
Upon skimming the post again, I read the part where she posted that picture of her and some incredibly feminine and pathetic-looking man, using him as a standard of male beauty for the purposes of this thread.

I lol'd all over again.

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Man, that guy does not look straight.

Sin Studly
02-03-2007, 10:51 AM
You need to write a fucking novel to tell us Vlad is ugly? A three-word picturebook would have done fine.

Anyways Ricky, that picture is one of the very very few that I've seen in which Maria actually looks good. Too many of her avatar pics look like haggard clowns. And the guy she's with is nothing special, but he's moderately attractive in his own way. He'd turn a few heads, and there'd be more than a few ladies who'd get all wet over him. Of course, he is pathetic-looking, but that's mainly because he has his arm around Maria.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm still laughing. That guy looks...yeah, funny.

I mean, hey, say what you will about Vlad, there's nothing wrong with that; he can stick up for himself, he's not bothered, and aint no way in hell I'm defending him. Heck, I don't think he's a good-looking dude either. But the fact remains that the man with you in that picture looks about as ridiculous as you say Vlad looks, and Vlad's woman is about a million times cooler and better looking than lotsa people on this here planet.

It all remains very lolworthy.

EDIT:
Anyways Ricky, that picture is one of the very very few that I've seen in which Maria actually looks good. Too many of her avatar pics look like haggard clowns. And the guy she's with is nothing special, but he's moderately attractive in his own way. He'd turn a few heads, and there'd be more than a few ladies who'd get all wet over him. Of course, he is pathetic-looking, but that's mainly because he has his arm around Maria.

Fair point, but I stand by my lolz based on my personal perception of the man. And yeah, Maria looks great in that pic, but I think she looks great in many others (and bad in many others too...such is the nature of photography, etc).

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 10:55 AM
....okay, now THAT man is indefensible. What the FUCK, Maria?

Maybe I shouldn't be judging male beauty anyway since I have a hard time seeing it, but jesusfuck, that man is hideous.

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 10:57 AM
You got to tan, woman!

Duskygrin
02-03-2007, 10:58 AM
hmm THAT is rather undeniable

HornyPope
02-03-2007, 10:58 AM
How many pictures with different men can you post, Maria? Come on, rub it in my face, show me that every single of the thousand shmucks you slept with looks better than I do.

Duskygrin
02-03-2007, 11:00 AM
I shut up.

let's say you've got a wonderful personality.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 11:00 AM
say what you will, baby; I've had my laugh. hmm he's pulling a face but he's about the greatest-looking man I ever dated

I don't wanna seem like I'm totally opposing you: like I said, there's nothing wrong with saying what you're saying, it's good that you weren't too scared to say what you thought.

It's just that bringing out all of these funny looking dudes to make your point screams more of insecurity than courage.

T-6005
02-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Vlad never looks like he has expression in his pictures. But there's some definite expression when you meet him.

There's "LOL Thi is hot why don't I grope him" and "I'm tired" to name just two.

Tip of the iceberg.

platinumpt
02-03-2007, 11:07 AM
I generally agree with Maria's post (at least the first and second paragraphs, I didn't bothered to read the rest)... even though I haven't exactly occupied my mind for two years questioning horny pope's beauty, or lack of.

Your boyfriend has a strange looking nose, by the way. But he's in a high position concerning male beauty standards, in my opinion.

HornyPope
02-03-2007, 11:14 AM
I shut up.

let's say you've got a wonderful personality.

You don't have to talk, just spread open that catalog. One after another...

Jakebert
02-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Maria, for the love of God, stop posting pictures of yourself.

platinumpt
02-03-2007, 02:26 PM
I must admit I'm surprised at you recalling my name... though I haven't also forgot about yours hehe ;P

I've stopped coming here for a while, there was this tough period I had to go through, with lots of stuff to work on. It all ended up great, thankfully! I'm looking forward to post a bit more from now on. Sorry guys :P .

