PDA

View Full Version : SingStar Rocks! Features an Offspring song.

adombomb222
02-03-2007, 11:00 PM
A video game called SingStar Rocks! Which to my understanding is a game where you sing the lyrics to songs to win the game. And you get judged much like in the TV show American Idol. I noticed, while looking at the back of the game it featured Self-Esteem by The Offspring. Here (http://us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97571/Site/?DCMP=BAC-SingStarRocks&ATT=MainURL) is the site where you may watch a clip of the game while Self-Esteem is playing.

Jizzy Jeff Punk Man
02-04-2007, 12:09 AM
It's almost like cool and lame at the same time. I don't really understand how the game works, do you have too know the songs before you try to sing them?

Venom Symbiote
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Fuck Sony.

On another note, shit, look at the other bands it features. Cock-pullers.

Iamstupid
02-04-2007, 03:32 AM
It's almost like cool and lame at the same time. I don't really understand how the game works, do you have too know the songs before you try to sing them?

YOu're not bound to know the songs, I think tjis game is more like a karaoke...but all alone.

Little_Miss_1565
02-04-2007, 08:22 AM
It's like Dance Dance Revolution, except instead of stepping in the right places at the right times, you have to sing the right notes at the right times.

F@ BANKZ
02-04-2007, 09:53 AM
The song is stupid, not only do they replace onamatipic sounds with yeahs, when you sing it using the same notes Dexter would you get accused of being tone death, i took it back to the shops right then.

endlesst0m
02-04-2007, 10:44 AM
The song is stupid, not only do they replace onamatipic sounds with yeahs, when you sing it using the same notes Dexter would you get accused of being tone death, i took it back to the shops right then.

Yeah, the melody in the chorus of that song is really strange, and I don't think it's really in key(some notes), but it's still awesome somehow. But still, it only sounds right when sung a certain specific way, in a specfic octave.

ZagmenO
02-05-2007, 10:58 AM
I saw this game on X-Play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grabbal
02-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Singstar is mostly wrong..