PDA

View Full Version : Mota Boy's Thought of the Day

Mota Boy
02-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Sometimes, when I've been out on the interstate for a few hours I wonder: Just how hot is the hottest female trucker? Better looking than the ugliest Playmate? I mean, there are an estimated 3.3 million truckers in the US. Statistically, there'd almost have to be a few real babes among them, right? But I just can't picture it.

Oh, and a word of warning - don't Google "Brazilian hot truckers". Just in case you were planning on it.

wheelchairman
02-03-2007, 08:21 AM
My mom was a female trucker in the 70's. :(

Mota Boy
02-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Was she hot?

Even if she was, though, the seventies seem like a time of female empowerment where a hot chick might be a trucker just because. I should ask my cousin, who was a trucker for a while (after college, he thought he'd take the worst job possible just to see if he could survive if he failed at everything else).

RickyCrack
02-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Haven't you seen that commercial for the Hardee's Taco Salad. You know where it's like, "Mmmmmm Chocolate. More Chocolate. ICECREAM. Morrrrreeee chocolate.......Buy a Hardee's Taco Salad."

That trucker was hot.

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 09:11 AM
So, this is a thought?

Mota Boy
02-03-2007, 09:16 AM
Haven't you seen that commercial for the Hardee's Taco Salad.Nope. I don't have cable. It only counts if she was an actual trucker though.

Jakebert
02-03-2007, 03:17 PM
You'd think that there has to be at least a few really hot ones, but I've never seen one. Come to think of it, I've only seen a handfull of female truckers as it is.