Yes, everything's fine, thanks. I hope it all goes well with you too!

[/END PM :P ]

Nina
02-03-2007, 02:46 PM
I am surprised by the lot of you. So many different people haved replied, yet not a single one has stated that this thread is pathetic (unless I overlooked it).
There, I'll say it: Maria, you are endlessly pathetic for writing a thread like that.

Jakebert
02-03-2007, 03:13 PM
I am surprised by the lot of you. So many different people haved replied, yet not a single one has stated that this thread is pathetic (unless I overlooked it).
There, I'll say it: Maria, you are endlessly pathetic for writing a thread like that.

Mine was kind of saying that. Not well, but still. It was there.

mrconeman
02-03-2007, 03:16 PM
..I see no need for a thread like this.
Calling someone out on stupidity is fine, other short-comings too, but calling someone out on their looks is a little bit..well, what Nina said.
Seriously, beauty is valued in culture an society and all that, but really its completely meaningless, calling someone out on lacking it just seems like pathetically lashing out at someone.
We're friends and all Maria, but why even bother making a thread like this, it was just nasty.

wheelchairman
02-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Oh calling someone out on their looks is a rather strong tradition of the bbs. Although she seemed to be calling out his very slavic lack of expression. Which was also an annoyance to us trying to get his picture, Iz and I could have had some hilarious ones. :(

But Christ, calling someone out on their appearance can be hilarious. I once called Twinkle "Saddam Hussein" and she freaked out, tried to act offended on the basis of Saddam Hussein being a mass murderer (which was hilarious) and then demanded I apologize because she wanted to make the world a better place as a social worker.

Vlad himself is rather honest about his opinions, especially in the photo album. Maria's only being called out on it, because you simply don't like her and her style.

So fucking say that, no one said a damn thing when I called Twinkle Saddam. No one said anything when I made that one thread about the Irish pig girl who used to post here. Well Maria did I think, ironically enough. But if you strongly believe in this principle, then fucking apply to it something other than an easy target like Maria. Otherwise you are just sissy-kicking.

I found this hilarious. I don't particularly care about the beauty of Maria's ex's. Have you seen the pics she posted of celebrities she found attractive? They are freaky looking, much less normal than the ones in this thread. And Vlad also knows I don't find him attractive. I told his sister. I doubt however it's a handicap, I mean, have you seen his wife? ;)

mrconeman
02-03-2007, 03:31 PM
On applying the principle, I would, but I very rarely actually read the photo album, only around interesting pictures, I've seen some negative comments in there, and yeah, I didn't like it, but at least it was the right place for it, kind of.
I just dont see the need to dedicate an entire thread to bashing how someone looks.

And you're quite wrong on not liking Maria, and her being an easy target for me, we're quite E-close, talk alot on messengers and that, I just genuinely disagree with the making of the thread, not everything people do on here is mindlessly to target people to fit in with the crowd.

I can't really comment on the rest...it seems I'm oblivious to male beauty, or male ugliness, I really can't tell, unless its like blindingly obvious in either direction.

killer_queen
02-03-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't remember the irish pig girl. Was it on those previous boards?

And calling twinkle Saddam wasn't that offensive. That's why no one said anything.

HAU's eyebrow gif was really offensive, though. And incredibly hilarious.

Nina
02-03-2007, 03:39 PM
I dunno about the other people.....but I wrote that because I find this topic TRUELY pathetic. I am aware of her point...she tried to say he's "emotionless", okokwhatev. I call it pathetic for the way she wrote the whole thing, and how she added pictures of herself and a few male people, and the way she kept saying how she had a "laugh" at the entire thing.
Calling someone ugly or teasing them with it is different to writing a topic like THIS. It's lame and sad beyond words.

Nina
02-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Write like a normal human being or stfu.

