PDA

View Full Version : Original prankstA (The User)

SkunkIt
02-03-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't know if my assumption is right about you, but people with Offspring-related names seem to be easily confused, forgotten and barely noticed, with exception to a few (or at least, in my case.) You however, seem like a decent and intellegent poster and I did not notice, because your username was too common. You however, did make me notice you with your decent posts so I have a request. Change your username to something less common, so people can remember who you are and that you're a decent poster? It seems you actually have something to contribute to this board, at least in my opinion.

The reason I didn't PM, is because I think others should start noticing you too, if they don't already.

Edit: Well, not too intelligent, but decent posting. You've improved from these:

http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16960
http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16147

ninthlayer
02-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Dick sucking is for PMs when not done on or by 1337s.

barangatang
02-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, he has improved a lot. He posts in a similar manner as me: middle of the road, boring-ish opinions that lack the personal touch that other users strive to reveal in their posts.

sk8ter-hater
02-03-2007, 11:27 PM
I disagree with this, while I don't hate him, I don't think he's posted anything worthwhile. Not that my opinion matters much but this thread was utterly useless.

Original prankstA
02-04-2007, 07:40 AM
wow a thread about me, I have been trying to improve and I'm glad I haven't gone totally unnoticed.

Original prankstA
02-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Change your username to something less common, so people can remember who you are and that you're a decent poster?

I've been trying to think of something good lately because It's true, people tend to not pay attention to people with offspring names or icons so yeah, any suggestions? (anybody)

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-04-2007, 07:49 AM
I've probably noticed but forgotten because of your new avatar. What was your old one?

Original prankstA
02-04-2007, 07:55 AM
most recent
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/beardslee/stuff/asianman.jpg

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-04-2007, 07:57 AM
No, sorry, don't know you. I'll take their word for it and congratulate you on improving, though.

Original prankstA
02-04-2007, 08:02 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/beardslee/stuff/pbj.jpg
?

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-04-2007, 08:06 AM
Rings a slight bell. Not enough to really remember you though. Sorry, I feel bad now.

Original prankstA
02-04-2007, 09:36 AM
some names I'm thinking on:
bankshot
Mr. Smiley
Eighty-Eights

and for those of you who think I'm doing this because I've been told, I already said I've been thinking of names for a while now.

Whiplash
02-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Where did you get that name from?

killer_queen
02-04-2007, 11:09 AM
I hate when people on this board use the word "improve". By the end of the last year everyone was like "HAU has improved, wooo!". Well, hello! He's never changed, he's still the same HAU. Only you started to read his posts and not replied with mutant-face thing.

Okay, I'm going a little off topic. What I am trying to say is you are not - no one is not- cool, great, awesome or whatever enough to tell someone that he is improved. It would be okay if you were a teacher or something but in this way..I dunno, I get the feeling that you're saying "finally you became good like I am". You can call people smart or stupid or anything else. But when you say "you improved yourself" it just sounds wrong. And kind of funny since I've never seen a decent post by you until now.

Oh and usernames don't matter. Even if you change it, Original Pranskta, you will be the same person. But also, you will prove that you're pathetic enough to do what a random guy says to be more liked.

the_GoDdEsS
02-04-2007, 11:39 AM
If you're an idiot, you're an idiot. Posters usually don't improve per se. It's more a matter of altering your posting style after you grasp the mentality of the forums. And of course then there are kids who just kinda grow up.

As for this particular case, I don't even know who it is.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2007, 11:42 AM
It's funny that TUNB doesn't remember this kid, because I never knew who he was until about a year and a half-ago when TUNB was being super mean to him and telling him he didn't like him. LAWLZ!

Original prankstA
02-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I decided, I'm just gonna keep this name. like killer queen said, It doesn't change who I am, and w/e I like op more.

HeadAroundU
02-04-2007, 12:15 PM
I hate when people on this board use the word "improve". By the end of the last year everyone was like "HAU has improved, wooo!". Well, hello! He's never changed, he's still the same HAU. Only you started to read his posts and not replied with mutant-face thing.

Oh and usernames don't matter. Even if you change it, Original Pranskta, you will be the same person. But also, you will prove that you're pathetic enough to do what a random guy says to be more liked.
Hi2U, madam!

I'm not a good example whatsoever. I'm not an ordinary user. I refuse to act normally on the BBS. I have been experimentating with HAU a lot. I played with my ego. I have been on a bad side, I have been on a good side, I wanted to do bad things, I wanted to do good things. Some things definitely changed but it's not like my IQ increased radically. I wanted to confuse people, maybe get some attention. I found my ways to get on people nerves. It's fun, maybe not for "you". Now, I feel overly loved but it might change soon, I'll have been like "hey adriann, where's your boobies?" or "hey you Polish bitch married for rich American, your tattoo is disgusting" again.

I say that usernames do matter, in general, so I don't agree with you. :( I'm sorry madam. But you are right that he is not gonna change. It's not a pathetic move, maybe slightly, because I would be famous with whatever name. :D

wheelchairman
02-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah do that. I mean think of the tought time that Thibault had, what being from Japan and then having random numbers and letters in his name. Everyone was like "what a tiny dick hentai loving loser".

That and he had a completely different personality on the boards 3 years ago. Alcohol really cut him lose. Or something.

HeadAroundU
02-04-2007, 12:17 PM
I decided, I'm just gonna keep this name. like killer queen said, It doesn't change who I am, and w/e I like op more.
Now, that's 100% pathetic. I love Gulsah. :D

Original prankstA
02-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Now, that's 100% pathetic. I love Gulsah. :D

cool .

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-04-2007, 01:47 PM
It's funny that TUNB doesn't remember this kid, because I never knew who he was until about a year and a half-ago when TUNB was being super mean to him and telling him he didn't like him. LAWLZ!

I was?

My memory is fucking terrible.

JohnnyNemesis
02-04-2007, 01:53 PM
No worries, my memory is accurate on pathetic levels...meaning I remember such insignificant bullshit all the time :(

Nineteen Seventy Nine
02-04-2007, 07:23 PM
A new name would be very helpful.

I've always liked him, partly because he's from the same area as I, but he's a good poster as well.

Edit: I'm also going to take this opportunity to say I like Stranger With Candy, too.

DeAtHsTaR
02-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Speaking of Stranger with Candy, does anyone remember that tv show Strangers With Candy?

F@ BANKZ
02-04-2007, 11:33 PM
I seriously doubt it.

ninthlayer
02-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Amy Sedaris and Stephen Colbert, yeah... those aren't popular names at all.