PDA

View Full Version : what do you do on a Saturday night?



mushi_999
02-03-2007, 06:45 PM
watch movies for me

Lodat225
02-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Night? Sometimes watch TV, sometimes go out with friends, sometimes video games, sometimes watch movies, and most of the time i just lay around the house eating.

JohnnyNemesis
02-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Party dance dance dance dance party drink friends party drink friends party party dance dance drink diner food dance pizza friends drink party.

Jebus
02-03-2007, 06:57 PM
The same thing I do every night mushi_999....Try to take over the world!

wheelchairman
02-03-2007, 07:01 PM
I already went out. Had one beer, smoked the water pipe, and went home early. My friend baled out on me cause his girlfriend was giving shit. I give the advice Justin always gives, which was to cuntblast her, and then made fun of him for being completely owned by his woman.

(and it's particularly pathetic, because this was a friend I used to see a lot 4 years ago or so, and he's just come back.) Whatta loser.

Phil and I wasted time in an airport bar and then went to a cafe. It was okay. Last wednesday was a much funner night. It's fantastic having bartenders as friends.

Grabbal
02-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Sometimes I go out.. Sometimes I just do nothin..

platinumpt
02-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Party dance dance dance dance party drink friends party drink friends party party dance dance drink diner food dance pizza friends drink party.
Word. Add karaoke to it and my saturday night is filled.

Whiplash
02-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Party dance dance dance dance party drink friends party drink friends party party dance dance drink diner food dance pizza friends drink party.


Seconded.

I just woke up like a half hour ago. around 14:00 I had a blast last night.

killer_queen
02-04-2007, 07:43 AM
The same thing I do every night mushi_999....Try to take over the world!
<333

Drinking is not the definiton of fun in my book so, saturday nights aren't so important for me. I spend my nights with reading. This may sound boring but reading has became the bestest thing to do for me since I met Simone de Beauvoir's books.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Work. I have pathetic weekends.

Jakebert
02-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Usually just hang out with friends. I don't drink though...I've never got the appeal in it.

fischer
02-04-2007, 10:35 AM
I sleep during the night! I advise you the same.

Amiralanal
02-04-2007, 10:37 AM
i drank almost every weekend before, but now i just sit in front of the computer.

Whiplash
02-04-2007, 10:55 AM
I could never spend an entire saturday night behind a computer.

Jakebert
02-04-2007, 11:19 AM
Usually I have at least one weekend a month where I just sit at home in front of the computer or watch DVD's, just to mix things up a little bit.

Camel Filters
02-04-2007, 01:54 PM
most of the times I have to work at subway, smoke. Wow, I just realized that I have no life. 70% of my life is either working, sleeping, and smoking. And the other 30% is spent on the computer.

Tijs
02-04-2007, 02:03 PM
The same thing I do every night mushi_999....Try to take over the world!Why did you take this away from me?

Sometimes I rest, sometimes I go to a concert, sometimes go out. Yesterday I went to bed early because I went snowboarding early today.

offspring dude
02-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Why did you take this away from me?
.

I was actually gonna mention it would have been perfect if Tijs had said it.

O saturdays one of my friends comes and sleeps over at my house, we get drunk , have a good time, play on my PS2, jam, clean up all the mess in the morning but thats sunday. If no one comes over then i just watch tv, go on the computer, play my Bass, listen to music, and do homework.

Bazza
02-04-2007, 04:09 PM
This Saturday night I spent being horribly ill, headache, dizzyness hot/cold sweats etc. So not the best of nights.

Normally I don't do a huge deal, here in Nottingham there are no student clubs open on a Saturday night, and I'd rather not venture out when the non-student populus is out (they're all a bit common, and want to hit anything that moves).