Nina
02-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Are you retarded?
God, it's so pointless to speak to you.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Vlad himself is rather honest about his opinions, especially in the photo album. Maria's only being called out on it, because you simply don't like her and her style.

Beat me to it. I was going to say this almost word for word. It's almost scary.

wheelchairman
02-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Mrconeman, fair enough, it's just odd that people will call Maria out on it, but no one else.

Killer Queen, the Saddam thing, funnily enough, offended her. The Irish pig girl was a whole thread by itself I think. On this forum.

Maria, that guy you'd vote for in the looks thread in the politics forum is a perfect example.

Nina, not quite sure I understand the difference. I get that it's different, I just don't see it as a significant difference.

Nina
02-03-2007, 03:52 PM
I dont mind that Vlad is being bashed in this thread, because a) he doesnt give a fuck and b) he could defend himself if he wanted to. So I have no worries that feelings are hurt.
It's the way she wrote it, the way she made it sound like she is superiour to everybody else...basically the way she almost always types, that I find pathetic. Here we see a person who opens a new thread, takes the time to write a long ass post and includes pictures with explenations JUST for that. Who the hell does that with his time? Apparently, Maria does, and she's pathetic for it.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 03:55 PM
It's the way she wrote it, the way she made it sound like she is superiour to everybody else...basically the way she almost always types, that I find pathetic. Here we see a person who opens a new thread, takes the time to write a long ass post and includes pictures with explenations JUST for that. Who the hell does that with his time? Apparently, Maria does, and she's pathetic for it.

Then I think we all agree on this more than it seems; some of us even said it, in different ways, throughout the thread. So yeha, true.

Nina
02-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Then I think we all agree on this more than it seems; some of us even said it, in different ways, throughout the thread. So yeha, true.

That's all I wanted to hear :] as I said in my first post, I guess I just didnt grasp it before. It wasnt that obvious to me! I just heard a "I agree", "yeah, I agree too!" all the time o.0

Edit: Insane whore, stop speaking to me.

wheelchairman
02-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah true, some effort was put into it. She also mentioned that it took her a while to speak her mind.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Nina, stop crying.

Hey, you wait just a minute there! I have a monopoly on that phrase and its usage on this BBS! Don't you dare use it!

HeadAroundU
02-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Maria, is it any better?

vlad
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/vlad.jpg

1. franceelmagnific_vlad
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/franceelmagnific_vlad.jpg

2. islam_vlad
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/islam_vlad.jpg

3. hitler_vlad
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/hitler_vlad.jpg

killer_queen
02-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Ohhhhhh God! You've got some mad skills, dude. I love them all. But of course, number two is my personal favourite. It seems so warm and so real. I totally want to see HP with a beard on his face and a bomb in his hand right now.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Pfft, screw you n00bz. I have the entire Vlad trading card set. Someone wanted to steal my hitler_vlad, but I have it hidden in triple-sealed mylar in my safe.

0r4ng3
02-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Pfft, screw you n00bz. I have the entire Vlad trading card set. Someone wanted to steal my hitler_vlad, but I have it hidden in triple-sealed mylar in my safe.
Bah, none of your cards have anything on my holographic, Japanese, 1st edition Charivlad.

Jakebert
02-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Bah, none of your cards have anything on my holographic, Japanese, 1st edition Charivlad.

Oh, you ass. I was just going to make almost that exact post.

HornyPope
02-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey Nina do you find me attractive? :)

Edit: HAU fucking wins.

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 07:11 PM
All in all, i personally don't find HP unattractive.

Italia311
02-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Dusky...how old are you? Honestly, I just want to know. In some pictures you look 20...in others you look 45...Im confused.

SkunkIt
02-03-2007, 10:35 PM
I stopped reading after a few lines, but why are you being such a bitch?

You don't point out that people are ugly, unless they never practice hygene, don't attempt to lose weight when they're way too fat and don't have a weight or eating problem or are lazy, so they wear oversized T-shirts with grease stains on them to non- fast food restaurants (which is disgusting).

Besides, Vlad isn't ugly.

Paint_It_Black
02-04-2007, 05:37 AM
Lolz at SkuntIt defining when it is and is not acceptable to be randomly cruel to someone. Great work there!

The gist of it seems to be it's ok to laugh at someone's appearance only if they have not taken action to improve it. Well, HP could have had plastic surgery. Or if that's too expensive he could always wear a bag on his head. You see, his appearance is as much self-inflicted as the grease stained fatties who bother you so much, so start laughing at the expressionless bastard.

As usual, I'm in general agreement with Per, and general love with HAU.

Sin Studly
02-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I stopped reading after a few lines, but why are you being such a bitch?

Asking Maria why she's acting like a bitch after she's been asked dozens of times and never given a straight answer.

Stupid.

You don't point out that people are ugly, unless they never practice hygene, don't attempt to lose weight when they're way too fat and don't have a weight or eating problem or are lazy, so they wear oversized T-shirts with grease stains on them to non- fast food restaurants (which is disgusting).

Hypocritically setting down moral guidelines on when it's acceptable to make fun of people for being physically repulsive, as though you're some kind of prophet gifted with knowledge of higher truths that the rest of us lack.

Very stupid.

Besides, Vlad isn't ugly.

Challenging the known laws of reality.

Exceptionally stupid.

Sunny
02-04-2007, 04:14 PM
this thread is very.. uh.. wtf-worthy.

WTF?

Sin Studly
02-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Yeah, she made this thread cause she spent hours and hours blowing kisses and pulling monkey faces at that photograph of him and it didn't smile or laugh once.

HornyPope
02-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Yo i'm not a fucking monster.

tear.

HornyPope
02-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Here's for you Skunkit for being my #1 fan. A happy, happy smile! I'm extremely grateful for the warm words.
http://i18.tinypic.com/3ymgdgk.jpg

JoY
02-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Asking Maria why she's acting like a bitch after she's been asked dozens of times and never given a straight answer.

Stupid.

Hypocritically setting down moral guidelines on when it's acceptable to make fun of people for being physically repulsive, as though you're some kind of prophet gifted with knowledge of higher truths that the rest of us lack.

Very stupid.

Challenging the known laws of reality.

Exceptionally stupid.

after this post.. I was laughing so much, it hurt my tummy.

Has anyone ever stopped to think Horny Pope probably does have other facial expressions? Just not in that picture?

after seeing this one, it went from bad to worse.

Yeah, she made this thread cause she spent hours and hours blowing kisses and pulling monkey faces at that photograph of him and it didn't smile or laugh once.

after THIS post, I thought the neighbours would soon ring my boyfriend's doorbell to complain about loud noises, appearing to be human laughter.

Here's for you Skunkit for being my #1 fan. A happy, happy smile! I'm extremely grateful for the warm words.
http://i18.tinypic.com/3ymgdgk.jpg

but THIS. this.. this won my fucking heart from every fucking angle possible. & yes, I'm sitting here teary eyed from laughter.

HornyPope
02-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Did you smile down there, too?

Zeall
02-05-2007, 09:42 AM
this thread is very.. uh.. wtf-worthy.

WTF?

This

(highlight)
Edit: this post was in agreement, not a correction :)

JoY
02-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Did you smile down there, too?

oh yes. the corners of my vagina for a minute formed a perfect smile.

Vera
02-05-2007, 12:09 PM
It could be worse. He could not have a face at all.

Oh, and I'll trade two Dali Vlads for a third edition golden helmet Amish Vlad. PM me for more info. Both Dali Vlads in mint condition.

Whiplash
02-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Not the best picture of you maria.:rolleyes:

Jakebert
02-05-2007, 12:57 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~chadghostal/RIPkolchak.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
02-05-2007, 12:59 PM
It could be worse. He could not have a face at all.

And how would that be worse?

*ba-dum-tish* Thank you, folks! I'll be here all week!

Totally jk, Vlad. I'd do you in the behind.

Whiplash
02-05-2007, 01:13 PM
I dunno, But that one just aint it;)

Whiplash
02-05-2007, 01:20 PM
*giggles* Don't be all mad about. When you say vlad looks ugly in every single one of his pictures, thats alright, but when somebody has the slightest bit of comment on one of your's then all of the sudden its not alright??

Whiplash
02-05-2007, 01:24 PM
*giggles even louder* In the netherlands we have a saying: wie de bal kaatst kan hem terug verwachten. Wich means: If you give the blows you can expect them back ;)

Whiplash
02-05-2007, 01:27 PM
You know i'm right.

Whiplash
02-05-2007, 01:33 PM
You know i made a point, everybody who reads my post knows i made a point.
Your point is all over the place, Its just not a point its a statement;)

Whiplash
02-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Cheeky me??? maybe. I just know when i made my point;)

arak0r
02-05-2007, 01:44 PM
man, just when i started thinking she wasnt a complete cunt, i go and read this. she really is a fucking stupid whore isnt she? suppose i should be happy i dont have to pay 10 euros to say that to her

Vera
02-05-2007, 01:57 PM
A forum I go to has an ignore feature that allows you to see from a person's profile how many people have ignored them.

I wish we had that.

Jakebert
02-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Maria, I've never had a big problem with you like a lot of people here do. But stop posting picutres of yourself, especially in a thread dedicated to calling someone ugly. You're not the prize pig at the fair yourself.

HornyPope
02-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Post nudes.

Zeall
02-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Jakebert:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/Duskygrin/jakedipshit.jpg

This might seem weird, but you have nice straight teeth

(i had braces, now mine are straight, i tend to notice others now for some reason)

Lodat225
02-05-2007, 03:51 PM
What the fuck was the point of posting another picture of yourself saying "Fuck You" when you're clearly smiling or having a good time? Stop. You're not that good looking.

Sin Studly
02-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Post more pics of you in bed with creepy random guys. Those ones impress us the most and prove that you're emotionally secure.

calichix
02-05-2007, 09:13 PM
burns & churns in every human's breast.... burns.. and churns... in every human's breast....

I can't this appalled WTFFFFF look off of my face. I feel like I just watched one of those creepy French films with 10 year olds having sex.

ps: if I felt like being insulted I think "you're expressionless" would probably be the one I picked. it means nothing.

JoY
02-06-2007, 04:39 AM
Post nudes.

I've got one for ya, but I've had enough of this whole picture-parade.

killer_queen
02-06-2007, 06:28 AM
Won't you smile at me Vlad, Mr Wonderful Vlad?

Is this..is this from Jesus Christ Superstar? I don't know why but it seems like it is. or whatever.

And it's nice to see Vlad smiling. That is one cute picture.

Killboy
02-06-2007, 08:25 AM
Pffff... big deal...

Why does HornyPope need to be pretty if he has Izzie???
At that point, I'd love to be him!

HornyPope
02-06-2007, 09:12 AM
I've got one for ya, but I've had enough of this whole picture-parade.

*checks PM*.
Nope, there's nothing for me yet.

Why does HornyPope need to be pretty if he has Izzie???
About the truest statement it comes to this thread. Guys in general don't need to be good looking. It's an asset, sure, but anytime a woman wants you for your looks without a lot of regard for your other faces, what does that say about you?

Whiplash
02-06-2007, 09:13 AM
*sings*Girls don't like boy's girls like cars and money.*sings*

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2007, 10:12 AM
About the truest statement it comes to this thread.

Yeah, but I made that statement a few pages ago, assholes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm no longer your dirty little secret :(

calichix
02-06-2007, 10:21 AM
*sings*Girls don't like boy's girls like cars and money.*sings*

that made me lolol.

Killboy
02-06-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah, but I made that statement a few pages ago, assholes. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hahahahaha.....
Relax man, it's not like it's gonna be the statement of the century or something. :cool:

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Hahahahaha.....
Relax man, it's not like it's gonna be the statement of the century or something. :cool:

Yeah right! Wait until 2099, when TIME Magazine lists YOUR post instead of MINE as statement of the century! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Killboy
02-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah right! Wait until 2099, when TIME Magazine lists YOUR post instead of MINE as statement of the century! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok then, I'll get into a freezer and wait to be unfrozen at that age so I can receive that listing young and un-bald.

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm going bald already. My hair will be gone by 2010 :( :( :(

Killboy
02-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, you can always wear a wig.

killer_queen
02-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Mmmh, no. Just no. I have this utter hate for anything that looks like leopard, panther or whatever. Not just because it's completely non-stylish(what kind of word is that?) but also the thought of killing animals you don't feed for their furs annoys me. I don't care if it's real or not. The imitations make the real ones more valuable, don't they? So, sorry, I just don't like it. Besides you're too yound for a dress like that. I mean, if you wear it now, then what are you gonna wear when you're 45? Mini jean skirts and pink shirts?

But you're right. I do love dresses. My love is only for floral patterned ones and little black dresses, though. And white dresses. Especially when they have lacework on them <3. Anyway, I appreciate the thought. It's nice of you to remember a thing about me and show me the pictures. Thank you.

JohnnyNemesis
02-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Not just because it's completely non-stylish(what kind of word is that?)

I think the word you mean is "tacky". It's a slang word that describes a lot of what you're talking about.

Sin Studly
02-06-2007, 11:21 PM
anytime a woman wants you for your looks without a lot of regard for your other faces, what does that say about you?

It says you're attractive.

Paint_It_Black
02-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Totally jk, Vlad. I'd do you in the behind.

Sure, the back of his head is probably gorgeous.

Zeall
02-07-2007, 06:13 AM
zeall: had braces too, boy.

boy? i'm only 2 months younger than you...

Sure, the back of his head is probably gorgeous.

WTF?

Whiplash
02-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Prefer beeing called a girl do you?;)

Zeall
02-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Prefer beeing called a girl do you?;)

in all honesty, yes

it sounds slightly less paedophilic

Rocky-girl
02-07-2007, 08:03 AM
Oh, God! Why does every pathetic person want to kill everybody around himself, just because they see how pathetic he is!!

I haven't read this earlier...

Sinister
02-07-2007, 08:52 AM
Take your own advice.

Zeall
02-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Never leave for tomorrow what you can do today.

Take heed of this Lodat when you think about committing suicide

Sinister
02-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Take heed of this Lodat when you think about committing suicide
Not only Lodat. see my previous post.

Zeall
02-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Me whole crew an I make Horny Pope look like Brad Pitt!!!!! Ha-haaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A team of specialised facial reconstruction surgeons eh? interesting...

Sinister
02-07-2007, 08:58 AM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/111/0/e/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg
Thank you very much.

Zeall
02-07-2007, 08:59 AM
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/111/0/e/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg
Thank you very much.

since when is that pic a Troll?

Sinister
02-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Zeall, it's a pic that says DON'T FEED THE TROLL, which is the message I wanted people to understand, and I didn't feel like taking a lot of time to look for the pic.

Zeall
02-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Zeall, it's a pic that says DON'T FEED THE TROLL, which is the message I wanted people to understand, and I didn't feel like taking a lot of time to look for the pic.

fair enough

laziness > doing stuff

Sinister
02-07-2007, 09:04 AM
but anyone with sufficient intellect to understand written text will have understood the meaning.

Zeall
02-07-2007, 09:06 AM
but anyone with sufficient intellect to understand written text will have understood the meaning.

well, it's been a boring day, may as well have some fun with him/her before they get banned